T Sheets Reviews & Product Details

T Sheets Overview

What is T Sheets?

T Sheets provides improved patient care through efficient bedside documentation and optimized reimbursement by producing an accurate and complete medical record.

T Sheets Details

T-System
1996
Dallas,TX
@TSystem
Answer a few questions to help the T Sheets community
Have you used T Sheets before?

T Sheets Reviews

Showing 12 T Sheets reviews
Already have T Sheets?
Project Coordinator
What do you like best?

It's easily acceptable anywhere you are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The App version is not very user friendly, needs work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before we were doing our timecards on an excel sheet, this has us being able to run reports more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Easy for employees to manage and edit their time cards, and keeps track of employee hours so they know if they are going to go into overtime. Easily assessable via phone app, or iPad app! Tracks where employee is clocking in at and out at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if the app shows paid time off, sick hours accused, etc. I also wish it was possible to record time in the future- I work the same hours every day, and it would be nice to be clocked in and out everyday so I stop forgetting! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes keeping track of hours and payroll way easier for our accountants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fleet Operations Coordinator
What do you like best?

Simple to use, easy to see all reports hours, simple to filter. Allows employees to track hours without input from me, but allows me to make edits and selectively approve them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of my frustrations with it are internal HR related (not knowing who should be approving hours etc). My interactions with tsheets vary with how many in-market employees I'm currently overseeing. It can be difficult for our billing staff to figure out who is responsible for un-approved hours when running payroll, which leads to a scramble to get them approved, but I think this is due to our own organization, not the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! Works well for our needs. I would recommend it to somebody else with similar needs. In a previous job at a small non profit organization I filled out manual timesheets for employees, or manually edited their own self reported hours and analog time clock stamps. It was a huge time sink and led to a lot of mistakes and aggravation. If employees weren't available to answer questions about their timesheets I would have to go down a rabbit hole of looking at schedules and notes to figure out what they'd been trying to do, usually in a rush to process payroll by our accountant's deadline. I wish I'd had t-sheets then! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking hours for employees in remote markets, who may or may not have local supervisors. We have a network of remote part time employees who are self supervised, tsheets allows us to track their hours with minimal extra overhead/administration on our part. We like it and will likely continue to use it as we scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Manager
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Its cloud based time tracking aolition that has helped on time saving ,and keeping of time track to employees as a manager,it also provide mobile time tracking for employees who either work remotely or change locations of job regularly ..its easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Gps does not track the arrival of a staff since cannot start until the person logs into T sheet..othwise it the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great software to use ...it is easy and makes management easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has improved productivity ,enhanced punctuality and management has been made easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sortation Associate
What do you like best?

What I like best about using T Sheets as an Amazon Sortation Associate is how we are able to clock in from the application on our phones as well as see who else is clocked in for the day. It allows me to track my hours for the day as well as my weekly percentages. I definitively recommend more businesses to use T sheets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about T Sheets is how you have to have data or some kind of data plan in order to be able to clock in and out of T Sheets. And to be able to navigate your location in the application. This can be worrisome to those that don't have a phone or access to a phone that includes data services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time to navigate through this application so you become familiar on how to use it efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have realized that not all employees have access to T Sheets on their phones due to not having a phone so management is working on getting phones at the sites for employees to clock in and out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Payroll Clerk
What do you like best?

Very easy for employees to learn the basics on clocking in/out, scheduling, recordkeeping. GREAT customer service in case of questions. GPS enabled to reduce the amount of buddy punches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to integrate the data into our payroll system (Microsoft NAV) so payroll is still manually imputing the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your payroll software allows integration from TSheets - we jumped the gun on this and wasn't able to fit the cost for integration into our nonprofit budget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

better timekeeping database and ability to make sure employees are at an actual jobsite and not clocking in while running personal errands Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The client search function and ability to sync with Quickbooks. Also, I quite like the ability to search for billable vs non billable time. It is more robust than I was expecting! And easy to edit. There are so many options, but not TOO many where you get confused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The PTO/sick leave counting and display could be much better. We are still left in the dark about how much we have because we use another company to perform direct deposit, and have trouble keeping track of everyone's PTO. I dislike how the time will merge and thus sometimes bugs occur and you lose input time that has not been locked but was supposed to be saved, but was not saved due to a website error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it out. It works amazingly well and loads quickly online even on slow internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee tracking of timeliness Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The detail you are able to enter of each task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Finding what tool you would like inside the application can be a big learning curve and unclear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy logging of time, seeing other’s timing as a manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Resident
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Simple to use mobile platform. Reminders provided to clock-in each day. Customizable format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Back-logging your timecard if you forgot a day can be a tedious process. Lots of scrolling that could use automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking time spent working on various tasks. You can select which task you are working on in any given time period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It gives me the total hours I have worked and my in and out times. I can clock in from my phone or the app at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to communicate to your boss regarding issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employees falsifying clocking in when not working. The benefit is only then employee working can punch in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

T sheets is a great tool for retroactively analyzing projects and the time commitment compared to expectations beforehand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’m not convinced it’s the best tool for capacity management, as it requires accurate self-reporting to be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project labor breakdowns, separation of capital labor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the user interface was very clean. It was easy to approve time cards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

would like to see a better mobile app to approve hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It definitely cuts down time in approving hours worked for consultants Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.