The Closing Docs

5.0

The Closing Docs is an income verification automation tool that allows landlords to make the best tenant approval decisions. Using The Closing Docs enables landlords to expedite the review and approval process, while increasing the accuracy of their reported income.

Work for The Closing Docs?

Learning about The Closing Docs?

The Closing Docs Reviews

Ask The Closing Docs a Question
Showing 2 The Closing Docs reviews
The Closing Docs review by User

"I successfully verified my income."

What do you like best?

I liked that I could very simply type in my primary bank account and instantly get an accurate calculation of my current net income. I have been working 4 different jobs and wasn't sure how much money I had made in the last year.

What do you dislike?

I didn't initially feel comfortable entering my bank info, but the calculation was so worth it. It saved me a lot of time and was incredibly accurate.

I was self employed with multiple companies within the last year. When doing research for a personal health insurance plan, I needed some way that was fast and easy to figure out my net income for the last year. The Closing Docs' report was detailed and accurate, and I appreciated the free service.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about The Closing Docs
The Closing Docs review by Shanna C.
Shanna C.

"Quick and comforting"

What do you like best?

When I rented my place out, I loved knowing that my tenants were thoroughly vetted financially and verified before I took them on. It was cool seeing a quick snapshot of their finances before I made a decision.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I disliked about this product.

The Closing Docs gives me peace of mind when it comes to income verification of a potential renter. With them, I know how much funds they have, and not just what they say or promise.

What Other Real Estate solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of The Closing Docs for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Photo Measures Logo
Photo Measures
4.7
An application that allows designers to take a photo, draw measures on it, zoom in/out of a photo, edit measures and export dimensions.
CoreLogic HPI Logo
CoreLogic HPI
CoreLogic HPI gives you the first look at current home price trends , an immediate baseline for assessing collateral valuation (and mortgage risk) accurately.
CirclePIX Logo
CirclePIX
4.0
CirclePIX is a real estate marketing automation solution.
REIkit House Flipping Software Logo
REIkit House Flipping Software
5.0
REI/kit provides real estate fix and flip investors and wholesalers with professional-grade house rehab analysis tools to make more profitable and marketable deals. This includes house flipping software to get to an accurate ARV, accurate rehab cost estimation with thousands of cost items, and deal analysis with offer price guidance to meet investment criteria.
storEDGE Management Software Logo
storEDGE Management Software
4.0
Self-storage facility management software.
CoreLogic Realist Logo
CoreLogic Realist
Realist from CoreLogic is a public-record database that seamlessly integrates with any web-based multiple listing service (MLS) system to provide in-depth property and ownership data, market information, street and aerial maps, as well as market trends to its users. Realist enhances the capabilities of your MLS system - giving the real estate professionals who rely on your system a data centric, easy to use resource that increases their competitive advantage.
PayLease Resident Billing Logo
PayLease Resident Billing
2.8
A more efficient way to recoup expenses, new revenue streams, and improved NOI. Plus, you and your residents will love the convenience of a consolidated bill.
FiveStreet Logo
FiveStreet
3.3
FiveStreet works with any vendor that sends leads through email and currently processes leads from over 100 online vendors. The system automatically collects your leads, attaches financial data and property information and pipes them into your CRM, all without any data entry on your part.
WebsiteBox Logo
WebsiteBox
3.8
WebsiteBox offers do-it-all real-estate websites.
AgentMarketing Logo
AgentMarketing
3.8

Learning about The Closing Docs?

* We monitor all The Closing Docs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.