Tenant File Property Management

5.0

Tenant File Property management software that just makes sense. Desktop speed, power and security. Very easy to use. Great personal support.

Work for Tenant File Property Management?

Learning about Tenant File Property Management?

Tenant File Property Management Reviews

Ask Tenant File Property Management a Question
Showing 2 Tenant File Property Management reviews
Anneliese K.

"Used for many years without a single problem"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and is not web based. I don't want to put my information or other people's confidential information on the Internet. Still it can upload my vacancies to the Internet and email Owners, Tenants, and Vendors. The Tenant File is perfect for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say at all. It has all the features that I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't regret choosing Tenant File. If you choose web-based software, you'll have an unending payment and the new company may not even be around very long. If they go out of business or have a breach, you could lose your data. I highly recommend the desktop based Tenant File Property Management Software.

Saves time and makes posting rent and repairs easy. I can reconcile my bank statement as well. If I have a question I can get a prompt answer.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Tenant File Property Management
User in Insurance

"Tenant File Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to email reports to the Owners and notices to the Tenants is a great tool. It was easy to learn and has automated functions that have made my job much easier.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I had to enter my information from my old program, but since they went out of business, I had no choice. I was really glad that I did though!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Tenant File is very easy to learn and use. It allows you to email reports and notices to Tenants which is much better than printing and mailing them. I would recommend that you purchase the Work Order module because it is a great way to keep up with your upgrades and repairs.

I solved the problem of paying my previous software company a monthly fee per Unit by moving away from the Web based software. Plus, this program is much easier to use and has great support.

What Property Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Tenant File Property Management for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Yardi Voyager Logo
Yardi Voyager
4.0
Yardi Voyager is an end-to-end platform combining financial and property management information in a single, centralized database with mobile access to execute leasing, provide resident services, view dashboards, and complete tasks from smartphones and tablets.
AppFolio Property Manager Logo
AppFolio Property Manager
AppFolio Property Manager is an all-in-one property management software that allows apartment, residential, commercial, student housing, and community association managers to more effectively market, manage and grow their business.
Buildium Logo
Buildium
Property accounting, online and fee payments, and maintenance requests. Property Management Software.
LeaseHawk Logo
LeaseHawk
LeaseHawk is a platform that helps to monitor and manage all communications of the leasing process to accelerate lease conversion.
Building Engines Logo
Building Engines
Building Engines helps you take control of building operations and tenant service by automating the hundreds of tasks through a single integrated platform.
RealPage Logo
RealPage
3.9
RealPage's OneSite Leasing & Rents is an end-to-end, web-based property management software solution used by various types of multifamily property management companies to manage the complete renter lifecycle.
ResMan Logo
ResMan
4.7
ResMan, a cloud-based residential management application, provides the core solutions required for effective property management.
Rent Manager Logo
Rent Manager
Rent Manager is a powerful property management and accounting tool.
On-Site Logo
On-Site
On-Site.com provides a software-as-a-service platform that streamlines the process of renting an apartment, from listing to lease and everything in between including websites, advertising, lead management, online applications, background checks, payments and e-signatures.
Entrata Logo
Entrata
3.9
Entrata is a software that provides property management for the multifamily housing industry.

Learning about Tenant File Property Management?

* We monitor all Tenant File Property Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.