WebARX

4.9

Website firewall, uptime monitoring and domain reputation checks on a single dashboard. Perfect for digital agencies, freelancers and for website owners to keep the sites secured from attacks.

Work for WebARX?

Learning about WebARX?

WebARX Reviews

Ask WebARX a Question
Showing 7 WebARX reviews
Surapong R.

"great tool to improve the security of your website"

What do you like best?

1. Security advises, they are quite simple to implement and help to improve the ability of a website to withstand attacks

2. Very nice to have uptime monitoring tool as well, so I don't need to use another app for that.

What do you dislike?

1. They could add some instructions for their advice on security so it will be faster to implement them.

2. The scanner could be much more advanced (scan custom directories, try to apply SQL injections etc.)

3. They could add more alerting channels, email + Slack are not enough (in my opinion).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As it has free trial, you can sign up and see how their scanner will work with your website set up. If you will see it is helpful, you may continue using it.

It is much better to do some security monitoring and keeping it on a good level before you lost your data. So that is exactly why I'm using that tool.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WebARX
Ng F.

"Impressive Web Application Firewall and Web Monitoring product"

What do you like best?

I have been tested with many premium WordPress security products in the market, WebArx is one of the product that I'll highly recommend if you care about WordPress security.

High Transparency and Impressive Monitor feature with WAF

When we want our home with high security, we will install a CCTV on our home with 360° no dead angle monitoring, sensors and alarm to get alert. In website, we may need these features. We all know about security, but we can't 24 hours monitor our website. We all are human, we will have to sleep, rest and working. Hiring a specific engineer to look at all of this is not cost efficient, but if you setup automate solution with WebArx that will be a difference story.

The WebArx give us the value is we need not to care about this, all the activities in a website is being monitored including the POST, GET, upload or etc requests. They will have the sensors and CCTV all around the corner. So, you will able see malicious all the activities on your website. When something wrong in your website, you will get notify by the WebArx alarm. Cool right?

Many security plugins doing pretty well, but you will never know what's happening behind your house. With WebArx, you can see what attacker trying to inject on your website. Using this product, they give us transparency and we will know all the activities. Not just this, they will also doing secure code review and analysis on most of the popular WordPress plugins! It's really impressive! I could see the product is getting better and better!

P/S: I'm a WordPress and Kali Linux user for many years, I do highly concern about Cyber security. I have even test it with OWASP attack on my own website to verify is this working during my first month with this product. But, this one works great. I would say this is one the greatest WordPress security solution I'll highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

The uptime monitoring features are 1 hour interval in Feb 2019. Hope to see some improvement here!

File and Database scanning is not available. But they do all the activities monitored, so any malware coming in will log down. Just look back on look, they can quickly find out the malware.

The unique selling point of this company is outstanding, they covered the OWASP that many WordPress security plugin doesn't cover.

They automate the process of hardening security. You will spend less time worry about how to set up all the sensors around 360° no dead angle monitoring and have more time to do your things.

What Website Security solution do you use?

Matt F.

"Must-Have for Marketing and Web Design"

What do you like best?

WebArx does a great job of not only creating a plug-in that goes great with wordpress or whatever website platform you use, but it has a fantastic dashboard for you to view all of your existing clients/websites in tandem. This is an amazing future that not only lets me view the overall site health of all my clients but it also proves to be a great tool similar to reporting that let me showcase some of the value I bring my clients.

Being able to show how many threats were deterred is a great selling point.

What do you dislike?

Nothing So Far. integration with wordpress could be easier, but it really isn't any more difficult than uploading custom themes or plug-ins, I'm okay with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do Price comparisons. But ultimately, I would recommend WebArx, it provides a whole experience with it.

Website Security. And it solves it in spades. If you are thinking about insuring and securing a website that you are managing, WebArx will get the job done.

Arvo T.

""Nobody is going to hack me!""

What do you like best?

They changed my views, after seeing how automated and how simple it is to hack into my webpage and ruin my uptime, which is vital to my company. I realized that my webpage can't be just a "contact for offer", it has to be much more.

What do you dislike?

How difficult is for them to make people understand, how important it all is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Communicate with them, and you see there is much more than startup.

Most importat - uptime. I do not have international customers, I have local and not seriously intrested in woodpainting and other woodwork related things. So most of my time goes explaning and that is where my superprotected webpage gomes in.

Agency

"Hassle-free Site and Application Security"

What do you like best?

Simplicity in implementing the firewall and other security hardening features with a few cllicks on wordpress sites. Next is the clean dashboard which shows vulnerabilities, blacklists, uptime and other important aspects next to the domain, with easy toggle to activate or disarm the firewall.

What do you dislike?

Most of my sites are on nginx but the htaccess config options (webarx wp plugin) keeps showing. Will be great on their WP plugin if they can hide the htaccess config options on nginx setup to avoid confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have peace of mind knowing webarx is consistently scouring the dark web to defend your websites.

Web app security is a complex issue and webarx has done pretty well in keeping out the bad stuff.

"Prevents your websites from being hacked"

What do you like best?

I like the clear dashboard, you can see the state of all your connected websites. You can manage firewall and plugins, see activity logs, uptime and the number of blocked attacks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dashboard won't load my websites. The fix is to simply refresh the page.

I'm using WebARX to protect all of my websites. It's always better (and easier) to prevent the hack than to later find it and delete it.

"Awesome Product Helped me Protect My Sites"

What do you like best?

I like the way that easily is installed in Wordpress, how its support is super knowledeable and more important that it does the job on protecting my sites, comment and login screen placing captcha without ruining the design. Awesome

What do you dislike?

In the beginning I had to ask them to rescan my site on the support chat, but now that is solved and they developed a Rescan Website button. So, no dislikes now.

I'm saving money on hosting by securing my websites with WebARX. So, they impacted me on my pocket and my tranquility.

Learning about WebARX?

* We monitor all WebARX reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.