TimeForge Attendance

5.0

TimeForge Attendance is web-based software that automates tracking employee time. Hours that staff members work are recorded and available for review.

Work for TimeForge Attendance?

Learning about TimeForge Attendance?

TimeForge Attendance Reviews

Showing 1 TimeForge Attendance review
TimeForge Attendance review by Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

That I can see if I clocked out and in for my shifts and long I worked that day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike about it, it's a great way to check your attendance.

If I dont clock out then I know I'm not getting my pay I am supposed to so i can quickly fix it with a miss punched form.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TimeForge Attendance

What Time & Attendance solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of TimeForge Attendance for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

TimeWorksPlus Logo
TimeWorksPlus
SwipeClock provides a comprehensive suite of integrated Workforce Management with Time & Attendance solutions for maximizing the productivity of your work teams. Improve the ROI of your biggest and most important investment by providing managers and employees with all the tools they need to keep time, track attendance and painlessly manage schedules. Partner programs available.
Paycor Time and Attendance Logo
Paycor Time and Attendance
4.0
Monitor, control and make better decisions about labor costs through automated and accurate time-keeping processes with our smart and simplified time and attendance software.
EasyClocking Logo
EasyClocking
3.8
Browser based time & attendance software which gives instant real time insight to effectively manage company's time attendance data virtually anywhere, dramatically reducing the number of hours required to process employee time & attendance and automatically calculating total worked hours including overtime, vacation, sick days and holidays
TrackingTime Logo
TrackingTime
TIME TRACKING FOR PRODUCTIVE TEAMS
HRdirect Attendance Calendar Logo
HRdirect Attendance Calendar
4.0
HRdirect Attendance Calendar is attendance tracking software for businesses.
TimeStation Logo
TimeStation
TimeStation is a cloud-based time and attendance management system.
WaspTime Logo
WaspTime
4.0
Stop worrying about payroll mistakes or timesheet fraud, WaspTime tracks employee time based on the rules you set.
Dominion Systems Logo
Dominion Systems
STREAMLINE YOUR PAYROLL AND HR PROCESSES WITH DOMINION'S SINGLE-SOURCE SOLUTION
Reflexis Time and Attendance™ Logo
Reflexis Time and Attendance™
3.0
Reflexis Time and Attendance provides full-featured time entry, labor tracking, and time costing functionality.
Timetrak Time and Attendance Logo
Timetrak Time and Attendance

Learning about TimeForge Attendance?

* We monitor all TimeForge Attendance reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.