Signority Reviews & Product Details

What is Signority?

Securely send documents for eSignature & Digital Signature + use our automated assistant to send reminders & get updates on document status. Bringing the entire document signing process online has never been so smart, easy and secure. With Signority, your documents can be amended, shared, and stored safely in the cloud. All the tools you need to thrive in todays digital business. Team management, workflow automation, company branding, real-time status alerts, traceability and more.

Signority Screenshots

Signority Reviews

1-45 of 45 total Signority reviews
Owner/ RID Certified Interpreter
Translation and Localization

"Exactly what I needed for my small business"

What do you like best?

Signority is easy to use for both my business and my clients. Using Signority, I can send contracts and information forms via email that can be completed conveniently and securely on the web. Hassle free! It has all the features I need, and doesn't have a million features I'll never use. Signority support is fast and responsive, and they really take user feedback into account when making updates.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the system will go down with no notice from Signority and I will not be able to login or the site will log me out, or will not load at all. But I expect this with a smaller company that is still working on infrastructure, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the free trial a spin! Start by uploading documents you send frequently as templates, once you have the templates in place it is so easy to create contracts to send.

It is so easy to send contracts and information forms for customers and contractors to complete. I was sending hundreds of PDF forms each month via email, many of which were printed out, then scanned back to me. Now we are saving paper and staying organized.

Account Executive
(10,001+ employees)

"Signority saves me hours of manual work"

What do you like best?

Other than the fact that I am saving countless hours of what would be manual work (Printing + Signing + Scanning) I like their support. Kevin from support gets back to me very quickly whenever I have a query. I am also making significant savings on my printing costs!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about Signority, the user interface takes a while to get used to. If it wasn't for the support team setting me up with a demo, I would probably be stuck for hours trying to figure out how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The feature that sets signority apart from other SAAS based signature services is their unique support. They will personally help you out with any problem that you may have.

Signority helps me streamline my business process by automating the signing step which in turn saves me hundreds of hours of manual work. Some of the benefits that I have realized from using this product is the fact that not only I am saving money on printing supplies I am also saving on time as well which is in turn equivalent to money.

Insurance Broker | Operations Manager
Insurance

"Signority is a win-win for our office as well as our clients!"

What do you like best?

It's extremely simple to use on both sides of the process. It adds a "wow" factor when our clients find out that we have this option and how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've come across is the emails to clients sometimes go to their spam folders or get rejected, but otherwise no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Signority. When we first signed up with them we sent in a few suggestions that would make our business run smoother and within a few months the suggestions had been taken and included in their latest update! You don't come across this often in an organization. Signority is definitely worth checking out!

Far more efficient in writing new business and it saves time and is less of a hassle for our clients!

National Channel Manager
Telecommunications

"Great new innovative tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is laid out in such a way that actually makes sense to the end user. Too many of the programs I have used in the past do not have their correctly laid out or done in a way that it is user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The signing of the document could use a little work. I've had clients try and sign from the their tablet or mobile devices and expressed that it wasn't as easy to use as they had hoped.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. The support is great, so if you run into a 'hiccup' just let them know. They've been very helpful.

It saves me time being able to use the template feature. Not having to constantly recreate something is wildly helpful.

Computer Consultant

"Great Product and Easy to Get Started"

What do you like best?

I signed-up because I don't have a printer or scanner in my hotel room and it saves me the time and money of having to go to the UPS Store or Fedex Office (or some other place like them). I travel a lot for work so if I need to sign and send documents and use your site I don't have to worry about bringing a large all-in-one device everywhere I go or finding a place to get it done. Even nice hotels that have an office center charge you a good bit. For a few pages - printing and scanning - it can be 5-10 dollars plus the hassle. I used the website this morning and all looks well. Pretty easy to pickup and get going with it. Great job!

Robert Ferguson

Microsoft Certified Professional

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to get started using the product.

Robert Ferguson

Microsoft Certified Professional

Owner/Inspector
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Very happy with Signority and their templates"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to use a template to send contracts to clients for my home inspection business. The reminder emails to clients are nice as well. Kevin has been great listening to my suggestions and is working on integration with Zapier to allow for more automation.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. Once the integration with Zapier is up and running, I imagine all my wishes will come true!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Signority is always updating. Reach out to their customer service with things you would like to see and they may just implement them!

Having clients sign the contracts online so they don't have to come to the home inspection.

"E signatures has its pros and cons "

What do you like best?

The quality of the document that I get back from the client. Its clear and easy to read. No blurry fax or poorly scanned copies.

What do you dislike?

The number of steps involved for me to set up the document and send it to the client.

The sign in process is problematic. It is constantly trying to connect to my facebook page. Even through I've told it no. The only way I found around this was to use a different browser with a pop up and ad blocker.

Mass signatures is a little disappointing too. Everyone has to wait for the person in front of them to sign before it moves along to the next signer. (unless I'm using it wrong and theres another method)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do the trial and figure out of its right for you. Be prepared for a little more work on your end.

reducing paper use and making it easier for clients to sign documents on the go. Overall its an easier process for the end client but its more steps for me.

Remote Stylist
Real Estate

"My experience with Signority has been okay but efficient."

What do you like best?

I like how quickly I can send out documents for signatures, it overall improves the turnaround rate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like some of the mechanics, it can be a little glitchy sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is really simple which is nice for a service like this. When comparing other services, they were often overly complicated and it was unnecessary - I just need my documents signed.

We use Signority for onboarding new clients and having them sign the contract for our scope of work. We can not being working until the contract is signed and sometimes that process just gets held up, Signority has helped in improving that process and allowing us to start faster.

Technician, Information Systems
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Good Product, bad customer service"

What do you like best?

The ability to have the customer fill in the forms online and have them emailed cut down on paper and a more user friendly experience.

What do you dislike?

The turn over of staff and the new staff members not learning about the client they are serving is unacceptable. They don't respond to emails, hard to reach by telephone. They make the effort to get the deal made but once you are a client you are not taken care of.

Hospital & Health Care

"Great product for streamlining document signing and management proccess"

What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch. They listen to our needs and have been extremely proactive about adding the functionality needed to meet our specific requirements. There is no way that we would get this level of service from the larger vendors.

What do you dislike?

There are views and functionality that can be simplified, made more intuitive, added or tweaked to suit our specific needs. However, I have tested various e-signature vendor platforms and Signority has been my favorite platform. Based on my experiences with this company so far, I am confident the software will continue to get better.

Workflow automation

Event Planning
Events Services

"Saves me hours of work! "

What do you like best?

Using Signority has been a great experience. I am an event planner and currently use it for my contracts, it was previously a hassle to figure out a time that worked for my clients and me, but Signority has made the process very simple.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not too much I dislike. Would be great if I could sent my contracts directly to Google Drive, but I was recently told that that feature is coming up within the next month or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up with the great work, looking forward to seeing improvements!

Contract signing -- no more paper!

Founder / CEO

"Incredible Time Saver! "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and smooth interface not only made it easy to use but a great experience

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much I didn't dislike. I'm eager for their team to finish their zapier integration :)

Really saving time which is money on our end. The faster we can get contracts signed and limit back and forth the better. As well we have integrated it into our new contractor and employee onboarding process which has really saved us a ton of time when bringing on new team members which has been really cool.

Associate Lawyer
Law Practice

"Satisfied User"

What do you like best?

Signority has built a platform that keeps getting better and better. They listen to and address the needs of their users and have wonderful support.

What do you dislike?

Earlier versions of the Signority platform were less intuitive for users and it took a bit of time before they got the formula right.

We use Signority primarily to send out our legal service agreements for electronic signatures by our clients. The program helps us speed up our matter intake process which is particularly useful when a prospective client has an urgent issue.

AL

"Easy to work with, good tech support"

What do you like best?

Very helpful in getting the product set up when we initially set up a trial. Easy to adapt and change our templates, and they even helped me figure out how to integrate with our crm system.

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit easy to change the templates when you think you are changing the document. I had to educate our team to make sure we weren't changing the template.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you train your staff to make sure that they are not adding a specific recipient to the template, and are instead adding it to the specific document going out.

Biggest problem is making it easy for people to sign our paperwork, and keeping their data secure, particularly around credit card information.

Agent

"Good service"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate the service of online document signing. The staff are friendly and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't a way for clients to sign by voice. A voice authentication or voice signature feature would be awesome.

We have realized that this service saves us a lot of time by getting signatures sign over the phone electronically through a link vs faxing, mailing, or scheduling face to face appointments to capture signatures.

UA
(10,001+ employees)

""We have gotten a lot more out of this product than expected""

What do you like best?

I love how I am able to save time and paperwork by using this software. I also like how I am able to speak with a real person any time I have any questions. The customer service manager, Kevin is very friendly and the sales manager contacted me herself to make sure there was nothing I needed help with! I have had a great experience! We have also saved ALOT of money on postage which has offset the cost of the actual software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I have found that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and the service is top notch.

We have started using this product for a few things. We require signatures when damaging out our goods, EAS (our security system), our deposits from the safe among a few others. We have tried to make our signing processes as seamless as possible while getting rid of as much physical paper as possible. Everything is stored in the cloud and can still be accessed whenever we need them!

Systems Engineering Designer
Telecommunications

"Band permission form"

What do you like best?

Needed signed permission forms for the kids in the band, but time was short and needed quick turn around. Otherwise, no amusement park for the kids.

I had a Word doc version of the form. I heard of Signority, looked them up, and I actually called them. Kevin help me kick-start the distribution. I took no time at all. Easy to chase down who didn't sign.

I don't use paper permission forms anymore. Signority is way more convenient.

What do you dislike?

Happy with the service. Sometimes parents don't quite get the technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. Then, you will see the time it saves.

Save paper, save chasing parents, save pestering band kids.

Editor
Publishing
(Myself Only)

"Perfect way to do business online"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to get paperwork signed and finalized!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. Signority makes it easy to work with my clients!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need documents signed, Signority can help with that!

Getting an agreement on paper and signed is key to a happy customer and good business. Signority has helped me achieve that without all the hassle of mailing documents or risking proceeding without paperwork.

Principal
Design

"Fantastic Service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate. The drag & drop features are wonderful and great for clients who aren't tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most well-designed, but I don't mind the lack of design for a service of this sort.

My business uses the service primarily for new project contracts and licensing agreements. It's very quick and easy and thus we get our documents signed and projects move forward faster.

Director
Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Term sheets signed and money in the bank"

What do you like best?

Having invested in a number of companies, the signature of term sheets is a pain. Print. Sign. Scan. Send. I believe signority has solved significant issues in the process as well as the collection of signatures. Which accelerates the process of money in the bank for a startup.

What do you dislike?

Actually I got used to it and not all law firms use it. They should.

See above

Founder and CEO of Julie Pfefer & Associates

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Great product for a great price and is very user friendly which is essential.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it for several months.

I have to have clients sign documents quickly and this is a great tool. Plus I am able to track the process and have the time stamp on the docs so this solves compliance issues.

"Love the simplicity and how organized I am with Signority"

What do you like best?

At certain times throughout the year, I work with several contracts for marketing buys and event orders/logistics. Signority has made it very simple to complete, sign and deliver all required forms - especially when I'm not in the office. It's quick and I have a "paper" trail. I find I'm much more organized.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment. I mostly use it to sign documents and send back to vendor.

Having a quick and organized way to sign and deliver documents.

I like having everything online - it's very quick to send updates to people for audit purposes etc.

AN

"Major time saver and so easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can create templates and reuse the same document over and over again. That has been key in helping speed up work processes, as we simply save the templates and reuse with different clients. Moreover, even if you don't save the completed documents, you know that you can go back to this one single location to refer back to them, should you be off-site or not have access to your files.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit confusing to set up initially, but once one of the awesome members in the Signority team helped me out, it was very easy and intuitive to use.

Onboarding of clients used to be time consuming and required printing, signing, scanning, saving, etc... Now, it is quick and easy and requires nothing but sending a link to clients.

Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Apparel & Fashion

"Easy and convenient"

What do you like best?

I like that the price is only influenced by the number of uses. Hence, I don't have a useless recurring fee.

What do you dislike?

Occasional server issues; nevertheless, they're promptly corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It doesn't hurt to try

I use Signority for any electronic contracts that I need to send to clients and business partners.

AN

"Signority is an Awesome Product."

What do you like best?

Signority is a great product. It has made our business much easier by allowing us to securely send contracts and agreements for signature via email.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything to report at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this software. You won't be disappointed.

Instead of going around the office and getting signatures then sending them by courier to the next person to sign, we can just do it all through Signority. It allows you to number the people who sign 1st, 2nd etc.

Business Analyst Supervisor

"Excellent Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Enough controls in place ensuring safe use - especially being cloud based.

What do you dislike?

Though recently changed, had trouble managing templates and status of their updates/changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canadian company if that matters to some.

Have not implemented company wide yet but attempting to resolve 'chasing' people for signatures.

CF

"Signatures made easy "

What do you like best?

Easy and intuitive user experience. I like the newly implemented design of the product. It works well on mobile as well.

What do you dislike?

The process of verifying a witness seems an it tedious but I guess it needs to be that way to be compliant.

We have used signority for our employment agreements and NDAs. The solution is very convenient for us since some of our contractors don't work in the same city as our company so they cannot sign documents in person.

Design

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The easy-to-use interface, both for internal and external audiences.

What do you dislike?

The loading time time isn't always that great.

I work remotely, often without ever interfacing with clients face-to-face. Signority allows me to get legal documents fully executed online, quickly and easily.

"Eliminate paper from day to day activities "

What do you like best?

Signority has helped me eliminate many of the paper based process that I use on a regular basis. Documents such as NDAs, contracts, and statements of work can be delivered electronically making it easier for clients to execute, resulting in much faster turn around time.

Awesome support team!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally emails to clients will end up in their spam folder.

I am eliminating paper from the contracting process.

No more chasing paper, lost documents, and delays.

UF

"Sales excecutive "

What do you like best?

The automated reminders are great as I no longer have to chase after people, plus I can track it all via my dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Dropbox, though I hear it's coming in the next release soon, and this fast turn around is why I like gen a lot.

This has helped me reduce paper use, but most importantly has helped me close deals a lot faster while impressing new clients with the technology

Guest Services Manager
Hospitality

"Easy to get contracts signed."

What do you like best?

I operate and run my interior business part-time and Signority has been very useful for getting contracts signed.

What do you dislike?

Interface can be a bit confusing for a first-time user.

Customer / client contract need to be signed

Real Estate

"Works Great!"

What do you like best?

Tracking information shows all in one place.

What do you dislike?

The trial runs out before you get to test unless you have a lot of volume.

Signing real estate documents. Faster turn around time and ease of signing for customer/client.

UP

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Making it easier to get back an answer on signature!

What do you dislike?

Usability could use quite a bit of work. No font matching which also is not ideal for writing out specific elements within the contract.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes - good price point. Staff has been extremely friendly which is important especially when trying to setup your first template upon first design.

Quick signback from clients.. going paperless.