Vendor Registry Reviews & Product Details

What is Vendor Registry?

Vendor Registry serves over 400 public agencies and over 70,000 vendors across the United States. For cities, counties, school districts, utilities, higher education, airport authorities and other municipal government agencies , we provide a cloud software platform for managing vendors, solicitations, and contracts. For vendors, we hand-code bids and RFPs from these buyers. We deliver timely bid alerts to vendors with matching products and services in order to facilitate commerce nationwide.

Vendor Registry Screenshots

1-5 of 5 total Vendor Registry reviews

Vendor Registry Reviews

1-5 of 5 total Vendor Registry reviews
President/CEO/Inventor/Chief Architect

"Vendor Registry is amazing!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the substantial amount of, not just leads, but great and quality leads for my industry, that has lead to my company, JG Logic LLC, winning every proposal that we have sought. Vendor Registry also has the best staff! Holly Towle has been amazingly responsive and has such an awesome personality! Win-Win!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Vendor Registry at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and see that it is an amazing asset to your company. It will help you reach those markets that you thought were impossible to reach before utilizing Vendor Registry.

Vendor Registry has helped to open the door for my company to win contracts that we normally would have never known existed. Many of the sectors, particularly in the local government sector, they have introduced us to would have been missed since before we didn't know who to contact to try and complete this level of work with. Now we are registered with 50 local governments. This has been a huge Blessing to JG Logic®.

Controller

"User friendly for vendor registration"

What do you like best?

When re-registering, if I needed to update any information, I only had to do so once, and the system copied it to all of the other registrations. Also, I updated my W9 on one local government and it was also copied to all of the others.

Finally, I needed to change my user ID, but didn't have the ability to do that myself on the vendor portal. Vendor Registry provides a chat service, and their employee Keely had it updated for me in minutes! Super customer service!!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike.........

The ease of use in Vendor Registry cut the time I spent updating and renewing by at least half.

Director of Purchasing

"Vendor Registry is an affordable tool to assist organizations in the competitive procurement process"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Vendor Registry is the access to a variety of vendors per matching NAICS Code that I would not even be knowledgeable enough to identify otherwise.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Vendor Select feature was more cost friendly for my department's limited budget.

I have solved the need to attain a larger spectrum of bid participants. Competition is always good to ensure the pricing and services attained are comparable to what the market suggests buyers should be able to receive. Through Vendor Registry Alabama A&M University has been able to publicly advertise, store, and display bids to meet the State of Alabama Examiner of Public Accounts' requirements.

Executive Director of Operations

"Expand your reach"

What do you like best?

The efficient manner in which we can reach so many potential bidders avoiding the cumbersome process we used in the past. A single platform that is easy to use, has tremendous support when you need assistance and provides an opportunity to encourage better competition for bid solicitations.

What do you dislike?

We have been very happy thus far. We don't have any suggestions at this time.

Single platform for bid postings, seeing more potential bidders demonstrate interest in our bids.

"Great tool to get your contracts in order!"

What do you like best?

All the features are user friendly. Customer service has always been fast and friendly.

What do you dislike?

1- Updates or downtime problems are not shared to end users in a timely manner. 2- When flaws/bugs are found by end user we rarely receive updates on those reported problems.

The entire contractual process is now up to date for our County. Having analytics available has saved us time so we no longer have to use spreadsheets and other archaic means of tracking.

Vendor Registry User Ratings

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.3*
* US State & Local Government Category
Do you work for Vendor Registry?

Vendor Registry Categories on G2