Summernote Reviews & Product Details

Summernote Overview

What is Summernote?

Super Simple WYSIWYG Editor on Bootstrap Summernote is a JavaScript library that helps you create WYSIWYG editors online.

Summernote Details

Summernote
Seoul, South Korea

Summernote Reviews

Showing 41 Summernote reviews
Already have Summernote?
What do you like best?

Summernote is a very powerful and reliable WYSIWYG tool.

Its been 4years since its was deployed in our company and i can just sing of how wonderful this platform is.

Its very user friendly and easy to use.

I like that it supports popular browsers and responds to them easily.

I like Summernote has very powerful plug ins.

Its easy to access it on bootstrap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything concerning Super Summernote.

The attractive interface that is very easy to navigate and customize makes it very easy to use and set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this super powerful web editing platform to those having problems with their websites. Summernote is the real deal.

Pocket friendly hence affordable by every potential customer.

Easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since Summernote is the most powerful WYSIWYG web content editor i use it to mostly edit my website and make appealing website for my company.

The drag and drop functionality makes it perfect shape because i am able to drag and drop content freely in my websites.

Its reliable and powerful platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like this software alot because its probably the best WYSIWYG editing tool.

Its simplicity makes Summernote unique.

Summernote supports most popular browsers.

Since it can be installed on devices like tablets and mobile phones this tool portable hence you can take your work with you at any place you go.

I like the intuitive interface that becomes very easy to customize and navigate through once you set up this tool.

Its very inexpensive software hence it's very much affordable.

I like the aggressive customer support team that is highly trained to solve any complex problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment everything is working perfectly. No negative feedback to give. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Summernote is very user friendly. Its very inexpensive hence affordable by all potential customers.

Has a very friendly interface.

Aggressive customer support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Summernote i am able to create and design a very attractive and fully functional website for my company.

Its very easy to point any error while editing my website hence there is absolute accuracy.

The drag and drop functionality enables me to drag and drop content directly to our website easily.

Its very cost effective since its inexpensive and time saving since its fast to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tool is absolutely in perfect shape. Its very easy to use because its made up of simple dynamics.

Has a very friendly price hence it very much affordable by all potential customers.

Summernote supports variety of popular browsers.

Summernote has a very user friendly interface that is very easy to navigate and customize easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its one of a real deal. Summernote helps us to make some of our website to be so much appealing. Its nothing to dislike about Summernote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have lot of recommendations to all the potential customers.

Summernote is easy to use.

Has a very pocket friendly price tag.

Intuitive customer support team.

What else would you be looking for. Go for Summernote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Summernote has been our helping hand when it comes to creating and designing our company website.

Summernote offers drag and drop functionality which enables us to drag and drop content directly to our websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and point an error. It supports the variety of popular bloswer and it is highly customizable. It supports HTML and easy to respond to other browsers. Its is easy to learn how to use it.

Has a very aggressive customer care team that is very much user friendly at any time.

It has a very friendly price tag. Thats makes this software very much affordable and popular tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Summernote is the real deal .It has been my best editing tool this is because it functionality of the tool is reliable and accurate and at the same time the functionality is at our disposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I chose to recomend this tool because it never disappoint nor let down in any case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes my experience when editing easy and cool.The tool has been beneficial to us because its very much cost effective. We use summernote when editing web content into magnificent websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Summernote has made a huge impact since it was deployed in our company.

Creation of eye catching website has been extremely easy and fast.

The drag and drop functionality enables us to drag and drop items and content direct to the web.

The interface of this tool is just extremely easy to navigate and easy to customize.

It can be portable because it can be installed on different devices like PC's,Laptops and Mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just like how simple and reliable this tool is. Nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Summernote is very easy to use.

Simple to the learning curve.

Intuitive customer support team.

Pocket friendly.

Hence go for this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hence Summernote enables us to make appealing website it also enables us to manage web content.

The drag and drop functionality enables us to directly drag and drog items and contact on the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Summernote is has been easy to use and high to customize.Summernote functionality has been enabling us to make some eye catching website in the company.

Web content management has also been one thing we have been able to manage in our company.

It has a very user friendly interface that has been easy to customize and easy to navigate through the whole experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like it effectiveness .Customer support team has enhanced its quality to support customers.

Nothing to say i dislike about this platform. Everything is just working perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend summernote it has been my best editing tool throughout the whole experience. Hebce concider this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing web content and web creation has been extremely awesome and easy in our company.

The drag and drop functionality enables to drop and drag item or content directly on the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity that makes this tool very powerful and easy to use.

It support HTML and respond easily to popular browser.

Being JavaScript designed it has very powerful customization solutions.

Its intuitive Interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Its easy to access it on bootstrap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me is nothing to dislike on this brilliant software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend all the potential customers out there to tell them there is something better.

That is very pocket friendly and user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to edit as many websites as possible to become very appealing.

The drag and drop allows me to drag and drop content in my website.

Easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that its the most easiest WYSIWYG tool to have ever used. It did not take me long before fully knowing how to use it.

Its the most powerful and potential WYSIWYG tool for intuitive and attractive website globally.

We use Summernote to customize our website to our preferences. Another thing i like about it is that it has a very eye catching interface that is very easy and friendly to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. Everything just working food. Not found anything negative about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes it has total functionality and its a very reliable WYSIWYG tool with an intuitive interface easy to work with. Go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designing our website to be attractive and powerful has been made much easier with the brilliant functionality of this tool.

And another thing we are able to made all web content in our website without any hustle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

Summernote is the most powerful website content editor and customizing solution that I have ever used. For the time I have been using Summernote, I can easily confirm that it is affordable and easy to use.

With Summernote, we are able to make every website look professional. Its support team is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Summernote is the real deal.

I cannot complain about its interface or functionality because they are all excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use Summernote and I cannot complain because it has been effective from the implementation stage to date. Due to its goodness, I do recommend it to all the people who want to make their websites attractive and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Summernote is superb.

The tool has been very beneficial to us.

We edit every website efficiently using it.

It is incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Easyto point out error when am editing my company website.

Its support HTML and it is easily respond to other browsers.

It is easy also to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest have not seen anything negative with this software since it has been my first editor ever and have nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend any user since it is potentially customers will enjoy the benefits of using summernote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to edit web content and it is incredible with its brilliant design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Specialist
What do you like best?

The drag and drop functionality has eased web design obligations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Summernote do not incorporate all the features such as domain name search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To point domains to Summernote as they do not offer such. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Summernote has eradicated the hussle of designing websites by providing free css templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

Summernote is a solid software for the best outcome when editing websites. Summernote has a brilliant design that makes its functionality awesome.

Its easy to point an error while i am editing my company websites.

It supports HTML and easily responds to other browsers.

Its not a complicated software it is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Summernote it has been my number one editing software. Its functionality is outstanding hence it meets the customers needs. I have really found anything to dislike so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I chose to recommend summernote because its a powerful and brilliant WYSIWYG software. Its potentially customers will enjoy the benefits of using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Summernote has made my experience when editing websites content incredible with its brilliant design.

I have been able to do my job at time and in a perfect manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Director
What do you like best?

Summernote supports collaborative editing which allows many developers to work on the same file simultaneously hence in different computers. Additionally, i celebrate Summernote's support team, very helpful and punctual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Summernote comes with built-in templates which fastens web creation.I have nothing to dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Summernote is easy to implement, use and customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First, Summernote is easy to use, easy to implement and customize. I like the ability to manage web content and i can also revisit the site and correct any mistakes before publishing the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resource Specialist
What do you like best?

Summernote enables you to create and design websites with ease.

I like its usability and simplicity.

It is easy to drag and drop items and content directly on the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Summernote is a great WYSIWYG editor that is easy to use and customize.

Nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web creation is simple and easy with Summernote.

I like the ability to manage web content.

Drag and drop functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Research Constant
What do you like best?

Summernote functionality and affordability makes it one of the most convenient tool for web creation..

Has the best features that are easy to use and customize.

Availability of CSS ready templates that fastens web creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are completely satisfied with what Summernote enables us to do.

Nothing to mention as a complain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider Summernote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Drag and drop functionality.

Content management.

Easy to use

Affordability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software engineer
What do you like best?

No knowledge skill is needed to create website.

It is simple and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer support need to be enhance.

It requires skill to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement summernote and thank me later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use to create web pages and content developers for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting Officer
What do you like best?

The ease of use of Summernote makes it a powerful tool.

Summernote is reliable.

It is affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Summernote is incredible.

No bad sides.

I like its effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Summernote is the best Editing Solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good tool for editing websites.

I like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & Founder
What do you like best?

Summernote is smart and does what you expect. You can adapt Summernote to your requirements. You can add new modules from third.parties or write extensions yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Summernote.We change the source code if necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for the available extensions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our 1der1 website builder uses Summernote for all text components, integrating tools for other content as well. Have a look at this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDruRa9YGuc&list=UU5KmJrsB84mAQN83OCImCVw Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
What do you like best?

Summernote has transformed how I design websites as it has simplified everything, mainly editing.

It has a highly responsive support service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have never had issues with Summernote for the past three years that I have been using it at BSWANKY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of customer support whenever you face challenges along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web development.

HTML text editing.

Content management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I like that Summernote is easily accessible on bootstrap.

No training necessarily needed to become a pro user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Summernote has all what I deserve as a client experience Executive. I can't complain at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If they want to ease file upload, i highly recommend the use of openElement in conjunction with Summernote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bootstrapping.

HTML text editing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of getting started with it, and availability if tons of WYSIWYG editor features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, Summernote hasn't yet disgusted me while handling my daily tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, but with IT qualifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Summernote, I am able to enhance web content management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to implement.

powerful plugin and easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike in this great WYSIWYG editor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My peoples what are you waiting for?hurry and try summernote and i bet you will never regret. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To create and design web pages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

The only WYSIWYG editor program on bootstrap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ratings up there has all explained. I have nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Again, what you waiting for till now?? Try the free version as soon as you can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web development.

Managing web contents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

That it is accessible on the Bootstrap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Gotta no issues recorded on my end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing web contents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

It is easy to use, plenty of options. Have good look and feel for UI experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don’t think you will dislike it, it’s preety cool to use with a nice documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More features if it is possible, implementing better UI experience using material design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was working on a business app for my company, using .net Framework in Backend and VueJS in FrontEnd. Summernote was really important on it because this app depend to must of this editor.’ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Summernote?

Summernote Categories on G2