upRive Reviews & Product Details

upRive Overview

What is upRive?

upRive is a Facebook marketing software that uses a unique method to create ads more efficiently, which drastically improves your Facebook marketing results.

upRive Details
Discussions
upRive Community

upRive is a Facebook marketing platform that utilizes reusable marketing tactics and automation to create ads, audiences and campaigns more efficiently to drastically improve your Facebook marketing long term results.

upRive
2020
Florida, FL

Creator @ upRive

upRive Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the upRive community
Have you used upRive before?

upRive Reviews

Showing 51 upRive reviews
Already have upRive?
Principal CEO
What do you like best?

The time saving and the smart way to split test campaigns, this is the magic of this software. You can analyse and discover your audiences 10x faster than with a regular facebook ad creation. In a few words Uprive is about being more efficient with automatic triggers and optimization rules to make the most of your ads. Limits are amazing, as an agency we can manage up to 500 ad accounts which is making it perfect for SMMA plus the no spend limit they have, 10 points for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is still very young tool even if it is coming from another tool (The Campaign Maker) that evolved into Uprive and there are things I miss like moving campaigns from one account to another. Not being able to re-use campaigns from different account is a downside right now and hopefully they will add this option soon. Missing the email reports and the whitelabel analysis PDF for clients but it is something that should be coming soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to use this software for your campaigns as it will increase the chances of success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My main advantage is the time saver, from one created audience you can split into 30 easily to be able to analyse clearly all the details and find out which ads work better to focus on that and replicate your winning audience, in a few words it helps me easily to find who, where, why and when about my perfect clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

As a person who is dipping his toe into the Facebook and Instagram ads water, upRive is a great aid in keeping things simple and understandable. Running Facebook ads has always been something I've kept at bay, as I didn't feel like deep-diving into something I'd have to spend many hours learning the ropes. upRive takes away the barrier, all the while improving the results (and thereby cutting costs) and saving time.

The team is also very responsive and helpful. (A crucial but often overlooked aspect when signing up for a service.) If something is unclear, just shoot them a message. You'll most likely be responded to with informative and helpful advice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The documentation could do with an expansion, as it's a bit on the short side. Seeing as upRive has recently been re-branded, as it used to be called 'The Campaign Maker', I'm sure this is in the works. They've been very quick in rolling out Instagram ads and other features, so I'm sure this will be a point of focus in the near future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give their 14-day free trial a spin! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Facebook and Instagram ads have a steep learning curve, which is quite time and money consuming. upRive flattens that curve considerably, while

saving you time (through their masters ads) and money (no overlap when split testing). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a customer who does not regulary run social ads at the moment, upRive makes this very simple without the the need to learn the Facebook/Instagram Ad Management system. The tool assisted me in targeting and optimizing my ads to easily determine where my ads should go. Since Facebook Ads manager changes their interface frequently, its nice for a newby and even an expert to use. It also benefits more experienced Facebook Ads users for managing their creatives across various campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. However, since the system works natively with Facebook Ads API, it would still be nice to have the ability to add a Webhook to send completion data for each automation finish event. It's a nice to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With upRive, I can easily create Facebook and Instagram Ads.

It also helps organize my creatives and copy to be used across campaigns.

The benefit of upRive is to not hire an ad expert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to split test quickly, automatically turn off ads that don't work, and re-use your ads to a different audience to build high engagement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need to upload your creative to FB before you can use it inside the app. Very annoying because it breaks my workflow. That said, once its in your creative library, you can use it.

Another thing I don't like is that FB is always ahead of any software company leveraging the APIs of FB... New features to run ads always bring better results because FB loves testing out their own products for better insights. This is only possible in FB and will never change... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless you have a big team to focus on every detail of every campaign, this will be a timesaver. A simple process to find the ads that work for you and scale them up as you learn what works. Don't get me started on the ability to find a winning post and boost that specific post for engagement to build trust and authority instantly.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick campaign creation, optimization, and critical insights. Leveraging the best ads to a wider audience with high engagement helps convert new audiences into paying customers more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Samy (the founder) and his team have come a long way since "The Campaign Maker", a previous not so good-looking and sophisticated version of UpRive. The UI and UX of UpRive are splendid.

Besides the ever-changing UI of the Facebook Ad Campaign Manager, they have nailed the main issues and created unique solutions through Reusable Ads (social proof by reusing the engagement on an ad with other targeting and reusing the ad with different while split testing with different audiences the same time), eliminating audience overlap (so that you don't compete against yourself) and improving the targeting with much better filters.

Samy seems to be always eager to learn through his customers and support them to create better and more cost-efficient Facebook Ads. It has been great to watch his journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI of "The Campaign Manager" has been confusing from time to time and lacked some features. UpRive hat been a huge upgrade, not only UI and UX wise. All issues I had with the previous version seem to be resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and money via smart Facebook and Instagram Ad Creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can choose interests that are not too saturated.

I can navigate through the interests and filter similar... until I reach the most exact interests for my ad.

I like that I can use the same Reusable Ads, with the same comments and likes.

I like that I automatically create an Instagram account for my Fb page.

I like that it saves me many hours by creating all my ads with different headlines and different interests for the same ad.

I like your simplified statistics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Reusable Ads can't be edited, even before publication if you make a mistake, you can't edit it at all...

But when you communicate that to support they will schedule you to fix it soon.

The interface is intuitive, but lacks elegance, but it works well and that's what matters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Uprive is great and you shouldn't think too much about it, the support is also fast, and they are implementing features very quickly, they have a well defined road map and I see a lot of future in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem is to publish split testing ads with a few clicks, until you find the winning ad. And the truth is it works great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

When I started using upRive, it was called The Campaign Maker. I was only beginning to learn the power of Facebook ads. I've seen my competitors using ads to great success but I had nearly no knowledge about them. And to be honest, I didn't have enough time to learn about picking out good categories, testing which ad copies are doing better. And overall, running a successful campaign. So I was looking for tools that could help me bridge the gap between my knowledge, and the results I'm after.

When it started, I couldn't even navigate my way through the ad set up process. But with the help of this tool, I could set it up and go live within a few minutes, and even do advanced analytics of outcome. So I would say the best thing I've found is the ease of use. It will lead you all the way, you just need to be patient and supply the material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The new UI is great, and I really like it. But when I started using the tool for the first time, I wish it was more user friendly. And I believe the new users could really do with some more in depth training and guidelines for the new tool as well. The knowledge base is very helpful, 100%. But I would say a step by step guideline for new users would be much better to get started with.

upRive has a short learning curve, yes, but if I must pick something I dislike, or better say not like, it would be that. To be honest, there is very little that I could say I didn't like about the tool, if any. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the A/B testing feature to find the best performing ads. Do not use only one type of ads for a particular campaign. Start with several versions and spend a little money, then scale up with the best performer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I did not have the budget to hire outside help to run my ads. I didnt have extra funds to take a trial and error approach in my campaigns. upRive solved both problems by providing a great tool that could do the heavy lifting for ad creation and narrow down my ads to the best audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

The birdseye view of your campaigns. Its very difficult to miss key aspects of campaign creation with UpRive.

I can design Reusable ADs and analyze the dada of my campaigns so i make sure im not wasting valuable dollars.

Thats what i like best about UpRive is that i can monitor the performance of my campaigns by the hour and dont worry to spend so much on audiences that are not good for my goals.

I like that i can block certain conditions so i dont overspend my budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more data analytics but i appreciate the no nonsense approach as it keeps me focused on the thing that matters, creating great campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me make sure i create a great facebook ads campaign as it assist me to do so. It guides me by the hand so i dont get lost in all the configurations and steps required.

It helps me to Optimize the rules of my campaigns. Such rules check my ads for cost per clicks, reach and results rate. There are lots of condition fields i can take care of with UpRive and i dont need to be so much time on my ads manager account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The amazing deep interests that it shows while setting up Facebook ads is one of the best features. You can narrow down on interests or niche and achieve the best campaign results. As they say, "riches are in the niches" - upRIve helps you find those rich niches. And the amazing founder who is receptive to your suggestions or feedback even if it is not directly related the product, just shows that he is concerned in helping you get and give you the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, considering the team is receptive and have a solid roadmap there are no cons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are some one who is just starting of with Facebook ads or if you think it is slow or buggy, upRive is the one to consider. It is super easy to setup, takes you few minutes to create and publish your first ad. And spend a few minutes every day to optimize your ads for better returns or performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy ad creation and management process, discover untapped interests, tracking campaign performance. Setting up ads and scaling it is scary if you are not doing it right because you would just be spending with out getting the right returns,

With upRive, it is super easy to cover the whole ad cycle - that is creation > management > optimization. This approach helped us see better results and output. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The language is easy to follow and the deep dive data provides clarity and control on how all ads are performing.

It has a logical process to guide you step by step through designing ads, creating/finding audiences, publishing and split testing your campaign. Then brilliant analytics, optimisation rules and fantastic data.

I've always struggled to best use and analyse FB Ads manager and the language they use. Uprive has simplified how I can achieve this, but actually made it way more complex and achievable. I can't imagine how I could achieve the same results and understand them in FB Ads manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having too much fun split testing and spending too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well worth it and the creators are actively improving and growing this platform with user feedback. Love the strong community and the responsiveness to suggestions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding a more targeted audience. Easy way to split test ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

oiwner
What do you like best?

• easy and intuitive setup of Facebook campaigns for clients, all step by sep as you expect it.

• detailed audience segmentation for Facebook ads. More segmentation details available than on original FB ads manager, this making the campaigns much more efficient.

• multiple split testing as a core feature

• reusable ads that keep the valuable user engagements (likes, comments) visible for upcoming campaigns

• support prompt and smart

• haven´t tried the automations so far but this sounds like another next level Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Master audiences once established are not editable. That means every new target audience needs to be built rom scratch. Also if you want to make small changes to an existing audience it needs to be rebuilt. According to support this essential feature is coming soon ... fingers crossed ;-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

getting successful FB ads campaigns for clients done the easy way with elaborated audience segmentations and efficient split testing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Author, Ghostwriter and Teacher
What do you like best?

Whenever I used to post Facebook ads, I'd cringe at the thought. The Facebook ad interface is just...not great. It's not horrible, but it's not intuitive either. And sometimes, especially when designing reusable campaigns, it's just confusing. UpRive takes that confusion away, with a streamlined and intuitive interface I love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As much as I love using UpRive for Facebook ads, and that's its main purpose, I do wish it also expanded to other platforms like Amazon and Twitter. Would be nice to have all my ad creation in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it during the trial and see everything it can do. It's quite robust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problems I'm solving with UpRive is the frustration of working on Facebook to create Facebook ads. UpRive is just easier. Plus, it has great tools for researching your audience and analyzing your data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The setup was easy to do as well as to connect it to my account. In general, it is very easy to use and to place the ads. Everything is very clear and similar to the Facebook itself. Samy, the guy behind it it´s the best. Whatever the issue, no matter how small, he answers quickly and directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not an expert in Facebook Ads, so I don´t really know if it actually saves money than placing the actual ads directly on Facebook. The idea is that with Uprive testing the ads is easier as it focus on the ads that are working. I haven´t done that much testing, so it´s really hard to know if there is a significant difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are and agency or are cosntantly testing ads and making changes to them and manage a high amount of ads, this product might be very helpful. If you usually just use it for your own a is basically the same ad and you don´t spend high amounts on Facebook ads might be too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform itself has no problems. Works fine. Setup is quickly and without issues. No problems there. However, recently the whole platform changed and it more easy to place the ads but I haven´t really tested it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

upRive focuses on making Facebook and Instagram Ads simpler, whilst giving you power tools and functionality that is not available in the Facebook Ads Manager. It makes you think differently about creating ads, and gives you tools to really hone in on your targeting. It helps you spend your money on ads effectively, limiting waste so you can maximize your budget's potential.

It's really beneficial for someone completely new to Facebook Ads, as well as more experienced Facebook Ads experts and Agency users.

One of its super powers is that it keeps the social proof on Ads. So you can use the same ad in different campaigns to build up social proof. This isn't possible in Facebook Ads Manager.

The founder Samy is super helpful and really focuses on his customers having a great experience using his tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. It would be good to add a few more features, like adding UTM parameters, being able to change the shown link in the Ad URL. With these two features it'll have everything I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Want to simplify creating and managing Facebook Ads, and add more functionality at the same time - then this is the perfect choice for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Facebook Ads can be confusing and a bit challenging. The aim in UpRive is to remove complexity, whilst giving you added super-powers for targeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Everything is just so intuitive an easy to setup and use. I've used all the other ad management platforms out there and nothing comes close. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I don't like yet which is very hard. And I've used dozens of other software platforms and there is usually at least 1 thing missing from solving a problem that I need solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want tool to handle your Facebook ad management services that covers every aspect then this is the tool to get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to setup campaigns, analyze and automate the campaign management all within the same platform. This tool makes my ad management process so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital & Social Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

Such a simple process to create a campaign from designing ads, researching audiences and then publish and analyse. The step by step process makes it easy to follow and ensures that you complete all of the forms required for ads in the correct manner, something easy to make mistakes with if you are not confident with the ads system in Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am yet to find issues as to why I would dislike this product and if I struggle, the best thing is that the support guys are always very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get started on your first ads campaign today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making the most of ad spend on Facebook and now Instagram too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is just simple to use. If you're a beginner it gets you started right with creating and analyzing Facebook Ads. If you're an advanced user of Facebook ads then this just makes your life easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing so far. It is by far the easier Facebook ads tools I ever used and with the roadmap, they laid out it seems like it will only get better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Advanced or a beginner this product will save you time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The speed of creating and testing multiple ads as well as keeping social proof across my ads even when I reuse them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President and CEO
What do you like best?

The upsides to Uprive are how easy it is to create and split test Facebook ads, as well as the automated tracking to pause underperforming ads. This is a tool that benefits both new and experienced marketers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any downsides to Uprive yet, but I think there is room for the tool to grow. If it could combine the features of LeadEnforce, it would be the only FB ads tool anyone would ever need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is a time-saver and money-saver that takes a lot of the fear and frustration out of running Facebook ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As the title says the support is amazing. They answer your questions quickly and always find a solution to your problem. They have even added some functionality that I asked for. And the software itself is super easy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As in all software, when you start using it heavily, you find some functions that could be better. But when I have missed a function or something, I have sent this to support and they have always responded quickly and added this to their list of updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Setting up Facebook campaigns with super-specific audience is just like child play with upRive. Now I can set up several campaigns within minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Although I have been doing Facebook ads for a few years now, ads manager always feels like foreign territory. It is ever changing and not very intuitive. UpRive has taken away the dread I feel when setting up ads. It is just simple and makes sense! I also like the concept of reusable ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about UpRive. There is a little bit of a learning curve, as with any new software, but there are several well-done video tutorials helpful for getting acclimated to the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re thinking of getting started with Facebook ads, you should seriously consider using UpRive. It will truly simplify the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using UpRive has decreased my frustration when creating Facebook ads and has increased my effectiveness and productivity when creating and scaling ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Absolutely love upRive to create and analyze Fb ads. The best features are the reusable Fb ads and the hidden Fb interest which the most people don't know exist. Support is quick and helpful which shouldn't take for granted. UpRive really improved our performance while reducing costs by testing overlapping ad sets due to their third favorite feature...the noverlap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to create audiences right from the analysis tab. But that's really all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We stopped:

Wasting money due to overlapping audiences

Loosing post engagement when creating new, different objective campaigns

Missing data to improve our audiences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

upRive makes every process fast and easy!

- creating ads

- researching & creating audiences

- setting up split tests

- setting up automated rules

- analyzing results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It may be missing a few minor things because It's new software, but I have nothing in particular so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a must-have if you are frustrating with the slow ads manager like me, especially you create a lot of ads and split tests.

Also, "UpRive" gives us "Hidden Interests" and "Immediate Trigger Automated Rules" that regular ads manager doesn't provide. Those are huge advantages! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

I always had a hard time to understand all features in Facebook Ads, Uprive is a strait forward solution that guides through the whole process of creating Facebook Ads. Great software for Facebook marketing which will help you to make Facebook Ads efficiently with great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instagram Ads feature would be great. More detailed knowledge base would be great, especially for new users without experience in Facebook marketing. How to videos and tutorials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simply said it is much easier to create a Facebook Ads and focus on the business itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partnership Manager
What do you like best?

I really like in Uprive that the social proof is retained and you can research audience based on hidden interest Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say that I dislike something in Uprive, although some features can be improved further Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a must-have tool for Facebook ads, you could be waiting a lot of marketing budget if you manage Facebook ads directly using ads manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uprive has made Facebook ads easier for me by finding right target audience and retaining social proof for the ads which has increased CTR and conversions for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The software looks great and works great. Everything is very easy to use and I can get campaigns ready for Facebook's approval in under 10 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's still a fairly new software at the time of this writing, so it's missing a couple of features like duplicating rules I create, but I know those features will come (the support team is very friendly and informative). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to zero in on my best audiences using their innovative process for keeping audiences as pure and budget friendly as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.