Alora Home Health Reviews & Product Details

Alora Home Health Overview

What is Alora Home Health?

Alora software simplifies how you deliver and manage your home health care work flow. A complete agency solution optimized for all devices, including smartphones, Alora offers easy clinical documentation for all disciplines. -Processes all payers Medicare, Medicaid in any state, -Ideal for Skilled & Non-skilled care -Handles multiple offices or business lines. Whether your agency is primarily Medicare Certified Home Health care, non-skilled homecare, Personal care, Hospice, or any combination, Alora's award winning suite of home health software solutions is the answer for your agency's productivity and success. With Alora, simple is power. With features built for agency efficiency and flexibility like EVV, Complete clinical documentation, Assessments (OASIS and Non-OASIS), Plan of Care, Offline documentation, Electronic signature capture and much more, Alora's fully mobile Home Health Software gives you the power to manage your entire agency from the convenience of your pocket, on your mobile device of choice. Learn more about Alora by visiting www.AloraHealth.com or calling us at 1-800-952-8250

Alora Home Health Details

Alora is a web based software system designed to empower home health care agencies with high efficiency and productivity.

We believe the best home health care possible should be available to as many people as possible.

Alora helps you accomplish this by providing an easy to use interface, comprehensive and ever-growing functionality and unsurpassed agency support at a price point far lower than comparable home health software.

Alora is built to both help the budding agency grow, and to be a fully functioning agency management solution as those agencies mature to patients/clients numbering in the thousands. Our support, expertise, award winning ease of use, and adaptability make us an ideal fit for agencies at any point in their home care journey.

Alora Healthcare Systems
2005
Atlanta, Georgia
@AloraSoftware
71 Twitter followers

Alora Home Health Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Alora Home Health community
Have you used Alora Home Health before?

Alora Home Health Reviews

Showing 24 Alora reviews
Already have Alora Home Health?
What do you like best?

Alora is easy to use and it holds a ton of information in one place. We do all of the computer charting for our patients and all of the scheduling. We also keep all of the employee records in Alora. AloraMail is great because it's HIPPA compliant and we can attached nurses notes for corrections. I love that Alora sends a text to the nurses when they have an AloraMail message to view. Another thing that I like is that Alora is highly customizable. The very best part of Alora is the customer service. They are all outstanding and I almost never have to wait. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you want to look at a long list of things like patients or medications you have to select the option to view more than 10 items per page every time you go to that list. So when I'm updating a med list I open one to fix it then go back to the list and either select to see more or remember what page that med was on.

I use the pediatric assessment a lot and it's long. It has a lot of pages that I don't use because all of my interventions and goals are in the Plan of Care. It seems like the assessment is modeled after OASIS even the "non-oasis" adult assessment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest reason we got Alora was to start computer charting for the nurses. As a small company, we started with paper charting then quickly realized we needed a more sustainable system. I chose Alora because I liked the way the nurse notes were organized. It has all of the information is one, easy-to-read, place. VS, I&O, assessment and narrative notes are all together.

It also solved a bunch of other problems that I talked about above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Alora has great scheduling and charting systems as well as reports for billing and payroll. Overall very easy to use and any time I have an issue support is always a huge help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the setting can be complicated but once you figure them out its a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to call support, it can be overwhelming learning it all but once you do it is very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to have almost everything we need on one platform so staff does not get stressed having to learn multiple systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to keep so many different files and things in one place. Instead of having to dig through physical files to find something. I can easily pull it up in Alora instead of going through lots of paper in drawers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being there is so much in Alora. Sometimes it can get confusing while you are trying to figure things out. Once you learn it, retaining it is not to hard being that it all makes sense in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

File keeping for both Nurses and Patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

User-friendly software. Customer support staff knowledgeable and answers the questions to our satisfaction. Even if there is an unresolved issue, the turnaround time with the solution is short. , Whenever new modules have been added or launched, there is a detailed explanation provided along with it Emails are promptly responded to. Highly customizable software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because the software is highly customizable, it is not easy for nursing staff to grasp the flow. Also, the staff finds it difficult to comprehend to add phrases and parameterize them. Incident Report template is missing. Nurses use communication log to report incidents and they tend to miss important details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After you have understood the flow of information, you will find it very easy to use. Excellent customer support. Help is always available. Customer Support staff is highly intelligent and knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Alora Home Health as our Electronic medical record, Billing, Alt EVV System. SWe can't run our home health agency without it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Clinical Officer
What do you like best?

I have been in home care for over 25 years and have never seen such comprehensive and supportive customer service. We work with many customer service staff but Terence is by far the most amazing. Alora as an EMR is very thorough and works very well for our field clinicians and our office and support staff. Great product and amazing customer service. They truly listen and make adjustments and enhancements to the system to better the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not see a downside to this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They are wonderful about creating new work flows when the need arises. The customer support staff are so thorough and really educated. The benefit is the amazing customer service staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The system is intuitive and easy to use. It is easy to navigate and to add and edit documents for each patient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be frustrating that some fields do not carry over from prior reports as this takes additional time to replicate information when updating files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy to use system that users can learn to navigate quickly. The support team at Alora is always available and quick to answer questions and to help troubleshoot any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of use of the commonly used documents (ie: ST note, ST Eval and ST POC) make it easy for me to complete required paperwork during my sessions for point of care documentation. I also save time by not having to re-enter many of the fields that do carry over from prior reports to new reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The system offers a powerful suite of tools that every home health care agency must have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't imagine us ever using anything else! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Alora HealthCare is a friendly web-based Company that stays on top of regulatory changes Online and its Web-based training library is comprehensive.

Excellent program, always open to feedback and making improvements. Great team to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New team members have been able to learn this system incredibly fast. Scheduling, billing, and invoicing needs are made easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm able to use Alora for everything I need, it is simple to use and filled with extras. Our field staff love the ease of charting, truly a quick and easy way to get everything you need and be compliant. Not the type of system where you need to go from screen into screen into screen and waste valuable time. I love the customer service and attention I get when I need it, they do not waste my time and make sure my questions are answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was not a fan of changing from classic to plus, but slowly getting used to it. Had we started in Plus it would've been an easy start though. Habits are hard to break so we were not happy with that requirement to change. All in all we do not have many dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth looking into and seeing the simplicity to Alora. You will not be disappointed with how easy it is to train and roll out. Every time we have a new employee they only have to train on Alora for a few hours and would be able to make visits to patients. Customer service is great whenever you call in, you wont be given tickets like you're used to and will actually be able to talk to someone about your question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hoping to solve the EVV issue. We're able to store all electronic records and fax from our Alora screen, which is so nice. A lot of time solving solutions but all for additional fees. I've realized not all charting software's need to be complicated to work with ever since I started using Alora more than 7 years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When I have issues and/or concerns, Alora customer support always strives hard to help me to the best of their abilities. Their concern towards their clients is genuine and I'm really thankful that our company chose Alora as our EMR system. I also appreciate that Alora is open to suggestions and criticisms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

2020 was a rocky start mainly because of the recent shift to PDGM, affecting some of the clinicians' documentation. Also, every day we experience bugs "Something Went Wrong" pops up, negatively impacting our clinicians' charting when seeing patients. There are also some random bugs and glitches that we have to deal with every now and then. Thankfully, Alora's customer support team is quick to address these concerns. They work hand-in-hand with their IT department and I really appreciate that. Finally, there is this one instance where our therapist had to delete one of her notes and recover the other. The task had been made daunting and I feel like it could've been made easier. Also the fax confirmation tracker is sometimes not accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Alora Home Health has the best customer support team I can ever wish for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tackling PDGM, making everything quite bearable and easy-to-adapt despite the ongoing changes in the home health industry. Also, a lot of features like tracking orders and docs and the lupa threshold especially during PDGM really helped our Agency be on top of all our tasks in order to improve our cash flow efficiency. Right now we're trying to utilize the scheduler more to be able to improve our accuracy and speed with billing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Supports both non medical and medical agencies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software does not have a way to instantly alert administration if caregivers clock in to their scheduled shift late or not show up at all. You have to look up individual schedules manually Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to purchase multiple softwares to manage both home care and home health Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Information pulls from one form to another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot pull a report to show all Non-skilled assessments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m just getting started in Alora. The training videos are helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The go to meetings and the friendly staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When the app acts up. Sometimes it doesn’t send a temporary password in the initial email to employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Things are easier for me (Admin) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Billing is much easier and scheduling is quicker with the the reoccurring option😍 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Alora Home Health's customer service and Help Desk continues to impress our company with their professionalism, courtesy, timely assistance, and thorough knowledge of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I do not have any specific dislikes about Alora Home Health software. At times I wish I could click on a specific patient and see everything (all documentation, files, etc.) for this patient at one glance rather than searching in each topic individually. Please know that I am still fairly new to Alora and thus I'm still learning all the ins and outs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a closer look into what Alora Home Health has to offer to those wanting to run a successful business within home health care. The software is very user-friendly, the customer service is second to none, and the overall experience has been exceptional. I would highly recommend that you at least give Alora a chance by setting up a consultation and viewing their software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alora Home Health's simplicity helps in the quality and assurance of each patient's electronic records and tracking systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This system is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Customer Service is always very friendly and willing to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

System CONSTANTLY is loading. Operates very slow - especially at peak times. The scheduling screen ALWAYS takes forever to load when building recurrences, cutting back on valuable productivity time.

Also, we receive multiple Time Out errors due to having a large amount of information within long term patients that we then have to call about repeatedly to have IT resolve before we can access important information - which takes a significant amount of precious time every call.

Also, we have requested MANY times that when there are updates to the system, including new features, buttons, layouts, or anything else, we are notified PRIOR to launch so we are prepared to answer any questions that our field staff has when they see it. This NEVER happens. We will get a call about something and then will have to call in and get answers, to then again return the original call to answer the question. This is not only a productivity issue, but also makes us appear unknowledgeable about a system we are requiring our own staff to use. Our emails are on file and used for surveys. This could EASILY be resolved by sending a mass message with daily/weekly updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

During implementation, DON'T SKIMP. It is simplest to do an overall launch of the entire system, rather than launching certain parts of departments a little at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows us to meet EVV requirements for the State of Ohio. Easier than doing everything on paper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speech Language Pathologist, Owner
What do you like best?

The support team at Alora is always available for questions and help our staff problem solve any issues that arise.

The owner and management staff are open to participate in collaborative solutions for our Agency.

The interface is easy to navigate and patient files are organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

IT issues sometimes have a slow turnover time before solutions are found.

Not enough automatic checks to ensure compliance and reduce errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pediatric users may benefit from working together to help improve clinical documentation and IT support for compliance. Alora's customer base is currently adult home healthcare. However, there are some pediatric components. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Point of Care documentation, mileage reimbursement, billing, care coordination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Event Manager
What do you like best?

Ease of use and quick navigation. It is not necessary to have technical know-hows using Alora. I just started using it a few weeks ago and it is wonderful, i've tried other softwares before and Alora stand out in terms of interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

cant seem to open multiple tabs without Alora being slow, sometimes it is down few minutes a day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

digital filing has never been this easy! Now I don't have to worry about missing a document. It uploads very quickly too with an option to even add comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The service, the customer service reps are extremely kind and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I don't receive "call backs" as promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

User friendly even for those who are technically challenged Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The EVV conundrum. I have been informed, by different people, that the State provided system is a nightmare. Alora is "one stop shopping" and service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I really appreciate the customer service that Alora provides. When I call, I have always received a super fast response from a friendly representative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

when using alora, sometimes it stalls. Overall the speed is good, but there are definitely days when I wished it moved faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say its a very user friendly software program that enables our clinicians to complete documentation in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We contacted alora recently regarding an issue with lupa thresholds and they were able to assist us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

excellent customer service and readiness to answer questions as they arrive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When the system is slow, causing a delay in my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not have any further recommendations, other than keeping up with great customer service you always provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving problems daily with the Oasis and training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Alora is really user friendly- once you get used to using it. We experienced a lot of growing pains, but are overall pleased with the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features that would be helpful (example: seeing the total number of hours scheduled for a certain time period) and haven't been added, despite multiple requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have become much more efficient in our scheduling and record keeping since we started using Alora. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy for clinicians.

On line documentation is simple Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Poor reports.

No hard close.

Cannot quantify revenue.

Billing module has no check and balances.

QI/QA is poor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your diligence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clinical Nurse
What do you like best?

I like Alora in light of the fact that it tends to be get to fundamentally from any gadget that has web get to. You can get the downloaded variant, or you can utilize the online internet browser form that is additionally cell phone good which is immaculate in times when you have to get to tolerant records yet don't have a PC close-by. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it's a great program, Honestly, I can't think of much I don't like about Alora Home Health. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to acquire this product if you want your company to exponentially improve the service it provides to its customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alora assists with sorting out everything a Home Healthcare activity needs to process in multi day of business. The most critical advantage while utilizing this product was the capacity to facilitate many patient and clinician plans successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like Alora because it can be access basically from any device that has internet access. You can get the downloaded version, or you can use the online web-browser version that is also mobile device compatible which is perfect in times when you need to access patient files but do not have a computer nearby. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The server tends to go offline a lot and sometimes it is frustrating to not be able to access important patient documents and files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Alora Home Health is a really great software that has many different options based on the company needs. The only downside is that it's a little complicated to get to certain features or pages of a patient's chart, and it opens each link in a new tab. It's pretty user friendly once you figure out where everything is hiding in the program, but can be frustrating to deal with when the server is offline and you are not able to access the documents or schedule that you need for patients or nurses. I really like the software a lot, but think that there could be some changes made that would make it even more user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem we've solved is that we have access to all files at all times which is helpful as case managers since we're required to be on-call 24/7 for our patients. The second benefit is that it keeps all of our documentation, orders, and faxes in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The month view on the scheduler functoin is extremely efficient for creating and maintaining schedules. It has the ability to send electronic faxes as well, which saves a lot of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program is slow. The faxes cannot be traced accurately. Documents sent electronically have to be uploaded and manually updated in terms of sent received tracking. The software slows down and often shuts down. There are outages at times. Moving appointment times in the scheduler can become extremely finicky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't think there are any better alternatives, a lot of the healthcare software is extremely outdated. The industry as a whole is trailing behind in terms of modern tech and software progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alora helps with organizing everything a Home Healthcare operation needs to process in a day of business. The most significant benefit while using this software was the ability to coordinate hundreds of patient and clinician schedules effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.