Rafflecopter

Rafflecopter is an easy way to run a giveaway online. Rafflecopter makes it “mega simple” to launch and manage a giveaway for any brand, on any website with no I.T. help required.

Work for Rafflecopter?

Learning about Rafflecopter?

Rafflecopter Reviews

Showing 11 Rafflecopter reviews
Rafflecopter review by Tracy C.
Tracy C.

"Increase exposure without hovering"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize the marketing aspect and create a prize option based on the potential customers' actions. Marketing without movement does not lend itself to being memorable. Rafflecopter requires an action to be considered or entered in the drawing.

What do you dislike?

One needs to upgrade to be able to do something simple with the marketing structure. I realize that you need to spend money to make money but the ability to include a sharing feature on Facebook for free would be an nice change

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to reach more people and get sign ups for newsletters and to cause interaction through marketing

Getting to more people, with more involvement and action. Instead of just reading a post rafflecopter makes it necessary to follow through with an action in order to possibly win a prize. Increased traffic to my facebook page and more sign ups for the Wildtree newsletter which then has its own analytics that make it easy for me to reach more people.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Rafflecopter
Rafflecopter review by Christine G.
Christine G.

"Easy way to get more social media followers"

What do you like best?

It is inexpensive and easy to set up. It seems to be the number one tool book marketers use for promotions so readers are comfortable seeing and interacting with it,

What do you dislike?

Rafflecopter is simply the tool, so the user has to promote it to fans which I am not used to as a debut author.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Right now, I have used it 4 times always with a group or through a promo company so I haven't had to set it up, Now that I"m getting more comfortable to promote it and see how it is used, I may choose to do it on my own.

I have been using it to promote my debut novel and get more follows and likes on twitter, instagram, Goodreads, Bookbub and facebook

What Sweepstakes solution do you use?

Rafflecopter review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Makes it easier"

What do you like best?

This seems like the easiest way to run contests for my business. It provides security and transparency for my users, but it also keeps me from having to manually verify every entry I receive. It also helps me grow my client base and generate leads, which I can then follow up with. I could do all of this without Rafflecopter but, it's a lot more time consuming and for a program that starts at free I think it's definitely worthwhile.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have much to complain about. Sure sometimes it's a little buggy but isn't every software?

Recommendations to others considering the product

See what the free version can do and if it suits your needs. There are some features that are missing, obviously, but I don't think you necessarily need to make the jump to paid immediately. I think it's also worthwhile to play around with it for a while before going live. There were small little hiccups with our first giveaway, and if I had it to do over again I would have done a small test giveaway with a bunch of my friends first, and then rolled it out to actual customers.

It made hosting giveaways much easier. We can now have this system automatically verify that every step of the giveaway was done instead of having to manually do it ourselves. It also lets us add additional options for more entries, which has helped us spread by word of mouth.

Rafflecopter review by Gina T.
Gina T.

"Easy to use raffle software "

What do you like best?

Easy to use with a simple yet sophisticated interface that has proven to be consistently reliable and delivers good results when utilized well. I also appreciate that a free version is available.

What do you dislike?

While there is a free version of this software, the features when choosing that option are extremely limited and there is not much room for customization or catering towards a specific customer base.this

This product has solved the problem of hosting giveaways across multiple social platforms with a singular way to promote the giveaway and track results.

Rafflecopter review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Eastsiest Raffle tool out there"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and so easy to use. There are plenty of pre-built features and options to choose from, and you can also "invent your own" if you need to. You will not find an easier tool to host and run your raffle

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. The only possible problem I have is I wish the price was just a little lower for the premium option. However, even with the "higher" price it is still worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free trial, but you will likely soon be a user like I am

I've seen massive increases to my website and social media accounts by using RaffleCopter to host raffles and give-aways.

Rafflecopter review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best sweepstakes tool out there"

What do you like best?

Rafflecopter is a very cool easy-to-use tool that enables users to enter contests by verifying certain activities and behaviors. It gives companies good exposure, encouraging participation through visits, follows, Likes, and other activities. It has a very low barrier to entry as an end user.

What do you dislike?

Rafflecopter can be slow to roll out changes for implementation, though admittedly, they were the first company and had a really great first product so it almost wasn't necessary for them to launch new product features until their competitive set arrived.

When visibility for a brand is low, Rafflecopter can be implemented easily using an embed snippet for brands and creators to run contests. Simply add the various components that you want the entrant to complete and then put them on the site. Then a number is randomly generated that will select the winner for you. It's really that easy.

Rafflecopter review by Robin W.
Robin W.

"Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and run a giveaway. Easy to export email list and information.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use the widget on my Wordpress blog. I always have to use a link instead of embedding it. :( Also, it would be nice if more social media markets were available.

An easy way to promote authors by running book giveaways.

Rafflecopter review by Kelly A.
Kelly A.

"Excellent Tool "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I can use it within minutes to create a giveaway.

What do you dislike?

Not enough free options for me personally but it's still works fine. (Changing dates and times etc)

I get to promote my blog

Rafflecopter review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Best website for giveaway"

What do you like best?

it is a easy way and it has even free version , but basic version will be good ( my personal opinion ) .It even handles a huge number of contestants . So I can say it as best .

What do you dislike?

the premium version has many options but it's price is high as for me . The only thing I don't like is it's high price for premium

As I am not a technical guy , I don't know how to start a give away , Rafflecopter solved my problem in very low price way. i

Rafflecopter review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"great, simple, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I loved the simplicity of the platform and the ease at which we could integrate our contest on social channels together with the platform.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! Did what I needed it to do.

We used this platform to run social media giveaways for our clients, gather entries, and select a winner.

Rafflecopter review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"The best!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and everything is done for you!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

There are internal company giveaways and competitions and this software makes that easy.

Learning about Rafflecopter?

* We monitor all Rafflecopter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.