Aisle Planner Reviews & Product Details

Aisle Planner Overview

What is Aisle Planner?

Planning, Design & Collaboration Tools by Wedding Professionals for Wedding Professionals.

Aisle Planner Details

Aisle Planner Inc.
2013
Cardiff, CA
@AislePlanner
Answer a few questions to help the Aisle Planner community
Have you used Aisle Planner before?

Aisle Planner Reviews

Showing 20 Aisle Planner reviews
Already have Aisle Planner?
What do you like best?

This program has everything you need as an event planner, including online collaboration tools to utilize with vendors and clients. There is a comprehensive check-list, an ability to add your own tasks and tasks for others (your team), a design space, budget tool, layout tool, notes, contacts and more. This program keeps all the details organized and keeps you from combing email threads to find tidbits of information. It also has a client management system, workflow and invoicing/payment tools which I don't use because I already use another service for our catering biz. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website tool is super basic. It would be great to enhance it with an RSVP online tool that connected to the guest list management. Then you wouldn't have to go anywhere else for your client website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing all the details of event planning can be tough. A|P really helps pin those details down and categorize them helping with efficiency and time management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aisle Planner is a wonderful must-have for any wedding professional. It has everything you need to bring brides and grooms to-be into your company. It will help you keep everything in one place without losing anything. It has all the features one would want in a wedding planning app, a checklist for things to do, a layout planner, and a budgeting tool. You can even keep all your contracts and vendor agreements in one place, which will make it that much easier on the day of the wedding because you can just print them all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Aisle Planner, but I do wish their floor planner/layout tool would improve. It is difficult to understand right away as it is not intuitive and it does take quite a bit to not only understand how to use it, but how to use it well.

I also wish it would merge with Zola, my favorite wedding website for couples. That would make it even easier and better to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit I have realized with Aisle Planner is that I can collaborate with other vendors and organizers without the hassle of going through Google Drives and emails that get lost in the system.

In addition, the planner has a great and easy way for you to keep all your contracts online in one place as well, which means that on the day of, you can print them and have them handy or have them in the cloud to show vendors and other parties involved when or if conflict arises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aisle Planner is the perfect tool for wedding professionals and one of the very few (if not the only one) that is geared directly at wedding professionals. You can save all the details for your clients in one place. This includes floor plans, guest list, contracts, and all contact with clients. The best part is that on the big day, you can open your computer and have all the important information available right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part is that the planner takes a little getting used to and every new team member always takes some time to get used to it. Especially the floor plan portion. That part could be more straightforward to use and that would make it much easier on our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aisle Planner has allowed us to stay organized with all our clients and that has increased our ability to take on more clients which has of course been great for our bottom line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about Aisle Planner:

1) It gives you an overview and a place to store all the important data about an upcoming wedding (timeline, layout plans, and budget).

2) Because it is cloud based you can work weddings all over the world and access the information from a computer (hello, Mexico!)

3) If you are new or an assistant (hi!) - this tool helps you learn the items you need to keep track of and helps you learn some "tricks of the trade"

4) On the day of - the information that has been stored in a client file is invaluable and we can send information to vendors who have not been very involved in the planning and they show up with all the necessary knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike a lot about Aisle Planner, but here are some ways they could improve their product:

1) More integration with apps or websites that brides use on their own (for example Zola)

2) It takes a little time to get familiar with the planner - perhaps some Youtube videos of "how-to" would be effective?

3) Better lead management! It is pretty good right now, but we still use our own contact forms etc. in addition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aisle Planner has allowed us to keep our wedding clients (80-90% of our business) in a specific place where we can keep all their important information in one place. In addition to being a regular CRM tool, it provides specific features that any wedding pro will love; timeline creation is so much easier with AP for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Everything you document and plan for an event is on one dashboard, such as budget, invoices paid, timelines, guest lists, floor plan layouts, and other notes or to-do lists to complete. Everything is available to reference, as it is available online, so you can review it from a laptop, tablet or even a smart phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I often forget or cannot find easy help with certain tasks, such as printing out certain info from the planner as a clean print. Usually I only have trouble with this looking at the layout plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This a great program to plan an event, but to also share details and plans with other staff so that everyone is on the same page the day of an event. Even if someone is walking in the day of the event, they can review the details so they will know what is expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Events Services
What do you like best?

I love the checklist, being able to see my clients progress and the format - it's so pretty!

Love the timeline, super easy to use and format and print

I really like the budget feature but don't use it often

I love the NOTES and use it every wedding for things like processional, photo shot list and packing list Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That there isn't a way to integrate the leads with a contact form like Honeybook

I'd love to be able to stay signed in

I wish you could custom number guests

I wish there was a way to integrate with All Seated for table layouts

I wish Zola or the Knot were integrated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Aisle Planner has single handedly taken my business from novice to expert and allowed me a much better work life balance! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation, providing more for my clients without using more time. Clear and concise instructions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool is excellent to organize your wedding and other events, I really like that it has a checklist and also that it is compatible with smartphones. Manage an important gallery to inspire us to design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As it is a new application, you still need more information to work on a list, I feel that you are continuously updating the page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application, in my work of organization of events it was an excellent tool that helps you to be more effective and with all the information in the palm of your hand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solve my life a lot in the organization of events, I can have everything in one place and easily accessible. The budgets and contracts I can have in this application and then evaluate them in detail, I do not have to be with papers of each budget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

I had been looking for a platform that could keep all of my clients information on, create and send invoices, build you brand, and more. It truly is a one stop shop for everything wedding or even planning related. I can't believe someone hadn't created this before. Truly revolutionary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting started it takes a little while to get oriented and figure out how to navigate the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take advantage of the free trial period to get accustomed to the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an event planner, finding a way to store, organize, and access all of my work relied on technology such as Google Drive which did the job but wasn't the neatest or easiest to use. Having a platform for all of my business needs SPECIFICALLY TAILORED to my needs as a planner is priceless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been looking for a central place to store all of our client's information on. This is the answer! It does everything we need from planning to invoices! We were stuck to find any more products other than this, it's not perfect, but damn it's awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only con at the moment is it was hard to get started, but after some help with the company, we were ready to role! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only one that does the job out there! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Removed the need of physical paper work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

I like the look of it, but it is not easy to figure out how to get started to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the floor plan portion of it. This part is very difficult to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It could be a great CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

One place for everything to be. I did have numerous files, folders, and presentation boards. This simplified it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Navigating the platform was a little tedious at first. There is a disconnect from what the planners/users ask for and the features being released. Aisle Planner is diversifying to also serve couples directly so their focus seems to be on that rather than implementing a useful app/platform and features like messaging within the clients dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Storage space. We’re cutting back on having to store a lot of physical paperwork. As an event planner, finding a way to store, organize, and access all of my work relied on technology such as Google Drive which did the job but wasn't the neatest or easiest to use. Having a platform for all of my business needs SPECIFICALLY TAILORED to my needs as a planner is priceless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

aisle planner is something yhat saved me ehen it comes to backup datat storage and organizing. its capacity of memeory helped me when i had to backup lots of memoirs from different projects and also just personal things that i used on a daily basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the browsing speeds arent as fast as i expected. It took a longer time for me to present a presentation to students due to the inconsistency of the browser Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

data and backup storage, solving numerous situations that having so much storage space it was a great ordeal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having one central place to store all of our clients information is so helpful, and the majority of our couples are planning from outside of the area so the 24/7 access to their dashboard is reassuring for them. The timeline feature is detailed and it’s nice to be able to filter down to the relevant info.

Would recommend if you are a planner looking for a way to organize your client information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a disconnect from what the planners/users ask for and the features being released. Aisle Planner is diversifying to also serve couples directly so their focus seems to be on that rather than implementing a useful app/platform and features like messaging within the clients dashboard. As we grow a team of planners, having a backend task and communication dashboard would be huge. We’re waiting it out for these new features, overall the pro’s outweigh the cons for the vue the system provides to our couples.

Would highly recommend looking at Dubsado and or Honeybook to test out which system works best for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend looking at Dubsado, Honeybook and other programs first to really compare the features. Once you have 35-45 weddings and are paying the top package price it might make sense to have a program that is not volume based.

With a team of planners I have to keep using other programs like asana and honeybook when the functionality could be all in one system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’re cutting back on having to store a lot of physical paperwork and streamlining our planning processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the fact there are lots of tools at your finger tips, all in one spot. You don't have to open a bunch of apps and programs for what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant edit my to do's and tasks when I need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love Aisle Planner. Its everything you'll for planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't had too many problems when dealing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I liked the clean design and making it an option to clients as a place to share ideas and documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was too customizeable that it felt like i had to build the app myself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

File sharing with clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

As a wedding planner, this allows me to keep all of my information in one spot to streamline communication with clients, let them be as 'involved' as they want to be, and it allows me to drastically minimize e-mails in my inbox. Less e-mails = more time doing my actual job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about Aisle Planner; but if I had to choose one thing, it would be the inability to assign 'to do's' or 'tasks' based on a percentage basis. Right now I have to manually alter the dates for a shotgun wedding, but if we could input the wedding date and have Aisle Planner calculate when we'd do each task along the way, it would save me a lot of time getting clients set up in the system! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a wedding planner, YOU NEED Aisle Planner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management, e-mail overload, client communication, the inevitable "What's next?!" from clients; this takes care of it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Coordinator
Individual & Family Services
What do you like best?

I seem to always be on Aisle Planner, they have everything I need for my business. I am able to manage every detail with this program down to the guest lists and vendors. I highly recommend to any wedding planner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there is not one negative thing I can say about Aisle Planner. I have never been disappointed when using this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a wedding planner and are not using Aisle Planner, stop what your doing and check it out. It will change the way you plan! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aisle planner covers nearly every part of my business. I use it for all parts of the planning process and it has completely replaced my tradition spreadsheets and contact book way of planning. I am now more organized and prepared when communicating plans with my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interior Automotive Design Intern / Master Thesis
Design
What do you like best?

C'est un produit très complet avec une offer très competitive. Présent sur toute la toile,

il permet de vous équiper pour votre marriage avec un choix assez incoryables allant des petits accessoires jusqu'au elements de décors majeurs.

La plateforme collaborative vous permet d'etre en lien avec les responsables de la société et de vous aider a effectuer les demarches pour realiser votre évènement sans aucuns soucis.

Le site est très complet également, avec un design épuré et facilement comprehensible de part ses logos, ses images, et son graphisme général Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pour un personne ne pratiquant pas l'anglais, n'essayez meme pas d'aller sur leur page d'acceuil. En effet, c'est une société qui s'exprime uniquement par l'anglais et vous serez donc rapidement dépassé et vous aurez du mal a comprendre toutes leurs offres.

Le temps de réponse est peut être également une chose a améliorer car ayant envoyer des requites, celles ci mettent du temps à trouver leur réponse parmis les vendeurs qui nous sont proposes a l'entré du site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go on and try it :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

C'est plus une solution personnelle que professionnelle. C'est un service de contact entre toutes les parties, aussi bien des organisateurs que des personnes responsable pour organuiser l'évènement.

Une vrai réussite je recommande pour tout ceux qui souhaitent passer un très bon moment.

Néanmoins, demandez un certain budget pour realiser votre évenement car ce n'est pas anodin si l'entreprise marche bien ... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Specifically designed and built for wedding planners, always improving, great support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot hide certain features from specific users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

project management, organization, clarity with clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Easy to run. Software covers every detail possible. The boards you can create give you that extra boost to really show what the wedding will be like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Even the price pays for itself over and over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is addicting!!! With the planning tools and the boards you create to put images in the clients minds it is perfect!!

They cover every detail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized after using this software there was so much more I could have been doing. It helped me to know everything is covered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.