Square Deposits Reviews & Product Details

Square Deposits Overview

What is Square Deposits?

Fast deposits come standard. When you take a payment with Square, you get your money in your bank account in one to two business days. Unlike with many other payment processors, this comes standard—no extra fees required.

Square Deposits Details

$1,708
@Square
5,694 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Square Deposits community
Have you used Square Deposits before?

Square Deposits Reviews

Showing 7 Square Deposits reviews
Already have Square Deposits?
Owner
What do you like best?

Square offers instant deposits which makes life super easy. No waiting period. They also will offer capital based on your behavior. It’s definitely helped with growing the business. Square has a really great app for different activities and a super simple interface. They also offer a lower transaction fee if you deposit enough cash. They also just added estimates, proposals and contracts which I’m obsessed with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They charge 1.5% for instant deposit which I’m not a fan of. We can deposit in 3 days for free but sometimes you just need it right away. They recently raised the price for instant deposit so I don’t love that at all. There’s also a waiting period when you first enroll barring you from instant deposit but it’s not a long period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn’t trade square for anything. It’s hands down my favorite platform. Their chat support is wonderful and they really go above and beyond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s seriously a huge blessing as a small business owner to not have my funds on hold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Credit Investigator
What do you like best?

I like that you are able to see information about deposits clear and neat.

Easy to navigate. Very reliable.

allows you to request payment for a portion - as a deposit, and set a due date for the remaining balance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way they hold transactions when they think suspicious activity is happening - I wish they had a way to verify with there client(me) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s easy to set up a payment so that clients do not have to pay the full amount up front. It’s like working with them and more likely to purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem solved is that it makes it easy! Everything is simplified by this process for deposit. Especially when you have the remaining balanced planned out.. easy for all parties involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Square Deposits
Barista
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

In my 1.5 years of using it, I've never had an issue with Square Deposits. At my old job we used a dated system which I continually had to reconnect my bank to. It got to the point where I just accepted paper paychecks and did manual deposits. Square Deposits is wonderful for anyone who is tech savvy and on-the-go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Square Deposits is the timing it uses. For example, I get paid every Friday for 2 Sundays before then, to the Monday before payday. It's super weird and confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Square Deposits is the best, most easy to use personal deposit system on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Square Deposits, we're solving the issue of lost paychecks and confused employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programs, Events, Directing Administrator
What do you like best?

Square has always been our go to when we are running events. It is easy to take our square anywhere not only to do transactions but also to deposit our earnings into our local checking account for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had a feature I didn't like. Square has been easy to use with no complaint so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really love this product for our buisiness. Simple, easy to use for all of our events. It is nice to also have the convince of it when we are at our events and can easily deposit the Money into our account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits behind square is an easy way to deposit and transfer our Money into our checking account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

Square Deposits is extremely easy to setup and deposits times/dates are customizable. You choose what account your money goes into and when. Including options for instant deposit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Square Deposits is that they have a Square business debut card, so I rarely ever would need to fully utilize square deposits. So, really, that isn’t a very big downside. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go! Square has competitor rates and the ease of use pushes it beyond the alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Square Deposits allows me to transfer business income to my checking account. I can just set up a close of business date and know that all sales will be deposited into my account within a couple of days, or sooner if I choose so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Comes in our account the next day. Everything is done in order and the fees are subtracted which means less to think about for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bank holidays are not advertised beforehand so you don’t know that your money won’t be accessible for another day which almost caused a huge problem for us, otherwise it’s been great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to keep an eye on bank holidays and choose same day deposits for the Friday if the holiday is a Monday or you could have a problem! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to receive money from our credit card sales and being able to pay our employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hairstylist
Design
What do you like best?

There are a lot of helpful things about this software. One of the most helpful as it will deposit your funds directly into any account that you link. There are different options to choose from whether it be same day or 1-2 business days for a small fee Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I can’t say that there Is anything unhelpful about the software. Some people may not like the fees associated with instant deposit but I’m OK with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not solving problems per se. There are ton of benefits. One of my favorite lines is client management and keeping everything in one spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.