Timeero Reviews & Product Details

Timeero Overview

What is Timeero?

GPS Time & Mileage Tracking for businesses and teams of all sizes. TIMESHEET SOFTWARE If you are tracking hours worked for your team with paper or spreadsheets then you are definitely losing money and time. Timeero saves you time, by helping you spend dramatically less time chasing timecards. Also with accurate time tracking, you can rest assured that there is no time theft. Easily calculate overtime and comply with DOL, DCAA and FLSA laws. GPS LOCATION TRACKING The paper and trust way of keeping track of time and location just doesn't work. With our GPS tracking apps, you can have real-time insight into where each and every team member is. GPS tracking leaves a breadcrumb trail path of where each person has been together with time stamps. No longer do you have to wonder where everyone is or where they've been. MILEAGE TRACKING Need to track and reimburse employees for mileage? Timeero will track mileage driven for your employees. There's no need to have two separate apps to now track time and mileage. EMPLOYEE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE We are pretty serious about getting rid of paper. Let's just say paper is our biggest competitor and we can get rid of your paper schedules. There's really no reason to be using paper schedules or Google calendar schedules when you've got Timeero schedules. Employees can get notified through their mobile apps when they're assigned a new schedule. Job information and tasks can all be recorded in one place. CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Always There For You Timeero has some of the finest customer support people you'll meet. We are available 24/7 to answer questions. Just put us to the test.

Timeero Details

Track your employee's time effortlessly & create timesheet reports that make your payroll accurate and easy.

Timeero
2017
Phoenix, Arizona
@TimeeroApp
18 Twitter followers

Timeero Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Timeero community
Have you used Timeero before?

Timeero Reviews

Showing 7 Timeero reviews
Already have Timeero?
Founder, CEO
What do you like best?

We chose timeero as it was the only product that gave us the map view which is essential for our business. It is also cost effective for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inittially when we signed up the clarity of the map view wasn't perfect but I hear this has been addressed in the new format so we are excited to use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To make sure users are familiar with the settings on their phone to make sure it is implemented correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Genuine data for mileage and tracking employees in the field. Helping us to respond to customers quickly based on our teams location Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Coordinator of Title 1C Education Program
What do you like best?

Being able to do jobs and go out to service our school districts with one or two steps of clocking in and out with notes is AMAZING! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is when in the country it is hard to track location. Also, the reports only show the duration of the week not per day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is no need to have multiple paperwork to do when going to certain types of jobs. We are able to clock in once and have the notes up to 4 hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Timeero is a top-notch company! Fast response, great customer service, and always accessible when you have questions or need guidance. It is obvious that their staff is committed to their clients!

I have been working closely with their Customer Success Manager on implementing Timeero within our company. She truly cares about our company's needs and and goes above and beyond to make sure I have all the necessary information required.

I would highly recommend Timeero! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there is nothing I dislike about Timeero. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They are solving our GPS issues and tracking mileage. Upon using Timeero, I realized there is much more they offer than what I initially was looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Buyer Advocate Manager
What do you like best?

Not only is this app super user-friendly, it has everything you need for your business needs. From time tracking, mileage tracking, geofencing, to admin tasks such as scheduling and reporting, this is hand's down the best app. The support team is available 24/7 so if you need any help with anything as simple as changing a password, they will be at your beck and call. I encourage everyone to try out their free trial and see for yourself. This is a company that truly cares about their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints and everything has been smooth sailing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using Timeero, I am saving so much more money! Their service is tax writable and I get a deduction for my business while marginalizing any mistakes since we are no longer using paper time sheets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of Timeero, and how responsive the support team is. I like that Timeero gives me so many great features, like GPS tracking, employee scheduling, geofencing and mileage tracking for one low price. Compared to other apps that charge so much for these standard features.

Timeero saves me time when it comes to doing employee payroll so I can focus on running my logistics company.

I love Timeero and I would highly recommend it for any business looking to save money and be more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything about Timeero. It’s simply the best out there for the price! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timeero allows me to know whether my employees are clocking in and out at remote sites, and making sure they’re at the job site all day. It also allows me to easily schedule my employees, track their mileage and run reports for payroll. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like that that when I give input for what I need for time keeping for my small business I get a response. Having the ability to geofence is great for contractors like me because it allows me to review when my employees forget to clock out. It just happens. So it gives us a good way to discuss when they left the job. They can also put a note in to document what they did for the day, what other contractors were there, and anything else I might need to know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The desktop version had more options than the phone so not so there features are as mobile as I would like them but I'm usually doing payroll at the desk anyway so it's not that inconvenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The note section is valuable to me. Adding an additional source of communication with documented and time stamped notes helps because some other contractors have been in the way of our work area as painters and it helps me document the issues to bring to our general contractors and ensures we get done faster and on schedule. It'd be even better if we could take pictures on the site in the note section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

how simple it is to navigate and keep each employee and contractor's hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it does not sync with phones had problems with 2 employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its very easy to navigate and record hours for the employees and contractors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not syncing, easy to correct hours when they forget to clock in/out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.