Tweepi Reviews & Product Details

What is Tweepi?

Tools allow users to add, follow and unfollow tweeps in bulk.

Tweepi Profile Details

1-12 of 12 total Tweepi reviews
Marketing Assistant
Research

"No Longer Effective"

What do you like best?

The unfollow feature is probably the best though you'll want to get silver or premium to get the most out of it.

What do you dislike?

Tweepi is not as effective as it was. I was a user in 2015 and recently returned. Due to Twitter's API restrictions, I was upset to find that I could only add people to lists and only then I could follow users manually on Twitter.com. On top of that, I was restricted in even adding users to lists by Twitter. If you can't get past Twitters restrictions, this platform is useless - which is unfortunately because it was a great tool in 2015!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless Twitter upgrades their API access, I do not recommend.

Unfortunately I no longer can recommend Tweepi

Internet & Small Business Mentor

"It's an Ok Platform for Gathering Statistics On Your Follow/Follower Ratio"

What do you like best?

It's practical if you are simply looking for a quick review of your twitter friends/followers. You can also use Tweepi to follow certain people on lists. You can also follow any friends of folks you follow. It may sound confusing at first, but once you dig around and get to know the platform, it can be very helpful in getting targeted followers.

What do you dislike?

The Free version doesn't really allow you to use too many of the tools. It is sufficient if you are simply looking for your follow/following ratio.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool to manage twitter interactions, follow/unfollow tools this application would be a great one to begin with. I use multiple platforms to mange twitter. This one is not on the top of my list but it is sufficient. Hope this helps!

I am able to solve business problems by extracting details about people who follow me those who don’t follow me, and interesting people I may wish to follow on Twitter.

Besides that, i can use Tweepi to manage all existing followers. I can get rid of dormant followers or unfollow people that i don’t want to follow anymore

AM

"Basic Blast Off for Beginner Tweeters"

What do you like best?

The ability to type in a twitter user's handle and see all their followers and your relationship with users (whether you follow them and when, whether they follow you, whether there is a mutual follow).

What do you dislike?

When Following A Certain User's Followers: The ability to sort is only applicable to the page that you are currently viewing. As such, it makes it difficult to keep track of which users you have already seen, where you last left off, and who new followers are.

We use Tweepi to grow various twitter accounts' followings. The platform is helpful because it enables you to find relevant users to interact with and follow easily. Furthermore, it allows you to keep track of how many new followers you have and when you last followed them.

Editor In Chief

"Grow Your Twitter Presence"

What do you like best?

Tweepi helps me grow my presence on Twitter by following new members. The "Follow Followers" tool is a great way to follow people who have similar interests, and in turn, grow your own followers count. I like how you can see when you followed/unfollowed someone to avoid repeatedly having the same interactions with the same users. The dashboard is a really simple way to get an idea of your current followers count, who doesn't follow you back and who you don't follow.

What do you dislike?

I wish Tweepi would add more functions to their free version. I would like to be able to follow people based on recently-used hashtags or interests, however this is reserved for paying users. The "Tweet Search" and "User Search" tools would be especially helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you really want to grow your followers using the most direct methods, consider paying for Tweepi. Otherwise, its basic functions still allow you to follow and unfollow people, and search for relevant users based on the profiles they follow. I would suggest you start with the free version and upgrade if you feel you need access to the other features.

Tweepi is helping me to steadily grow my followers and increase interactions with those followers. It helps me identify people with the most followers, and the best follow ratio, who could potential retweet my posts. I've been able to significantly grow my follower count in a relatively short amount of time, without resorting to buying fake follows.

VP of Marketing & Partnerships

"Extremely useful for blocking fake followers"

What do you like best?

Blocking phony/spam followers from your account

What do you dislike?

Not much - it's a very intuitive and simple no-frills interface that does what it says it does

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent Twitter management tool - it has features and functionality that Twitter doesn't.

We had a large number of fake Twitter followers on our account. Tweepi allowed me to filter and find which of our 44K+ followers were actually spam accounts, then delete them at 500 per day ("force unfollow" - Twitter only allows 500 per day, so it took a while). This made our Twitter account look much more credible and real, because it was - it now only had people who truly followed us, rather than robots/spammers.

Fotógrafa
Design

"You get blocked!"

What do you like best?

You can do massive following easy, you can follow your follower's followers

What do you dislike?

As soon as you do a massive following, Twitter block your account and you have to prove that your account isn't a robot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are going to use tweet to grow an account, you must be patient 'cause twitter ask you several times to prove that you aren't a robot

I use to grow my personal and professional account with this tool before Twitter change their policy and start to block your account

"Helpful but could be better"

What do you like best?

Tweepi has made adjustments over the years and had some changes due to twitter limitations. Interface via mobile is easy to use and allows for quick interactions and updates

What do you dislike?

Curation of possible contacts seems a bit stale, It does find lots of folks by doing searches to find possible contacts. It's been hit or miss on overall growth

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay focused on it daily to take best advantage of the tool overall for growth and interaction

Growing twitter reach and finding some unusual connections around the world. Also helping to track competitors followers to be able to target messaging

"Good product to keep track of Twitter followers/following, but comes with restrictions. "

What do you like best?

Allows you to sort contacts based on bio, location, followers, date tweeted, Klout score. Also, really good at keeping track of followers and when they were followed.

What do you dislike?

Recently, Tweepi enforced some new rules and restrictions (I guess forced by Twitter) that took away some of their best features such as unfollowing people who don't follow you etc. Now this process has to be sorted manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The interface could be nicer, also sometimes can be glitchy.

Business problem - managing various Twitter accounts and sorting users by bio, number of followers etc.

Maquillador/ Caricaturista
Media Production

"Always blocks my Twitter"

What do you like best?

Massive follow tools. But everytime i use it, Twitter thinks im a robot and block my account. so...

What do you dislike?

The fact that every time i use it, Twitter thinks im a robot and block my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take in consideration that Twitter is going to block you account if you use it, so, be sure you have the tools to unblock it.

Growing social media

Director of Digital Marketing and Influencer Relations

"Big fan of Tweepi for managing our Twitter profiles"

What do you like best?

We use Tweepi for their premium features such as following accounts that use a particular hashtag, unfollowing accounts that look spammy and forcing spammy looking accounts to unfollow our accounts. The interface is fairly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to find a service that provides the same service that's a little less pricey. It's also a little bit of an arduous process to follow and unfollow people, but this is really because of Twitter's TOS

Tweepi helps us keep our accounts clutter free, which helps with the noise in our Twitter stream. It also allows us to follow accounts that are in our target audience

"Simple, helpful tool to manage Twitter followers"

What do you like best?

I most appreciate Tweepi's suspension prevention feature. It is knowledgable on the up-to-date algorithm for Twitter and ensures you do not get suspended by unfollowing/following too many people in a single day.

What do you dislike?

It scrolls down as you press "Follow" or "Unfollow," which is great, but sometimes it can be slow to register.

We use Tweepi in order to gain more Twitter followers and unfollow people who have not followed our accounts in return.

UD

"Meh. Not a great tool for twitter."

What do you like best?

I like the massive follow Chrome extension, with many filters. The most massive i know.

What do you dislike?

It is another twitter tool to follow and unfollow user, very massive. They dont have the unfollow tool for free anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its is a complement with others twitter tool for grow like Crowdfire APP or Manageflitter.

Fast social grow tool for twitter

Tweepi User Ratings