Vorex

2.6

Vorex Time & Expense is a leader in Cloud-based solutions. Easy to use and feature-rich. Access it from anywhere using a PC, laptop, ipad, or smartphone. Track billable/non-billable, control hours & spending limits, design your workflow, get notifications, and much more. Whether you want basic Time/Expense Tracking, extensive reporting & analysis, budgeting, or payroll data collection- Vorex is the solution for your company.

Work for Vorex?

Learning about Vorex?

Vorex Reviews

Showing 7 Vorex reviews
Vorex review by Ayush M.
Ayush M.

"Best Business Management Software"

What do you like best?

This software is so helpful in business management. It not only helps in business growth but also help in manage other business related activities. It is providing free trial facility to the users also so that any user can use it without paying any amount which so much convenient. It's features CRM, Do to list, Finance, projects reports and many more helps a lot to manage the business and increase the business.

What do you dislike?

Mobile Android Application is not available which can make it more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is so good and useful to manage the business activities and business management. This software offers many features which will help in increase the business so well. It is so much user friendly and robust in use. CRM, Inventory Management, Service Calls, Group Tasks all the activities can do at a time at a single place.

This software helped in management of our company business and increase the sales too. Expense report helped us to manage the expenses of sales team. Inventory feature helped to maintained the stock. This software not only supported to manage operations work but also grow our company business. My service call features helped to tracked the call timing and meetings. My grouped task feature helped our team to do work collectively.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vorex
Vorex review by Andrea R.
Andrea R.

"Vorex (aka Kaseya Bms)). Top in service desk Ticketing management."

What do you like best?

The best module Is service desk: a perfect solution to manage tickets, assignments, sla's and All other properties, best helped by a robust and complete workflow engine to automatize tickets moviment and notifications.

What do you dislike?

Finance module Is good for contract management but invoicing Is not adeguate for a complete usate.

We manage optimally support requests, project, time tracking, notifications and data analista.

What Professional Services Automation solution do you use?

Vorex review by User in Computer Software

"Cloud Business"

What do you like best?

It is great cloud services make your web site and software product great. CRM and ERP solution on a single point and a user can easily use and solve the problem as per you are facing.

What do you dislike?

It is a little bit higher than other services provider prices. they are not providing the call service at the time of problem user-facing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this service to all my client they are new or older client.My new project also going to upload on cloud with help of that.

It helped my project to solve the problem and Now it's working fine with all the services and my other client also using their services. And also make our product done on time.

Vorex review by Tim D.
Tim D.

"Regrets, I have a few"

What do you like best?

The system is well laid out and attractive

What do you dislike?

client support was atrocious. They were unresponsive and inneffective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware. Client service was non-existent. When our system crashed, we ended up with more than 180 "tickets" to solve various problems. None of them got us anywhere

We were using them for project management, billing, time-tracking etc. We are a consultancy with global clients, and needed a cloud-based solution to tie it all together. We were told that this was it, but have had to fire them.

Vorex review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"Great tool for claims department "

What do you like best?

I like how accurate we can get with the billing and invoicing. Saves a lot of time!!

What do you dislike?

I’m not a huge fan of the professional package not having help desk and ticketing and asset management. For the price I believe it should have at least one of those options.

Saving time is probably the biggest benefit realIzed. Also, making sure the company accurately bills people which helps maintain a good working relationship between us and clients.

Vorex review by User

"Vorex Business Management Software"

What do you like best?

I like the videos on you tube about how to use and the ease of the use after watching the videos. I can use this software in a variety of ways and continue to improve my skills.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get stuck on where I can use this in my business connections and how it will improve my ability to do my job

Communication

Vorex review by User

"Vorex budgets"

What do you like best?

it offers a solution that manages sales opportunities, projects, timesheets/expense sheets, and invoices, as well as a number of other functions.

What do you dislike?

Slow processing and sloppy. I couldnt figure out a few things until I contacted customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research

Time sheets

Learning about Vorex?

* We monitor all Vorex reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.