SendX Reviews & Product Details

SendX Overview

What is SendX?

SendX is an Intuitive, Affordable & Feature-rich Email Marketing Software for marketers & business owners. SendX prides itself on enabling marketers with one of the simplest UIs in the industry. SendX provides unlimited email sends with every plan, powerful automation capabilities, 24x7 live support, best of breed email deliverability. 3000+ companies worldwide trust SendX for their Email Marketing. **Start with 14 days free trial (no credit card required). **Pricing starts at $7.49/month Key Features & Benefits: - Send Unlimited Email Campaigns - Build Your Email List with forms and pop-ups - Powerful Automation Tools - Design with Drag & Drop Email Editor (no coding required) - Best Of Breed Email Deliverability (get emails delivered in the primary inbox - Free Migration Service (we will migrate your email marketing account from any ESP for free) - Trusted by 3000+ companies worldwide - 14 days Free Trial (no credit card required, instant setup)

SendX Details
Discussions
SendX Community

SendX is cloud based SAAS platform that helps you do email marketing automation and lead generations for your web business.

SendX

SendX Screenshots

SendX Reviews

Showing 30 SendX reviews
Already have SendX?
What do you like best?

I like how I can get in contact with support using their Live Chat and how eager they are to help; my tags and lists migrated okay; like that I am able to add a new email to my drip easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more templates for drips even though I sometimes use a blank template; my sequences were not transferred/migrated from ConvertKit so I had to re-create them; bit of a learning curve when it comes to tags, double opt in and automation creation and syncing with third party resources (ie. Zapier, Clickfunnels, Deadline Funnel) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I promote my own products and I am an affiliate. I have been shut down by email autoresponders that say I have violated affiliate policies when I know that I haven't. I have a bigger list now thanks to working with a CPA network and this is an affiliate friendly resource for me to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The assistance is always prompt and "human", very helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike so far, everything looks good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Removing contacts, upgrading, downgrading plans. Always feels like they hold you by the hand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Drag and drop features make it easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit glitchy but the CS team are great at resolving any issues you have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use and all the basic features are there. In terms of the glitches, it is tricky but for a free platform it does what it is expected to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed an email platform that is easy to use and easy to customize, this is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the friendly and fast support. The team know what they are doing and will help you until you are comfortable. The system has made my business more professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislikes is that there is no SEO for landing pages and that you need to make two sizes of everything i.e. pop-ups etc. for desktop and mobile. It would be wonderful if it could be mobile friendly as it would save lots of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer need to do manual e-mails I can leave it all up to SendX. I also have a reporting structure to see who is opening e-mail and what links are used. Ideal for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SendX has an excellent customer support team, which is unbelievably quick and efficient. The team guides you through all the hassles of email marketing and teaches how to efficiently achieve your marketing goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe a little more flexibility to edit fields and campaigns once they are created and saved might help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a robust email marketing platform with an easy editor, good templates, excellent support, and insightful analytics, then SendX is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large email list and use SendX to automate our email marketing efforts. Thanks to their engaging templates, our campaigns continue to have an excellent click thru and open rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Thanks to Agni and his team, the support at SendX is extraordinary. I’ve worked with a couple of other service providers before but have always faced issues with customer support. Our relationship with SendX is like peer and mentor, where the SendX team guides us on how to go about email marketing and achieve our objectives. Really happy with SendX and the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Probably a better UI that enables us to do more powerful things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With SendX, there is not a day we have got bad support. We use the platform majorly for our B2B campaigns. Our open rates are phenomenal. We get as high as 80% opens in some campaigns. We are using SendX for the past 2.5+ years. SendX works very well and perfectly fulfills the requirements of our marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Email deliverability & support. We get as high as 80% opens with SendX and there has never been a bad support experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything so far. The support team is quite active and helps resolve issues quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth to give it a shot especially if you are looking for a budget-friendly alternative with an exhaustive set of features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Have been using SendX for 2.5+ years by now for our B2B campaigns. Our open rates are remarkable and are able to nurture good leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

sales and marketing manager
Research
What do you like best?

i love sendx because it has got the best features that enables the users to send their mails to the targeted people. again the developers of the software are doing a good job by their continuos updates about the new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

much of a good job to the developers however i would love them to remind you guys that not all people are the same, i may find it normal to use the software with ease but may be difficult to other persons there make it as simple as possible coz i find it more technical as compared to other softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

honestly i would love to urge any person who is i the line of marketing to consider using the software because its one those softwares i consider effective and simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i find it very easy to send bulk of messages at once that obviously save my time. again the information that our customers need reach them at the right time.

i think by getting immediate feedback from our customers help solve the problem if at all there are any. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Best in UI/UX and Support. Amazing support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I liked all the features they have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enabled to create drip campaigns and automate them at ease Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SendX is an awesome tool that lets you create attractive emails with its inbuilt templates. It has an intuitive interface facilitating the automation of emails. The customer support team is bang on and helps resolve issues at a faster pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integration and reporting are good, but surely there is scope for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking at a reasonable tool with active customer support, good templates, and wonderful automation place your bet on SendX. They have it all at the price you would want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using the tool to send automated email campaigns. My deliverability is good so far with a wonderful open rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Support Manager
What do you like best?

A very useful marketing tool with a good number of templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. But will be great and helpful if we have a column on the dashboard where one can group campaigns, they send every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use SendX for my B2B campaigns and have achieved good deliverability so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Associate Customer Marketing
What do you like best?

User Interface - It's too smooth, no training required if you have the basic knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting needs to be worked upon, because of getting reports from different places. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please use this tool once, i bet you won't shift to any other competitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly of targeting our Opt-in audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Easy going email makreting tool with all the features you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytics could be better and I miss PDF export of a customizable report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enabled us to send quick messages to our customers across all countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

This software is cost effective and it's good for customer support and the customer service is very friendly and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software integration with the website is a bit complex as proper guidelines are missing.

I feel like there's need for email tracking options to be added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best software for email marketing automation to use in a corporate infrastructure.

It is the best in the industry that I would recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using this software for email marketing automation.

It has made it easy to set up drip campaigns and it is easy to import contacts and set up campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

SendX has an easy to use interface with ample of templates along with a rock-solid email deliverability team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe they can add more integrations for better compatibility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool if you are a startup or big organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using SendX to send bulk emails and are extremely happy with its performance so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Representative
Human Resources
What do you like best?

I like its ease of use and the price point and I too like the great delivery by this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet to dislike about this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best system with excellent support, affordable price, and easy to use and I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this system setting up drip campaigns is very easy also import/export contacts and setup campaigns are extremely easy, and also increased sales from better email marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are an Ed Tech company. After testing out SendX for 1 month it was clear that this is the right system for us. We went ahead with the full implementation and did a deep integration of SendX with our in-house CRM. The tech & support team at their end was very helpful and provided almost instant support for most of our queries. Post this we have been using SendX for nurturing our leads and users based on their category of interest (courses). Finally our marketing automation initiatives are paying off with SendX and we see a clear ROI with them.

I would recommend anyone who has a marketing automation use case (like ours - EdTech) to try out SendX." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as dislike. Sendx can increase the no. of templates for landing pages and email templates. They are increasing it. I am sure in 6 months they will increase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead nurturing, Drip campaigns, Email automation. This has increased our revenue drastically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mayank Agarwal of SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Jayarajan!

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

We heard your feedback and SendX now offers 50+ free responsive email templates inside the product :).

But, we didn't stop there, we also created the biggest email templates collection for anyone to explore free templates - https://www.sendx.io/ultimate-free-email-template-collection and open sources all our premium templates https://www.sendx.io/email-templates.

Hope this helps :)

If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@sendx.io .

Bookkeeper
Accounting
What do you like best?

In my opinion this packages’ biggest asset is its customization. With just a few clicks you can create some beautiful looking emails. It also gives you full control over which segments of your email list you want to contact and even the time the email should go out, tailoring it down to factors such as the individual’s time zone. This has been really effective as I have been able to schedule my emails so they appear in the inbox at the times they are most likely to be checking in their emails (e.g. such as in the morning for their time zone, rather than midnight).

Another big benefit of this package is that it combines several functions of other packages. For example, you can make landing pages, pop-ups and offer downloadable gifts. With other email newsletter apps, you would have to use other packages to get these features, so it’s nice to have them all in one.

The customer service is also excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, the only complaint I have is that there doesn’t seem to be away to remove the SendX logo from my emails. Although this is only a minor irritation.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The package comes with a 14 day trial, which is plenty of time to check out if it is right for you. You can also easily import your contacts from other servcies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it in my business for sending out email newsletters. It's much better as one package does everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mayank Agarwal of SendX

Thank you for taking the time to review SendX.

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

Also, I am happy to inform you that we have significantly improved our branding in the signup forms making the sign-up forms look even better :)

EC
What do you like best?

Great value for complete marketing automation. Perfect for small businesses looking for automation tools such as landing pages, leadflows, embedded forms, email marketing, drip campaigns, etc. at a fraction of the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Knowledge base incomplete - still needs work. Need more integration options for email tracking analysis/data points. More access right controls to allow for third-party users (e.g. freelance consultants). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the cost, SendX is hard to beat. I have yet to find a similar marketing automation tool with the same breadth of features at this pricepoint. The open API and growing list of integrations is the icing on the cake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SendX has allowed us to run marketing automation at a fraction of the cost. Was pleasantly surprised by the depth of the features - everything from the built-in landing page templates and leadflows to direct links to copyright-free images. There is a slight delay with the time difference but the support team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mayank Agarwal of SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review!

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

Also, I am happy to inform you that SendX now natively integrates with 25+ software. This along with our public Zapier integration allows you to connect SendX with 1000+ apps.

We have also improved our Knowledgebase. It now hosts 150+ help articles that can get you up and running in no time :). Let me know what do you think now?

Marketing Communications Coordinator
Accounting
What do you like best?

One of the best ways to stay up to date with direct email marketing and grow your email subscribers. The analytics are easy to understanding to get a grasp on exactly how well the email performs and responds to click-thrus. Even for a startup company, SendX's price is budget-friendly. This was a great way for us to draw instant traffic to our website. It has a cloud, SaaS, and web based deployment for ease of access. The comprehensive widget builder is also very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While it is relatively budget-friendly, it is still a large investment that has various pricing packages. I really have no complaint other than consolidating membership prices to only one option, and having bonus options for long-time paying members. For tax and budget reasons, my company tends to always prefer annual memberships over month-to-month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at all the pricing options of other competitors and do your own research. SendX was by far the best option for my team to use for both lead generation and increase of subscribers. The drag & drop editor and list segmenting features were much better than some of the competitors I have used with other teams in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Driving business to the website almost immediately from sending out email campaigns from SendX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mayank Agarwal of SendX

Thank you for taking time to review SendX.

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

We keep experimenting with our pricing plans. As for now, we have two plans but the base plan includes almost all the features (as recommend in your reviews). Also, the annual plan now comes with a flat 25% discount.

Also, we have recently reduced our pricing making SendX much more affordable for everyone. The annual price start with just $7.49 /month paid annually for upto 1000 subscribers. Do you check out the detailed pricing at https://www.sendx.io/pricing .

Product Manager
What do you like best?

I was introduced to the SendX tool through ProductHunt. I signed up for the demo instantly. Got amazing support from the community manager Mayank. They helped me setup the tool. Setting up drip campaigns is extremely easy and it is extremely easy to import/export contacts and setup campaigns. I can tell that this is easily among the best of all similar tools available in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The team behind Sendx has done a great job at building such an amazing platform. A few minor bugs at times is the only disappointment we have been through. But, the team is extremely proactive at resolving those when reported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for something that is easy to setup and does not take a lot of time to learn, you should definitely try this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintaining subscriber lists on Sendx is easy and we can integrate with our Medium blog seamlessly. Zapier integration has been very useful too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mayank Agarwal of SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Jitesh! Also, we are deeply thankful to you and the entire Drivezy marketing team that helped us with product feedback constantly.

We deeply value customer feedback and a public review like this truly makes our day :)

Head Writer
What do you like best?

I can create sophisticated email marketing campaigns. I'm able to plan my launches. I've been able to generate more sales because of this. The team are also superb - helping me with my requests very quickly. I'm barely scratching the surface as far as using the software to its fullest extent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I've had very occasional issues but SendX fix them immediately! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. Speak to the guys who run it. They are so helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased efficiency from email marketing campaigns

Better automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mayank Agarwal of SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Jon!

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

I hope we keep over-delivering and provide you with delightful software experience :)

Co-Founder & Chief of Operations
Internet
What do you like best?

Being one of the early users of SendX, we have been using it to increase our inbound funnel through the drip automation. All our outbound drip campaigns go through SendX. Really like their email deliverability they offer. We've recently started using Web Optin Forms and excited to try their Segment based automation.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The landing page editor but they are saying they are coming with a new one very soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been seeing good results for the different experiments we have been running through SendX and soon looking to scale up some of these. Anyone who hasn't tried it yet should give it a go. Great to see the team dedicated to making marketing automation super simple and impactful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mayank Agarwal of SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Kabandi! Also, we are deeply thankful to you and the entire Omnify marketing team that helped us with product feedback constantly.

Manager - Event Strategy and Performance
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

I've been using SendX for about 11 months now. Can't speak highly enough about it. I was looking for an alternative to MailChimp - it's easier to use, and with more features. I think most impressively, the support has been excellent. Never waited more than 30 mins for a response, and I've seen a constant stream of quality features added. Really recommend." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a few areas of the user experience that could be improved (e.g. making it easier to add a contact from the dashboard) - but I've passed these onto the team and I'm confident they will be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm now using SendX for monthly email updates, and for automated email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mayank Agarwal of SendX

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Steven! Also, we are deeply thankful to you for helping us with product feedback constantly in the initial days.

UE
What do you like best?

The beautiful thing about SendX is the simplicity. The ease of use and tabs are beyond accessible, allowing the user full-access with little boundaries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Connecting with other users can be tricky, at first, but with a little practice things grow like breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to reach many people on different platforms, no matter what or where. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for SendX?