Wireframe.cc

3.9

With Wireframe.cc create super simple wireframes of websites and mobile apps. 100% free.

Work for Wireframe.cc?

Learning about Wireframe.cc?

Wireframe.cc Reviews

Showing 39 Wireframe.cc reviews
Wireframe.cc review by Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

"Wireframe CC is a good free web design tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Wireframe CC uses a minimal structure in order to show website elements. I like that it provides lots of options for elements and that it is very straight-forward to use. I also like that the tool is no cost and I can just save the URLs in order to present the wireframes to clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the colors that are used for the products. I think that shades of gray and the tomato colors are dreadful. Also, sometimes placing the items in alignment can get tricky. I would like it if there were guidelines, similar to what Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop use, so that I can see the vertical and horizontal alignment in more detail. Last, I wish that photos would be labeled photos. I write captions to show my clients that the image placeholder will in fact hold an image, which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool because it is no cost and it does the job! It is also very easy to use and so far I've not had complaints about the appearance of the wireframes.

Wireframe CC helps me show my clients where the website elements will be placed without spending too much time on the details. The tool focuses on function over form, and right away my clients can tell me what elements should be placed where. It has helped me to realize that the message of a website can be communicated very early on, even without seeing the final design.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wireframe.cc
Wireframe.cc review by Leisy V.
Leisy V.

"One of the best, fastest online wireframing tools on the market"

What do you like best?

I love that wireframe.ccc is easily accessible to almost anyone. All you need is a web browser and you can easily create clean and streamlined wireframes on-the-go. It's an amazing product that I'm surprised it works so seamlessly on the web. The interface is so clean and not cluttered. It gives you exactly what you need, when you need it. Would definitely recommend!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option to have more colors. I understand the limited palette idea, but at least a few more primary colors would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wireframe cc is a great product to create simple wireframes on the go. For multiple wireframe or more concept high fidelity wires, its better to create an account or use another software since wireframe.cc is for more low fidelity wireframes, but does it great.

We needed a quick, easily accessible wireframing program, and wireframe.cc did the job.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

Wireframe.cc review by User

"Wireframe is a great tool for my sketch web!!!! "

What do you like best?

I did the test with wireframe because I'm starting to introduce in the web design, at the beginning I mean a workspace, after having been in a site for sketches of the website I began to understand, I like it because it is a comfortable way to start the process The web design and have a vision of where each element goes, let's say what defines as the basis to start my foray into this new discipline.

Wireframe is like having a digital notebook, in which I can make an orderly distribution, which in the future it would be easy for me to present to future clients, the structure of their future web, it is also easy to register, what I think of luxury

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I must say about this platform is that since it is not free, it is not accessible to everyone, the test time is very limited, which does not allow you to continue testing a lot of it.

and I feel that the paper and pencil gives you other freedoms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is quite practical, you do not have to install it and it is comfortable to use it, I recommend it 100% I feel it is a good tool that can be used if web sketching is, it is good because you can work everything from the computer and There is no need to transcribe sketches.

All new experience with an interface solves a problem, the problem that I feel has resolved this site is the fact of being able to organize the sketches of my future webs with which I am venturing, that is already rich for knowledge.

Wireframe.cc review by Bernard L.
Bernard L.

""Wireframe.cc is the best instrument available!""

What do you like best?

Love the straightforwardness and usability. I can truly assemble a venture in under 10 minutes that would take me hours on other platforms.After utilizing Wireframe.cc for quite a while in different events, I could state that it offers the best involvement in making essential blueprint of the site that clients need to make. Straightforward blueprints, boxes, hues, and plans joined with basic strategy, makes the best client experience.

What do you dislike?

The effortlessness of the program can likewise be the destruction. It's not extraordinary when you have to demonstrate a customer a more fleshed out mockup with genuine duplicate or photographs. Content can be embedded yet pictures are spoken to as shapes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The membership to this product is to some degree costly thinking about how straightforward the product is, particularly on the off chance that you are a consultant or working for a little organization. It empowers you to make perfect, straightforward wireframes decently fast - however the advantage is that you have an expert mockup you can send to a customer, executive, and so on rather than something made on a whiteboard or pen and paper sketch. It's additionally simple to make adjustments and spare different forms/drafts (once more, rather than a whiteboard.)

Extraordinary programming when you need a fast, straightforward wireframe of a site design. It's pleasant that you can review the view for versatile/tablet or work area as well.We required a fast, effectively available wireframing program, and wireframe.cc carried out the responsibility.

Wireframe.cc review by Katherine R.
Katherine R.

"Simple Visual Program for Wireframing "

What do you like best?

The Wireframe.cc interface is really simple for a quick sketch of a layout or build out a website. It's easy to understand after clicking around a bit (unlike some other design programs that may need training.) I also like that you can export to PDF or share the link of the wireframe with a client or coworker.

What do you dislike?

The simplicity of the program can also be the downfall. It's not great when you need to show a client a more fleshed out mockup with actual copy or photos. Text can be inserted but images are represented as shapes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The subscription to this software is somewhat expensive considering how simple the software is, especially if you are a freelancer or working for a small company. It enables you to create clean, simple wireframes fairly quickly -- but the benefit is that you have a professional mockup you can send to a client, director, etc. as opposed to something made on a whiteboard or pen and paper sketch. It's also easy to make modifications and save multiple versions/drafts (again, as opposed to a whiteboard.)

Great software when you need a quick, simple wireframe of a site layout. It's nice that you can preview the view for mobile/tablet or desktop as well.

Wireframe.cc review by Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.

"Lightweight...and dead"

What do you like best?

Very quick to pull up premade elements and apply them to a low fi screen

What do you dislike?

- No support (company looks like it is in maintenance mode at this point

- Outdated UI and very little functionality outside of basic wireframing that almost every design tool offers now at a better price

- No autosave function

- Save often shows as saved but does not reflect in the actual project (major flaw that could screw up project deliverables)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing is about $15 dollars a month to do very basic wireframing (which is what the pitch is).

However, with the lack of autosave features, bugs in the interface and saving, and clunky UI, it is a painful experience. On top of the issues, there is no support and it looks like the company no longer exists outside of payment acceptance and the product existing.

Figma

Adobe XD

Murali

It's a dead tool with no support - highly advise any designers to look for better tools.

Wireframe.cc review by Chase H.
Chase H.

"Quick, easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

I love that it makes getting an idea from your head to the screen for some UX project about as simple as drawing on graph paper.

What do you dislike?

At times the interface can be a little finicky, and I'd like a little more functionality and precision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something quick and easy to get an idea going, this is a good tool. However, it lacks the depth of other wireframing tools, and if you're working on a more in-depth project or concept, you may want to consider something else.

I use it to prototype UX updates to our eCommerce website, so I'm solving the problems of pain points in the purchase funnel

Wireframe.cc review by User in Computer Software

"Wireframe.cc gives users easy method of creating basic looks of the website they want to create."

What do you like best?

After using Wireframe.cc for some time in various occasions, I could say that it offers the best experience in creating basic outline of the website that users want to create. Simple outlines, boxes, colors, and designs combined with simple method, creates the best user experience.

What do you dislike?

This would be for all wireframing software, but because of its simplicity, sometimes it doesn't give clear enough outline to clients. Some clients want to see the actual website on a browser to grab an idea how it's going to look, instead of drawings of boxes and lines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Wireframe.cc if you want to create a website, but do not have clear idea on how you want to structure it. This gives you easy ways to do so, and it is simple enough to make changes in a very short time.

I have used Wireframe.cc at work and school projects to outline basic idea of the website I was creating. Because it does not require any coding, it takes significantly lesser time than actually coding, and this allowed me to make quick changes at the meetings and show what it would look like to clients.

Wireframe.cc review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"Wireframes never been easier"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use extremely unfriendly, great customer support i love how it is used to help students and how it can be used in the professional environment to make a UX. Wireframe.cc makes it easier than ever to ideate and iterate quickly on simple wireframe designs.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there's anything about wireframe.cc that I dislike. They had a free plan to we would try it out before we committed to it and the features in the paid version are definitely worth the value. Wireframe.cc is restricting in some senses, but it's usually by design. If you want a mockup tool, look elsewhere.

Used to help develop the UI for multiple sites.

Wireframe.cc review by Cy M.
Cy M.

"Wireframe.cc is the best tool on the market!"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity and ease of use. I can literally put together a project in less than 10 minutes that would take me hours on other platforms.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to record the process within the application so I could reproduce concepts easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application! I would (and do) use this over every other wireframing software.

I can easily show clients my work, and export these wireframes in a variety of different formats to suit their needs. Additionally, I can store these designs on the cloud so they're accessible when I need them.

Wireframe.cc review by User

"The perfect tool for thinking through your design"

What do you like best?

100% it's ease of use. It's a very straight forward product that serves a single purpose, wireframes. Sometimes having 100 different specialized tools can be cumbersome to the process, but this is one of the one that it's worth it.

What do you dislike?

I felt like initially the UI was a tad confusing to work in and determine how to get it to do what I wanted, but this is sometimes what happens with simple programs, you have to learn their limitations to better understand what is actually there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot can be done with just the free version of the product. I highly recommend starting their (it's what I currently use) and then as you are using it determine if there are additional features that you are looking for above and beyond what the free version offers. The free version has filled the needs I had in a product as of now.

I was introduced to Wireframe.cc by a colleague who was using it to prep for his designs. It's since become a staple role in my process. It allows me to very quickly get my ideas into a format that I can share with others for review. I use it primarily after I have an initial mockup designed to quickly be able to throw together inner pages or mobile designs into a format that others can see how the elements will need to be arranged in the design for these purposes and how they will break down responsively.

Wireframe.cc review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Wireframing made easy."

What do you like best?

Wireframing in Photoshop or Illustrator can be tedious especially with tight project deadlines. This service allows you to create fast and clean wireframes in no time. Lots of basic options!

What do you dislike?

There is a grid, but your objects do not snap. You are able to align them with the guides and align tools, but being able to snap to grid would make things a lot easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For fast and easy wireframing - use Wireframe.cc. I havent found a more easy, useful service like this yet.

Web Design wireframes for client websites without the use of memory-drawing programs like Photoshop or Illustrator.

Wireframe.cc review by Diego G.
Diego G.

"Helpful for a stripped-down approach"

What do you like best?

The free version offers enough for a simple approach to design blueprints. It gives you all you need for a basic file to share with clients, coworkers, etc.

What do you dislike?

The free version only offers a week and from then you need to pay. There should be a level for free users to continue to have access to their designs long after the seven days is up. However, if you're a frequent "wireframer," then paying may not be much of a hassle for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on your needs, evaluate the competition and see what works for you. However, for the bare essentials, Wireframe.cc works quite well.

A bare-bones platform for web design that is easy to use and visually appealing.

Wireframe.cc review by Krishnapriya J.
Krishnapriya J.

"Simple and Efficient Wireframing"

What do you like best?

What I love best about Wireframe.cc is its extremely intuitive interface, and how it makes learning to use the software so easy. Wireframe.cc reduces the time taken to draw up wireframes significantly. The sharing features are also quite convenient (even in the free version).

What do you dislike?

Due to its extremely simple nature, it might not have all the features that a user is looking for. But I think that it is a minor setback relative to all its awesome features. If ease of use and simplicity is a priority, I would highly recommend Wireframe.cc over its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Wireframe.cc if you are looking for a simple prototyping tool for web and mobile interfaces. It is not a tool to mockup high fidelity wireframes.

I used Wireframe.cc to quickly draw, mockup, and edit my wireframes for both desktop and mobile websites. Wireframe.cc made it really easy to share my designs with clients and developers. I also used it extensively to mockup the design of a banking mobile app.

Wireframe.cc review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Great tool for quick wireframe discussions through to the beginning of the development phase."

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly build a user experience that exists outside of powerpoint or pdf. This tool does a great job of bringing wireframes to life to spur the development process.

What do you dislike?

The tool can be slow and clunky sometimes depending on your connection. The lack of ability to export these wireframes in the format that my clients require can also lead to some challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and you'll love it!

We use wireframe.cc to build wireframes of the user experience of websites. The benefits of using this tool is the ability to provide a real working, yet lacking colors and design, models of how the experience will work. Previously this was only accomplished using power point of expensive PDF comps.

Wireframe.cc review by Sid S.
Sid S.

"Easy to use with a clean interface."

What do you like best?

I like how clean and minimalist everything is. It makes it easy to avoid the bells and whistles and really get down the main ideas behind the web design or app design (web design, in my case). I also like that they offer a free version.

What do you dislike?

There's no how-to guide or any sort of intro, so it takes a little bit of time to figure out use (as opposed to some other wireframing products on the market).

Used it for website renovations.

Wireframe.cc review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Great software for sysadmin"

What do you like best?

Minimalistic interface: there is nothing superfluous on the working screen - only a small panel of buttons and a device window. Templates browser window and mobile device (in landscape and portrait design).

What do you dislike?

rare updates, almost no feedback from developers,not friendly with newbies

makes it easy to create a site framework that can be useful for a company . but the main problem is that more frequent updates are needed.

Wireframe.cc review by User

"Good for very basic low fidelity wireframes "

What do you like best?

I like how simple and user-friendly it is that even a new intern could play around with it and figure things out.

What do you dislike?

I wish there a just a little more customization that could be applied to your wireframe elements.

Wireframes are an integral part of the design process and Wireframe.cc is a good alternative to pen and paper.

Wireframe.cc review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great for a non-designer"

What do you like best?

Wireframe.cc is great for someone who is not a designer because it's simple and easy to draw up a design. There are absolutely no frills and it's easy for users to put together a quick design layout.

What do you dislike?

As a designer, it's not worth the price. I personally work better with a whiteboard for initial wireframes and once those are solidified to some degree, find it perfectly easy to put together wireframes with Adobe InDesign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to use Adobe InDesign or just a pen and a piece of paper.

I used Wireframe.cc for a UX Design course with CareerFoundry. It's definitely simple and easy to use but not a product that I find particularly useful.

Wireframe.cc review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Wireframe.cc – Just the Basics"

What do you like best?

Wireframe.cc is a no frills online program that is a very minimalist tool for wireframing projects. It's very straight forward and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

It really is just for wireframing, and for very basic wireframes. If your clients need more than shapes and placeholders for their wireframes, another program may be needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The addition of more features may help with more developed, complex wireframes.

Very simple, down and dirty wireframing that are quick and easy to create.

Wireframe.cc review by Rachel W.
Rachel W.

"Easy to Use, Best for On-the-go."

What do you like best?

It's simple, has all the minimal functions I need for quick work, throwing down new ideas or providing examples during meetings. Perfect for web-based basic needs on the go.

What do you dislike?

Could have more features (especially for free level of freemium tiers).

Able to do quick work on any device. Makes remote and mobile easier.

Wireframe.cc review by Abraham H.
Abraham H.

"Wireframe.cc Review"

What do you like best?

This platform really helped me understand how CSS works for framing. I was about to transfer these skills for other programming languages

What do you dislike?

The way you have to sign up for it can be frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Constant practice will help you full grasps how to use this type of wire frame

website layouts

Wireframe.cc review by User in Computer Software

"Wireframe.cc is easy and convenient to use"

What do you like best?

Wireframe.cc is easy and convenient to use because it does not bother the use with too many options

What do you dislike?

Wireframe.cc does a good job of catering to users' requirements. I don't hate anything

Serves a good purpose of helping designers create wireframes quickly

Wireframe.cc review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Good mock up software, but pricey over a year."

What do you like best?

Nice simple interface, easy to learn, uncluttered.

What do you dislike?

A little bit too pricey, and I'd love to be able to download an offline version to use.

Web mockups for clients as they specify requirements.

Wireframe.cc review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Easy, simple experience to create wireframes fast"

What do you like best?

I am particularly fond of how clean and simple the layout is, but I also like that I can make annotations and save my wireframes for future adaptations.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to measure elements to decide sizes/ratios or to convert to html divs.

Just simple, fast wireframing for website redesign ideas.

Wireframe.cc review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use wireframes"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to setup wireframes and create concept flows for site design. It saves frames and allows you to frame with mobile in mind.

What do you dislike?

We're trying to resolve how to map out a site's content and structure before we start the front end design. We gained the benefit of considering mobile and desktop mapping all at the same time.

"The draw tool"

What do you like best?

What I like is that Wireframe is practical and we can use it with in simple way to design your projects, sketches.

What do you dislike?

I like it because you can create your designs and edit them when you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The user must be clear that Wireframe there is not colored images, it is one of its characteristics. It isan excellent software.

It is implemented in my store helping me to keep a better outlook and order on the papers. I have realized it keep my tasks well designed.

Wireframe.cc review by Adam T.
Adam T.

"Dead simple wireframing"

What do you dislike?

Wireframe's a quick way to share ideas, without the hassle of sharing files.

Wireframe.cc review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"A simple but solid wireframe tool"

What do you like best?

Wireframe.cc has a very handy grid to work with and some excellent tools like the snapping for alignment and ability to lock items.

What do you dislike?

I’d like a little more freedom to customise the modules I can add.

Quick, rapid wireframing without the expensive cost of other software

Wireframe.cc review by Christian R.
Christian R.

"Wonderful Interface for Laying Out Websites"

What do you like best?

I love the way it allows you to layout a website without all the frills and distractions of imagery and colors. Just barebones designing.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much! The navigation takes a little getting used to but that's about it.

I solved outlining our sites before going in and populating it with graphics and content.

Wireframe.cc review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Wireframe "

What do you like best?

I like that Wireframe provides an easy to use interface, without any heavy loading times, and helps me quickly create visuals on my website ideas

What do you dislike?

The mobile version is somewhat clunky. I wish they had a dedicated app on the App Store.

The biggest advantage to my business is that I’m able to plan out my websites design before I ever start to code anything.

Wireframe.cc review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Basic Wireframing Tool "

What do you like best?

Easy to use wireframing tool with minimal bells and whistle. Good for communicating simple I/A on a page.

What do you dislike?

Limited options and styles leave me wanting more.

This tool has allowed me to visually communicate content hierarchy with stakeholders with little effort and time spent.

"Best wireframe tool"

What do you like best?

I used to always have to do my wireframes on a piece of paper before I found this. It makes everything so much easier!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, but sometimes it has a few little bugs.

It's definitely a tool that makes the planning before the executing easier and more accurate.

Wireframe.cc review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Wireframe"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is minimal interface which make it easy to use. Less clutter not unessecary things in the software.

What do you dislike?

Its little expensive for premium version or could include little more features in free version for people to but premium version

Wireframing for apps

Wireframe.cc review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Wireframes"

What do you like best?

It is very basic and self explanatory even for a beginner.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is awful. For a wireframe site you would think it would be a nicer looking site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After using Sympli I would never use Wireframe.cc again.

I was creating a wireframe for a web application I was making.

Wireframe.cc review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Simple"

What do you like best?

best UX of rme as UZ designer is the best wireframe software

What do you dislike?

may be you can add work flow section? I think it would be useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

\keep going

Building wireframes

Wireframe.cc review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Easy interface"

What do you like best?

The Interface is quite easy to use and fairly self-explanatory!

What do you dislike?

The user interface itself is easy to use but could use a bit more "curb appeal" for lack of better words!

Looking to streamline interfaces throughout our systems

Wireframe.cc review by User in Computer Software

"Blazing fast prototyping and wireframing tool."

What do you like best?

The simple nature of the platform restricts functionality which is necessary when wireframing.

What do you dislike?

I've lost a few wireframes because the saving feature was not automatic.

Wireframing new ideas.

Wireframe.cc review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Not bad. Not super robust. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and simple for anyone to pick up quickly

What do you dislike?

Limited features. Somewhat confusing interface at times.

Problems: need quick wireframes. Benefit: it’s quick!

Learning about Wireframe.cc?

* We monitor all Wireframe.cc reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.