UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation

(2,114)

UiPath enables business users with no coding skills to design and run robotic process automation

Work for UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation?

Learning about UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation?

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation Reviews

Ask UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation a Question
Showing 2,114 UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation reviews
UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Rahul Kumar  K.
Rahul Kumar K.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation
UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

What Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution do you use?

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Revathi w.
Revathi w.

"Uipath is one of the market leaders of RPA with powerful automation capabilities"

What do you like best?

Uipath is very much user friendly and one can learn it in a span of a week to a month. Its so powerful and reliable compared to other automation tools like Blueprism/Automation anywhere. I am a fan of blueprism before i switched to Uipath. The advantage in uipath is a .Net developer can easily understand and write custom activites at ease. Even any RPA enthusiast with minimal programming knowledge can still write workflows in Uipath as it requires no special syntaxes/programming concepts. So I recommend every aspirant in RPA field to start with Uipath before opting for any other RPA tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike but it would be better if there is a feature in orchestrator to give control for multiple users based on thier user ids just like the tenants, as sometimes multiple users from same department but different processes will be loggin in to orchestrator. All we want is to make a bot related to particular process be visible only for that user id belonging to that process. Its merely an improvement/feature suggestion and certainly not a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best RPA tool available in the market with plenty of free tuntorials to learn from and get certified. I recommend Uipath to many of my friends who were thinking to move into RPA field.

We have deployed around 10 bots globally for different clients, we made use of the community version Studio, orchestrator as most of the companies we worked with are small and wanted proof of concept

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Manikandan N.
Manikandan N.

"A Recaptiulation salient facts of UIpath"

What do you like best?

In RPA , utilizing UIpath has been extremely simple. It is extremely straightforward the work process.

It is friendly for developer.

It is very convenient to developer.

It doesnt need any technical Knowledge.

Non-Technical asset additionally can ready to utilize UIpath.

In uipath studio, action is accessible, we can use it by drag and drop.

UIpath is entirely adaptable, it can bolsters part of information types and exercises that work in foundation.

Uipath can be utilized in both front and back office.

It is flexible, easy to understand, no code required and easy to use.

I used uipath in invoice process, retrieving data from PDF and write into excel.

Uipath also provides community and Enterprise Edition. So beginners can easily install Uipath and working on it.

So, uipath is one of the best tool to automate things. It is very efficient and reduces the time .

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to state dislike except for orechestrator must be improved a bit.

Need to improve well ordered troubleshoot mode.

The selector is vary in machine configuration. If 2- 3 features is added in uipath means it can be one of the best tool . Like handling error, log file etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very simple and elegant to use.

For Beginners can use Uipath community Edition.

I have realized one of the most benefit is while doing back office process it will extract details within few minutes. It reduces man power.

It enhanced accuracy of data.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Lucas P.
Lucas P.

"UiPath - A good choice for beginners and experts"

What do you like best?

When I started working with UiPath I realized that it was a tool that would make a big difference in the market. Using it since 2015 I realized that the main focus of UiPath is to bring ease in the development of the robot. And that's exactly what the tool provides us. In addition, the online academy is a great differential. With free courses and a wide range of courses available, it is very easy for anyone to learn what RPA is and start applying it on a day to day basis. The Community version of the tool is also a great advantage compared to other tools available in the market.

In addition to the strengths mentioned above, the ease of integration with other tools is also somewhat surprising. Creating Custom Activities is something very easy to do. To this day I have not seen any situation where it was not possible to use UiPath to resolve because of this easy integration.

I can not stop commenting also about the Forum. There you can connect with several people who also use UiPath and share experiences. With just a few clicks you can find the solution that bothers you so much, as well as being able to share your own experiences.

In conclusion, I believe that UiPath is the market leader precisely for bringing ease of development and especially for listening to its users.

What do you dislike?

I've been working with UiPath since 2015. When we compare this RPA tool with others available in the market, we can see that the big difference is community-focused work. In addition, we can see that Uipath has been perfecting itself very quickly, which makes it a bit difficult to keep up with so many changes in such a short time. I would not say that this is a disadvantage, but that it is necessary to be in constant learning. Another point I wanted to mention is that the Orchestrator is a bit expensive, since it is necessary to purchase it separately. We should also make it clear that Orchestrator is only worth it if we have at least 50+ robots in operation. The lack of a resource that manages fewer robots is something that would be needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UiPath is easy to learn. They have the UiPath Academy (on-line courses) which is easy to follow and to learn how to use the platform and what is RPA.

There is a official Forum too! So you have any doubt there will be always someone to help you to solve it.

In my company we have used UiPath since 2015 as well. To date we have had no process where we could not robotize using UiPath. Of course, it is necessary to focus on processes that have standards, are manual and repetitive. RPA is not about robotizing everything, but rather robotizing the processes that are prepared for it.

Until today we robotized several areas. Among them: P2P, R2R, O2C and HR. It was a great challenge in the beginning, however, we currently have more than 200 robots in operation here in Brazil.

In the case of benefits, it is difficult not to rejoice in the great results that the robotization using UiPath has brought us. We achieve greater speed, precision and reduction of effort. I can consider that today my company is not the same as 3 years ago. UiPath has come to change the way we do business and I am pleased to have used this tool in my company.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Sérgio Henrique M.
Sérgio Henrique M.

"Dive into automation era"

What do you like best?

Most of automation is done with simple click and select items, directly on the automated system. Less code and more productive results. UIPath makes easy to use automation as you can simply click on items you want to interact. The use visual designing and common workflows makes easy even for non-IT professionals to draw flow diagrams.

What do you dislike?

There's no free Orchestrator for small processes. UIPath Chrome extensions sometimes is unstable. When you update to a version, sometimes opening previous versions solutions become nasty. The packages between versions become incompatible, and when you install a package from other version, the previous one is not removed, causing a start up error, because DLLs and other files are in conflict.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automating web site fill in forms, capturing characters via OCR, automating SAP transactions. Repetitive tasks like transactions within several rows. Working with Excel files, reading and writing rows, updating information. Interact directly with databases using UIPath Activities, making easy to select, update or delete data, since you don't have to write much code to execute SQL statements. If you need more integration, it is available to invoke webservices, closing the integration circle.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Subhani S.
Subhani S.

"RPA can never be better without Uipath"

What do you like best?

Be it a simple desktop automation or complex web/citrix automation Uipath is the best tool ever to automate processes. Its interface, drag and drop activities and plethora of predefined snippets with a vast user rich community. Nothing can can come in way of Uipath. Other RPA softwares are still struggling to get the user base while Uipath started master special abilities like computer vision and AI Fabric. I would love to use these features in the future builds. If everything works well Uipath's path breaking approaches will lead it to become No#1 software for Robotic Process Automation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to write here, But I would say Uipath is getting improved with each and every update and becoming more competitive in the market

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Uipath is one of the best tools for RPA, so recommend it to all. It is very user friendly and automates processes without hassle, also orchestrator is one of the best addons for centralized control over all bots deployed.

We being a services company had made use of Uipath to provide Automation solutions to our customers where we have dealt with multiple platforms and applications like windows/desktop, Citrix, web automation, OCR for PDF data extraction, SQL Database automation and different other automation stuff. It increased efficiency of the processes and reduced over head time by automating repetitive tasks. Also its centralized control interface through Orchestrator is one of the most important benefits we have seen that attracted more business from our customers.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Divya C.
Divya C.

"Excellent automation tool, Easy to learn and implement, good support team"

What do you like best?

Great RPA tool. it made the programming feature into simple drag and drop feature. The screen scrapping feature is excellent. It is much easy to learn and implement if you have good logical thinking and analytical skills. With the help of using UiPath now it is easy to automate mundane and irritating process. I liked UiPath support services and training videos that helps us to learn RPA easily. It has great features to work with any sort of environment either it is local, desktop, Citrix.

What do you dislike?

I did not found anything dislike about UiPath.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this software, easy to learn and implement. Helps to Reduce repetitive task.

i have automated order processing, invoice processing, documents extraction and migration, citrix automation. UiPath helps us to automated our daily task and it is also easy to use, easy to learn and easy to setup. People can easily learn through online classes.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by anupkumar n.
anupkumar n.

""I am working as RPA Developer in Cognizant India from last 1 year.""

What do you like best?

Even though you don't about UI path studio you can write your first RPA program in just few drag and drops. Its user Friendly Tool.

What do you dislike?

Although the tool is really cool but the licence is a bit costly. I have used the latest activity computer vision but yet I am unable to get some of the data, hoping for getting upgraded one! and some of the exception handlings are difficult to find the solutions hope can get better solutionsin the forum.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i recommend to others to use the free training course and do some handson on the uipath tool and make some workflows and create new ideas which helps other to understand this completely. uipath is very good tool compared to all other automation tools.

the business process is like to solve the generation of the invoices problems for a particular vendor with respect to their need. the small projects like to automate the task of sending mails, text encrypt and decrypt with some sort of the algorithms. also, the data scrapping from different sites and pdf to fetch valuable data,

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Dinakar B.
Dinakar B.

""Great automation Tool - Easy, flexible, little coding""

What do you like best?

UIPath is a great tool for anyone who does repeated tasks. Suppose you have a website and you have a newsletter service. Forget daily triggering of your newsletter to your subscribers. Think of a situation where you just tweet or post your article on website or twitter and it'll automatically be mailed to your subscribers and many more. Other application can be data scraping where you can take personalized reviews from TripAdvisor or any other websites and create a meaningful report. So there are endless applications for this tool. I really liked the product.

What do you dislike?

Implementing image-based automation is quite challenging especially when you are working on the Client network using VDI. There can be many more activities that need to be provided so it can be further enhanced. If not possible to give the activities, then at least provide some activities like Abby OCR when it comes to the Optical Character Recognition(OCR).

Recommendations to others considering the product

UIPath is easy to learn. They have the UIPath Academy has on-line courses which is easy to learn.Its the best RPA tool available in the market with plenty of free tutorials to learn and get UIPath Certified developer.

By Using UIPath we are automated many process like KYC, Email and many more. after implementing UIpath our process has became very smooth and accuracy. with in short time we are able to automate many of the processes. By using Orchestrator we are able schedule the bot to perform on a schedule time.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Durga Venkat Prasad M.
Durga Venkat Prasad M.

"Automation at its best"

What do you like best?

I would say the best thing about UiPath is that they have dedicated an exclusive portal for automation enthusiasts to learn and train themselves starting from the foundation to advanced level with a garden variety of bonus and add on modules in RPA UiPath.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much that comes to my mind as of now about what I dislike about UiPath. Although the everchanging layout and the way the academy page is being changed from time to time makes even a regular user feel a little out of touch with the new look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advise anyone who's getting into RPA with UiPath as your first step to do their homework thoroughly. They have a vast range of resources made available for learners who are enthusiastic to learn RPA in forms of academy and community forum where people from all levels of expertise in RPA gather and discuss about UiPath studio, orchestrator and bots.

Mundane tasks like monitoring inboxes, and shortlisting the ones with attachments are automated so personnel can best focus their time elsewhere. Also, there are a few tasks that are performed by the internal staff are automated which lead to few errors and a spike in the ROI (return of investment).

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Erika R.
Erika R.

"Very productive and efficient"

What do you like best?

I like it because it helps me a lot to be very productive and efficient, also I did not have to learn to program in any language code, with simple courses and guides you become a great developer of uiPath, as an addition I can say that the support answers quickly to any question.

What do you dislike?

I can't complain about uiPath as it always works well when I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that UiPath is an indispensable tool for the development of our activities because it contributes doing tasks of different tenor and importance with only a few minutes of bots design.

UiPath is the tool we use most in my company because it executes tasks that are very important optimally and without errors, is a very important software because it is a part of our productivity and competitiveness, we have asked our employees to train within UiPath Academy because the creation of bots is very important because we do many bots per day depending on the task to perform and in a short time you can design a well directed bot and do the job quickly and without interruptions.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Ryan N.
Ryan N.

"Utilize this program to build Automation for our clients"

What do you like best?

UiPath software is extremely user-friendly. Which means that I am able to walk the client through what the Automation is doing. Additionally, I am able to train up new team members quickly. One of my favorite parts about the UiPath program is the fact that you can download the software on your computer, without charge. This gives you the ability to create proof of concept automation. It is good to see that the company wants you to be comfortable with the software prior to purchasing.

What do you dislike?

This is not a direct downside to UiPath but it is much simpler to use than other Robotics Process Automation software. This means that the skills are not extremely transferrable. It is unfortunate that in the government space there is a massive misunderstanding that we are not trying to get rid of humans, but when RPA is implemented we are trying to reallocate resources to higher priority tasks such as decision making and strategy related tasks that drive the company or agency forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online course that UiPath offers provides three levels of training. It starts off with Foundation training which helps with concepts, then Orchestrator training, and then goes into Developer training which can jump-start your Automation career.

On repeatable tasks can be Automated using this software. The majority of the processes that we Automate are data manipulating, saving files, and uploading to a Power BI dashboard. Having UiPath involved in the future of Automation will really increase the accuracy of decision making.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Abdul f.
Abdul f.

"UIPath automation "

What do you like best?

In UiPath we can mimic the process of human by giving some instruction to software this is best think in this product. With the help of UiPath we can lean about RPA and enter courses of RPA in this we can download UiPath Studio. There are two types of Studio are present in UiPath there is Enterprise and other is Community versions in UiPath Studio we can perform some robotics automation task and Even any RPA enthusiast with minimal programming knowledge can still write workflows in Uipath as it requires no special syntaxes/programming concepts

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike but it would be better if there is a feature in orchestrator to give control for multiple users based on thier user ids just like the tenants In UiPath the user interface need to be update because it is very confusing as some times multiple users from same department but different processes will be login in to orchestrator. All we want is to make a bot related to particular process be visible only for that user id belonging to that process

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want to recommend to any one how want's to make his tedious task easy

I loved the ease and smoothness of the tool. The company has its own academy in which you can learn from fundamentals to advanced level. And in this we can automate daily task's like login in office. The main problem we can solve is SAP ERP software in SAP ERP software we can automate the task for easy and fast process

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by salman q.
salman q.

"Uipath is very good tool for beginner and complete solution for RPA. easy to work and understand."

What do you like best?

Uipath is very easy to learn.they give all content in there course video,text,download, links .

there quiz exam also very us-full to learning prosperous

UiPath give step by step tutorials start basic to advance. There course is complete

solution for beginner as well as professional.

They provide free certification for limits of times.

Most of automation is done simple drag and drop and very less coding like only drive variable and click

on run.

they also give tools how to find error..New user understand cockily and easily.

It is fastest and simplest way to programming.

Its free for community version and give lots of feature.

very good tools in decision making flowchart and sequence also.

its GUI is very good to use as well as to see.

What do you dislike?

They give different password for there different URL like in academy have different password and in certification have different password and login.

In there course they tech very fast its difficult to understand in one time .you need to see again and again.

in start time it take loads time to open.

In Uipath its difficult fetch LinkedIn data because every time they change URL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Uipath is very recommend software because it allows us to automate and make your won bots.

I have been able to design a lots of bots.Which interact with so many website and fetch the data by using

there scraping tools and collect the data in put in my system in csv file

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Azmat S.
Azmat S.

"Uipath is a very useful tool of RPA to automate the process in short period of time."

What do you like best?

Uipath is framework which used to automate the process. It reduce the time which we have to spend on repetitive task and reduce the human power and scalability. when we are on flow chart it provides change management, deploy management, remote executive, process modeling and many more features which makes our work easy.

In service industry like BPO and technical support required high volume of man power. The Uipath(RPA) is very useful in this industry to automate the process.

What do you dislike?

As we know that Uipath is a very useful technology, most of the industry adopting this technology but still it has some drawbacks like when someone wants to scrap legacy website so it has some issue in this area. and the User interface is also that much not user Friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommends this Tool because it is very useful to automate the process. We can save our time as well as the man power by using this Tool. Most of the industry is adopting this technology in their process.

We are using Uipath for scraping the data as well as well as we are using PRA to make a flow chart of our project.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Gianni E.
Gianni E.

"A very complete platform"

What do you like best?

I like UiPath because it is a very complete platform that makes it very easy to develop bots to automate tasks that could only be done by those who have knowledge of technology and coding, is easy to use with a very clean interface that helps the new user to understand quickly how to use, also offers an online platform to train following courses very useful and well explained.

What do you dislike?

I can not find flaws in this software, maybe the computer workers have their complaints but for the use that we give in our department is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UiPath is for people who never learned to write code and program can do so after following a few simple online courses, I recommend it because it optimizes the delivery time of the projects in which you work.

In my work we have automated a lot of tasks, personally I have automated the sending of advertising to my clients with new products and prices, in addition I have been able to automate the fixed payments and the classification of clients.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Pedro S.
Pedro S.

"Improves a lot the performance of the companies"

What do you like best?

UiPath improves a lot the performance of the companies that adopt it because it automates a great part of the heaviest and longest work there is, you can automate different processes, from the simplest to some more complex in a matter of minutes, it also offers a learning platform to exploit to the maximum the possibilities offered by this software.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can criticize about UiPath is the high price, even though it is a very useful tool it seems a bit exaggerated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use UiPath more and more often because it makes my job easier, it is an excellent software with which you can automate repetitive tasks quickly.

What I like most about UiPath is the ease with which you can automate different processes in a matter of minutes without having to know about programming and coding, it is an accessible software that allows you to do things that until today could only be done by technology workers or software developers.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"Makes more efficient data management"

What do you like best?

I like UiPath because it makes more efficient data management and updating, leaves me time to better coordinate is employees and assign other tasks, optimizes the performance of the department as a whole, I also like it because it is easy to use and offers training completely free and online.

What do you dislike?

Its main flaw is price, but the benefits obtained are well worth the monetary effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent software that helps improve professional performance by facilitating the design and implementation of robotic processes that perform different tasks.

UiPath is a software that gives me a lot of free time to devote myself fully to the control of my employees and vendors, helps me to have an effective administrative control, record of sales and shipments, entry and updating of customer data and suppliers among other tasks that we delegated to the bots created by me and 2 other employees of the department that we are the most advanced in online training.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by VASHISHT K.
VASHISHT K.

"Man and Robot working together."

What do you like best?

UiPath is one of the userfriendly automation tools used in nowadays. UiPath is full of packages and activities, for a different set of activity you have to install a package from UiPath itself. UiPath packages help you to make your task easy like, Excel package give all activity related to excel which includes reading Excel/CSV file, Writing a file, Append Range, Read Cell, Read Workbook, Write Range and so on. Same database related package provide COnnect, Disconnect, Execute Query, Insert and Start Transaction activity. Same you will get OCR Activity, DataTable Activity and much more. All these activities help you to do your tasks very easily.

What do you dislike?

As a developer, most of the time I am facing the issue with selector, there is nothing else to dislike in UiPath. But UiPath is costly compared to other automation tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

C# programming will be good for UiPath Development.

All repetitive tasks we are solving using UiPath. Like, Web Automation, Excel Automation, Server Automation, SAP Automation, and Database Automation.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"A tool that gives flexibility"

What do you like best?

When we started to adopt UiPath I didn't have many expectations but it has been a tool that gives flexibility, I like it because it gives effectiveness and productivity to a company, especially when there are tasks accumulated and need to finish.

What do you dislike?

Extensions tend to fail sometimes and the price seems to me very high despite being a very complete software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a complete task automation tool that improves the performance of employees taking care of many of their tasks so it is a highly recommended product for any company or venture.

It is a great platform that helps me a lot to reach my goals because it makes the work heavier and repetitive leaving me time for other important tasks, allows me to design bots in a short time to perform jobs that come up, I help in the process of classifying inromatic data, recording incidents and extracting information from multiple sources.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by George P.
George P.

"The bots created can do many tasks"

What do you like best?

I like UiPath very much because it has relieved my workload in an exponential way, it is very easy to learn how to use it and the bots created can do many tasks regardless of the complexity, it is the fastest and simplest way to program temporary solutions that perform all kinds of tasks.

What do you dislike?

I find the orchestrator very heavy and slow, and the scrubber could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a complete platform that offers to automate tasks and a complete training to learn how to do it, although it has a somewhat high price is a software that increases the competitiveness of a company.

In my work I must be concentrated in the projects I work on and in the code I am writing, sometimes I used to stop and to fold different parts of repeated code I had to create a bots to do it and for this to write new code, with UiPath this is over because I can automate any process without coding and lose the concentration and thread of the project in which I work.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Karthikeyan H.
Karthikeyan H.

"My Best Experience in UIPath Automation "

What do you like best?

when i start with my carrier in automation my organization provides the automation tools trading for 3 months. I have developed my first project in UIpath tool. We are worked in the complex process and it almost automate 5 web sites. back office BOTS concept is more efficient for clients.

* PDF Integration

* Database connectivity with different session name.

* SAP Integration

* Back office BOTS are more efficient.

* PGP concept also more very full for developers.

* Work Queue is best architect solution for Client requirements.

* Email notification concept is more clever solution for support peoples.

I heard something about the citrixs automation and it is the advance commands in UIpath, it is best solution for client. But i didn't worked on that latest I am excited to learning the citrixs automation.

What do you dislike?

Scanned PDF is not more efficient to automate. because dynamic tables and checkbox are unable to exact the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely we will recommended to my friends and colleaugues.

I have realized that uipath is provided the best solution to automate the complex and simple process. exception handle is more effective for developers.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Gnanambikai S.
Gnanambikai S.

"UIPath cons and pros"

What do you like best?

In Pharmacovigilance industry, we have deployed the first automation process with UIPath studio.It is very easy to learn the tool and development the process faster. The reference books are available in UIPath official web sites. Front and Back office BOTS are very useful for support team. UIPath notifications mail to business team. This functionality is very efficient to Platform support team. Inject js functionality is very useful to directly execute the jquery call in target application. PDF OCR extraction is more efficient and automating more client process. Abbey OCR is more efficient to extract the scanned PDF file. Creating the custom dll for client requirement.

What do you dislike?

Scanned PDF is not more efficient. it challenging to extract the radio button and check boxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am strongly recommended to my colleagues and management peoples.

I have realized that UIPath is the best solution architecture to automate the PV process. Data accurate is more efficient.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Iana C.
Iana C.

"I have been able to design a lot of bots"

What do you like best?

I like UiPath because it is easy to use, has a very intuitive interface and even without ever having learned to codify or develop software can begin to automate more and more cumbersome tasks, it parende easily and quickly if you follow the courses on your website.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about UiPath RPA, it has improved my work and I haven't detected faults in the work of my bots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this software to other colleagues because it is really a wonder, takes care of the administrative and accounting work in record time and without commenting on faults.

UiPath is really a wonder, I have been able to design a lot of bots that interact with thousands of excel spreadsheets and access files that weigh a lot and this has optimized my work giving more time to review sensitive data and do other work while the bots take care of the administration of profiles, accounts, benefits, budgets and balances.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Faye F.
Faye F.

"Very easy to learn to use it"

What do you like best?

Uipath I liked from the beginning because it is very easy to learn to use it, a week was already creating bots with semi-complex tasks and soon and dominated it completely, is simple and powerful at the same time, you can perform both administrative and accounting tasks and develop a bot quickly without having to write code.

What do you dislike?

The courses and guides on your teaching platform should be more precise and detailed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a software worth testing and using regularly, can improve the work of any administrative employee, accountant, technology and many more as it is a very complete tool.

It is a very useful and surprising software, when I started I never expected to be able to develop automatic systems to perform tasks so easily, I have been able to update 50% of the administrative work and leave my employees more time for other tasks, this has greatly increased our performance and we have covered our area of control over health and safety at work and devote more time to the needs of our workers.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Carmen R.
Carmen R.

"Offers employees who do not work in IT a possibility to automate different tasks"

What do you like best?

UiPath offers employees who do not work in IT a possibility to automate different tasks without having to learn to coigicar or program software from a clear and intuitive interface, I like it very much for its simplicity and ability to manage many bots at the same time.

What do you dislike?

After each software update it becomes unstable when debugging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent automation software with a very important website that teaches training courses, I like it because in a very short time I could begin to develop robotic processes that do different tasks for me.

UiPath is an excellent automator of surplus or repetitive tasks, I have been able to optimize the time of delivery of reports and leave more room for analysis to my employees, we have automated accounting processes associated with the hobbies, hobbies and benefits offered by the company to its employees, in addition I can automate in minutes any task that arises at the time.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Sai Krishna K.
Sai Krishna K.

"Sai_ReviewOfUipath"

What do you like best?

In my opinion it is the best technology which provides so useful experiences like:

-Less involvement of human hand

-error free environment

-It provides all the activities to be processed for an application

-Takes less time to implement and to make it work.

-Publishing also easy

-Less operational risk also.

-Data and screen scraping is easy to extract data from files or images.

What do you dislike?

Not more but rare cases i felt like some demerits are there while working like:

-Image scrapping from PDF image is not proper

-Data also sometimes coming improper or sometimes missing and ignoring.

-License issue in Orchestra tor.

-Activities sometimes not working in single click

-File from .txt file to .PDF file conversion not there.

But except some of these problems, i don't think much disadvantages are there. As for back end process in case of banking purpose its so useful and secure also.

- no separate database or server needed to implement this process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, I would like to recommend others who will be interested in using this automation technique. Because i feel it as so useful,error free, less human work environment.

-Automating process

-less time taking

-easy activities which we can use for all controls in an application.

-the process going on so fast and smoothly.

-Reduce repeated work in environment.

-Reduce human involvement

-Reduce errors in the application

-Extract data and screen scrapping is so easy and useful.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Zachary D.
Zachary D.

"Uipath makes it easy to learn"

What do you like best?

UiPath makes it really easy to learn and collaborate with other UiPath Developers in the online community. They have changed the RPA game by being open source, and I love it.

What do you dislike?

UiPath is still not to its full potential yet, but is slowly climbing up to what I envision UiPath can be capable of and hopefully even surpass it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to the Academy.uipath.com to take all the trainings, do not be intimidated. We will gain lots of knowledge about RPA what makes it tick and be better suited to support, develop, and implement solutions to your clients. Once you have finished taking all the taking all the trainings it will be easier to keep up with future trainings, meaning you will be able to keep up with all the updates with ease, all you have to do is wait for the next thing!

We are freeing up end user free time by taking tedious computer labor intensive tasks that are prone to be time consuming and error prone. Thus giving the same result faster and more precise, reducing cost to the client

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Prateek P.
Prateek P.

"uipath a strong automaton tool"

What do you like best?

UiPath is the most encourageous automation tool. it helps to do the robotic process automation with quite effective activities which are easy to use and makes the workflow very easy and reliable.

it is coding less tool in that there are lots of activities are inbuilt so we just need to drag and drop and make a good workflow or process.

the tool is quite interesting with lots of features like debuging pannel, recorder, and much more. we can also use breakpoints in the debugging so that we can check the code step by step at the run time.

recorders helps in web automation, desktop automation and much more.

What do you dislike?

Uipath is very good automated tool but some features like selectors have some time we can face some issues like it does not detect the ui elements so we need to study selector very carefully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i prefer to think that users at least try this software once as it has community and enterprises edition are available. it has good debugging features. it provide to make robots and run the workflow with or without help of human being. it also helps in making of different kind of process using workflow, state machine or sequence.

the business problems like how to do the excel automation and excel features which helps in manage the data for and to in excel and data table.

data extraction from pdf or data scrapping from the web pages which ensure raw and the desired data.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Gideon M.
Gideon M.

""Easy to automate manual processes into automation""

What do you like best?

The process of automation with RPA UiPath is very user-friendly and drag and drop options are easy to build the automation process.Even any RPA enthusiast with minimal programming knowledge can still write work flows in UIPath as it requires no programming concepts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike but it would be better if there is a future in orchestrator to give control for multiple users based on their use id's. The community forum is not a help desk and we should have more discussions on real time errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Best Automation For current generation and further also. Non coding background candidates can also easily work on these tool and can automate their process with out strain. It is the best RPA tool available in the market with plenty of free tutorials to learn from and get certified easily.

We automated the manual invoice entry process into automation using with RPA UiPath with an accuracy of 98%.. We have deployed around 8 bots globally for different clients. As most of the companies we worked with are small and wanted proof of concept.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Lina B.
Lina B.

"An essential tool in my work"

What do you like best?

I like UiPath because it has left me time that before I occupied repetitive tasks but very important, you can develop robotic processes without knowing programming, I like the website where you can learn how to use this software and be a professional in a short time.

What do you dislike?

It becomes somewhat slow when the processes to be carried out are complex, it does not always happen but in some occasions when it happens it can stop for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UiPath is a highly recommended software because it allows you to automate all kinds of tasks in minutes, also offers a free trial for 60 days to try it, very good.

UiPath is an essential tool in my work because it is in charge of compiling and matching the data that we obtain from the audits that we carry out along different branches of the country, it is a tool with which I can automate tasks that require a lot of attention and knowledge if an employee does it, the bots that we design with UiPath do everything without errors and in a fraction of the time that a regular administrative employee does.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by George K.
George K.

"Best automation software I know"

What do you like best?

What I like about this software is the ease with which you can learn to use and the time you save in repetitive tasks and calculation, I like very much to be able to program bots that perform tasks without having learned some coding language, also has an educational platform where you are taught step by step how to get the most out of UiPath.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it presents instability in some bots, this is solved by restarting the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a software that once adopted becomes indispensable for any company because it reduces the workload by more than 20%, I recommend trying it and convince yourself that it is the best option to improve performance.

The best automation software I know, has allowed me to increase my productivity substantially, I have been able to automate the classification of documents, the data collection for budget reports, the classification of categories for the payment of wages and benefits and also the entry and updating of the database of our company, is a very useful software that can do multiple tasks to save time.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Diane M.
Diane M.

"Don't need more than a short course to start programming with it"

What do you like best?

What I like most about UiPath is that I don't need more than a short course to start programming with it, it's very easy to use and you don't need code knowledge or anything like that, you can learn from scratch and be an expert in a short time by just dedicating a few hours a week.

What do you dislike?

I had problems with the activities of the UiPath database, it works very slowly, they could improve this aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers a complete software with free comprehensive training, the price is a little high but really worth it for the amount of tasks that can be automated.

Since we adopted it in my department I have been able to optimize my tasks since many of them are done by bots, it also allowed me to free employees who performed file and data management to devote to other tasks related to the quality of the work environment and productivity.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Marvin T.
Marvin T.

"A very complete tool that allows you to automate repetitive tasks"

What do you like best?

UiPath is a very complete tool that allows you to automate repetitive tasks and complex processes, is easy to use thanks to its intuitive interface, no great knowledge is needed even if a training through some courses that the user can access for free, makes me easy to program bots for administrative, accounting and technical work.

What do you dislike?

I have suffered some errors such as log files and error handling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very versatile software that helps employees to perform much more and alleviate the workload, I recommend it without hesitation.

I have used UiPath for a few years because it is really an advanced software that allows me to automate all kinds of tasks leaving me time to devote to other jobs, I have automated processes such as updating systems, security verification, intelligent storage of data and files, file management and data extraction, allows me to quickly create a bot when I need it.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Casey S.
Casey S.

"Allows me to create automatic processes without writing code"

What do you like best?

An excellent software that allows me to create automatic processes without writing code from scratch, has a very friendly interface that makes it easy to use I love that you can create bots in a short time and put them to work without delay, also has a web teaching platform that is very good and accurate.

What do you dislike?

I can only complain about the orchestrator that can be improved, I have not found any errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a highly recommended software because it saves a lot of time by executing repetitive tasks in less time and without errors, it offers a free trial.

I've been working with UiPath for a few years now because it has changed the way I work and I've been able to take on projects and finish them in less time and without errors. I've atomized different processes for updating servers and classifying and storing parts of code and software.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Morgan E.
Morgan E.

"Can create a bot to perform a specific task"

What do you like best?

What I like about UiPath is the simplicity and speed with which I can create a bot to perform a specific task, when I am very busy I must create multiple bots to help me collect, classify and modify data as needed, is very useful because it helps streamline extensive processes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some bots are unstable depending on the task to execute, I hope they can give more power to this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that UiPath is an excellent platform and that after trying it you will not regret it because it optimizes the productivity of all workers.

In my company we adopted some years ago UiPath because we needed to release a little work that we were accumulating and did not have the time to update, has been a great decision because we have created multiple bots that take care of different tasks, I use it to automate code collection, data extraction from websites and security tests of servers that runs every 3hs.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Trevor G.
Trevor G.

"Improve the ability of our team action"

What do you like best?

I like this platform because it can greatly improve the ability of our team action, allows automate a good part of the long tasks such as administration of pensions and benefits of our employees, has a very useful website where you can learn to use the software with courses very easy to follow and well detailed.

What do you dislike?

I have seen that some programmers have problems to automate processes with images but I personally have not had problems, I love this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to experiment while doing the courses, one is discovering new functionalities that help to program the bots.

UiPath is an excellent tool, since we use it in our department has increased the performance of staff freeing up time to perform field tasks or survey employees and managers from other sectors of the company, I have automated calculation processes with excel books with sensitive data of our employees, status updates on retirements, resignations, layoffs and hirings.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Jyothi K.
Jyothi K.

"Uipath is a wonderful software to engage in RPA automation with powerful abilities"

What do you like best?

Its by far the best RPA software available as free version(community) and a powerful enterprise edition. Its always a breeze in working with uipath when compared to the other competitors like blueprism and automation anywhere. Although there are many other RPA tools i prefer uipath because of its user friendly interface, versatility and reliability. Orchestrator is one another thing I am very fond of due to its simple interface and remote control abilities.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel it lacks anything now. Its a completely feature rich software but it can be improved a bit on the ease of use though. like copying the workflow should copy the arguments and variables along with it. Also intellisense should be improved to select the variable type automatically or at least a suggestion should be shown(in the form of a drop down) to choose from. It will make things super easy and one a select type without fumbling with variable type selection panel

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for best Robotic Process Automation Software, then your search ends here. As Uipath is a safe and secure tool with lots of features and powerful automation activities.

We have made use of Uipath to resolve complex business processes for our clients. Its ability to control things remotely using orchestrator has enabled us to handle daily repetitive tasks with greater efficiency thereby enabling better throughout to our customers than using humans in a traditional approach.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by mintu n.
mintu n.

"Amazing Experience For Learning rpa wITH UiPath"

What do you like best?

I have done like Wipping ticket automation in CISM, automated almost all the different process related to L1 level for networking.I recommend every aspirant in RPA field to start with Uipath before opting for any other RPA tools.It has Uipath studio, Uipath Robot and Uipath Orchestrator.Not as of now. I will update if i found any in future

What do you dislike?

some of the error handling is difficult i can learn from the ui path forum. so it need to improve the troubleshooting mode.In some ways the recognition of characters is not good. Also, the OCR is 3rd party, but has a scope for improvement in accuracy

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Best Automation for current generation and further also. Non coding background candidates can also easily work on these tool and can automate their process without strain. It is the best RPA tool available in the market with plenty of free tutorials to learn from and get certified easily. It is so easy to understand and piratically no coding knowledge is required

Our production team had to manually enter data in several platforms which cannot be integrated via API.we have automated resume shortlisting process. It saves our lots of time and reduce repetitive task and also improve our work productivity.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by ANUPKUMAR N.
ANUPKUMAR N.

""Excellent and Brilliant RPA product""

What do you like best?

The process of automation with RPA UiPath is very user-friendly and drag and drop options are easy to build the automation process. Ease of use, community edition, free academy and active user forum

What do you dislike?

Documentation for the RE Framework needs some work. It needs proof reading and more structured. Company is growing rapidly, which does cause some growing pains from a support perspective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We automated the manual invoice entry process into automation using with RPA UiPath with an accuracy of 98.5%. Free trial, just try it. Academy 2 online videos are very brief. Try to add more to it.

Save manual work effort, aviod human errors, improve efficiency and customer satisfaction. Most important is that UiPath(RPA) can strongly drive process improvement, standardization and centrilzation.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Gnanaam S.
Gnanaam S.

"My UIPath Automation Experiences"

What do you like best?

RPA point of view, UIPath helps to automate the complex and simple process in organization. Developers are very easy to develop and learning the new things every day. The UIPath developer and user guide books are very helpful to all. External UIPath certification is very useful to my career growth. UIPath Certification is must for all the client projects. Because clients are trusted to UIPath organization. UIPath commands are user friendly and easy to use in the projects. Citrixs automation is the best solution in the RPA platform. ROI analyze the more efficient for management side. Work Queue concepts are more useful and save the cost for clients. The clients are satisfy to reduce the database maintenance team cost. Attended and unattended bots are more efficient to client requirement.

What do you dislike?

Challenge to extract the web grid records without table ID. we need the Debugging mode to find out the bugs. but currently its not available. Scanned PDF extraction is not possible and checkbox & Radio button are also not possible to extraction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am strongly recommended to my colleagues and management teams. They're agree to UIPath is the best solution structure.

I have realize that UIPath has provided the more option to solve the problem. for example: we are unable to execute the JQuery Menubar functionality. we are retried with different options. Inject JS method to directly call the JQuery method. or Use coordinates & move the mouse to click the menu items.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Mathew H.
Mathew H.

"Allows its users to design and program robotic processes"

What do you like best?

UiPath is a very interesting software because it allows its users to design and program robotic processes that perform tasks by themselves, I like it very much because I can automate complex processes and dedicate myself to other aspects of the project in question, as well as megusta that offers free training and excellent support.

What do you dislike?

I think it's almost perfect software, the orchestrator could be improved a little but nothing else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to the new users to have patience since in a beginning basket to understand it but following the courses they do not have problems and everything will be profitable.

Since we used UiPath we have automated big projects, every day I have to do bots to help me while providing assistance to different sectors of the company, it is an excellent software that alleviates a lot my work in terms of data collection and logging of updates and systems.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by karthick r.
karthick r.

"ease of automation!!!!!"

What do you like best?

browser automation and schedule jobs which are the main activities that require manual work or visual validations by users,great training support and open source services for developers.this product is more flexble .the roi for your business is sure to boost ,where it can be used extensively in both fro0nt and back end office

What do you dislike?

where graphic visualization for deevelopment

interfaces witha another browsers where the main drwaback is the licensing criteria .its pretty confusing sometimes .the software is not unicode compliances .requirmets based testting is not possible using uipath,we are not unable to capture process based analysis

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes i recommend others to consider this tool because it is easy to learn and know more

iam having an issue with on element appear activity what i doing is when i click on a button window1,window2 popups after few minutes when windows 2 get opened up,it should catch the element on window2 that i have indiated and display the messages as it is correct however iam geting thsi message before the window2 vet popedup\

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Uttam k.
Uttam k.

"Best tool that wraps all your automation needs simple and securly"

What do you like best?

What makes UiPath one of the best RPA tool should be defined in the categories as below rather than few lines

1. Ease of learning the toll itself

This is one of the best thing the UiPath brings to you, and lets you get skilled with tools with extensive training and that too for free.

2. The security aspect

The toll is very secure and also able to help been large organization to scale up their projects with load of data as well

3. Orchestrator

This brings the new era and handling bots and machines become so flawless and keeps records,logs etc for everything

4. Error handling

The logs for each and every processes lets you organization improve your automation along with easy troubleshooting for the projects running prod environments

What do you dislike?

If the only thing that we can say we dislike is it is not able to trigger an event by itself when and email come to outlook, we wanted one process to trigger based one outlook new item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider RPA to cut down the manual and repetitive tasks from your organization

We have implemented it within organization for various manual works and we are able to reduce almost one person work every week and that is really very fruitful as the same workforce can be used for a more valuable and innovative purpose.

Whenever you see a process which makes you login to different applications to complete a task and it i repetitive consider RPA UiPAth, reduce your manual work

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Rita R.
Rita R.

"Offers many possibilities once you know how to use it well"

What do you like best?

I like UiPath since my company adopted it a few years ago, thanks to the free training all our employees began to follow the courses to go learning, several are certified developers in my company and collaborate with the community very often, I like it because it offers many possibilities once you know how to use it well.

What do you dislike?

The handling of errors is deficient and slows down much the task of developing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very necessary tool, easy to use and with excellent features that make it unique, the only recommendation I can make to new users is to follow the courses because they are exciting and make it clear how you can get the most out of this software.

I have been able to automate several processes thanks to the fact that I trained very well in the use of UiPath, I have automated the classification of profiles, a bot that processes and degrades the surveys we do every week to different sectors of the company and a bot that updates and corrects data that are entering the system.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Evelin H.
Evelin H.

"Has an attractive and intuitive interface"

What do you like best?

I like almost everything about UiPath, has an attractive and intuitive interface that makes it easier to understand its use, a web are trained users to get the most out of this software, but what I like is that I have freed much of the administrative work giving me more time for other tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about UiPath, it has optimized my tasks and report delivery time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UiPath is a bit complex when you start but if you follow the training you will soon be programming robotic processes.

UiPath is a software that I love because I never thought I could automate part of my work without learning to code or entrust it to a technician or developer, also for a while I had to outsource my work in some freelancers because I had accumulated work weeks, thanks to UiPath this no longer happens because I can create a bot in less than half an hour and get it to run several tasks regardless of the complexity, has improved our performance as a team and benefited the company.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Karen G.
Karen G.

"Was easy to use from the beginning"

What do you like best?

I like UiPath because it was easy to use from the beginning, I like your training website that has made it improve a lot over the years and be able to develop very complex processes, I also like your community and your support, they are always ready to help new users.

What do you dislike?

There are problems when a window pops up in chrome, the bot does not detect where to click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UiPath provides a high quality service, with efficient support for new users and excellent opportunity to develop robotic processes without having studied any code language.

With UiPath I have been able to improve my skills, save time designing bots that do very long and repetitive tasks, I was able to automatozar tasks such as, update temporary staff, administration and classification of benefits, categorization of employees and many other tasks that take a lot of time if an employee must do it, with UiPath I can give other tasks to my employees.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Gnanaambika S.
Gnanaambika S.

"UIPath Automation Experience"

What do you like best?

In RPA World, UIPath is playing major role for automation process. It is very easy to learn the tool and development the process. The reference books are available in UIPath official web sites. It is very helpful for developers. The web grid records are more efficient to extract the data. PDF extraction is more challenges and excited to extracting the information. Notification email is very helpful to support peoples from orchestrator. Inject java script was helped to execute the Java Script runtime menu bar. Parallel command is used to handle the dynamic popup through all over target application. Exception handling and retry functionality is more user friendly for developers. Reference books are more useful for architect and developers. web grid records are easy to extract the data. work queues are more useful to our clients. Clients are more satisfy the queue concept. DB concept was not required for uipath automation comparing to other automation tool.

What do you dislike?

The Scanned PDF OCR is not efficient to extract the information. Web Table ID is not present then it should difficult to extract the data. Need to improve the debug mode execution with step by step. Citrixs automation is more challengeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am highly recommended to my friends and managers.

I have realize that UIpath is the best problem solving because the JavaScript menu bar is enabled to execute the method. But Inject Js functionality is helped to execute the script.

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation review by Justin C.
Justin C.

" it was very easy to learn how to create bots"

What do you like best?

I like UiPath because it was very easy to learn how to create bots from scratch and get rid of some necessary but annoying tasks, I like that it has a large community where users help each other, an academic website where you can learn everything about this platform and a customer service that responds quickly to questions raised.

What do you dislike?

The orchestrator seems to me very basic, should have access to different users, also has trouble clicking on some images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a versatile software that adapts to the needs of employees of all sectors of a company thanks to the fact that you do not need to know how to code for excellent creat bots that perform the job optimally.

Trying to automate part of my team's work with UiPath was one of the best decisions I made, it has freed up time for employees to whom I can entrust other tasks, we have fully automated the employee pension system, find the profiles that should and is adding new information, we also designed a bot that extracts data from the system, such as invoices for example and sends them to the finance department.

Learn more about UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation Videos

Learning about UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation?

* We monitor all UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.