EZGovOpps Market Intelligence

4.9

EZGovOpps is a federal government procurement tool specifically designed for government contractors, capture managers, business developers, proposal writers, and government researchers.

Work for EZGovOpps Market Intelligence?

Learning about EZGovOpps Market Intelligence?

EZGovOpps Market Intelligence Reviews

Ask EZGovOpps Market Intelligence a Question
Showing 9 EZGovOpps Market Intelligence reviews
EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by Larry A.
Larry A.

"EZGovOpps is our Unfair Advantage"

What do you like best?

At EKASYS we view EZGovOpps as our "Unfair Advantage". It allows us to begin our capture process much earlier, which has increased our pwin. The fact that they have added the functionality to begin their "investigation" as soon as we add the opportunity to the "file cabinet", has streamlined our entire process.

What do you dislike?

This has caused us to increase our proposal management team because we are able to identify more opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is fantastic. They have given us training for ALL of our team, and continue to offer more training when new functionality is released. Blayne, and Chris (our account reps) have been incredibile to work with. We would recommand going straight for the Platinum Account Level; having the ability to research not only opportunites, but also potential teaming partners has had a tremendous impact on our success as an emerging small business.

We have made our capture and proposal management efforts much more efficient. We have realized an immediate ROI with our first "win". With the price point being much lower than the competitors, it only takes 1 award to more than cover the cost for the entire year.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EZGovOpps Market Intelligence
EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by Prashant S.
Prashant S.

"A superb tool for Government BD! Its like my own team in an application!"

What do you like best?

Its a powerful tool for government contracting and business development. Its at an excellent price point. There are a lot of tools in the market however EZGovOpps provides the most value for your money and at an excellent price point. They have a powerful search tool and also the ability to aggregate data from a lot of the public government websites. I have a few saved searches that sends me regular and timely emails. I also like their new feature which allows me to save based on CO name in my filing cabinet. The system then emails me whenever that person issues any opportunity or modifies an existing one!

What do you dislike?

I love EZGovOpps and don't have much in terms of complaints. I wish their pipeline management tools were more robust than what they have now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best values in the market. Great ROI for small businesses !

As a small business we are always looking to establish relationships with government contracting officials or other small and large businesses that sell services in our space. EZGovOpps allows us to accomplish this more easily by letting us keep track of opportunities at an early stage and also allows us to do research on other companies that are pursuing a similar line of business as ours!

What Purchasing solution do you use?

EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by Maki H.
Maki H.

"EZGOV best research tool for gov. business opportunity and market research "

What do you like best?

Research is not an easy task. EZGOV has taken the time to understand what the customer needs. They create features that makes the searching process, easy, streamlined and organized. I like the file cabinet features that allow the user to save an opportunity or company. This feature allows users to easily follow-up or get a notification/alerts on items that have been previously saved. Most of all, I really appreciate the support from the research analysts. They are very quick to respond to my requests whether it is at 5 pm Friday or early in the morning. They take the extra step to provide feedback, even educate me at times and offer alternative research options if my request cant be fulfilled. Very courteous and happy to help with anything.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I do not like is, when I export data from EZGOV the data is very large and the columns are endless with repetitive information. I wish there was a way to download a cleaner data. Secondly, I wish EZGOV had data and information on local government opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone who is the Federal Government contracting space. It it is easy to use, brings all Fed opportunitys in one space, great filters and the reasearch analysts add an extra layer of help when you need it.

As a small business that mainly focuses on winning government contracts for its client, we conduct market research analysis, capture management and proposal development for our clients. We are always looking for business/teaming partners that compliment our business background and our clients. Finally, we are always on the look out for government opportunities, especially those that are set-asides. Simply said, EZGOV plays a big role in realizing our core business mission.

EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by April G.
April G.

"EZGovOpps is an essential partner for our business"

What do you like best?

The EZGovOpps platform is a powerful tool, easy to learn and use. But it's the customer service that really keeps us as customers. They are knowledgeable, available, competent, friendly, and attentive. They are intentional about building a relationship with us as customers to better understand our needs. They make us feel like we are their favorite & most valuable client every time. Our success rate for our business using this tool exceeded our expectations because of the user-friendly interface and comprehensive, real-time data made available to us on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The export function, for our purposes, requires extensive refinement to be useful. The tool literally gives us too much information. Would love an easy, repeatable way to filter and organize this data.

Access to real-time data from multiple sources in one easy-to-use interface, real-time updates. We also have had great success in networking with contractors, contracting officers, etc across the nation.

EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"Great Product, Research and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I've been using EZGovOpps for several years now, and I've been impressed by the breadth and quality of contracting information they provide. The information is continuously updated; their support staff is knowledgeable and helpful; and their research team is top notch.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything about the service that I dislike.

The benefit of working with EZGovOpps is that I am instantly aware of government contracting opportunities, both new and evolving. Information is available on new and existing contracts, current incumbents, subsequent task orders, renewal dates, pre-forecasted opportunities, etc. You can even arrange to have custom searches sent to your mailbox regularly and all of this is easily tracked in the EZGov Opps system for the user's convenience.. t would not be possible for me to keep up with this information on my own.

EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by Kathleen A.
Kathleen A.

"EzGovOpps is a Great Tool for Business Development Professionals"

What do you like best?

We have been a customer of EzGovOpps for over three years. Once you have your profile set-up (which takes about 10 minutes), you will receive daily notifications of current and upcoming opportunities that match your profile. They provide support and training for new upgrades. They also provide research support - which is awesome!! Most importantly, everyone who works there is really nice and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I have no issue with EzGovOpps. They do a great job and have superb customer service. The price is very reasonable. It is a good tool - much better that just relying on FBO and other government searches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

During my career, I have experence with Centurion, epipeline and GovWin. EzGovOpps is comparable to all - easier to use that epipeline.

Due to the notifications we receive, we have bid (and won) several projects. Our corporate office does not have a lot of overhead and the support from EzGovOpps has assisted us with capture management, which in turn, has saved us research time and enabled us to submit more proposals.

EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

"A Must Have for Government BD Professionals"

What do you like best?

The ability to find extremely useful information pertaining to agency contracting patterns, incumbents, new contract opportunities, and CO buying history. The data informs our decision making and ultimately saves us a great deal of time and wasted energy.

What do you dislike?

Overall there is very little to complain about! If I had to say something it would be that sometimes I can’t see the graphs and have to troubleshoot within my browser to make them accessible again.

I save so much time researching CO and incumbent information via this platform. I also gather actionable information (which agencies are purchasing within my NAICS codes, which COs have history buying within my NAICS codes, when is the incumbents 8(a) expiring, etc).

EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by Cecelia E.
Cecelia E.

"Market Master for BD Intelligence"

What do you like best?

The team at EZGov Opps is very supportive and provides a lot of value and ongoing support; the price is incredible for a 5 seat license - its the best price in the market for this type of information. Plus they have task order SOWs from the GWACs now available as well!

What do you dislike?

it isn't necessarily intuitive to use and helps to have the training - but tremendous information is there!

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely explore and get demo - its the best value on the market

pre-forecast opportunities; keyword and NAICS code searches; analyst information updates; file cabinet storing of opportunities for team members to review and see

EZGovOpps Market Intelligence review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Excellent Value with Proven Results"

What do you like best?

The price point is perfect for the value.

What do you dislike?

Has probably more features than I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. Amazing customer support especially training/technical assistance. You simply will not find a product elsewhere at this price. EZGovOpps gives you all the features that similar products on the market charge substantially more for.

Trying to solve three interrelated small business challenges-Affordable competitive intelligence to power business development. EZGovOpps does it hands down. Since we started using EZGOVOpps we have reduced labor-intensive BD efforts by leveraging EZGovOpps full suite of features to gain a market edge, increase bid responsive time and keep our BD efforts focused on high win probability efforts instead of chasing the crowd.

Learning about EZGovOpps Market Intelligence?

* We monitor all EZGovOpps Market Intelligence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.