ProcurementExpress.com

4.8

ProcurementExpress.com gives manager-types and road warriors total control over project spend, all from your inbox. (That means no hassling with yet another login.) And your team gets quicker approval for the resources they need to keep the ball rolling. It takes just minutes to set up, and we'll do most of the work.

Work for ProcurementExpress.com?

Learning about ProcurementExpress?

Compare ProcurementExpress.com to Similar Solutions

ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

Ask ProcurementExpress a Question
Showing 15 ProcurementExpress reviews
ProcurementExpress review by User

"Procurement Express is an easy software solution"

What do you like best?

I use procurement express often and I find it to be extremely easy to use. It allows for organization in a world full of chaos. I find it to be quick and efficient. I am able to look up past orders very easily. I constantly have it up in a tab that I reference often. Also, it allows me to download PDF files with complete info.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be improved if I were able to print a full list of all of my orders line by line. It is too wide for all of the info to fit.

I am able to be precise with my ordering and check history in real time. I often reference my work and download a complete report of all of my orders.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ProcurementExpress.com
ProcurementExpress review by jenn d.
jenn d.

"Ordering supplies at school"

What do you like best?

The ordering process was quick and easy. Attaching the price, link and budget was super helplful to my school staff when they approve the orders.

What do you dislike?

I didnt dislike anything but did feel pressured to only order from one place since you have to do one provider per order. I

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider making it an option to select multiple providers (amazon and lakeshore) in one order

It allows us to budget and track orders effectively.

What Purchasing solution do you use?

ProcurementExpress review by Molly F.
Molly F.

"Good Program"

What do you like best?

I like how much information I can include with each PO#. I can upload tickets, track delivery dates, etc. Anytime I have recommendations or requests, Rubberstamp usually sees to them right away. If something is delayed, it's because they have to get approval from our company to make the change.

What do you dislike?

There are some controls that our company has put in place, which makes this a good program for company wide use. It can be tailored to the specific needs of the company. It would be nice to be able to add invoices to the reoccurring PO's to track those better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None as of right now.

It's easier to track money spent, anticipated money spent, what items we have rented. I had my own po log before, but this one is much easier to manage.

ProcurementExpress review by Nathalia I.
Nathalia I.

"Easy and Fast"

What do you like best?

We were looking for ease of use and fast implementation. I really like this software because is a very ease to use. And if I have any problem or question, they help me in the same time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is very difficult to find some budgets, maybe the search need to be less especific. We have a difficult for take the approver when then were canceled, some orders continue with the older approver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, "lightness", fast customer support

Since the adoption of Rubberstamp we have been able to increase the control over purchase approvals (we have not overrun budget since then), we have eliminated bureaucratic forms that required physical signatures (and most times would be incomplete) and we have streamlined the approval process

ProcurementExpress review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"Easy to use PO Application "

What do you like best?

available on both website and mobile phone. easy to create Purchase Orders on the fly.

straight forward and easy to use.

Rubberstamp is always improving with new features.

ability to manage purchases made

What do you dislike?

cant use @staff member yet in the notes to tag others. I hear the feature is coming soon

search could improve a bit since you need to have the correct spelling for vendor or trades, need to shorten the search to only a few characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

How we make purchases, without letting our staff spend without running a PO first through Rubberstamp.

Easier to approve invoices with PO numbers attached.

ProcurementExpress review by Lorenzo T.
Lorenzo T.

"Rubberstamp Rocks"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use with the program. It really makes my job so easy and it streamlines our approval process. I don't have to wait around for my Director to approve my request because he is always caught up!

What do you dislike?

Well, there is not too much to dislike about Rubberstamp. One feature that I would like to see is the addition of a reoccurring fixed cost module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for PO's

All of our purchases go through Rubberstamp. We are also using RS to forecast and track costs.

ProcurementExpress review by jose g.
jose g.

"Excelente herramienta"

What do you like best?

Rubberstamp es una excelente herramienta de trabajo, muy facil de usar, muy intuitiva, puedo manejar mis presupuestos de toda mi compañia, puedo darle acesso a todos los trabajadores asi como darle permisos par hacer o no hacer algo especifico, es un gran beneficio para el costo que tiene la herramienta

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que me desagrade, tal vez podrian poner mas idiomas, sin embargo es excelente

a llenado todas mis expectativas, me gusta mucho rubberstam. he podido controlar mi dinero con pocos clicks, todo esto por personal por grupos

ProcurementExpress review by Cj J.
Cj J.

"A lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Papers don't get lost; budget limits can be controlled

What do you dislike?

Approvers don't review documents often enough! If you have a solution for this be sure to let me know! Otherwise, your program is GREAT! It removed a tremendous source of stress from my life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for tracking documents and for anyone wanting to move toward digital and away from paper.

tracking of documents is absolute. Budgets are controlled and adhered to.

ProcurementExpress review by Robin A.
Robin A.

"A must have"

What do you like best?

Very vast and easy. Love that you can do searches to find past orders

What do you dislike?

At this point I really have no dislikes. They are always coming up with new ways of doing things

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, well worth the investment

Easy to keep track of what is going on and who ordered what. When needing to reorder something for a machine, do a quick search and there ya go.

ProcurementExpress review by Stefan I.
Stefan I.

"Lean and Efficient Purchasing"

What do you like best?

For construction purchasing, Rubberstamp really provides a portable, quick platform for tracking costs and quantities ordered. This is the leanest tool I have found at a great price.

What do you dislike?

The search function can be slow, menu navigation speed could be improved and the reports functionality is improving but in progress.

Time saving, can't even explain how much. Administrative time, improved record keeping

ProcurementExpress review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Made our ordering process much easier"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Simple interface. Easy reporting. Much better than QuickBooks

What do you dislike?

some missing functionality like easy reports for what products were ordered from a particular vendor

Consistent pricing. More visibility on inventory forecasting and needs

ProcurementExpress review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Rubberstamp review"

What do you like best?

Rubberstamp is easy to use. The system is very intuitive and allows for filling in the blanks or choosing from drop downs in a logical manner.

What do you dislike?

Any form of confirmation that the designated approver has received the P.O. Also a separate box for calculating GST and PST as in some cases like Fuel charges only GST is applicable and not PST.

Procurement of equipment, fuel, services and office supplies

ProcurementExpress review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Easy to use, great functionality and responsive technical support"

What do you like best?

Ability to tailor and streamline purchase approvals and make approvals with up to date budget information

What do you dislike?

Integration with accounting software needs work

Increased efficiency and improved governance in procurement

ProcurementExpress review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to navigate through and foolproof.

What do you dislike?

I tried using it on my mobile and it didn't seem to work, other than that I can honestly say I can't find any faults.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, it is an excellent product.

Saves time in getting approval for purchase requisitions.

ProcurementExpress review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Rubberstamp PO solution "

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and efficient/effective. Speeds up the purchasing process

What do you dislike?

Website a little slow at times but other than that no significant complaints

Provides an effective, electronic PO solution that is easy to learn, even for non tech-savvy users. Easily verify invoices with PDF of PO

Learning about ProcurementExpress.com?

* We monitor all ProcurementExpress.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ProcurementExpress.com to Similar Solutions