SalesJunction Reviews & Product Details

Atlanta, GA
@SalesJunction
179 Twitter followers

SalesJunction Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SalesJunction community
Have you used SalesJunction before?

SalesJunction Reviews

Showing 11 SalesJunction reviews
Already have SalesJunction?
Business Account Manager
What do you like best?

We are satisfied with Sales Junction. The information one keeps for records and items is totally adaptable, we have custom fitted it in the course of recent years and works superbly. The standard reports are great however we have made a few custom reports including one the framework sends an email to staff to tell them what is in progress. Information is anything but difficult to import for records, contacts and item blend. Downloading information to Excel is finished with a tick. SJ backing is extraordinary, they are fast, solid and consistently have discovered an answer for our issues. I have done usage of Sales Force and Netsuite, SJ is a lot simpler to get ready for action the manner in which you need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing some of the more advanced CRM functionality. Also support is not as strong as others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great simple CRM for most businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of follow ups, and helping customers to find the best promotions for their desired brand with our database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User In Information Technology and Services
What do you like best?

I like it because you get a lot of storage space, many network emails, drip marketing services, event programming and many other valuable features are available directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The filters do not work well and we have constant problems with compatibility and modern technology / programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price of the software is very fair and has kept it for its customers for a long time. It still returns phone calls / emails. The system is easy to use and the service is excellent. I can't tell SalesJunction enough positive things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SalesJunction offers high price value. During the early stages, the CRM has been an excellent entry-level system for our business and we adapted it to meet our most demanding needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in SalesJunction
UI Designer
What do you like best?

Since it doesn't demand any installations that are on-hand, Sales Junction is the ideal online tool for your funding. It retains groups and the teams productive and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's relatively embarrassing to me, and I tend to defy entering the information because of this. It doesn't supply or remind me of all the connections or actions that I did, and I need to find it. It is more like a laptop of advice that I have saved I must frequently dig to get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A program for managers of most of the salespeople, and salespeople for output, and earnings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our marketing and advertising efforts conduct through SalesJunction. Also, we monitor notes and sales opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Writer
What do you like best?

Salesjunction permits you to configure custom areas enabling you to monitor information and run reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is relatively awkward to me personally, and I tend to withstand entering the data due to that. It does not provide or remind me of actions or contacts I did, and I have to locate. It's more like an internet notebook of advice I have saved that I must dig into frequently to have the information I want to make contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An application for supervisors of salespeople for output, and all salespeople, and earnings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

I like first off that is web based - I also like that it is easy enough to sift through contacts, customers, leads and prospects and efficiently log notes and updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could just be my computer but it seems like it can be a bit laggy at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving a lot of problems but most of all organizationally - I am able to make sure I do follow ups with automated reminders of deadlines and contacts that need to be called back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management Staff
Restaurants
What do you like best?

Sale Junction is a good opportunity for all the clients. It is good plate form to sale out the products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of the Sales Junction are not sale a good product and t not a good quality wise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it should be used for sale out old stack for the public as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It should be attractive and healthy one for all the public. Not only for the rich but also poor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AceAdvertising.online
What do you like best?

The accessibility, and ease of use keeping salespeople for follow up, and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I love its ease of use, and it's the ability to enhance my sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must-have tool for all salespeople, and managers of salespeople for optimal output, and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping the sales team in order, and following up with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Salesjunction allows you to configure custom fields on every page imaginable, allowing you to track more data and run reports more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning how to use the reporting tool is a little difficult but Salesjunction provides great customer service and they will walk you through everything from start to finish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We run our marketing campaigns through SalesJunction by using their Email Templates. We also track sales opportunities and notes on existing customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales Junction is a perfect online tool for the budget savvy IT professionals because it doesn’t require any on-hand installations. Simply, it keeps the teams and groups organized and productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really except that it is only for English language Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for start up companies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a crm System we are trying out and is affordable for a small business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales/Project Management
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

It keeps track of contacts, notes, and activities. I'm not a power-user by any stretch, but I can tell it covers the basics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty cumbersome to me and I tend to resist entering information necessary to track sales efforts because of that. It doesn't provide, or I have yet to find, dashboard-type views that help me plan my work and remind me of important contacts or activities I did. To me, it's more like an online notebook of information I've stored that I have to dig back into often to get the information I need to make the next contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm pretty sure there are better options out there. I don't know the cost of SJ, but I think spending more is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) Keeping track of contacts and notes.

2) History or previous sales efforts are logged so I can review those and get an idea about where to start building a relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Simple to learn and use. Traditional CRM web app with everything where you would think it would be. Great Email and phone support. No long-term contracts needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use a little updating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial is for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contact Management, Sales Management, Marketing, Email marketing, follow up, Reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.