WooCommerce Store Manager

3.7

WooCommerce Store Manager is advanced eCommerce solution with comprehensive functional capabilities meant to refine data manipulations and improve overall store handling.

Work for WooCommerce Store Manager?

Learning about WooCommerce Store Manager?

WooCommerce Store Manager Reviews

Ask WooCommerce Store Manager a Question
Showing 18 WooCommerce Store Manager reviews
Alejandro V.

"Good tool for creating an online store"

What do you like best?

I didn't had any experience at all on creating an online store with a store manager, i just watched some tutorials and I was already helping on setting up one of the company website store products online. Doesn't take much experience and it's very easy to accomplish, you add your products, set images and prices , tags and attributes and you're ready to go.

What do you dislike?

You need to keep aware for updates as they are being constantly release.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy online store setup, if you're looking to setup an online store anytime soon, i would recommend this add-on.

We setup one of our office product websites in less than a week with this tool. Everything has been working fine for now and we didn't needed for professional assistance, it was a matter of watching some tutorials online and the help of our IT with coding.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WooCommerce Store Manager
Carly E.

"Helpful application but could use some work "

What do you like best?

Various reporting options available to you. Not only can you promptly recognize the top of the line items in your store, you can likewise investigate the deals by date and item. The last component can prove to be useful when you are setting up your advertising effort before an essential occasion with sales and other promotions. It makes store admin much easier and cancels out some risks in the process (such as what the persons can do with the app).

What do you dislike?

As my store is growing in terms of products and categories... Once in a while I have been forced to edit the categories, and re-arrange the order to make it nice and neat.

While doing so I have discovered some weird behavior while attempting to alter (move) categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the inevitability that you are thinking about investing time into an internet business, yet you are lacking knowledge on how to get started and keep things running, maybe Store Manager for WooCommerce may prove to be useful.

It has been helpful to organize, upload, edit, tag and keep track of products, customers and orders. I have also enjoyed the integrated themes that allow me to change the overall appearance whenever I'm in the mood to.

What Catalog Management solution do you use?

Engel S.

"WooCommerce Most Easy and Flexible E-commerce Manager"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, one can find almost any solution as an add-on in a plugin, some even free or in a freemium model. Another advantage is the great collection of ready to use themes for every industry. The search engine optimization is in the core of the software or can be extended via a plugin.

What do you dislike?

Frequent updates to the core software, usually weekly and as the popularity of WordPress and WooCommerce increases, it becomes a target for hackers.

The frequent update usually breaks some compatibility with some themes, forcing us to update the themes and usually themes creators cannot keep up the development speed of WooCoomerce.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To have some anti-hack plans and backup plans. Also is important to select plugins or add-ons from developers that will be supporting those plugins in the future and can keep up with the frequent update of WordPress and WooCommerce. Same thing in the case of the theme to select. The theme selection process it is the first and most important decision after deciding on implementing WooCommerce, be an in-house theme or one from a markeplace vendor like themefores.net, make sure you can keep up with the updates of the core of the software.

Fast to the Market solution. Open source solution. Flexibility. Free cost of the core of the software is a great benefit. Another benefit is the integration with external systems like CRM and E-mail Marketing vendors.

Aaron M.

"It's a must for any WooCommerce Store with a High Volume of Products"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and there are so many features you cant even use them all! There is an entire wiki for help and documentation, as well as pretty quick support. You can make all of your changes locally within the software and then post those changes to the website when you are done.

What do you dislike?

I have found a bit of a language barrier at times for support, and you have to pay once a year to continue receiving updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

These guys specialize in this stuff! They have a manager for every shopping cart you can think of!

We use this for our smaller storefront, as well as the Magento Store Manager. They are equally amazing!! Easily bulk update and import products and more!

UD
User in Design

"Very easy to use system with many options "

What do you like best?

Woocommerce is really easy to set up out of the box and integrate into a website - regardless of what types of products you are selling. We've used it for clothing to food to digital products and more, never encountering any issues or pushing the boundaries of the system.

What do you dislike?

Because the system is wide open and is able to be used for a lot of things, it's not set up for any one product type - sometimes it's confusing trying to figure out how to actually configure all of the settings - especially shipping settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd definitely use this system (and we do) for my own personal projects and also for the sites that we build for others.

Listing products on ecommerce sites. Gone are the days of needing to build sites manually, or outsource product pages to sites like BigCartel etc. We just use WooCommerce to integrate our products directly into the sites that we build.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"One of the top trending versatile solution on the market"

What do you like best?

Great tool, a lot to learn, very customizable. Much cheaper and approachable solution for e-commerce than rest of the market when you compare price vs quality.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes get lost as to what to do, where to go, ultimate e-commerce setup guide for woocommerce would be fantastic, more like case studies.

Also, if there would be more drag-and-drop style builders particularly centered towards e-commerce. So to say user-friendliness and easy of logic of Shopify, but more customizable and robust

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't dive in without doing the research of solutions. WooCommerce is very robust, powerful and cool, but it will take a longer learning curve vs simpler solutions like Shopify or Big Commerce

Ability to sell online and to integrate into other channels, pull orders into woocommerce and operate a website and a marketplace. Synchronization of inventory, orders, listings with marketplaces. All of this can be done much easier and by a small team + freelancers or even sometimes by 1 person, so that's a big plus.

C

"Very clunky, buggy, but can get the job done when you first start"

What do you like best?

It's free. Adding products and configuration isn't so hard.

What do you dislike?

Maintenance and adding variants to a product is terrible. I often help clients with their WooCommerce stores and there have been a more than a handful of times where the plugin have brought their entire site down or made it act VERY buggy. Additionally, as a store owner, it is very common you may have variants of a product (a tshirt might have multiple colors and multiple sizes). Adding these is such a pain and pricing them differently is also a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to become a large brand rather than just a side hobby retail store, please look at other options that are PAAS (platform as a service), such as Shopify or BigCommerce. When self hosting with a software such as WooCommerce, the maintenance and risk associated with it ends up being way more expensive than just paying a monthly fee and knowing that everything will work. Additionally, the WooCommerce/Wordpress ecosystem is entirely unregulated meaning people can sell plugins/themes that are buggy and badly put together. I would highly suggest going with a PAAS instead.

Help with my client's installed WooCommerce shops, often fixing bugs. WooCommerce is good in the sense that it isn't a pay-per-month which can be beneficial for businesses on low budgets. Most of what I do, however, if fixing all the headache that comes after the initial install of WooCommerce.

"Easy to use and setup"

What do you like best?

It doesn't take much experience on web development to setup your store and products. Setting up your store to start selling won't take you more than a couple of hours and all you need is little experience on setting up word-press and later install the woo commerce store manager add-on. Also you can modify it as you want.

What do you dislike?

its an open source so you depend a lot on other developers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always keep your stores updated, it's an open source application so you have to be aware of all the available updates they release.

We created two of our product lines online stores using woocommerce, we design the website and installed woo commerce, everything else was setting up shipping options, products, prices, sale prices, adding product images. They have many other compatible tools online which make woo commerce even more attractive.

Renan V.

"Save a lot of time & money"

What do you like best?

They have very good integration and good support.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would have integration with Etsy and better price. They also don't have software for Mac

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth a try. I use Woocommerce, Ebay and I started a shop on Etsy. It can be really difficult to manage everything so automating some of the process can be a big plus.

I use Woocommerce and Ebay. For that reason, WooCommerce Store Manager can be a time saver. Anyway, since I am not making a big amount of sales every month, I would still have a problem to afford WooCommerce Store Manager

Isaac S.

"I've heard good things"

What do you like best?

I like that it is fully integrated with WordPress. It allows for an average Joe user like me to create a marketplace on my website that is scalable and user friendly in a shorter time than hard coding.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike. I don't use it frequently therfore I have a limited response to this question.

I'm solving my lack of knowledge in coding. With a front end e-commerce platform I don't have to learn everything. I can stick with my products.

AD
Administrator in Design

"Review of WooCommerce Store Manager"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is would be the various integrations, such as eBay and Amazon

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have anything that stands out specifically that I would say I dislike.

I've used the plugin on several sites, from duck call sales to beauty products. It makes it super easy for me to pass off to a client so that they can manage themselves with little help from me.

CM
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Only if you have to..."

What do you like best?

Integration with wordpress cannot be beat. If you're not tied to word press, or a heavy webdesigner, go for shopify.

What do you dislike?

Less user friendly, less integrations. Does not plug and play with different marketing apps. Less tools available as woocommerce plug ins.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless you have your own web developer or are tied to word press... Try shopify.

Ability design a store layout from scratch.

"Using Woocommerce, why would you use anything else."

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to set up, and that right out of the box it does what you need for most basic electronic shops.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more add-ons that come with the base platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none

Not sure there are any problems at this moment.

Agency

"Concerned that desktop software won't immediately be compatible with future WooCommerce versions"

What do you like best?

The ability to aggregate catalog management for multiple WooCommerce stores from one centralized solution.

What do you dislike?

Windows-only support (our office is 100% Mac/Apple)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider this product.

It is certainly more efficient to manage multiple WooCommerce catalogs from one centralized solution.

"Easy Store Manager for WordPress!"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and the drag and drop feature makes adding store components simple.

What do you dislike?

Custom themes can be expensive and I wish there were more payment integrations.

Setting up stores is easy

"User friendly, practical experience "

What do you like best?

The versatility of it coupled with the ability to make selling easy.

What do you dislike?

I had a hard time activating, which was a real hassle.

It’s how I’m making money

UD
User in Design

"Easy"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and easy. The interface is nice

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of that I dislike about it

Having everything in one place

CC
Consultant in Computer Software

"Not bad at all"

What do you like best?

It’s open source and free to use. Full of analytics

What do you dislike?

The damn updates. It’s buggy in that sense

Functionality and operational

Learning about WooCommerce Store Manager?

* We monitor all WooCommerce Store Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.