TinyMCE Reviews & Product Details

TinyMCE Overview

What is TinyMCE?

TinyMCE is the rich text editing platform that helped launch Atlassian, Medium, Evernote, and more. Our mission is to help developers build beautiful content solutions for the web. TinyMCE is also the easiest rich text editor to integrate into your products and solutions. Available via cloud, self-hosted and hybrid deployments, developers can also use our integrations with popular frameworks including React, Angular and Vue.

TinyMCE Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Irish, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Central Khmer, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

TinyMCE is a platform independent web-based JavaScript HTML WYSIWYG editor control released as open source under LGPL.

TinyMCE is the most popular and widely adopted rich text editor. Through relationships with companies like IBM, HCL and open source projects like WordPress and Umbraco, TinyMCE is used on upward of 100 million websites.

TinyMCE is an editor for every project. From content management (CMS) to learning management (LMS). Customer relationship management (CRM) to email marketing (ESP). Add content creation for SaaS, Tiny is used everywhere.

The team behind TinyMCE is the most forward looking in the industry. In fact, Tiny is much more than an editor. We were the first to deliver an editor in the cloud (Tiny Cloud). The first to deliver free, cloud-based file and asset management integrated with TinyMCE. Plus, we recently released an entirely updated set of UI components, APIs, and 56 of our plugins. All of this helps our customers stay ahead of their competition.

Tiny Technologies, Inc.
1999
Palo Alto, CA
@jointiny

TinyMCE Screenshots

TinyMCE Reviews

Showing 49 TinyMCE reviews
Already have TinyMCE?
What do you like best?

Tyni is a company that we use specifically to be able to improve our website with the functionalities of a panel of different tools where it is possible to add text, images or new colors to be able to improve the page. It is an extension system that joins directly to the page without I like downloading any type of file to the computer because it is efficient and fast, although it can improve at certain points, but nevertheless it is very easy to use and very simple to improve the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A fundamental problem with this system is that it is not possible to use its main page to be able to improve the pages, it is necessary to use other types of pages to be able to use this extension. For this reason, it seems a bit awkward to use the extension on other pages in order to improve the Web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

in general the system is very complete and allows me to use it from any computer, it is not a downloadable software it is used through the web nor is it necessary to have a very powerful computer because everything is via online, I love all its features what easy it can be to use it to improve the capacity of our Company we are happy and I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because we said to make changes to our page by comments from our users, it was necessary to use a system that would allow me to improve all the page in general, which is why Tiny is the best solution since it offers new features that other creation systems do not have. I like pages or design because it allows me to improve in a personalized way and freedom for that reason I find it easy and useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Program Analyst
What do you like best?

The best tool for WYSIWYG text editors, a feature that I love about this platform is that it is based on JavaScript, it has very effective functionalities to convert text area fields to HTML elements in editor instances, which is great, In the time that I have been using this system, it was able to test its integration with Wordpress and ePage and it has been very effective. Functions such as creating and editing tables, searching and replacing fonts, establishing font families and changing the font size, among others, make this system very complete to take full control of visual editors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I must admit that although TinyMCE has an interface with very complete panels I don't like its design at all, since it's very basic and with the amount of functionalities it offers it's very easy to get lost, I would love that the functions of using the interface of this system have some colors so that it's easier to identify them, the operation of the platform is very good and I've never observed irregularities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to acquire TinyMce for your business I recommend it for being a very complete service, but I warn you beforehand that the learning curve of this system is quite high and if you don't have enough experience to use it it's very easy to get lost in its interface, the tool is very profitable, its potential and stability allows its users to have a maximum performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company we work with TinyMCE to integrate it with Wordpress in order to get a better control of the visual editors, the service has worked very well in the time we have been using it and it has allowed us to finish all the proposed objectives, currently we are working with the 3.2 version of TinyMCE and it has been a wonderful experience this innovative version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in TinyMCE
Software Analyst
What do you like best?

Within the company different designs are made to improve the website and I specifically use Tinymce to speed up this type of process and give a different design to the main page and all its history where I manage to integrate different types of images, text codes, with the tools offered to me which is easy to use to improve the page and make it different from others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not a downloadable software nor does it have a main page, which is its weakest point, since another system of creating pages or design is needed to be able to implement it as an extra extension, however it must be tested before or speak with support if it is compatible With the service to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it works very well offers good results, the tools are very useful and very easy to use the only negative point as I explained is that it has an extension and is not a direct system, because it is easy to use and intuitive I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because it was necessary to offer a different view of the page, it was necessary to implement Tinymce, which offers good and stable tools to improve the page and change it completely, The tools are very easy to use and it is not necessary to have prior knowledge already that all the tools are specifically described to be able to use it in the best way, which is very important to highlight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For me, TinyMCE represents a high percentage of evolution for any company, where its contribution is based on obtaining the best organized results thanks to its editing management, which has an integration of innovative forms, open-source programming and well-designed content encryption that manages to offer one of the best services for modifying texts and programmable content, where the implementation of high-performance software like this is promoted, which manages to materialize a successful corporate standard together with the constant progress provided by TinyMCE's programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that this type of software that is TinyMCE, is usually almost perfect, but this time I want to make visible the error that is within the computer system of TinyMCE, which has a flaw contained within its content editing system, where it does not always provide the change you want, to be limited to transform texts that do not have a correct data encryption, which are difficult to convert, when improving their input format, for this very relevant detail, many users make negative ratings and malicious comments that highlight their problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would put my experience as evidence that the service of TinyMCE can be easily recommended since this great software has an incredible programming, which has a last generation software and a solid and quite complete interface, which easily includes a wide number of features that greatly help the development of the management of transformation and evolution of the most interesting and potential computer texts, which can easily be shaped to serve in the different operational areas of a company, fulfilling a clear task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can say that for me the use of this system is quite important, where you can easily design, change and modify all aspects contained in a format of editable texts within a digital platform, which causes an increase in their ability to solve operational problems, caused by poor management of structural content development that represent certain aspects of the company, where easily by editing the texts can vary their use and usefulness, can contribute to the full development of their control skills and the development of programmatic content integration systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Robotics Engineer
What do you like best?

TinyMCE is a fantastic tool that offers a very intuitive and easy to use interface which makes it perfect for our uses, it offers a very big capacity of customization for the uses of the editor that the user wants to do, its integration to other applications like React, Angular, Dojo make this service very different among others, its support team is very functional when solving problems that the platform presents, in general I love TinyMCE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like TinyMCE to have a free version that allows people to get to know how this software works so they know if it is what they are looking for, the tool works very well and I don't have any complaints because I have always been able to do all my tasks correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TinyMCE has become with the most innovative tool to realize editions of high professionalism, the platform provides all the suitable tools in order that the users could work with an ideal performance, really this service is an excellent option to choose is of very easy implementation and the users who acquire it are going to have the tranquility of having an extremely functional service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In recent years TinyMCE has become a tool that plays a very important role for our team, as it allows us to make completely customized editions to our websites, its easy integration into other programs allows us to have an exemplary performance when working, the platform has helped us find the accuracy we needed to perform our work, the low cost of this service makes it very profitable for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Coordinator
What do you like best?

Product 80% powerful for editions of web pages or web applications, a feature that I loved when I purchased this service is that it offers more than 40 different tools to make full editions in terms of functionality, version 5.0.9 is undoubtedly the best package available that offers this service because it is very broad and is ideal for many uses, the software is highly available for multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.

Talking about its interface I think it is very intuitive, allows people to operate the system with great performance, provides all its configuration functions in a very easy to view panel. Also highlights this system to offer support for the most common browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Explorer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I consider that for TyneMCE service to be a perfect platform it needs 20% of improvements in its system, which is little compared to how effective it is, in some occasions when I find myself working with the system doing big editions I have noticed that the software is a little slow and although it is something that does not affect almost in the performance it causes some inconveniences, so I would love that you make improvements to avoid this situation when operating the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TyneMCE is a very reliable tool, it overpasses other services by far due to its high efficiency, it is highly profitable for people who buy it and for inexperienced people it offers a very intuitive interface to learn how to use it, I feel very convinced that this product has been very helpful for people who use it and very powerful because of the amount of tools it offers to operate in different scenarios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TyneMCE is the service that our team considers our main ally to make 'powerful' editions to the websites of our organization, its easy implementation and great diversity of tools makes it a very comfortable system for us, really this product in the time we have been using it has proven to be noble in terms of operation and effective in meeting our objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and the fact that it has a really advanced well built user interface, and serves all needs for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, I use it in conjunction with Wordpress, and the setup for TinyMCE image uploader to work with Wordpress is really tough for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Image uploader handling is really tough, get a real programmer cause it's not easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I loved the TinyMCE Movile theme in earlier versions of TinyMCE, but it lacked so many features that i had to use default theme. I believe that using Mobile Theme and including all things like Quickbar Context Menu, Spellcheck etc would be amazin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

With the time of use that I have given to TinyMCE I could realize about all the benefits that are within its software, since its system manages to offer the most innovative methods to fractional a text and to use every aspect of its programming to develop its content managing to take it to a greater point where it can be used in a more suitable and effective way for both parts, as much computer science as at corporate level, harnessing the development of its organizational operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has been very noticeable the error that is in TinyMCE, thanks to that within its structure I could know a failure at the time of finishing the edition of a text, to have finished the adjustments that have been made to him, preventing to save this text, later the handling of its system is lost, when stopping its platform, for soon to be closed automatically of inadequate way, since this malfunction of its programmatic operations would not be due to see, reason why a quite unfavorable answer can be appreciated for the reputation of its software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When recommending this incredible software I would start by counting all the progress that its expansion can generate as the main system of modification and management of change of formats, since its platform, includes the most adequate methods to carry out the restructuring of its content, by having the most effective strategies to understand and solve the errors in the texts that you want to shape, being able to maintain a correct appreciation of a really effective system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Of my use of TinyMCE I can emphasize that it has made me fulfill each one of my obligations at computer level, allowing me to change and to alter the structure and the contained format of entrance in the programming of the text that is wanted to redesign, to understand a greater number of uses that can be demonstrated so that it is managed to increase the amount of programmatic results, as far as the change made by this software, to maximize its operations and to maintain a process of considerable evolution that can be of great aid for company that implements its system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Front End Developer
What do you like best?

I like it's simplicity and the new look. I also like the simplicity to customize anything you like starting from buttons and menus to even colors and skins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there are think I can dislike. Until now I just discover useful things that help me customize the editor for my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I even implement TinyMCE for an internal chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Specialist
What do you like best?

I like how Tiny works on my system because it is a very interactive design software to be able to create totally different pages because it is easy to implement it on systems such as wordpress, wix or bluescrip or any that allows you to add your extension to create web by default It is possible to add TinyMCE only if the system as indicated, I love it because it offers me to edit pages and give it a different way or a unique touch is where we realize that it really offers results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit cumbersome to have to use tinyMCE in other design systems, instead of using it in my own account, for me it is necessary to create on your personal page a design system to use other alternate services, it seems somewhat inconvenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it worked very well, the results are notoriously different from other systems, the system requirements are minimal and allows it to be used in most web services, it has extra tools and ample capacity to develop good web pages, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to the already designed pages, we are tired of using the default pages, so Tiny is the system that works very well for small and medium-sized businesses, so it was great for us to add it to be able to improve our page and the web traffic was astonishingly comfortable in certain cases, but now it is more attractive to users when visiting our website that is why it was decided to implement this system and it worked well. With this system allows us to reinvest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Specialist
What do you like best?

What pleases me most is that it has a very intuitive and easy-to-use interface. The interface understands its users well, so it is very easy even for new users. Once again, it has good templates that make the use of this tool even very simple as well as being customizable in a way that will adapt well to any organization. Another thing that seems great to me is its technical service since they have rarely been the occasions in which we have needed support from them but it has been quick to respond and solve our problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far the biggest drawback we have had with Tinymce is its payment packages as it tends to be a bit high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because the service really works and offers a variety of tools to improve the quality of the website, which in turn brings new user traffic and is notorious in the growing rise in analytics, I like it because it does the more interactive and enjoyable page for users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us greatly in our company to design websites faster and more efficiently that is very easy to configure and use. In addition to that it is not necessary to have prior knowledge since its tools are very intuitive, and I like it because it solved key problems of the company as it is to design a new and attractive page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Framing the positive details of tinymce I must say that this particular and unique system is of great help to materialize the changes that are progressively necessary, where they can be used for various reasons, which includes a wide number of possibilities of uses and changes that are fully recommended to carry out all the corresponding tasks in the business environment, which leads the company to have a complete and successful method of management and change of forms and encryption of data contained in an information system that provides the modification of its original format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As in this opportunity it is necessary to emphasize the negative thing, I would like to speak of the most significant error that this platform has had within the time that I have been using it, where its programming sometimes limits me to transform the format of a text that I want to modify to change its use to another one more advisable to carry out a specific task, which generates a clear delay in my planning, which consequently manages to be detrimental as much for the user, the employer company and the incorporated systems that work simultaneously with this program, where of course this error must be corrected as soon as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To recommend tinymce I have taken into account my pleasant experience with the software which has been able to materialize each change in the formal and original aspect of the programmatic texts that make life within the structure of the system that is handled in the company, managing to provide a clear management and performance of their operations, where you can shape, change and increase the values and design of the texts according to their method of entry and display format, predisposing and improving their programming to be used for multiple purposes in different aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As far as I'm concerned, I must say that tinymce is an unparalleled system of efficient and complete programming, which thanks to its high capacity software allows me to use, modify and manipulate input text formats on different platforms, which causes a clear increase in my skills and the interpretation that can be given to a text, which is of great interest because different types of format can be shaped according to the interests of users, which therefore achieves to structure a system of response and action to the different changes that may exist in the structure of a text, where tinymce allows you to be the one who decides, as when, where and how the code contained in each format can be changed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

It is easy to implement and powerful plugin.

Easy to use qnd free to work with all the time.

It is a complete tool with no errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not detect major problem to make me dislike it since work team are always ready to help whenever there is a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Are you looking for a convenient editor software, look no more because TinyMCE is a must have because its features are on top. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to create contents and designing them for my clients. It has perfect features to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Specialist
What do you like best?

TinyMCE is an application directly added to the page creation systems and allows us to create our own web pages or as a direct plugin to pages such as wordpress or wix that also allow us to design web pages, I like it because it offers tools to improve quality Our web pages with a number of other features are very useful because it improves details by offering attractive functions to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is necessary to install it in WordPress or an additional page, as a system would be perfect if they offered their own panel so as not to depend on other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a software where it offers a free trial and in this way to be able to understand how the system works is not a software that needs to have some prior knowledge because it is only to create pages or edition, in my opinion it works well and offers good results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because the pages that already offer us predetermined products or pages it was already necessary to make a camp that would allow to improve the quality of the page offering a different touch, TinyMCE offered us the possibility of being able to improve any type of things and information of the page offering a Freedom whether, images, texts or different design very happy because it has offered remarkable and attractive changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I particularly like TINYNCE because of its excellent system, whose software allows me to greatly improve my work life, reducing my time in editing text, modifying formats and integrating information. With TINYMCE I can make textual presentations, modify data entry methods, fully and safely, without the possibility of risking loss of information or errors in editing text on websites. For my part I must say that this program provides a good help for multiple purposes, so I use it, keeps me at the forefront. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I must honestly say that since I have been using TINYMCE I have noticed that during the conversion of texts there has been a slight inconvenience in terms of implementation in the input methods on several occasions. Thus causing a delay in the conversion time, generating dissatisfaction to users who use this platform, this problem only lasts a few seconds, but I know that this detail the platform will make their respective corrections, increasingly improving the experience provided for users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

On this occasion I want to emphasize the great benefits that TINYMCE has to offer, starting with that it has a powerful system which provides a unique experience, with a multifunctional operating system, capable of performing the conversion of text data grouped in its largest proportion, to obtain the best opinion given by all users after its use, customers are delighted with the versatility of the system that this platform offers, promoting the implementation of the same on a working scale for a large number of companies, whose departments have as their main working tool, thus reducing their time in terms of design and writing of various texts, in relation to their function to fulfill. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With TINYMCE I have managed to obtain multiple benefits by using this platform which has allowed me to carry out various tasks in the professional field, generating the collection of data with the option to change its input format, thus helping to have great versatility when performing my work tasks. Guaranteeing a different experience. With this service it is very easy for us to make edits in record time and with a high margin of professionalism, with its open source system it is very easy for us to work and with its infinity of functions we can make different uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Web and Mobile Developer
Are you searching for the best technologies to integrate with your Frameworks ?
What do you like best?

The angular integration is very useful.

And I like the preview mode of tinyMCE (by combining read-only + hiding toolbars) that are both natively available, you can integrate email preview in modals, for example.

But the best of the best feature, this editor is HTML compliant for emails, it can be used to write and edit emails, and complex email templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike some bugs and missing features in TinyMCE Angular Integration (that is not a complete framework compliant integration). The ability to bind angular components is missing to TyniMCE (eg: to create custom toolbars, custom buttons, etc.) and this may cause some refresh bugs if not wizely realized in a different way…

But this is the only editor to implement theses features natively with angular integration, so it’s the best for now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best choice currently, not perfect, there is no such a better editor with Angular integration for now :-)

A technical recommendation: be careful while integrating TinyMCE to make it work best in Angular apps, two-way data binding is the best choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem was having a mail HTML standard compliant output editor with Angular Integration.

And the big problem to have read-only email preview in angular web app.

This is the only editor to implement theses features natively with angular integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Web Developer
What do you like best?

TinyMCE has many positive traits, but the two biggest for us were ease of implementation and powerful plugins. Being able to customize the editor with exactly the features we needed -- through plugins -- and simply dropping it onto a page was wonderful. And, it just works! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like all things, we wish the editor cost less; but, to be clear, we do think it's a fair price for what you get. We did have to write our own C# wrapper for the editor, so it would have been nice to have something out of the box to do this for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with all software, you need to make sure it meets your requirements. If not, see if the Tiny team can help you get there (either by making changes to TinyMCE or by helping you come up with your own code). Use the trial to ensure that the editor will work for you, don't just trust it based on your requirements. Too many companies fall into this pitfall and end up purchasing a software that only partially works for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many of the features of our previous editor became obsolete or broken as web browsers updated. TinyMCE is a much more up-to-date and cared for product and we appreciate the attention it gets from the Tiny team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The best part of it is that you can easily customize! Also, the image system is perfect.

The way it works with SQL is great, doesn't lag nor de-format.

In my opinion, the best way to use it is on the backoffice, on articles and blog systems.

I've been looking for a API that could help me creating product descriptions on my e-store projects, and that's surely it!

Also, it's cheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The upload system got me spending a little longer than expected.

Took a few hours to actually understand it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may take a little longer to apply than a textbox, but it'll payout on the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blog articles, product description, commentaries, etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web developer, owner of Al3abmizo Games.
What do you like best?

The best thing I love in TinyMCE HTML editor is the speed of loading, flexibility and the very easy procedures to install and integrate within my application. TinyMCE simply is everything I need to run my website back-end easily and faster than ever.

The next important thing is the Ajax functionality which gives a great and fast usage of the plugins and also the well-sorted plugins and full of features toolbar.

The big benefit for us at Al3abmizo games is the multi-language interface, our website is an Arabic one and TinyMCE is just made for us.

Thank you :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

for now, there is nothing wrong I noticed while using it on multiple large sites. But our team will keep tracking if there are any issues we will inform the TinyMCE support team immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TinyMCE is an amazing and full of feature HTML editor will help you build a powerful and best UI interactive applications. I wish you get to use this HTML editor and enjoy its great features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giving our back-end developer the ability to enter a rich game description and easily linking pages together and feature some important games within the content.

Also, we have many features like uploading images, files, docs, and other files like PDF's which give our users a great experience while reading our website content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Systems Engineer
What do you like best?

TimeMCE is a very feature rich html editor that can be embedded in a variety of ways and applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As in most cases, documentation is fairly good but could be better and offer more examples, especially for newer users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far I'm still in a proof-of-concept phase, but it would be to embed an HTML editor into an application that does not have that feature natively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I have used TinyMCE for sometime and it's a great software. From ease of use to effectiveness when it comes to editing work, this software is everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far everything is working out well with TinyMCE and therefore no complains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use the tool for editing work on our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

Formatting texts, integrated with php to insert photos from sql db Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When inserting java script or html codes between lines, TinyMCE is removing them when saving Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just pls make it to support adding javascript codes within text Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating posts within my blog Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of installation and the mind boggling array of features the TinyMCE plugin provides for my web sites.

The short code is life saver to put my affiliate banners or my YouTube video links as part of my content. It is just amazing.

Check our sites https://jeenios.com

Or https://b2b.youseva.com

And you will know why. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not To be able to switch off unwanted features easily, to reduce the footprint for low end usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. It is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to add Banners, affiliate links, payment gateway, YouTube videos, several widgets like travel search , product lists etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how responsive and familiar the whole layout is. Its similar to other WYSWYG editors i've used but i really like the look and feel of this one probably the best. I also like the support built around it. Both from the perspective of the company itself and the user base, its one of the best. As far as features go, I really like the API, the spell check feature, and how they allow you to edit in HTML. This editor is so good they helped launch Medium and Evernote, pretty impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the paid packages can be costly, but other than that there's nothing i dislike about the editor. They've done a great job with all the features and making everything work the way they should. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy to get started and it has great documentation and support. I would definitely try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems i'm solving with TinyMCE is having a trusted, reliable WYSWYG editor for all my CMS system needs. Its terrific how easy it is to format your content with this editor! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.