Wordsmith

Wordsmith is a natural language generation (NLG) engine that lets user turn data into text at any scale and in any format or language.

Work for Wordsmith?

Learning about Wordsmith?

Wordsmith Reviews

Ask Wordsmith a Question
Showing 12 Wordsmith reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wordsmith
Wordsmith review by Robin D.
Robin D.

"A goof tool that helps in turning your information into any other language and make a content."

What do you like best?

It is a good tool that helps you make a good content from the information you provide to it. It is natural language generation system that helps in creating crystal clear and understandable things and reports. It is intuitive and efficient.

What do you dislike?

It needs the data that is provided to it in correct format and then changes it, which makes the process hard and time taking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good software that helps with translation and make you understand the document and helps you in turning it into another document, It is very easy to use and features are very easy to manipulate.

It is a good tool as I used it and it helped me give the outcome I needed. It features and templates are easy to use and influential. Helps you to translate and make good content creation.

What Natural Language Generation (NLG) solution do you use?

Wordsmith review by Undrea M.
Undrea M.

"A robot that works for you"

What do you like best?

I am a writer who has worked in freelance and for for-profit organizations. AI Wordsmith has been a major-assistant in my articles.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I have to "tweek" some of the results myself to achieve my liking and a more personalized, engaging sound to my own writing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! No harm in a robotic journalist helping a writer get the work done! If you have a problem with the non-individual sound the results come out as, go back in and do a little tweeking to your liking.

Wordsmith is definitely taking a load off of half the work I sometimes must accomplish by generating to its most accurate ability, the proper content I am looking for.

Wordsmith review by G2 User in Telecommunications
G2 User in Telecommunications

"Great software that is easy and simple to use! Resource that any organization can benefit from!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is beyond easy to use, while remaining very much user friendly. It creates reports that truly sound 'human like', so it comes off legible but saves our organization time from doing it themselves. Having a tool that can translate data metrics to reports to educate groups that will allow decisions to be made based on actual data.

What do you dislike?

Quite laborious to setup the templates to get started, but that is expected beginning to use any new software or platform in an organization that isn't utilizing a tool like this before. So I didn't think it was that bad considering we have the ability to customize for our needs which I find crucial to work effectively. The great benefits and functionality of this program outweighs the lengthy setup. Honestly at this point, I've yet to find any dislike with 4-6 month usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to drive innovation and revenue growth, save quite a bit of time with report building, improve customer service, and truly enhance decision making on core facts. This is a dedicated resource that I can't imagine any business couldn't benefit from having as part of their system.

Benefit includes the need to create a high volume of content in a short amount of time - saving so much time to focus on other parts of our organization.

Wordsmith review by G2 User in Aviation & Aerospace
G2 User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Very useful piece of software for interpreting data"

What do you like best?

The UI couldn't be any easier to use. It is extremely user friendly. The descriptions that outcome from the data entry are extremely easy to read, follow and navigate. The time and speed is a great factor as well. This is for sure a time saver in the long run.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to format and setup and entering the data into the proper format is a bit time consuming at first. Once you get over this hump it is great time saver for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel as if they could regularly update the software and make the initial data entry process a bit smoother somehow then this would be a 10/10 piece of software, just make sure you have some good quality data entry folks and you should be good to go! The UI couldn't be easier to navigate and use!

Producing e-com reports for upper management is what was used mostly from this software.

Wordsmith review by Austin P.
Austin P.

"Love it, so very useful"

What do you like best?

I love that this program generates reports that sound like a human wrote it. It saves my team and I so much time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it occasionally is very obvious that it was not written by a human but to be fair I can't expect it to work 100% of the time when it is a machine.

I solved the issue of having to write daily reports with wordsmith. It saves my team time which in turn saves money.

Wordsmith review by G2 User in Government Administration
G2 User in Government Administration

"WS"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface was easy to navigate. It provided a clean space and an integrated finish for me to use. There was no lagging or short outputs. I was able to use Wordsmith in a timely fashion. This is the best I’ve come across.

What do you dislike?

There’s not really anything I dislike. I do wish there was a quicker setup time. The time it took to get the data inputted could have been better used. However, that’s miniscule in comparison to the pros of Wordsmith.

Producing e-learning reports for students.

G2 User

"Helpful to detect patterns"

What do you like best?

I can deliver content that is personalized to a large number of people and it can be automated to each person.

What do you dislike?

It requires a lot of work at the beginning to enter in the data. It can be very time consuming

It is really helpful to deliver content to a large audience, in other words, mass communication. I can use Wordsmith to send out automated, personalized messages as opposed to creating each message one by one myself.

Wordsmith review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"This Tool Is Extremely Helpful For Non-Technical, Non-Analytical Marketers"

What do you like best?

I really like that the platform translates data metrics to actual words that significantly help to guide data-backed decision making

What do you dislike?

No complaints as of yet with this product. It has been excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve customer relations/service

Drive revenue growth

Enhance decision making

Drive innovation

Utilize the support and customer service team in order to reap full platform capabilities and benefits.

Wordsmith review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"Make sense of data"

What do you like best?

Wordsmith generates clear and understandable descriptions for things that rely on data: financial reports, product descriptions, game and weather reports, real estate listings, dashboards, that sort of thing.

What do you dislike?

Wordsmith requires that data be in a certain format and complete it to work. Getting data into the correct format is time-consuming.

I used Wordsmith to generate marketing campaign reports. It was useful in helping me understand what happened with particular campaigns.

G2 User

"Great tool - need dedicated resource"

What do you like best?

The ability to influence the outcome of the generated copy based on our needs.

What do you dislike?

Laborious process to set up all of the different templates that we need.

Automatically generating ecommerce product copy based on low level data.

Only 30% rolled out and are realizing savings of 2.5 FTEs per month.

G2 User

"Useful tool for generating content from data"

What do you like best?

Product UI is clean, easy to navigate and intuitive

What do you dislike?

Having to arrange data in a particular way takes time and effort, which could be automated

The need to create a high volume of content in a short amount of time

Learning about Wordsmith?

* We monitor all Wordsmith reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.