The Harris Consulting Group Reviews & Product Details

The Harris Consulting Group Overview

What is The Harris Consulting Group?

Teaching reps how to earn the right to ask questions, which questions to ask, and when to ask them. Taught via live and onsite or online training via training portal. https://theharrisconsultinggroup.com/neat-selling-online-sales-training/ We offer customized sales training for SDRs, inside sales, field sales, and customer success teams. We won't bore your team with the same "blah, blah blah" sales speak and buzzwords. All training is customized based on your unique value propositions and customer needs while following your sales process. All training consists of role-playing and sales situational analysis based specifically on your real life customers and your real life sales conversations You can watch our 60-second explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFYUYFDewE8

The Harris Consulting Group Details

Helping Saas organizations to drive revenue and build the sales infrastructure based on your business goals, values, products and ideas is our passion.

Customization, Role Playing, and Psychology of Sales

1. We train based on your unique use cases, case studies, and value propositions.

2. We role play the techniques taught so we can customize to your company's real-world conversations.

3. We teach reps why these strategies work based on how the buyer thinks, understanding why improves stickiness

The Harris Consulting Group

The Harris Consulting Group Screenshots

The Harris Consulting Group Reviews

Showing 58 The Harris Consulting Group reviews
Location
Already have The Harris Consulting Group?
Account Executive - Midmarket
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard provided a week-long sales training to our solar-specific SaaS company. While new to the industry he did extensive research and provided practical strategies and effective role playing to our growing B2B sales org. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Richard is very personable and professional, giving practical sales advice that is easily actionable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Richard was very interactive over Zoom and would go into example cases that fellow AE's raised. Sometimes I felt like we'd hit a rabbit hole and spend a little too much time on a very specific subject which is tough on long Zoom-based meetings.

It would be nice to have some recorded or written material to reference after the meetings as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found his pricing negotiation strategies and modules particularly useful for increasing ACV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Richard At The Harris Consulting Group of The Harris Consulting Group

Hey Elliot,

Thanks for the honest feedback. Yup Zoom is always a bit interesting.

On the materials side, A digital handbook was provided, but I would prefer old school hard copies as well. Limitation on printing and mailing vs. asking folks to print at home, which they can do.

If you are looking for additional video resources you can find them in the link below.

The cool thing is you can get my content as well as my friend John Barrows, Morgan Ingram, and James Buckley from JBarrows

Again, appreciate the sincere and honest feedback, and totally agree with the "challenges" you mention.

TC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I learned a lot through this class. Every sales trainer is different and you never know what to expect but Richard did a great job. He was engaging and took the time to unpack questions that our team had as we went through training. Sometimes trainers do not acknowledge that specific industries have specific eccentricities to their sales process so it was nice that he did not assume anything and gave us time to share our input on situations too. I have used a lot of what I learned each day and feel more confident in the sales process.

We worked for multiple days and over the course of a few weeks to drive home each topic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked that the training felt personalized and built on itself each session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because we had to do this virtually, we did not have a hard copy of the workbook, as a note-taker, I missed having that takeaway. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I think Richard is great and not the average pushy, conceited sales guy that does training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was new to a closing role when I did this training, so it made me more comfortable to know I could use his framework to facilitate conversations with customers. As a whole this helped to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thank you so much for this feedback. Most importantly, I am glad its sticking. That goes back to your willingness to try new things and stick with it.

Vice President of Digital Programs
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Attended a two-session course on N.E.A.T sales training techniques. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Richard is excited to take on any tough question, objection, or sales scenarios you want to throw at him. His no-nonsense approach to sales is direct, straightforward, and confident, but he is the first one to open himself to differing opinions and tactics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I attended an online group training across industries and I work specifically in travel advertising. Richard specializes in sales for software and technology companies and much of the training assumes a demo and some industry-specific jargon. which was not always relevant to my particular industry and sales cycle. No complaints, though. The skills he taught were easily transferable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I just took the training yesterday and today, so I look forward to using some of the techniques especially the open-ended questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Amber, thanks so much for attending and sharing your insights. Yes, it definitely "skews" towards tech and saas. But I am always available to chat and walk through something unique to your selling world. 415.596.9149

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard came in and did an hour long lunch and learn for our salesteam. We fired question after question at him and he gave us fantastic feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Richard does not have an agenda in his training and asks clarifying questions to make sure he is meeting our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish we had more time to spend with him! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving challenges about sales outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

@Jeff, thanks so much for your kind words, and giving some time to your team. I am glad the team enjoyed it and I loved all the great questions your team surfaced.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard came to our office for a one day training session with our sales team. For some of our team, this was their first formal sales training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Richard's curriculum and content is brilliant. The handbook is a great foundation for any sales professional and something that our team members still use and reference today. However, what I liked most of all was Richard's flexibility in listening to our team's pains as they were uncovered during the day and then doing small breakout sessions to dive into these and find solutions. Regardless of the pain or obstacle our team presented, Richard was able to work through it with us and help us come to a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being honest, there wasn't anything that I disliked. Richard did everything he said he would and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving sales performance and efficiency. We've seen a big improvement in the depth of the conversations our team is having with customers. Our team now have a much better understanding of the customers' pain and can then best recommend if our platform is a good fit for them or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Donal, thanks so much for the kind words and taking the time to give a review. Tell the team I said "hello" and I am always available to answer a question for you or them.

Greg,

I am super appreciative of you taking the time to do a video review. I am sure with all the things you have on your plate, this may not have been a priority, but you made it one. Thank you.

Your feedback about planning is well received and is something we have addressed with newer clients with an updated process. As you know I am always available to you and your team.

Thanks again,

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard's N.E.A.T. training describes basic concepts around mindset, open- and close-ended questions, types of motivation, looking at how buyers perceive risk. Whether you're a newbie or experienced, he gets you focused on what works. He blends role plays with discussion.

Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

He responds to questions during training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked nothing. It's all great. Practical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N.E.A.T. training is a great refresher. Practical ideas on followups after meetings, break up emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

John, thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad you found it to be meaningful and supportive to you and your sales goals.

Enterprise Account Executive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard did a sales consultation on cold calling for our SDR's. He was obviously committed to our group and dug right into our value adds and scripts for cold calling. He easily adjusted to our environment and nuances, and his suggestions have proven to bear fruit with getting prospects on the line. I'd definitely work with Richard again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like Richard's suggestions on combatting objections and getting prospects on the line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn't anything that I didn't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to get more people on the phone and book more meetings. We've seen immediate success using Richard's techniques. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks, Freddy!

Love that as an AE, you also attended and made sure to keep us on point with the "real world" conversations. Wish more AE's took to Cold Calling and Supporting their SDRs like you do.

TI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard helped provide insights into how to successfully lead a discovery call. His wisdom and expertise will leave you in a better position to sell more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

His authenticity is pure! He doesn't bs; he's a straight shooter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of downsides; I'd love to see Richard write a few books, ya know? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better discovery in sales calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thank you so much for the kind words. FWIW, I don't require land taxes like most kings of old used to require :)

TC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I recently took N.E.A.T. Selling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It gave me great actionable steps to include in my sales process. I've already used many of his recommendations, and it's always a good sign when your prospects says "good question." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None. Richard does a fantastic job keeping everyone engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take the course no matter how experienced or inexperienced you are! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating a stronger process and framework to build trust and win more deals. I definitely walked a way with a better structure to prepare for each call and meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I am glad you've found it to be actionable. That's always a goal of ours. Train on a Monday, use it on a Tuesday.

Senior Cybersecurity Consultant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Wow, Richard is really an A+ guy. I reached out to him - out of the blue - to seek his advice. Not only did Richard accept my call; he spoke with me for thirty minutes, answered my questions, made suggestions, and offered sound advice. He provided me with so much value in our conversation that it will positively impact my career forever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Richard is a wealth of knowledge. He provided me with more value than I could have asked for. He not only answered my questions but provided me with stories and examples to back up his answers. He also provided additional insight allowing me to think of ideas that previously never came to mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing to dislike here. Richard made time for me when he certainly didn't have to, and provided me with more value than I could have asked for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend engaging with Richard and The Harris Consulting Group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Continue to operate and produce at a high-level, even when going through changes. Maximizing time and productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tyler,

Thank you so much for the kind words and comments here. For years I never either had the resource or the courage to pick up the phone and ask for advice like you did. I sincerely admire that in you. Wish I had been that way earlier in my career.

My only request of you, is to pay it forward 2x in your life. That's how we make our profession and world a better place.

Good luck and of course, you're always welcome to call me, 415.596.9149

CEO & Founder
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I reached out to Richard to get advices on where to take my business and he very kindly accepted to take 30 min to discuss with me. Richard really understood my specific challenges and helped me visualising how to bring my business where I want to take it. He offered so much help and made me realise where I could develop. If you have the chance to talk with Richard, take it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved how approachable and friendly Richard was, even with a very busy schedule and a power outage happening in California at the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. It was a great conversation! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Richard helped me making a decision on where to focus in my business. I have been able to get much more clarity on what steps to take to bring more value to my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thibaut,

Thank you for the kind words. I really enjoyed the conversation as well. Fun hearing what you are up to and I'm excited we can try to find a way to work together.

Midmarket Account Executive
Computer & Network Security
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've followed RH for years, gathering advice and reading content from him. He was the coach for a software company I bought from in 2016, and you could tell Richard just knew how to make sales reps more successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I feel differentiated you from other sales coaches out there and is your really-real, authentic, RAW approach. Not everyone has infinite confidence. You appeal to the naturals but also make a point to include those who have to work extra hard to be any good. It's an under-served community. You're so appreciated out here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I can't bring Richard on demand with me in every sales engagement I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Hire him Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Greater understanding of navigating modern, complex sales processes, and improved confidence to execute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mike, thank you so much for the kind words and support here and in our other conversations. I am always excited to hear folks find what I do helpful.

As always, call me if you need me, 415.596.9149

Cheif Revenue Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were having a quarterly QBR and Enablement session and I wanted to take a day with a " Back to Basics Training" Richard delivered exactly what we needed and I was impressed with the research he did on our company and market and his ability to bring context to the training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Breadth of knowledge on sales and prospecting methodologies and their ability to take their NEAT approach and make it fit into our existing framework and sale process in our training discussions. Interactive, involved the Audience, kept us on time and tool appropriate breaks. The Day went by fast Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not have anything that occurred that was negative Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure you spend the time educating them on your business and they will use that in the training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales People are using some of the handouts and templates they were trained on and it is improving their execution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Michael, thank you so much for choosing to work with us.

Had a great time with you and the team.

I am really glad to hear it's sticking well past our training, which is really the most important thing.

VP Sales
Human Resources
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've used Richard's training at multiple companies to help us shape our lead generation efforts with our SDR teams as well as outside sales executives. He helped us examine our process, tune it up, as well as train the team on the NEAT methodology which had an immediate impact on our selling efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The methodology is immediately effective with the team. Richard's style is very engaging, humble, practical and resonates very well with the team members. He also brings a healthy dose of "been there, tried that" reality to the table to help team members cut through the barriers on what they might "want to do" versus what really works and delivers results in the real world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Always wished we could spend more time with Richard. This is not a knock on him, it's always that we are time and budget constrained and always feel like we want more of his services than we can fit in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Richard helped us clean up our lead generation efforts with our SDR and AE's. It was both consulting with the sales leadership team on how we wanted our process to work as well as sales training with the quota carrying teams on how to better execute. What we walked away with was a better defined process as well as motivated, engaged, and more effective sellers that were immediately able to generate top of funnel opportunities and do a better job of qualifying and executing on leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks, Brian! It’s always fun working with you and your teams. It’s especially valuable when an executive such as yourself attends the training sessions.

It reinforces the commitment to your team not only about important this is, but that you not ask them to do anything you wouldn’t do yourself when it comes to improving.

VP of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've known Richard for several years and have relied on him for advice on sales and sales leadership several times. Most recently, Richard set aside time to help my colleagues and me with a project wherein we created a pitch for a new product. His guidance was invaluable. Richard asked tons of questions and kept us on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are two things about Richard's style that we found valuable. The first is that he is his direct and honest. No words wasted. We also appreciated the fact that Richard uses stories. He teaches selling with stories and uses them in his training. Nothing makes a lesson stick like a good story! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about Richard's approach, which is why I've been back to the well multiple times. But it can be tough to get on the schedule. I've learned to plan ahead after trying to book him for last year's SKO too late. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for help positioning and pitching a new product. The primary benefit was that his questions led us to a MUCH better pitch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Much appreciated Taft! It's been fun staying in touch and helping each other over the last few years. I appreciate you taking the time to say something.

TI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

After having Richard come to the organization I work at he helped with the confidence to just talk and reach out without fear of rejection. I beat the daily record at my org for most meetings set ins day after 2 work days in his training for corporate B2B sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mindset. The parent to child egos and understanding the psychology and sociology of sales outreach to push empathy to be human Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scripts. But numbers proved it wrong 13 meetings set in an hour and a half with a group of about 20 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Sociology and psychology play a huge part in sales and the two trainings I have received from Richard Harris consulting group I have felt confident that I can not only achieve my OKR's but my personal goals to excel and exceed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Process and empathy to reach out constructively in a positive mindset that you are providing a solution to a common road bump in your industry and can provide solutions if you know the obstacles the company is facing and qualify/disqualify if you get a chance to meet with the company and learn more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thank you so much for the review and most importantly, thank you for your willingness to try something different and see it through to the end.

As always, you know how to get a hold of me if something comes up you want to discuss.

VP Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard was brought on - with short notice! - to help us improve our team's success at opportunity creation. We had experienced a slump and needed more pipeline opps at a critical time in the year. In addition, we were gearing up for a major trade show, and wanted maximum impact in setting meetings in advance of the event. We wanted to turn things around quickly and Richard definitely helped us do that. Our team was able to bounce back quickly, and began setting new performance records the following month! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Richard was adaptable to our needs and our ambitious timeline. He delivered CONCRETE tools that our team was able to apply the DAY AFTER. We credit him with enabling us to create a string of breakthroughs in the days and weeks following our training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer Richard lived in NY. Though he was a champion and flew out to train our team without hesitation, and made that an easy part of the consideration for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks, Natalie. I don't live in NYC but I am always happy to jump on a Zoom or phone call if you need something. And yes, I'm always happy to come to the city!

Member
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard provided sales training for our sales development team at our Sales Kickoff, reviewing objection handling, intros, call to actions, battling a gatekeeper, qualifying, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Richard likes to have his customers challenge him. Whether it be on a technique or a belief that he supports, he wants there to be dialogue around why that belief/technique is or isn't the right thing to do. He's not forcing everyone to agree with him, but more so looking to get everyone thinking about how they can best improve their craft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This may not be common for everyone, but there were some areas that I felt were fairly simple to understand that more time was spent on than necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Richard is great to work with and is willing to spend additional time outside of training to have more focused, personalized conversations in smaller groups or even one on one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Decreasing ramp time, ongoing training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks for the support, Blanche. You are right, it can be a challenge with a large group to focus on easier vs advanced skills. Very happy you were able to find helpful content for your specific needs.

Sales Development Representative
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard helped me redo my resume which earned me MANY more call backs from companies. He also helped with answers to interview questions which I had trouble answering. Furthermore, he provided a word to my (now) boss during the interview process which helped a lot; I was able to make a joke to my (now) boss while interviewing that Richard told me to make. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Personal attention. Richard's accessibility. Mr. Harris also showed vulnerability, and we spoke about things outside of work. The talk about things outside of work helped us connect, and I'd trust Richard with anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes took Richard more than a day to respond, but it should be clear I'm searching for something negative to say because of how great my experiences with him have been with him. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Richard is very personable, and will do whatever he can to help you. He went WAY above and beyond what I expected of him. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resume advice which helped me get a TON more interviews. Answers to questions that I did not know how to answer in interviews. Help with my psyche going into interviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tom, thank you so much. But let's be honest. I only gave you some ideas. You had to decide what worked best for you.

Super excited about watching you grow as a human and sales person.

Sales Development Representative
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I reached out to Richard to ask his expert advice on what my additional sales training would best compliment my career. We have been connected on Linkedin for years but never had a conversation until now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We spoke for 30 minutes, in a collaborative peer-to-peer conversation. He helped me identify the areas I can improve on with both resources from Harris Consulting and other outside sites/agencies. I liked that from the start this wasn't a "sales call" this was two people having a conversation about how to be better at what I love to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, this was a refreshing way to do business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Book a meeting and be ready to ask questions and answer tough questions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have transitioned from a company whose focus was SMB and Mid Market to a firm that helps Global 500 companies. The way you approach C-levels at larger organizations has proven to be difficult, which was the reason I reached out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hey Deven,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this here. I really appreciate it.

Enjoyed the conversation as well. I certainly didn't mean to make my questions so "tough" lol. But I am glad I could support you.

Chief Customer Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Harris Group did a day long session of training for our CSM team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Richard was able to use many of the parts of his sale training related to engaging people, types of personalities, how to handle objections, etc. for training of the CSM team. They all found the day to be very constructive. Addiitonally, The Harris Group provided post-training support for both the team and individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We still found the material to be somewhat skewed to Sales, but were able to provide Harris Group with input on adjustments that were simple to make. I have since heard that these adjustments are now part of the sessions delivered by Harris Group Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The most beneficial part of the training was how to work with different personalities. The CSM team is much more confident in their approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks, Guy for the support. Yes, some overlap between sales and customer success, but also some particular nuances to be addressed too.

EC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard shared this vast knowledge/tips and tricks around earning the right to ask questions while utilizing "NEAT"/ open ended questions to find the pain. Richard also shared the psychology around selling, This is for a team of Sales Development reps and we needed a build a solid foundation for quality prospecting and qualification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Two areas actually: 1) We live on the "Respect Contracts " to set the agenda and outcome for every call. It matters and avoids any mystification on the customer side on what the call is about. 2) Understanding the "question behind the question". Richard shared what to listen for and how to layer our questions to find the what is truly behind any question or objection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to do it over again I'd press for more hands on workshop style exercises. We did not have enough time which was not a Richard issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely ask for time to do hands on exercises during the sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a consistent language across the teams around prospecting methodology which was achieved. We were also able to incorporate many of Richard's prospecting basics in our ongoing team trainings. After Richard's training we saw an increase of more quality next steps since our questions were able to find more specific pains thus the prospect was more willing to agree to a follow on meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks so much for the kind words and I am glad it's resonating through the team, which is always important.

Agreed, getting to more role plays is always desired and we try to balance the learning content with the role playing. We think we've found a way to customize the training to your team but certainly more role playing would not hurt.

As you know, you can call me anytime with questions or have me dial into a team meeting for a refresher on a topic, 415.596.9149

VP, Sales and Customer Success
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The Harris Consulting Group performed sales training for 2 Teams - Global Sales and Global Inside Sales. The training has helped us implement the NEAT Sales Process for global sellers and inside sellers. Driving 1 single process for all to follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Industry Leading Expertise in sales process and training to deliver high-performing sales teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were no downsides to utilizing the Harris Consulting Group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Industry Leaders that will help you implement sales processes to power exponential growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Sales Team of 55 Sellers following the sames sales process - NEAT. Repeatable process for all Sellers to follow and drive more consistent revenue attainment and success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paul,

Thanks for the kind words and I am excited you are seeing results from N.E.A.T. with the team.

Vice President of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Establish a sales methodology. Initiate the first ever sales training for a seasoned sales group Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Richard's program was flexible and made use of the most up to date best practices and techniques. He took time to help architect the right program for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The team felt he could have done more role playing and shared more real-world experiences (of which he has plenty) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Richard was incredibly responsive and flexible when developing our program. HE took time to understand our problems and recommend appropriate programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Establishing a more disciplined and formal sales methodology that enabled our team to be more consistent in their discovery and outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tom,

Thanks for the valuable response and feedback. I will be sure to incorporate more real-world responses and role-playing.

Richard

Do you work for The Harris Consulting Group?

The Harris Consulting Group Categories on G2