AceProject

3.8

Project tracking software to manage your tasks, timesheets, documents and expenses.

Work for AceProject?

Learning about AceProject?

AceProject Reviews

Ask AceProject a Question
Showing 13 AceProject reviews
Dario M.

"Manage projects easily with this software"

What do you like best?

It is a software used to manage projects and counts on it with good tools.

From my point of view, the collaborative tools available are very useful, since it is very easy to assign tasks to different users and also to create and manage new projects.

All these tools allow it to be very intuitive and improve business collaboration.

What do you dislike?

If you are not used to working with collaborative platforms, it is something complex to understand. When we installed it in our company some team members had some doubts about how to upload projects, modify them and how to interact in this platform. Initial learning is necessary, but later it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improving collaboration between teams in the company is essential. Collaborative software such as AceProject generate that this collaboration is simpler and that new ideas can be developed in a more profound way. So if you want to have greater efficiency within your teams and also favor the development of new projects you can think about choosing this software, since I think it can be a highly recommended option.

The benefits that he has introduced to our company have been mainly:

- The improvement of efficiency in the different equipment.

- The increase of collaborative capacity.

- The increase in the number of projects carried out.

- Improvement in the accomplishment of tasks.

- Better communication between different teams and peronsal of the company.

- Ease to develop new ideas.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AceProject
Zoe Natalie M.

"Excellent software, we are amazed with your project management"

What do you like best?

The best of all is its project management, the deliveries are never delayed, because we assign specific tasks to the workers, assign project leaders and set deadlines for delivery and everything works wonderfully, because their system of project tracking is effective.

What do you dislike?

The truth is we could not find fault, because it works for us, its system is easy to use and its scalability is good. I would not change it for other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it 100% because the delivery of projects is the key to not delay with sales. With AceProject you will always track pending projects, ask the necessary questions to deliver on time and keep all your staff happy, as well as being an extremely easy to use and efficient software. The truth you will not be sorry to use it.

Before, the delivery of delayed projects, we did not find the way to do so that our staff delivered it on time, there were always last minute inconveniences and they never finished on time, but thanks to AceProject we made a follow-up to our employees and the tasks were they perform on time, and if for some reason an inconvenience happens, we solve it on time, because we are always following the situation with AceProject.

What Project Management solution do you use?

C

"Great Tool For Tracking Tickets and Software Deployments"

What do you like best?

I like how there are many configurable fields in which can be used to tag and run reporting against. There are fields in which a user can hand type as well as the system supporting drop downs, and validations on numeric and/or date values.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to control the stream of comments in the updates. Right now a user can remove anyones comments; it'd be nice if all comments we saved as their own object and are shown chronologically in terms of how they are added. It was a training/retooling of our users to teach them the best way to add new comments within the Summary based on our business needs. The mobile app is very lacking; it needs to be overhauled for iOS. The iOS app constantly does not work or crashes. I have not seen it updated in a very long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a pretty solid product for tracking of tickets. It has a great audit history as well as functionality for Admins to add a host of drop downs and drop down values to help keep tickets monitored by reporting.

Tracking inbound tickets from clients for setting up new functionality or addressing existing functionality within our software.

collins O.

"A complete cloud-based management "

What do you like best?

The price of the software is pocket-friendly as compared to the existing ones. It also offers an efficient platform of managing project tasks, employee timesheets and monitoring the project's progress

What do you dislike?

It a little bit hard to learn or to use for the first time. However, after some training one can be able to use the software. Secondly, the manufacturer updates seems not to change anything from the previous versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is a bit challenging for learners and first-time users, however, the support is always available to help such people to navigate through the software.

Used in for project management and the results were awesome. Especially in tracking employee time sheets.

Grey P.

"Super convenient "

What do you like best?

I absolutely love Ace Project. Seeing it on the list made me so excited. I use it to manage all of my work tasks and appointments and it makes it so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it glitches and deletes stuff

It has made it so easy to fill in tasks and appointments when other programs get overwhlemed. It makes it quick and easy to file and look at what you have to do

"Great Project Management and task Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

I really like the task tracking feature of this software. It is easy to use and easy to get started. I also like the Dashboard view. It is very helpful and easy to read.

What do you dislike?

There is no section for risk management. I think it would be helpful to have some risk management or at least issue tracking area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is important to make sure you know what you want to get out of the software. There are many features that can confuse your ultimate goal.

Task tracking is the issue which I use the most

Robert D.

"Aceproject a very complete application for your Projects"

What do you like best?

I like the application Aceproject allows me to take control of projects in great detail, making it easier to manage the quality of projects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike a bit the complex and structured application, getting users to have a training to handle projects with aceproject.

Aceproject allows me to take control of projects in great detail, exchange information with users of the project.

G
G2 User

"Functional but lacks some necessary detais"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Ace project is cost/value. The software is extremely affordable and allows you to perform basic tasks which is ideal if you just want something that isn't as in depth. It does have Gantt charts included so this aids with planning as well.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Ace project is not having the ability to go in depth as I would like to. And an important aspect which I find pretty weird is that it doesn't have a calendar. I am one of those who use a calendar for everything so this was a semi-issue for me. You also are unable to set milestones and pages are a bit slow to load but the speed is something that's easily fixable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My Recommendation to other who are considering Ace Project is to take into consideration the depth of the projects you plan to do and how much functionality do you really need to complete your planning. Ace is definitely an affordable option and can get the job done but if you feel as though you may need a little extra take note of the functions you really need and what you can do without, then do your research to see if Ace will be a great fit.

We utilize Ace for small group projects because it not functional enough for in depth projects. It is pretty easy to setup a new project and they give you the option of utilizing templates. I love the benefit of being able to set times, due dates and levels of priority with tasks.

UD
User in Design

"AceProject Review"

What do you like best?

I really like that it is easy to create and manage tasks. Having a place to upload and store documentation is really effective in the long run. The interface is outdated and could use some touching up but overall it is very simple to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

The comments section needs an upgrade. Users are only able to sort with three filters which is great for smaller projects, but for long term projects; it just creates clutter.

Product briefs, documentation ad group discussions.

Niraj P.

"Ace project "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and user friendly and very intuitive for a lesser known product

What do you dislike?

Needs more functionality and a bit of granularity

Creating project plans

Pranjal J.

"Good"

What do you like best?

UI is very friendly. Good connectivity overall

What do you dislike?

Nothing really is bad. I am completely satisfied

Interactibg with clients

"Ace Project Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about ace projectis the ability to track with colleague and counterparts.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not modern and very clunky.

Communicaiton to partenrs is huge. Ace Projects lets us all understand where we are at on the project plan.

"Project meeting "

What do you like best?

It’s good to learn all details of project in one aspect to get more specific information.

What do you dislike?

It’s nothing that I can’t like form this ace project.

It’s easy to mange dash board and review the Gantt chart, timesheet.

Learning about AceProject?

* We monitor all AceProject reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.