Planning Pod

3.8

Planning Pod helps event professionals and businesses of all types be more productive

Work for Planning Pod?

Learning about Planning Pod?

Planning Pod Reviews

Ask Planning Pod a Question
Showing 6 Planning Pod reviews
Planning Pod review by Veronica M F.
Veronica M F.

"Wedding Planner Software"

What do you like best?

I love the way that it has grown over the years as I've been a subscriber for over 10 years. I also enjoy the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Since it started so long ago it will need a complete re-vamp to continue to compete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it, it may take a while to get it all set up but once you do it is easy and clients love it.

I use it for reminders and calendar appointments with clients, planning lists and a lot more.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Planning Pod
Planning Pod review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Planning Pod helps a busy wedding and event planner"

What do you like best?

That I can create events by name and date. I can add pictures to each event and assign vendors and users to each event. It also allows me to assign different levels to each user. So if I want to assign an event to a client, they will only have access to their event and none other.

What do you dislike?

There are not many downsides, but the few I have found are: the floorplan is a bit off in the dimensions. Twice I've mapped out a room and when we attempted to lay it out, we did not have enough space. The other is that in the old version you could label vendors by category and find them all easily. Now you have to tag them and sometimes we forget to tag them.

I used to write out everything in the customer file, so communicating this to all vendors involved was difficult. Something would always fall through the cracks. Not anymore because with the sharing everyone is on the same page.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Planning Pod review by Kristin H.
Kristin H.

"Very basic functionality, but good value for the cost"

What do you like best?

My impression is that this is a very low-cost tool that suits our very basic need for an event management software. Easily store information related to events and create checklists, coordinate with a team, etc.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit clunky, and I sometimes wonder if a shared Evernote folder with checklists could achieve the same results. More integrations with other systems - like Salesforce - might be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect it to be more than a pretty basic tool!

Keeping events organized - specifically trade shows.

Planning Pod review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Good Organization Tool, Although not very flexible "

What do you like best?

I love that planning pod is a one stop shop for invoicing, contracts, scheduling, etc. We used it when I worked as a wedding coordinator.

What do you dislike?

It’s difficult to get contracts to say exactly what we need them to. You have to work within Planning Pod’s templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having communication errors or struggling to keep all your employees on the same page, planning pod is perfect for you.

Having all of our scheduling and invoicing information in a single place. Not using different products to manage different aspects of each wedding. Definitely helps us avoid errors.

Planning Pod review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Best Event planning managment software for private events "

What do you like best?

Makes great timelines

amazing client communication

rates

What do you dislike?

better API

can't connect to eventbrite

can't donor management system

can't connect to salesforce

creating budgets and maintain client data information in one place.

Planning Pod review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Planning Pod"

What do you like best?

I loved that planning Pod was easy to use

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes. It was great

Staying organized and having each clients information in one place

Learning about Planning Pod?

* We monitor all Planning Pod reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.