Amazon Pay

Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored in their Amazon account. Amazon Pay can help aid buyer acquisition, conversion, and reduce cart abandonment

Work for Amazon Pay?

Learning about Amazon Pay?

Amazon Pay Reviews

Ask Amazon Pay a Question
Showing 88 Amazon Pay reviews
BHUSHAN K.

"Everything you can imagine"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can do payments. The credibility to users given by Amazon Pay. Also, you don't need to select the offer or coupon code. It chooses on itself. Its quite unbiased and fair to the users which is something I really liked. Everything is so secure that t you done feeel that there is a possibile of fraud or theft . I send gift cards from amazon pay always and there are ways to us the gift cards which gives you flexibility to use your money in an effective way.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can dislike about this platform, it with the worlds richest man.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep using and make it easier

I am using it for all sorts of facilities it is providing. Recharge, Electric bill, water bill, tv bill, phone bill,gift cards, vouchers, festival offers, cash backs, ad many more. Also, its easy to do payments with Amazon Pay UPI. What else will be more trust worthy than Amazon Pay.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Amazon Pay
Tim F.

"Adding Amazon Pay is a no-brainer"

What do you like best?

Unlike Amazon FBA reporting, Amazon Pay reporting is actually very straightforward and easy to understand. Columns for totals, fees, net, and easy categorization for pivot tables (refunds, transfers, chargebacks, etc). After adding Amazon Pay to our website, it has attained a ~12% share of our website orders.

What do you dislike?

As long as you are able to respond to the chargebacks and A-to-Z guarantee claims, as well as respond back to customers within 24 hours, there is no reason not to have Amazon Pay on your website (same goes for PayPal Express Checkout).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Again, there is absolutely no reason not to include Amazon Pay as a checkout payment method on your website. If you have PayPal Express Checkout, it costs exactly the same as Amazon Pay.

We have been able to provide a time-saving solution for our customers as they are able to check out from our website using their Amazon log in without having to input their payment information.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

venkyy r.

"USE AMAZON PAY"

What do you like best?

Amazon pay is vary fast and easy to use.

I'm using amazon pay past 2 years when start using amazon pay feels me vary comfortable and effort less.

Instant money recharges, electricity bills and DTH recharges. and moreover without any risk.

What do you dislike?

There is know online money transfer for one bank to other bank.

It will take some time to add money to my account.

when problem comes it will take two to three (or) more business days to refund my money back.

Otherwise I'm vary happy to use amazon pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like online shopping once you try Amazon pay.

The payments are vary fast.

And the negative thing is there is no online money transfer for bank to bank may be we can expect in future.

Benefits of Amazon pay is, It's vary easy to use and you get more cash backs.

Amazon pay vary safe and instant recharges.

And it is more comfortable to use.

Madhu S.

"Amazon wallet"

What do you like best?

The best part of Amazon pay is easy to do transfer for the supplier . Instant transfer can save the time and during offer period easy to grab any item.

What do you dislike?

There is no option for credit back the amount to bank account. Some times offers are not applicable paying through Amazon pay Wallet. The update amount of wallet cannot be seen in history . When u purchase a product it should show how much balance left after the payment in history .

As a seller and buyer , seller have more benefits because easy to get money from buyer without any delay and no charger are deducted while adding to bank.

Nora R.

"Safe and easy customer payments and quick deposits help with cash flow. "

What do you like best?

Many customers have Amazon accounts and like the safety and ease of checking out using their Amazon account or credit card. Payments are usually processed and released into your business account 2-3 days after sale, helping with cash flow to fulfill the order. You can receive deposits on Saturday and Monday too.

What do you dislike?

The processing fees can be high if orders are small.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach more customers by offering Amazon Pay. They can check out using Amazon Pay and apply Amazon gift cards and balances

Without having a seller page on Amazon.

Although the processing fees are high, the quick deposits (no instant deposit available) is helpful with cash flow.

J L.

"Trusted, revered and a great tool for sales"

What do you like best?

I love that the people at Amazon are super eager to help whenever I call for support. My customers are already pretty familiar with Amazon being that I sell on Amazon and on other store fronts. The dashboard and desktop is super easy to read although it's a little small... nothing a little zooming in won't fix. Ultimately, if I could afford it, I'd still have it. The sandbox view option is my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

The setup and approval process takes longer that I would prefer and there was some additional verification involved. Also, although it is on the surface noted to be "free" to set up, eventually when you get ready to actually use it, you WILL have to pay. The fees are higher than comparable market rates as well.

I eventually put my account on hold because the processing was just too pricey. I think it is worth the price, however, it's worth it for companies who are doing 10's of thousands of sales per month-quarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can afford the fees, it is worth the additional services and trust that come with it

I can get payments from my 3rd party drop shipping vendors processed by a trusted name. This has boosted my sales. I like the analytical tools available as well that let me see where the most sales come from.

I am now using another supplier as the costs got too high.

Nicole M.

"Easy Pay for Customers!"

What do you like best?

The first complaint we hear is having to spend too much time at checkout. Having to log in to multiple sites in order to pay for a purchase online is like having to stand in line at the checkout counter behind 10 people with full carts. Amazon Pay makes it simple. Customers simply make purchases using their Amazon logins and it is absolutely hassle-free. Easy for sellers, and easy for consumers.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things I dislike about this service. I love every aspect of it, however, if I did have to point out one thing, it would have to be the fact that sometimes customers can feel confused when it comes to issues at checkout. If a payment is declined because of Amazon's security policies but the customer has enough credit, they can be a little confounded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Amazon Pay because it makes the shopping experience exciting! Your customers connect the feeling of paying through Amazon Pay to the feeling they get when they buy something through Amazon and then get a package at their door two days later... It's a simple, easy process. Your customers will thank you!

My mom has moved her clothing store online and she has been looking for ways to make the checkout process simple and easier for the customer. One thing that we have realized is that, not only are the customers satisfied with the ease of the process, but they trust the site because they see a familiar face: Amazon. We are happy to be using Amazon Pay.

Siddarth S.

"The Almost Perfect Payment Solution"

What do you like best?

It supports almost all debit and credit cards. While all the other payment apps didn't support my international debit card, this did. Also, all payments go fast and smoothly. It also has special offers for some specific vendors.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow you to move your money back to your bank account which is really problematic sometimes.

While all the other payment apps didn't support my international debit card, this did. I use this app for paying my mobile bills and ordering food online. It's fast and better than cash or any other alternative.

"Amazon Pay- The future of online payment trasactions"

What do you like best?

Amazon Pay is one of the safest and easiest mode of online payment options. There are other perks attached to this payment mode like discounts on purchase and cashback offers. Amazon Pay also promises faster refunds.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about this app but as of now this payment option is not ubiquitous that is it's not available everywhere. So, a user can't rely only on Amazon Pay for cashless payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Users must try out the "Auto Reload" feature. It is very useful and also gives some cashback offers. It also gives many cashback offers on other online payment sites like Foods apps, online bill payment. Users should also try the mobile recharge feature Amazon Pay offers. Recently Amazon Pay has started offering a discount on Hotel booking and flight booking so users can try this as well. I recommend users to avail all the benefits Amazon Pay offers along with the safety and security.

I use Amazon Pay as a regular mode of cashless payment transactions. It is a very beneficial tool since it just obliterates the pain of carrying cash. It is also a very safe option of payment.

Darcy K.

"Amazon Pay - Great to expand sales "

What do you like best?

Amazon Pay is a great addition to our checkout options, Within the first hour after adding Amazon Pay to our ecommerce store we had our first sale - on average we get about 30-40% of our sales via Amazon Pay check out now.

What do you dislike?

no complaints - we have had a great experience

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add Amazon Pay to your store, you will see more sales

Making the site faster with 1 click Amazon check out - customers love the feature and we get more new customers because we offer the Amazon Pay option

Jeremy M.

"Our Everyday Tool"

What do you like best?

Provides many easy and comfortable integration alternatives. At its cost, it offers excellent components like customized API and e-commerce plugins. Low overhead expenses, sensible pricing, and comparatively excellent alternatives create a great company internet option.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Amazon Pay at this point, just very minor imperfections. Doesn't bother me the slightest.

I'm much more at Amazon for my own private enjoyment than for my own company, but I think they're doing a good job as far as the whole company element of Amazon is concerned. It offers a much more valued cardless payment. If we process more than 100 transactions, my account is paid in parallel on the next day

jessica josefina d.

"Amazon Pay buys and sells with greater security."

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because it is easier to manage than Amazon FBA since its reports are understood with luxuries and details. I love selling and buying with this software since the board and control are easy to understand, as well as being one of the safest methods.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen any disadvantage, since you can buy and sell with more security besides being very reliable easily integrates

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you know this function "Auto Reload as it is very useful and easy to manage, Amazon Pay gives you greater security and reliability in addition to providing you with payment opportunities.

we manage it to sell products and obtain different payment methods.

"Amazon pay is easy and increases sales"

What do you like best?

Some people are not fond of PayPal and only order because we also offer amazon pay which is very easy for them as most USA customers use Amazon and have their billing and credit card already on file making it very easy and quick to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of time for payments to clear after being received. Typically it says 7 days but can take even longer for the funds to show up in my bank account. I think after a certain period of time or transactions amazon should allow for instant or next day transfer, as 1-2 weeks is a bit much compared to any other services I have used

customers who wish to check in on made to order items do not realize that sending an inquiry the wrong way instead of emailing, opens it as a dispute, which can negatively impact my performance that Amazon requires to be under 1%. This can be frustrating as nothing is wrong with the order or with the customer, they just do not realize that it is opening a dispute.

"So easy to use to use."

What do you like best?

The making payment is very safe. I have been using this for quite a long time. It never happened that payment has failed. Very consistent i would say.

What do you dislike?

There are two dislikes. First it don't provide option of direct money transfer to other amazon pay account.

And the second is it don't allow to transfer the amount to bank account. These are my two dislikes for amazon pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no option for transferring money to bank account, it should be provided in future.

Yes for the first time i was bit worried to use the amazon pay but now i use it very frequently and in so many days none of my payment has failed. I have used credit card as well as debit card and UPI also for payment, therefore there is no issue for paying at amazon pay. But those two are still my dislikes, I hope those will be available in upcoming time.

Adam R.

"A quick, familiar, and trustworthy way to pay for desired merchandise."

What do you like best?

Amazon payments is a straightforward, easy, quick, and trustworthy way to pay for any merchandise I'm looking to purchase. I honestly wish it was used in more places. Outside of grocery items, I purchase at least 75% of all other items through amazon, so I trust the company heavily. So when I look to make a purchase and see amazon payments as an option, it'll always be the first option I pick, because I know I can trust them.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty difficult to think of anything I dislike about amazon payments. They do exactly what you need, use the payment options you have in amazon to pay for purchases. And they do it well!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While I have not been on the side of the merchant in using Amazon Payments, I can speak from the side of the user, and when I see amazon payments as one of your payment options, I gain full trust in purchasing merchandise from you, because I know it'll be handled well and safely.

The biggest problem is the issue of trust. With internet security becoming more important and more people are joining with the desire to malign people and businesses, you need to find a company you trust to make purchases. The benefits of amazon payments is being able to use the same payment options you use when you shop on amazon, but everywhere else. In a time where putting your personal information out less often is a good thing, amazon gives this option, and does it safely. Also, they've added the ability to track what purchases you made using their service right in amazon.com. This is a really nice feature to help keep balance.

lakshman s.

"Its more then a wallet"

What do you like best?

Services provided by amazon pay are really good. We get offers while making payment with amazon pay balance.Interesting thing is we can use amazon pay for prepaid mobile recharges and others websites also.

What do you dislike?

There is some problem with adding money into amazon pay. It does not accept payment by prepaid cards.

We do small small purchases by amazon pay only to get offers and cashback.

Ganesh B.

"Very easy to use payment gateway"

What do you like best?

It had support to its own Amazon wallet and now it supports for Amazon upi also. It is very easy to use.we can send money to anyone very easily without hatch

What do you dislike?

User interface not so great. It is not so user friendly. Very difficult to use. Sometime adding money to Amazon pay takes lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When we want to shop or send payment to anyone we can use Amazon pay.

Can be used to send money to anyone through UPI and in shop also we can use this. It is very good and we can use this for shopping also.

Janna G.

"Great for online retailers."

What do you like best?

We are FBA Sellers on Amazon - but we also have a small, online store that specializes in vintage and upscale items. Having the ability to keep all our "online selling" under one roof, so to speak , makes it incredibly easy for us and our customers. Having Amazon Payments on our website, we feel, makes our customers feel at ease with purchasing from our site. We find that since we have the Amazon logo on the site (and as an option to utilize for payment) our sales have increased. We found that although not all our customers used Amazon for payment - knowing we were affiliated in some way with Amazon provided a sense of authenticity and reliability.

What do you dislike?

Fees are little high unless you are selling high end goods. We have had a few "disconnects" over the past few months where we had to go back into sandbox mode to test - when we switched back over it seemed to "reset" and work ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not skip the sandbox in the setup and use the Amazon name to your benefit on your website. There is a comfort to the Amazon rand when people are buying online.

We utilize several payment options for our business - and although we do not use Amazon Payments exclusively, we do see more of our clients using this option over the past 6 months, We prefer it for the fact that we are familiar with the Amazon Seller platform and keeps our transactions easy to manage.

Lauren C.

"Easy Transaction!"

What do you like best?

I haven't been using Amazon payment for too long but for as long as I have I haven't found one complaint! Easy to use, very clear website, payments always arrive on time. One of my favorite features is there aren't any high fees. It's a good feeling knowing you're getting more of your money and it's not practically cut in half after you receive it.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say I dislike is the 5-7 wait period for your withdrawal to reach your bank account. Some other payment options take 24 hours and that would be preferable but the fact that it is still getting to my bank I can't complain too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering Amazon Payments I would say it is definitely a payment option you can trust. It is very easy to use and reliable. Great customer service!

It makes payment so much easier. I literally make a few clicks and a withdrawal is on it's way to my bank. Everything is clear so not too often do I have to contact support either. Basically, it just saves me a lot of time, headache, and worry!

Tracie J.

"Amazon Pay"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The first attempt to use Pay with Amazon was simple and easy to complete the process. One less login I had to use to pay for a purchase online. I didn't even have to get my CC out again.

What do you dislike?

Not all sites are allowing Amazon Pay just yet. appears to be just a bit too new for some vendors. Hopefully that will change in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot maybe it'll work for you as well as it does for us.

I have not had the pleasure of using Amazon Pay for business purposes directly other than when ordering directly through amazon. The majority of my experience with it has been personal at this point.

Timothy H.

"Efficient and backed/secured by an industry leader"

What do you like best?

The efficiency and quickness which money is transferred into your linked accounts, and the ability to directly utilize you payments balance towards company purchases through Amazon. It adds a layer of versatility to your funds.

What do you dislike?

There is limited need for Amazon Payments to begin with except for establishing crowd source work, or utiliziing Amazon's e-commerce platform as a gateway for your sales if you have not established your own branded market gateway. It's more of an in between or stepping stone process and is unlikely to be used long term.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazon Payments works great for what it is used for, but unless your company is primarily based in sales through the Amazon Marketplace, conducting research through Amazon Mechanical Turk, or freelancing crowd sourced opportunities through Amazon Mechanical Turk - you are unlikely to use Amazon Payments for more than a brief period of time. It is a very niche merchant account, but one that is efficient and fully integrated into Amazon for ease of use and a great sense of security. So, if your company IS going to be doing business in either of the three areas mentioned, Amazon Payments will be your go to merchant account for a long time - and that's a good thing.

The primary business problem that Amazon payments solves is ease of establishing a merchant account to accept and distribute funds for sales through the Amazon Marketplace or crowd-sourced business on Amazon Mechanical Turk. Amazon Payments provides an integrated all-in-one solution for near immediate access and manipulation of these funds through their own integrated and secured network.

Steven M.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

When you sell on amazon it is nice to have pay with amazon options. Having the ability to use Amazon Payments on our site makes it easier for our customers to purchase from our site and they will be more apt to purchase since Amazon is a trusted site. The Amazon logo has made our sales actually increase vs not having it. Being affiliated with Amazon makes customers more comfortable with our site in general. Which is great because that makes getting sales easier.

What do you dislike?

Unless you have pretty expensive goods the fees are a little on the high. I have also been disconnected from Amazon pay for some reason or another. But after resetting it I can get it to work again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to use Sandbox when using Amazon pay. And remember the Amazon name is something people like to see.

I utilized it to make another payment option to my business. The name Amazon gives my customers peace of mind when buying so it has made sells increase. So my sales are going up and my business is doing better.

Regina T.

"Good idea, but needs much more work"

What do you like best?

Amazon was recently approved as a vendor we could use for departmental purchases. So being able to use our amazon balance to pay for items. Although we have access to other forms of payment, sometimes using Amazon Pay is preferred and much simpler, just like PayPal.

What do you dislike?

This form of payment is limited to where it can be used. Out of all the stores/vendors that do accept this, I have only found one that I would actually use it at. I wish it was more like PayPal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into which vendors actually accept this form of payment, before deciding to use it.

We possible, this makes online purchases for the department quicker and safer in my opinion.

"Amazon pay good for online only business credit and debit payment management"

What do you like best?

Offer a lot of integration options which is very helpful and convenient. For it's price its great offering things like e-commerce pluggins and custom API. Low overhead costs, reasonable pricing, and relatively good options and ease of use make it a good choice for business online.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't handle ACH transactions or PayPal which would be useful, however for the price its a very reasonable product to use online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Considering cost versus other similar resources, Amazon Payment is an excellent option, however there are some short comings. It is nothing spectacular and does not out perform or offer more than other resources, but for the price it is a very good option. I would recommend it to others looking for an online payment management option within a reasonable budgeting strategy.

Managing and handling online debit and credit card payments. Very good option and reasonably priced product with reasonably good options and customization. PayPal would be a useful addition. Overall I would recommend this product though.

manish j.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

With amazon pay i can do my online shopping very easy from amazon or other online platform with which amazon pay has tie up.

What do you dislike?

With amazon pay i cannot transfer my balance in my bank account.

With amzon pay i can gift my clients gift card from amazon so that they can purchase gift of their choice.

Mike M.

"Simple, safe, secure "

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can integrate Amazon Payments into your everyday transactions is the biggest draw for me. This assumes, of course, that you already have an Amazon Seller's or Merchant account. I have had an Amazon Seller's account for over 5 years now (I discontinued my Merchant account 3 years ago because my sales volume from Amazon decreased as I diversified my sales' platforms), so I can't speak as to the ease of enrollment for somebody just now setting up an Amazon Payments' account.

What do you dislike?

I remember when I first got Amazon Payments they had to verify my bank account with micro-transactions, and that took awhile and was a bit of a pain. Also, when I first became a Merchant their was a 30 day pending period before I could transfer my sales to my bank. The latter one was understandable, and okay by me because it helped reassure me that it was a safe and secure service. I don't know if they do this anymore though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you already have an Amazon account, and have multiple payment methods stored with Amazon, I highly recommend this product. I would like to see it as an option on more websites/apps though. I prefer it over Google Wallet, and I use it differently from Paypal. I would recommend Venmo for small transactions between friends and family, but I think this is a market segment Amazon Payments could capture in the near future.

This was a great system for realizing better profits from direct sales for customers searching for my products as opposed to me seeking out customers. When they integrated it so that I could make payments from other websites for business related purchases or personal items using my Amazon account and the payment methods I already had stored, that was a huge plus.

Samanvitha M.

"The Best Wallet for Online Shipping"

What do you like best?

No need to carry Cards, external wallets, and theifs. Just load the amazonpay with amount and use when ever you want with amazing cashbacks and discounts.

What do you dislike?

There was a limit of 10,000. It will be a drawback to customers who purchase or order bigger products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Safe and Best wallet to for easy of use and mainly in getting cashbacks. This amazonpay is supported with almost many business applications.

Ordered food on Client Visits in so many food apks, using amazonpay and got rewards and cashbacks.

Jessica C.

"Love amazon pay!"

What do you like best?

Amazon pay is a great addition to your website and I would say it works better for us than PayPal. I don't know why it's not more popular with all the amazon users out there. They give you an account rep, are very helpful, the tool is easy to use, we offer a subscription program on our site and it has many more features for subscription than PayPal, and they hold conferences that you can attend if you'd like.

What do you dislike?

Did not increase conversion on the site, which they said was one of the goals of adding. But it still is a nice feature for the customer.

Gives customers an easy way to pay.

Rosalind W.

"A better way to buy"

What do you like best?

It is a way people can used when they shop on line at US websites and you can used your Visa or Master-card along with Amazon.com account. You can also used your mobile devices to shop on line and more than half of people do so and they don't have to go out to the store unless they want to.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike about Amazon payments

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would recommend other people I know to try Amazon Payments to see if they like it or not. It would be a new experience.

I like to go shopping for products for myself and business from time to time. It is a easy way to do your shopping on line without to leave home.

Jason T.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

I have been using Amazon for about 8 years now and this company is definitely heading in the right direction. Their technology and inspiring insite just keeps getting better year after year with new and innovative idea coming out. The ease of use with this idea is beneficial to all.

What do you dislike?

The customer support line could use some work. I am also not a big fan of the GUI screen and would like that to be more clear and to the point with what you are trying to do on there.

I am more on the Amazon site for my own personal pleasure than for business, but as far as the whole business aspect of Amazon is going I believe they are doing a fine job at it. It really helps me out a lot with destressing me in everyday things when they are so easy to use.

UA
User in Accounting

"Great virtual wallet"

What do you like best?

In india now amazon pay is widly accepted and offers a lot of benifits by paying through it.

What do you dislike?

It should be accepted by a more lagre no. Of companies so that we can have more convenient

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One can use it if he is having problems for payment from debit or credit card. It privide more convenient method to pay

It provide a cardless payment that is much more appreciated. If we can accept more than 100 payments than next day it will be settled in my account at the same time

Roberto O.

"One, two, pay. With Amazon."

What do you like best?

The SDK gives you both the speed of implementation of something really fast and the possibility of implementing the "Pay with Amazon" button with a huge amount of customisation that you might need in order to give your users the best experience, also cutting the impact of the different providers.

What do you dislike?

It is not as spread as PayPal, even though Amazon is a leader in the e-commerce sector, not everyone around trusts it. It is anyway a good choice to have. Moreover, is somehow harder to get to the implementation part if you are outside the US, but it's pretty easy once you get used to it and you start implementing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something different than Google's or Apple's specific solutions you can either choose Amazon or PayPal. Where, on one side, PayPal is famous among internet users for payments, Amazon can be your weapon when dealing with less "network-ready" users, as the brand name can be more famous (for instance, in whole Europe, we have advertisements on TV) and it can really make the difference

We needed something the users can use in order to pay the one-time intervention instead of paying the monthly fee, whenever they need a single help with their products, right from the mobile app.

Timothy S.

"Using Amazon Payments"

What do you like best?

Amazon is accepted everywhere and is a no brainer for selling on amazon. The amazon name gets people interested and is very easy for people to have an account and use. It works great for phone, pc, mac and tablet. Support is reasonably good and it works the way they advertise.

What do you dislike?

they pay slowly unless you are a very large seller. Amazon Payments is not as easy as paypal or some of the other solutions. They also take a pretty big cut. I wish they could more smoothly integrate all the different amazon accounts. I have regular amazon for buying, one for associates, one for hosting and one for payments and they don't really integrate seemlessly. It really should be easier to use them all together and have a common interface and dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try paypal and google as well. You can run a few payments at once and maximize people buying your products. If you are selling on amazon, then definitely amazon payments. For Ebay, Paypal is easier but amazon payments is a good option.

It works for any kind of retail payment that you need, especially for a mid-size business. Amazon is a great name to associate with your own business and is a good solution. If you are using them for hosting, it's just so easy. With their associate selling and ease of selling on their site, it's a no brainer to use Amazon payments in a number of areas.

GOPI K.

"Feel the amazing experience with Amazon Pay"

What do you like best?

Very little process for online payments and also very fast payments. Very easy to use, No complex processes.

What do you dislike?

From my side there are no dislikes in amazon pay, only thing is refund procedure is some what not good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For online payments just use one platform 'Amazon Pay', mobile recharge, Electricity bills, Gas pay bills, cab bills and lot more. Just have fun using Amazon Pay.

Postpaid bills, mobile recharges, Electricity bills, online goods purchases and cab bills.

Raviraj R.

"Managing your Personal and Business Finance with ease"

What do you like best?

Pay with Amazon feature prepares intuitive invoices which can be sent to the customers for payment. It also allows to enable subscriptions, accept donations and membership dues.

Amazon Payment Transaction fees is as per market standards with a processing fee of 2.9% and nominal authorization fees. Marketing is an added advantage.

What do you dislike?

As per Amazon’s reserve policy funds are held for an observation period of 14 days for new accounts, causing an initial delay in payment.

Some of the Users had reported that Amazon Payment holds funds for 90 days or longer and freezes accounts without prior notice. But personally haven't experienced the same, nor have heard anyone experiencing the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazon Payments is greatly similar to PayPal in many ways. It can work as a personal usage tool for sending payments to others or as a business model to allow others to pay you for products and/or services. As opposed to a few other services, you don't have a maximum for the amount of money held in your account or limited to the amount of money you can move. This alone makes Amazon Payments a worthwhile investment - especially if you are an avid user of the Amazon system.

For services related to training and consultancy charges, most of our customers are from US. As most customers store their account details with amazon, it is fairly easy and seamless way for making the payment to the services rendered.

Sierra T.

"Amazing. 10/10!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the convenience of Amazon Pay. Customers have a quick easy way to pay for our goods while safely shopping online.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. The interface is flawless and easy. My customers love everything about it as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend. Easy to use, easy to sign up! You won't regret it.

I was using an unnamed site to sell goods but I switched to Amazon and started using Amazon Pay and my life couldn't be easier.

Gopi Y.

"For simple payment methods "Amazon Pay ""

What do you like best?

Offers,cashbacks and simple payment procedures made me so much happy to use amazon pay.

What do you dislike?

I really faced nothing difficulty to use amazon pay, its interface is very easy and fast payments methods and great offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All your online payments can be done in just one click and you will be amazed of seeing offers provided by amazon pay.

Online goods purchases, ticket bookings, electric bills, gas bills and food payments.

"Good payment option for websites"

What do you like best?

It's a secure payment gateway. It's a good payment option if your customers have an Amazon account.

What do you dislike?

I dislike profoundly that it's linked to Amazon Seller Central which is an unfriendly, unreasonable company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Amazon Pay as a payment solution but do not expect any help or good communication from Amazon, the company.

It was the first solution we implemented for credit card payments on our website.

"Very safe and secured to use."

What do you like best?

I have been using Amazon pay for quite a long time. Making of payment is very safe. The best part of Amazon pay is that the payment never fails.

What do you dislike?

The dislike for this Amazon pay is that it done Allow to send the balance to someone at any cost. This is a major issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add opinion to send money to someone else's Amazon pay Balance

I have been using Amazon pay over 2 years. In all these years non of my payment has ever failed. Also the adding of money is easy. Either via UPI, credit card or debit card. Easy and convenient to use.

Lance E.

"Amazon Pay"

What do you like best?

Many customers use Amazon Pay instead of Paypal. It give them an Option which I like.

What do you dislike?

Hold time on Funds from Amazon Pay. Time for funds to clear and be transfered is an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works good for customers. Funds transfer for small companies can be an issue.

Amazon Pay is an option for my customers. It reduces fraud from regular CC transactions. Seller protection.

Achraf A.

"Amazon Payments helps grow the reach of our products by making it easy for Amazon customers to pay."

What do you like best?

The easy setup and integration Amazon Payments comes with, the best customer support and technical help, the ability to receive payments from existing Amazon customers and the wide variety of integration plugins available for CMS platforms.

What do you dislike?

The tedious, long and difficult merchant signup process, it could be improved and simplified much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You may consider Amazon Payments if you're looking for an easy way to start accepting payments on your website without having to deal with PCI DSS compliance or having to work with APIs and code. It integrates easily your online store can start accepting Credit/Debit card payments in a matter of few days.

Reach more customers and making it easier for them to pay by Credit/Debit card through Amazon's secure platform.

Agency

"Amazon Pay- A boon for the middle class by Gayas"

What do you like best?

Amazon pay is the best application with regards to instant cashback offers on every recharges, bill payments and also gives great options in purchase of many branded products with great discounts. it gives immense happiness to middle class customers when they see something like cashbacks added to their accounts and discounts provided on wide range of products.

What do you dislike?

Amazon pay sometimes restricted in some applications like irctc etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GO FOR IT GUYS. ITS BEST APP TO GET CASHBACKS AND DISCOUNTS

its really helpful for me as I do alot of online payments like electricity bills, recharges etc.

CC
Consultant in Computer Software

"Reasonable product with annoying security requirements"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to setup. Nice to connect to a well known provider on the back end

What do you dislike?

Made it hard to confirm identity, adding an unwelcome headache at the first part of the process.

Make sure you leave plenty of time for this; expect some dead time. However I have had a much worse experience with paypal in this regard, so I think it's pretty typical.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For sellers targeting the US it is a great option. Amazon in other countries is not as strong.

The API and flexibility is pretty standard in the industry, however Amazon is a trusted brand which can help.

The prime integration seems like a great feature for people shipping physical goods.

If you do get flagged for additional review (validation) they can be hard to get in contact with (however compared to Paypal, it's a breeze).

Allowing payments for digital goods.

The benefit was a good brand, expecially one with a reputation for selling digital goods is a useful feature.

Femina E.

""Amazon Payment For E-Commerce Business""

What do you like best?

* Fraud Protection

* Cross Platform Support

* Responsive

What do you dislike?

* Slow

* Acknowledgements and integrations

* Need better documentation for consignments

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would recommend this to all, from Developer's view, its' damn easy to integrate and no headache for a responsive design handle. Also, for business, it gives difference from very beginning . Good amount of customer attempts so far.

We have a plan to make it live in near future for both mobile and site. I am sure, this will give us great progress.

* Amazon payments - grabbed almost most of the customers to my business as it already gained people's trust.

* Conversions increasing comparatively

Rebeka A. M.

"Best multi payment terminal"

What do you like best?

The amount of payment options that you have available to use.

What do you dislike?

The limited amount of new retailers for the cash payment option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try with other companies first to see how you like it.

It gives you the security and convenience of payment via online and now in cash

Ann C.

"Amazon Pay very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Its an easy to use interface. Just login and match your deposits

What do you dislike?

It was hard to find where to match up up deposits until I realized that Amazon Merchant was basically the same login as Amazon Pay

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This opens you up to more customers

Amazon Pay has made my work day shorter

Phu P.

"Great experience with Amazon payments"

What do you like best?

First of all, Amazon Payments makes it much easier to pay when there are so many other options. So basically, I just need one account and use it for many purposes. Moreover, Amazon Payments is very secure and reliable.

What do you dislike?

It takes sometimes to integrate with the application and no api support for Node.js

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazon Payments is a great solution for all kind of businesses. Try it and see.

I'm building the application where users can pay online by different methods. Amazon Payments helps me to solve quite a lot of issues. It's widely supported and very secure. The documentation is very clear

Nandu Y.

"Fabulous feeling with Amazon pay"

What do you like best?

The offers, coupons and cash backs it providing are really good.

What do you dislike?

Refund on orders cancellation is taking more time and service is not good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For all your online payments just use one payment method Amazon pay.

Postpaid bills, electricity bills, Broadband bills, ticket bookings, mobile recharge, Gas bills and lot more

Antonino Francesco M.

"A new and fast paying method "

What do you like best?

Login and Pay with Amazon is the fast, easy and secure way to pay on internet with every device (desktop,tablet,mobile). There’s no need to create a new account with new usernames and passwords, all you need is your Amazon account credentials.

What do you dislike?

There are few websites in Italy that supports Amazon Payments. There is a very few choice of products and sellers.

There’s no need to create a new account with new usernames and passwords, all you need is your Amazon account credentials. For this reason every customer feels safe because Amazon is a well known brand that

Jessica C.

"Great and trusted"

What do you like best?

The name Amazon has a lot of popularity and trust. I think maybe even more so than Paypal. Amazon payments is relatively easy to implement and use as well. Amazon customer service is always superb and above average. They take care of their customers and clients.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit higher than competitors.

The benefits I think we saw were with Amazon as the payment gateway, we found to have a higher rate of new customers as I believe they found us to appear more trustworthy. Amazon is also a convenient and quick way to pay since most customers have their payment methods saved in their own personal Amazon accounts.

Learn more about Amazon Pay

Amazon Pay Videos

Learning about Amazon Pay?

* We monitor all Amazon Pay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.