ProcurementExpress.com Reviews & Product Details

ProcurementExpress.com Overview

What is ProcurementExpress.com?

ProcurementExpress.com provides an instant view of the budget and the ability to sign off on purchase requests right away, even while on the road. It’s also super mobile-friendly so that you don’t even have to login or remember a password. In fact, you can approve purchase requests right from your inbox. It’s so simple that even a technophobe can use it. ProcurementExpress.com fully integrates with Quickbooks Online(along with other apps such as Zapier and Xero), so your entire team can raise purchase requests and spending per department, along with remaining budgets, can be viewed by your accountant on Quickbooks Online. ProcurementExpress.com also allows your team to get approval for purchases right away, rather than waiting several days for the manager to be back in the office. And when the manager is no longer the bottleneck, projects get completed faster. Free PunchOut functionality available for colleagues who love buying items for the company online. We’d love to show you how painless and efficient a purchase order system can be :) https://app.procurementexpress.com/users/sign_up?utm_source=g2

ProcurementExpress.com Details
Afrikaans, German, Greek, English, French, Dutch, Slovak, Spanish

ProcurementExpress.com gives manager-types and road warriors total control over project spend, all from your inbox. (That means no hassling with yet another login.) And your team gets quicker approval for the resources they need to keep the ball rolling. It takes just minutes to set up, and we'll do most of the work.

Rubberstamp is not like any other purchase order system in that it is very simple and user-friendly. Imagine your current purchase order system, minus all the frustrating parts. That’s how we created Rubberstamp.io, easy, fast way to manage purchase orders.

ProcurementExpress.com
2014
Dublin, Ireland
@ProcurementExpr

ProcurementExpress.com Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ProcurementExpress.com community
Have you used ProcurementExpress.com before?

ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

Showing 46 ProcurementExpress reviews
Already have ProcurementExpress.com?
C
What do you like best?

The continuous work to improve the system and ability to tailor it to an organizational needs is what i liked most about the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have highlighted that on filters maybe can filter using a year in question Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best to use especially for smaller organization and its cheaper and anyone can easily be taught how to use it without much expertise required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A quick turnaround time in approvals as Approvers can now even do it through emails without logging in so its giving us a quicker turnaround time in processing of PO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

ProcurementExpress.com is very user friendly and fast. After the information is entered you get an immediate email of the Purchase order. It also lets you know your budget remaining for each cost code (Steel, Piping, Subcontractors, Etc.) so you know what you have left in each "bucket" before you apply your cost. There is also an app if you are mobile to issue PO's if you are in the field or traveling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. If there was a PO log generated to a report that would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If possible, being able to generate a PO Log for Each Project that breaks down Each Cost Code totals would be great. This may already be a function that I have not been trained to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writing PO's while out of the office is paramount. This keeps you from having to get out your laptop and connect to servers. Everything is fast and efficient. It syncs with your accounting software instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As someone with an accounting background, and not necessarily a procurement background, it was easy to work into the functionality of this program. I can easily export and import relevant data and supply it to team members, managers, or higher level folks. I enter this program daily for tracking, audit, and information purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that if our company was larger than 200 employees the sheer volume might not be supported by only one person as easily as we do it now. Sometimes the sorting can be randomized that makes opening lots of purchase orders at once difficult for audit purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its straightforward and simple to use. If you have no experience with this kind of software, and a small company this is a great program to roll out to a solid team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes formatting impacts uploads in a way that make it difficult to upload budgets. The solution from there has been to send it to their customer service department who are always happy to help get data into our setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Manager
What do you like best?

- Easy to use

- Time friendly

- Accurate figures which make my work so much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing of the platform that I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software was very easy to use even when I started using it. It really helps me a lot with managing the costs of my projects and even saves me some time with the "draft" PO's that I can create in advance. Thanks to Procurement for making my life easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am currently solving problems which includes things like forgetting to raise PO's, calculating inaccurate costs and getting invoice amounts wrong. I am also solving the biggest problem I have and that is to track my expenses. I have realized that I am able to raise my PO's so much faster and more accurately with the Procurement Express Platform. I've also realized how easy it is to track my expenses with a click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Assistant
What do you like best?

ProcurementExpress' software is very easy to use with a clear process. It allows you to choose your own budgets and easily keep track of everything that needs to be paid. It shows the different departments which means we can keep track of spend throughout the company. It's also great that everyone can use the same software, from the marketing team, to the production team, and it's super easy to stick to a budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm just nitpicking here, but I don't like staring at the colour orange ;) Other than that, it was great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It used to be hard to keep track of PO's sent through for payments. With ProcurementExpress it's now easy to see what has been approved and what hasn't. I work in the marketing department and with this software you can easily see what money is spent in which department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Executive
What do you like best?

Eliminates the need for paper. Great transparency. Easy to use.

I like that this software gives Department Heads the responsibility of keeping their budgets under control. The system does not allow for over spending as a PO cannot be written when there is no money left. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I create a PO the remaining budget doesn't appear but other than that I don't really have anything I dislike about it. I never understand what Item Number means when there is already a number next to each new line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I only use it to raise POs so that I can purchase things so I am not really solving anything. Stops people spending willy nilly I suppose, even though it would be nice to just be able to buy something without all the admin..! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Video Producer / Copywriter
What do you like best?

I can easily see who has been paid and what for, as well as who I still need to allocate payments to when managing my project admin, which is a godsend when managing over 20 projects! I can now wrap a project with ease of mind knowing that all my suppliers have been paid, and no one will come back to me in a few weeks / months to follow up on payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

you can't search by supplier and budget simultaneously, but luckily this is not something that I need to do frequently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your future self will thank you for making your life easier! Manage payments and budgets easily by seeing what you've spent and what you still need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing payment of my suppliers and ensuring that they all get paid on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Vendors Relation
What do you like best?

+ broweser based - accessible from everywhere, via email and app.

+ very nice to overlook, explains things simple in graphics

+ easy to understand and use, also for non-IT persons

+ customizable, if needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- nothing so far. I had only positive experiences yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- having a transparent procurement process for everyone involved

- having clear responsibilities & budgets

- having a full automatical tracking of all purchases from each department

- savings in time / ressources

- savings in cash / optimization of purchasing as centralized due to supplier discounts with higher volume orders etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
What do you like best?

It saves so much time! Effective record keeping helps us answer any budget/payment related questions in only a few minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit cluttered, there are a few features we don't need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Procurement Express has an immediate effect on your spending. It makes a process that could be stressful, enjoyable and effortless. I makes me happy everytime I see a "Purchase order approved" message in my inbox :) Definitely worth the try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a lot of projects on the move and although we have a checklist to make sure we've paid everyone on time, there are still payments that sometimes slips through. Procurement Express helps us to spot these. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

With Procurement Express, I can upload a purchase order request and the approval can be made by my partner- who is on another campus- in minutes. We share a budget, and this software has really been a boon to our efficiency. Our purchases are speedy. Plus, our vendors are happy with our timely payments; we upload the invoices and our finance offices sees them immediately as payment needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One time the purchase order dollar amount changed on the form when I clicked send- that’s the only problem I have ever had Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting purchases approved within seconds, and vendors are being paid almost immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Purchasing Manager
What do you like best?

Data Management, Purchase Process and Also when you are Managing Annual Budget, this gives you best result in terms of Accurate Cost Savings' report, Up to date Information and system gives daily spending updates automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very useful and I did not see any disadvantage so far since I am using this more than a Year now.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommended for All Industries, This Software and their support teams are always ready to respond whenever needed, It is a great purchasing tool to utilize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now see all my POs online, I can share POs with Vendor through Procurement express directly.

The Main benefit of using this software is that you can control over each departmental assigned budget, Worry free management system, In case of any changes you want to make in PO; you can edit and update the PO. When you received the delivery, You can update your POs and make a payment timeline as per going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I am a new Director this year, and have had a big learning curve for new administrative duties. Procurement Express has been one of the easiest new tasks I have had. It was easy to learn to use, and I love that it keeps all my information in one place. . It’s awesome that the approving parties can ask questions and leave comments within Procurement Express, which helps keep things very clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't had any issues with Procurement Express. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get rid of the paper! You will love this simple system of keeping track of your budget, creating purchase orders, the approval process, and completing a purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has completely eliminated the need for paper copies and a paper trail for purchase requests and purchasing. Also cuts down on the amount of back and forth emails needed to get approval. The comments section is especially helpful, because the discussion can all take place in one spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software when using it is impeccable. I e.

You don't require a doctorate education to run and use the software.

Due to its simplicity, you can also teach your colleagues and they get to use the software with much ease thus it saves time for your company.

I really like this softwae Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently the software is running much okay thus no dislikes though at first I experienced some of challenges but I contacted the software team and they facilitated me accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Should you experience any difficulty using the system, please contact the team they are always quick to respond and offer appropriate solution with much ease.

ProcurementExpre.com is one of the best system I can confidently advice small to medium enterprises to go for it if they need to scale their business to higher levels because of its simplicity and it is user friendly also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Raw data entry and their conversion to refined data that can be extracted when need arises.

We also use Procurement Express. Com software for safe storage of data among many other uses.

These uses have helped us realize benefits of less paperwork associated with data storage in files and papers a process that is tiresome. You just need a single computer to accommodate hundreds of files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I like that the program is simplified and is very user friendly, it also has a mobile app so i can issue POs on the go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there isn't really anything i dislike about Procurement Express Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i'd highly recommend companies and businesses to using Procurement Experess Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we pretty much issue PO's on Procurement Express for all our purchases even for our larger contract, that is so we can issue all our procurement in one spot. Benefits are many, speedy issuance of PO's, tracking , approvals etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Manager
Insurance
What do you like best?

I like this software in that, it gives Department Heads the responsibility of keeping the database in systematic manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far i have not experienced any dislikes with this software, However much it should be but the team works on hand to responsive help from our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazingly simple and effective streamlined Purchase Order management product, i therefore recommend this software to others members of p Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used this software to purchase some items from different suppliers, hence it is really saves time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance
What do you like best?

ProcurementExpress.com is really easy to use. The best feature is that you can use it anywhere because it is web based, which suits us to the ground as many of our team travel & work in remote locations. The customer support is excellent too as the responses is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can not deem anything negative so far, but just suggestions to our customer support to upgrade on the features that will increase the graphs and charts as well feature that enhances the ability to re-locate budget after payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The team is improving it at a good pace. It is now very feature rich and remains easy to use immediate customer service response hence suggesting this software to anyone in procurement campany. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have got to safe time by uploading the items very quickly and aslo downloading files instead of looking for them manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation Engineer
What do you like best?

It is an easy software to use that takes less time to train on, was easy to train on and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is there is not a faster way of approving a PO from a supervisor like a text message instead of an email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very accurate PO and easy to generate and sub,it to the suppliers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Officer.
Insurance
What do you like best?

This system is very easy to use, this system keeps my life organized and everything is accounted for. I don't have to keep the paper receipts hence my workload has been greatly reduced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any problems with the system. I do appreciate the vendor service team for their quick response towards their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With the help ofProcurementExpress.com, we have been able to increase the control over purchase approvals, we have eliminated bureaucratic forms that required physical signatures, and we have streamlined the approval process. This is the powerful software of choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Record keeping has been enhanced through the use of this system, large files are now kept using one software the procurementExpress. Com. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use in office or in the field from mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to not like about this program it has been great for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Day to Day tracking is a breeze with this program. We are able to track and keep a very accurate accounting on all money coming out to all types of jobs, Vendors ect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

International Affairs
What do you like best?

This is one software that does not require training because anyone can use it. Its simple.

Implementation of the software takes few possible minutes and its customizable to fit in to your organisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In as much as the softwate is easy to use and saves time, the process of purchase order at times may take time especially when the mails and messages are not worked on, on time maybe due to inadequate staffs or too much purchase orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best time and money saving software for your instution to do budgeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Track spending across departments at any time is made easier in no minute from just where you sitted.

Improved the workflow process saving the team countless hours thus saving time and money.

Simplified purchase orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Business Affairs
Executive Office
What do you like best?

The people who work at ProcurementExpress are the best! Whenever I have a question, they are quick to respond to an email or a quick chat from the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have not found anything that I dislike. Everyone at ProcurementExpress is very helpful and we have virtually no problems with the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since we began using ProcurementExpress, it has been much easier to keep track of our budget. I believe this program makes it easier for our employees to keep up with the budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Manager
What do you like best?

Does not allow for overspending as it gives responsibility for budget control especially as an head of department . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sluggish on some days and does not round up costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If there is something specific that this PO solution does not offer, it is possible to make a request to see if for an additional cost, an additional custom solution could be worked on for your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping us decide as a company the level of information we need to have within an order. We can approve purchases on basic information or requests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

teacher
What do you like best?

The ordering process was quick and easy. Attaching the price, link and budget was super helplful to my school staff when they approve the orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didnt dislike anything but did feel pressured to only order from one place since you have to do one provider per order. I Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

consider making it an option to select multiple providers (amazon and lakeshore) in one order Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to budget and track orders effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement
Food Production
What do you like best?

instant results of what our costs were in real time rather than waiting for the bookkeepers report at the end of the following month.

Allows employees submit purchase requests

Reports available for review online for all users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

customer support is not satisfactory and immediate especially when requests are urgent

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

improve tracking of deparmental expenditures at any time

hone the order tracking for the users.

improve user experience by making it more easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it helps to reduce costs

it is an efficient platform for users to purchase orders.

easier and safer ways of storing data.\ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Academic interventionist
What do you like best?

The drop down menu options are very easy to use and help me remember everything I need to fill in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get confused as to what information is required to place an order, for example the item number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streamlining the ordering process across our organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.