Project Projects Reviews & Product Details

Project Projects Overview

What is Project Projects?

Project Projects is an award-winning design studio specializing in work for art, architecture, education, and culture.

Project Projects Details

Project Projects
@projectprojects

Project Projects Reviews

Showing 2 Project Projects reviews
Location
Already have Project Projects?
PROJECT ASSISTANT MANAGER
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My company is one of the institution which focuses of offering our clients with loan for business purpose and other commercial as well as domestic uses. Though Project Project software my company has been able to fulfil all our customers desires and needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Project project software is an intuitive platform and i really like several elements in this software. One of the most element i like in Project Project software is that its the best to customize all companies strategies to fit our clients needs and desires. Also this is the best platform for user-customer collaboration software my organization has ever used. Project Project software is also an amazing integration software and it has a great features which enhances efficiency. Its also perfect software with particulate dashboards as well as best tracking and reporting of companies workflow within a single workplace. This software is wonderful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its true that all that glitters is not gold, Project Project software has been a milestone in collaborating my team with my clients but also we have faced some downfalls. First Project Project software is expensive for small and mid-sized businesses making it hard for this small business parlours to afford as well as fully manage them. Also this software is entangled with more sophisticated features which overly confuses new users at all levels. Therfore my concern is that management team to check on those aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

To be honest,am proud of Project Projects software.This software has been a bridge for all financial statements within my company. All predicaments we were facing its all stabalized. I highly recommend Project Project software entirely because its perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Predicaments in aspects of customization options,poor communication as well as collaborations between my team with our customers,poor integration with other software for efficiencies,poor tracking and reporting of all companies workflow. Since we realized how beneficial this software is,all services has be fully estabilished and stabalized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE.
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company focuses on creating opportunities for our clients by offering them with loans both for small business purposes as well as mid-sized business. Through Project Project software we have been able to achieve better managerial transformations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For the last 4 years we have been struggling in my company until we realized how amazing Project Project software it is. First,its easy to customaze all our organization strategies to fit all our customers needs as well as desires. This software has helped my team in collaboration between our clients which makes it simple to win our customers confidence. Also this is an amazing platform for integrating with other softwares to improve our organization management system. Also Project Project software has an exellent features to enhance management within my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly,this is an amazing software which has greatly transformed all managerial system within my company. I dont have negative comments regarding Project Project software the only concern i could like to rise is that Project Project software management team is to focus on updating the software features for more effeciency. Also to look on the pricing regime to favour all the clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Project projects software is an impressive at all levels . Personally i have used this azing software and it has greatly transformed all the managerial platforms within my company. Its an amazing financial management software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team always complained on aspects of poor budgeting options,poor customization options,poor user-customer collaboration as well as poor integration with other softwares. From the first day we started using Project Project software all the challenges we were facing have been eradicated completely. Its an amazing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Project Projects for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SmartSites Logo
SmartSites
4.9
SmartSites is a full service digital agency offering website design and development, SEO, and PPC. Our diverse team of designers, developers, and strategists is 50 people strong and spans across the globe.
Design Pickle Logo
Design Pickle
4.8
Design Pickle is an unlimited graphic design service for marketers and small businesses.
Salted Stone Logo
Salted Stone
Salted Stone has been fueling business growth through marketing, sales, customer success, and consultation services for over a decade. We craft, reimagine and (re)launch brands, build amazing websites, drive and nurture leads, and generate content that converts. We've got end-to-end solutions for today's customer-centric challenges.
DesignFive Logo
DesignFive
4.7
The evolution of digital creative. We link content marketing ambitions to hungry sales funnels. We create persona-driven experiences and measure success against problems solved.
ARK Logo
ARK
4.9
ARK is an independent full-service branding agency based in Nairobi, Kenya, combining strategic and creative thinking to deliver effective and compelling communication.
Aesop Logo
Aesop
A creative agency powered by narrative thinking.
Appirio Logo
Appirio
Salesforce Consulting and Implementation Services.
Canvas Logo
Canvas
As a team of innovative digital craftspeople, who are part of a larger creative collective, we think beyond technology to celebrate and create meaningful experiences that awaken a sense of awe and discovery in people.
Infront Webworks Logo
Infront Webworks
5.0
Infront is a Colorado online agency delivering award winning website design & custom website development with expert online marketing & search engine optimization (SEO) for over 20 years.
InboundLabs Logo
InboundLabs
4.9
We are a first of its kind global agency made up of an agile, scalable team of Inbound Marketing experts who are focused on helping your business grow. As a top Diamond HubSpot Partner, our Strategists, Creatives, and Engineers, collaborate seamlessly with 200+ companies in over 20 countries.