Woorank Reviews & Product Details

Woorank Overview

What is Woorank?

SEO Tool - WooRank’s easy-to-use Web-based software generates instant website reviews that offer a ton of valuable data combined with a list of comprehensive tasks; helping businesses and online marketers achieve higher search engine rankings, convert more visitors into customers, keep track of their competitors and get more return on their digital marketing investments.

Woorank Details
German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

Every month, 900.000 people use WooRank to optimize their website: Digital Agencies,WebMasters & SEO experts

Woorank
2011
Brussels, Belgium
@woorank

Woorank Screenshots

Woorank Reviews

Showing 43 Woorank reviews
Already have Woorank?
What do you like best?

The great thing about the tool is the overview in the dashboard - we can analyze every single page of our homepage and see immediately how well our homepage is rated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search for keywords is not always accurate and up-to-date - we have already integrated some words several times into the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool we can be placed much better in search engines and reach much more visitors. Our homepage is analyzed very well and we can use the website statistics to analyze which keywords bring visitors to our homepage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategy and Operations Consulting. We care about people.
What do you like best?

It's a powerful software, very useful and with a good customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too expensive for non specialized user; but no in reference of the product itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Credit card is requested for 14 days trial. I couldn't find the way for deleting my user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've had important and valuable information about my web page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

traffic light system

site crawling

competitor analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not much

really not much

it is all helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seo ranking

Website effectiveness

market insights Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This app has a search button where it allows us to enter the URL of the web page that we want to review and optimize in terms of issues, keywords, and pages for the overall website's better SEO performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A feature that would let me invite more of our team members is missing with Woorank, which means it does not allow multiple collaborations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are continually looking to improve our website's SEO to ensure we get listed in an accurate position in search engines and other various directories on the internet. And, finding and solving our SEO lags has become straightforward and manageable with Woorank. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Analytics
Solutions Architect
What do you like best?

I have been looking for the SEO Reports for my websites and I found Woorank. Woorank has analyzed my website really well and have provided me 62 pages PDF report. The report looks really helpful and I am setting up my next action plan to improve my website based on the report got via Woorank.

The tool defines what need to be improved on the website and where are the errors which needs to be fixed.

using this tool, I can review all important SEO information about my website within a single page including some of these:

Keywords, Meta Descriptions, Title, Headings, Keyword Consistency, Alt Attributes, Indexed pages, Broken links, robots files, Domain age etc.

All this information helps out understanding what needs to be improved!

Seems really helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I liked the report which was downloaded from the website for my website review but the presentation mode can be improved. Info-graphics would be great to introduce in this report,

Hopefully if The tool can also record runtime videos when a user view the website. In that case I would be able to understand the important information being used on my website by other users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is helpful to review how your website looks to Search Engines. You can find out the areas which need to be improved using this tool.

It seems beneficial to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just trying to understand why my website(s) are not ranking well. Via this report I am able to atleast find the problems and the improvements area for my website(s). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

I like 2 things about Woorank, first is the marketing checklist and second the site crawl report. Woorank provides not only on-page analysis but some technical aspects also like HTTP status, indexing and setup marketing checklist to help you achieve your goal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool but can be better because sometimes it provides previous reports for example: I have made changes in my client website and then I checked it again after one month, it was showing me the same issues, maybe because of the caches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are starting as an SEO, or a small business then you should give it a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Woorank for generating the site audit reports for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR Specialist
What do you like best?

Woorank's tool works really fast. I like Woorank because it's not difficult to use. All the information is displayed in a clear way. A great feature is receiving a white-label report. When I used to work at the agency, we delivered all our analysis to our clients using this option.

Woorank covers really every aspect of SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you want to download the same report twice, it counts as two different downloads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm sure that it's the best SEO tool for agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I worked at the agency I used Woorank really a lot. Now I'm using it just to monitor the websites which I'm going to write guest posts for. And I'm completely happy with all the options I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

I like Woorank for its simplicity. Woorank strikes a balance between presenting rich SEO data and it's super simple user friendly interface. The marketing checklist is very helpful in achieving target results. I also like it because it presents Google Analytics and Google Search Console's data avoiding all complexity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If only Woorank provided the organic keywords data just like ahrefs does and its crawler were a bit faster it would be one of the top SEO tool I believe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're not a big SEO agency and looking for an affordable solution, none other than WooRank should come your first choice. Their customer support is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Beginers who are learning SEO for the first time will be benefited most. As a beginner I really learned lots of things from its super organized and to-the-point explanation. It not only explained my website's improvement scope but also told how to solve those issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Educational Farm - Tourism Student Entrepreneur
What do you like best?

Check the validity and valuable of our sites. Do the instructions for search engines Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Analysis of the results is a bit difficult Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the site to check the site's validity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using the software instruction, the site can be updated and more in the users of the site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

I love the way WooRank puts seo and marketing into lame-mans terms. I can get lost in all of the data around websites and not know where to start. Woorank made it easy for me to create a plan and know what items I needed to take action on first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am the type of person who puts everything on a wall and needs to see it all come together. I would have like to have been able to download an actual PDF of my report with the basis plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I manage social media for clients and knowing their keywords and how their website is performing is really key to the start of a successful campaign. I had a client that was told the website that was built for them would make them money, but it wasn't. With Woorank I was able to provide them data to take back their developer to let them know just why it wasn't working which will give my client much more leverage in the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President, Transformation and Change Project Initiatives
Banking
What do you like best?

Love the tool, level of research/insight and training it provides, especially for new business owners. I've built 3 sites for my business and using the tool definitely helped me to ensure it is well optimized and get ranked much better than our local competition. If you are just building your site or building it for a customer, I’d highly recommend getting their yearly plan as it offers the most value. I initially started out with monthly plans just to realize that it s not a once and done kinda thing and you need ongoing monitoring to understand how to tweak strategy/site during the first year. After the first year, if you are comfortable with the strategy, monthly plans will work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Incorporating some of the premium features as a "trial" for Pro customers would be a great way to let someone try out additional benefits without committing upfront. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a lot more than just SEO tool and makes a huge difference for business owners and developers who are building their own sites and trying to keep the cost down by being in charge rather than relying on outsourcing agency/vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Understand what optimization means and approaching our website building with "one optimized paged at a time" approach:

Step 1: write content, image naming conventions, meta tags, URL links, captions and headers

Step 2: use woorank to run analysis real time on individual page you are working on to understand whether additional tweaks are needed

Step 3: making additional changes as needed until the page is ranked at least A

Step 4: publish the page

Step 5: repeat steps 1 through 4 with a new page until you are happy with overall ranking of the site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner / Managing Director
Sports
What do you like best?

Very easy interface for reviewing with clients. The Keyword report tool saves us huge amounts of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can you please add country specific local directories (in Australia we have a company called True Local which i would like to have show up on the Local Search part of your report).

Also can you please create a client specific login within our re seller account. I have many clients on our singal login, and i would like them to log in directly for FULL access to their own info and reports, especially the keyword tool without seeing all my other clients (a re branded version would also be great so clients think they are logging into our company system ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very easy to use and info is vert relevant, plus system is constantly improved with extra features added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website compliance with best practice SEO setup is a key benefit for us, and also the time saving for clients with the automated Keyword ranking report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I am not a SEO professional but needed a control panel and further support. This service has fulfilled my requirements at a reasonable cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some help with stuff to improve in order to increase the score. and a greater correlation with google rank Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a common tool to analyse with my team our SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've been using this tool for a couple of years now. The tool gives me everything I need to ensure my clients' websites are getting optimized and the organization of the tool is very useful. I use the FAQ tool when I have questions most of the time and that part of the program is really helpful in and of itself. However, if I ever don't find an answer to my question, I know the support team will be there with a quick response and very insightful help on how to optimize or address certain errors or needed improvements.

I love that I can white label the report and send it to clients if I want to. I love that I can eliminate sections from the final product I send clients as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say I like everything about the program!

If I could point out one improvement, it would be the process of adding internal pages to an advanced audit. That could be a little bit easier to add. Maybe allow me to copy and paste several URLs at once then run the scan after I do that? That would prevent the time-consuming part of scanning internal pages and then get back to the main page to add another internal one in fewer clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is one of the best tools I've used. I tested many and I like to test out new things as they are released, but I have always found WooRank to be the most user friendly and useful for me. Some tools get way too details and granular, and I get information overload. This tool gets straight to the point. No need for me to guess what I am supposed to do with the information. It is clear and direct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use WooRank to perform SEO audits for my clients. We help identify the high level, major issues that need to be addressed with this tool first. Then we dive down to content optimization throughout the site. This is always step one for all of my clients to identify red flags that can impact rankings no matter what content is on the site. This tool has been enormously beneficial to my job responsibilities. I have a paid account and I've never looked back! Most programs I try out paid versions of don't have the value that this does. I use it all the time, and especially for my own company's website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

madame
What do you like best?

interface trsè structurée, je suis passée d'un score de 49 à 71 en quelques jours; grâce aux indications très claires. Je ne suis pourtant pas du tout dans le domaine informatique et c'était très facile ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

je n'ai pas encore assez utilisé woorank pour pouvoir du recul sur ce qui ne va pas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

meilleur SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Woorank has many faces to it, starting with the review, which scans your website giving you a checklist of things you need to fix, with tips and resources to help if you’re not web-savvy. You can then track the keywords you’re trying to rank for, giving you historic data so you can see when positions go up and down (they also just launched an aggregate view which helps you to visualise the positions spread of all keywords. There’s also a web crawler, which highlights issues with your web pages that could be preventing them from performing in the search results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything to add here - what’s not to like? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m a freelancer but I specialise in web design, so SEO was always a bit of a mystery to me. Since I started using woorank I’ve been able to learn a lot and even win clients who are keen to take on designers with SEO knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I teach digital marketing and use Woorank as part of our SEO analysis exercises. The tool is fast and provides accurate and actionable information. The students really like that the tool gives them an overall score. The tool definitely does all the things that I need it to do in order to give my students the best training experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything but I always welcome additional functionality. Please keep on adding more features as SEO continues to evolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great SEO audit tool for our workshops. Students really like the ease of use and the information that they're getting out of Woorank. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool is a welcome part of my workshops and I also use it on the fly when I speak with potential customers. I do a lot of screen share meetings and can immediately show the prospective customer the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Site crawl, keyword tracker and the weekly email digests are a brilliant feature. The WooRank blog is also a great resource for users and non users looking to learn more about SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could do with a backlink disavow tool and perhaps a keyword research tool. But apart from that the tool has just about everything you need to keep sites optimised for search engines AND users - which is something most other tools lack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're not a large SEO agency and looking for an affordable solution then WooRank is a great tool for auditing and optimising websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a freelance marketing consultant specialising in digital marketing and conversion optimisation. I have been using Woorank for over 2 years and it's absolutely perfect for my needs. Since I am not a large agency WooRank allows me to monitor my clients' sites, provide them with progress reports without spending a huge amount - unlike most other tools.

WooRank are constantly updating the platform and introducing new features like the sitecrawl tool which has probably been the most valuable tool for me and my clients. The handy weekly email digests allow me to gain a quick and thorough understanding of the progress - like changes in traffic and keyword rank - which can be shared directly with my clients. Simple!

The team at WooRank are also really supportive, helpful and have often given me the support I needed to get the best from the tool.

If, like me, you're not a large SEO agency or want the ability to improve your own site then WooRank is the tool for you. Can't recommend it highly enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO, Writer, Artist, Web Designer, Consultant
What do you like best?

Woorank doesn't cause headaches from too much marketing and SEO information! This is what I loved the most about this SaaS solution: it analyzes a website quickly and it displays information in a clear, usable, friendly way. The same way that high school textbooks are fun to browse and read: Woorank uses colors, graphs and tables, all while displaying only the information you need to get an overview of your website. You can always click the "More" links at the bottom to view more, and then there is the Marketing Checklist: those are intensive tips to put in practice, but they are meant to be if you really want to fix any SEO, technical and marketing issues your website might have. I also love that this is an all-in-one suite: when you upgrade, you get a Keyword Tool (for rank tracking) and a Site Crawl tool (to find in-depth technical and indexing issues), so you don't have to run three different tools to get your job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? I have yet to find something I dislike about Woorank. I would probably suggest that they add other analytics suits than just Google Analytics in the settings, though, because solutions like Matomo and Clicky are getting more users now that the GDPR regulation has come out. I might add that Woorank is probably a little expensive for website owners (not companies or agencies) who own more than one website and want to upgrade - but the Woorank team is likely to try to come to your rescue if that's the case and offer a discount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool! Start with the free version and the consider upgrading when you really need the paid options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Woorank saved my time on website analysis and it helped me fix critical areas, especially thanks to the actionable tips in each review section and the Marketing Checklist. My business website received more organic impressions after I applied some of the suggested changes in the analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

With Woorank's SEO analysis tool, there's no waiting around. Quickly enter a site's URL and you'll almost immediately receive a domain score, a comprehensive SEO audit and recommendations for improvement.

Advice is pretty comprehensive, with links to how to solve issues. It's a great tool even for those with limited SEO knowledge! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but as a freelancer and sole trader, it'd be great if there were a cheaper, more basic version. A basic rate of say, £10 a month for up to 5 reviews and 1 project would be a good option for freelancers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woorank is a comprehensive, quick and affordable tool compared to others on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this tool to do an initial SEO analysis of a client's website. It allows me to gain a baseline from which to help improve a client's search rankings. It's also been useful to gain a snapshot of competitors' performance to enhance the analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner / Creative Director
Sports
What do you like best?

Being able to update and check my changes and effects of them lets you know how you are doing or what may have been overlooked. I am sure that i have much more to learn; but, i do like this a lot and have certainly been educated. Thank you to Marine.! You have been most helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think sometimes the things that WooRank finds on my site are too deep! Not really negative... but, amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it, you will like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My site crawl improved 50% after only a short time because i easily found areas to improve. Comparatives are very helpful and allow me to do more without outsourcing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WooRank is really great for search engine optimization. We can compare our company to many of our competitors and customize our reports. The charts and data are great for allowing us to choose simple actions and to be able to see clear results. WooRank can process reports very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WooRank will not let us save your configurations, so if we run the same reports mulitple times after applying changes, we have to go through and change all of the settings each time. Downloading the same reports counts as two downloads in our quota, which doesn't seem fair. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For us, WooRank has been a solid tool that lets us optimize our website. We are given valuable detailed data for analysis into how to improve our search rankings. We can process and download reports very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I’m not a web developer and SEO is by no means my profession, but woorank is easy to use and makes provides straightforward actionable tasks for me to complete to better optimise my website. I’ve managed to achieve page one rankings in Google for most of my target keywords which brings most of my new business. Woorank has allowed me to grow my business so I see it as an invaluable tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the past, a lot was crammed into a long one page review, which was a bit overwhelming. But woorank are always making updates and have been moving some of the primary sections into their own tools as well as adding more features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use woorank to help me stay ahead of my competitors. Fortunately my business area is fairly niche, so I’ve been able to dominate in Google's search results, sending me enough traffic to keep me busy.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Directeur
What do you like best?

Simply the best seo software to optimize a website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Position statistics should be loaded for my clients it s the point the most important Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just the ability to justify the evolution of my work on seo optimisation and it’s just essential for my client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Woorank?