Pixlr Pro

Speed up your design and editing work with Pixlr Pro, the intuitive image editor that runs on web browsers.

Work for Pixlr Pro?

Learning about Pixlr Pro?

Compare Pixlr Pro to Similar Solutions

Pixlr Pro Reviews

Showing 16 Pixlr Pro reviews
Pixlr Pro review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Excellent tool for editing photographs"

What do you like best?

I love that the software is online and does not need to download anything, that's great, because previously I had to download several editing programs that put my computer super slow, and I hated it, it is excellent when editing our photographs , very easy to use and I can use it from anywhere I am with internet connection, among the tools that Pixlr Editor offers are selection (rectangular, oval, freehand and color), brushes, pencils, fills of color, clone buffer, tools of envelope and underexposure, of focused and out of focus and multitude of filters very similar to those of any application "of payment". In general it is a platform, simple, intuitive, easy to use and maybe not the best in the market or the one that makes the most professional editions, but it is undoubtedly an excellent candidate for editing.

What do you dislike?

Pixlr Pro has become one of my favorite tools and the first ones I go to when doing a job, so I really do not have any negative things to say about it, it just works, it's free and online, it's fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are one of those who do not need to have the last of the tools of Photoshop. If you are one of those who often say that they do not use Photoshop because they do not need such a professional application but with your processor, you feel that you are ever short. If you are one of those who think that you spend money on an application that you will use very occasionally. If you are one of those who prefer not to use a program that hacks it ... Do not forget to try Pixlr. It is an excellent option for all those users who want to come in when doing photo retouching with tools of a level that until only a few years ago only professionals could access but with a simplicity of use, universal availability and completely multiplatform.

Although Pixlr Pro is not the ideal platform for such professional jobs, if it is for 50% of my work cases, which are simpler jobs, a little less demanding than others and that I must also finish in short periods of time. time, additional to that is free so I do not spend on editing programs.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pixlr Pro
Pixlr Pro review by mark k.
mark k.

"Best online editing tool "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Pixlr is the simplicity of altering pictures in the cloud, chiefly utilizing Pixlr for brisk altering of pictures, for example, including content, editing, resizing or applying channels to photographs. Actually the application is basic and outwardly wonderful, it enables you to make the most essential modifying just which is extremely helpful on the off chance that you are not enamored with altering.

What do you dislike?

The main negative of Pixlr, despite the fact that I would not say that it is terrible, however that is made intentionally along these lines, is that being excessively basic there are somethings that one can not do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest utilizing Pixl on the off chance that you need an application to alter your pictures rapidly and effectively (in only a couple of snaps). On the off chance that you additionally would prefer not to pay any kind of permit you can utilize Pixlr for nothing.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Pixlr Pro review by Kinjal F.
Kinjal F.

"Most useful & Effective Photoshop editor"

What do you like best?

I declare related to the sure thing wind I don't notice to instal peasant-like software on my abacus , the software is online and excellent free alternative to expensive snap editors . The online program has the unconcealed physiognomy required to abbreviated gauche photo and is certainly easy to use with little training . You are gifted to spare your play the part online and cross out later from any computer with internet access.

What do you dislike?

It would be spot on target to be talented to twin and unite imagine layers foreigner images second-hand foreign parts of the program (instead of having to cheerful the suppose, furnish reproduction it and cling it into another image as a layer). The online personage of the program all things considered requires a presumptuous internet rapport, and the managing editor needs to be correct to whoop fasten extensively of the spyglass, against I've never personally lost my work.

Being Social Media selling govt, I actually have to figure with millions of Social media pictures campaign and ads, thus it's handy on behalf of me to use Pixlr Editor that is simple on-line editor provides all the desired tools that i would like. because of Pixlr Editor we do not wish to attend for Graphics designer we have a tendency to use to manage it by ourselves.

Pixlr Pro review by Jesus M.
Jesus M.

"Liven up the photos of your products with Pixlr Pro!"

What do you like best?

A good photo editing program allows you to perform all the processes to retouch images and get the most out of a photograph. Pixlr Pro is one of those wonderful editing programs.

Pixlr is a tool for editing photos online that I use a lot and is one of my favorites.

Pixlr is free and available on all operating systems with a web browser. It also works with Android and Apple iOS devices

What do you dislike?

Every day I use pixlr pro I like it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

pixlr pro will help you to improve the appearance of your images or photographs. I always use it to edit the photos of the sports products that I sell and then upload them to my social networks. I have obtained many more sales. My photos are more attractive and eye-catching and I have more clients who want to buy the products that I sell.

If you own an online store, it is good practice to insure your business, to offer buyers clear and professional-looking product images. The images you use in your store will arouse consumer interest in your products.

That's why I like to use Pixlr Pro because it has helped me to make the photos of the products I sell more attractive. It is a wonderful image editor that has transformed my photos and makes me earn more money. It has easy drop down menus, filters and effects, transformations, text editor and it is not downloaded because it is web based.

Pixlr Pro review by Shaktiraj G.
Shaktiraj G.

"Create images like a Pro with Pixlr Pro"

What do you like best?

Pixlr Pro helps me in creating the best images for any platform whether it be social media cover or just a simple birthday card. It is the best for corporate images as well as simple images. Also there are hundreds of templates for each category which makes me design a perfect creative for every image that I have to create.

What do you dislike?

As such there is nothing that I dislike about Pixlr Pro. It's just an amazing platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pixlr Pro is highly recommended to every individual who makes images online and wants to create pro images. It is free of cost.

I use Pixlr Pro in office as well as home. It has got several templates and each one of them is in psd format which is just amazing. It is easy to use with a bit technical knowledge.

Pixlr Pro review by vishal s.
vishal s.

"Best For online Editing Images"

What do you like best?

I cherish that the product is on the web and does not have to download anything, that is extraordinary, on the grounds that already I needed to download a few altering programs that put my PC overly moderate, and I detested it, it is fantastic when altering our photos , extremely simple to utilize and I can utilize it from anyplace I am with web association, among the apparatuses that Pixlr Editor offers are determination (rectangular, oval, freehand and shading), brushes, pencils, fills of shading, clone cushion, instruments of envelope and underexposure, of engaged and out of center and large number of channels fundamentally the same as those of any application "of installment". As a rule it is a stage, basic, instinctive, simple to utilize and perhaps not the best in the market or the one that makes the most expert releases, yet it is without a doubt an amazing contender for altering.

What do you dislike?

Pixlr Pro has turned out to be one of my most loved instruments and the initial ones I go to while carrying out a responsibility, so I truly don't have any negative things to state about it, it just works, it's free and on the web, it's fabulous.

In spite of the fact that Pixlr Pro isn't the perfect stage for such expert occupations, in the event that it is for half of my work cases, which are less complex employments, somewhat less requesting than others and that I should likewise complete in brief timeframes. time, extra to that is free so I don't spend on altering programs.

Pixlr Pro review by Keval R.
Keval R.

"Best Web Editor for pictures"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Pixlr is its usability. By stacking the application we can choose a few choices, from opening a current document to another one, for those of us acquainted with Photoshop we won't have issues here. Something that we should remember is that Pixlr works with Flash, so we more likely than not initiated the module in our program.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I don't care for particularly is that to get more impacts we should pay

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure, I would like to recommend to my friends.

I utilized for speedy photograph alters or for little workmanship manifestations. I likewise utilized when I didn't have access to my own pc where I have Photoshop introduced

Pixlr Pro review by Komal s.
Komal s.

"Make Image like a pro version of Picasso with Pixlr Pro "

What do you like best?

Pixlr Pro causes me in making the best pictures for any stage whether it be online networking spread or only a straightforward birthday card. It is the best for corporate pictures and in addition straightforward pictures. Likewise there are several formats for every classification which makes me structure an ideal inventive for each picture that I need to make.

What do you dislike?

There is extremely constrained supply of the eminence free pictures, that builds my work of finding a similar sort of pictures or different variants by means of google and after that including them.

I utilize this product to change and alter a ton of my own and business pictures.

Pixlr Pro review by Aprajeeta S.
Aprajeeta S.

"More Advanced Photo Editing Tool"

What do you like best?

The most Advance and Powerful Image Editing tool which you can use straight from any browser which I like the most about it. You can import photos from Facebook as well, moreover you can save your work in PSD formate as well. quite an effective tool.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is which I Dislike about Pixlr Pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I Do, I can tune every aspect of my photo manually and enhance photos as quickly as possible. My Most Favourite open source Photo Editor with a full Photoshop-style editing interface.

As an SEO I require quick and easy ways to make the creatives and graphics to be posted for social media posts and blog images. Pixlr made my job trouble-free. Developing the templates and new screens turn out to be easier and even in the absence of the graphic designer the posts more seem to be like professional and that’s how Pixlr pro worked for me.

Pixlr Pro review by Monika P.
Monika P.

"Act like a Pro Designer with Pixlr Pro"

What do you like best?

I just love the templates which are very well categorized. Pixlr Pro lets me create pro like images in no time.

What do you dislike?

As such there is nothing that I dislike about Pixlr Pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pixlr Pro is highly recommended to every digital marketer specially.

Not all companies have bulk of graphic designers who can provide images whenever they are asked to do so. Pixlr helps us (non-designers) to make images using great templates whenever we require images on urgent basis.

Pixlr Pro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Pixlr Pro review"

What do you like best?

what I like most about this is the ease of use. It resembles all the adobe programs which is what makes it so easy to use and adaptable. Another great thing is that you can access it anywhere is an online graphic tool.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't yet support dragging & dropping images in to the browser window. And to get more effects you need to pay to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the app its great and free and gets the job done. it also has many filters that are similar to adobe photoshop!

I mostly use it for quick edits and when I don't have access to my Mac where have photoshop.

Pixlr Pro review by ASHWINI P.
ASHWINI P.

"Design like pro just in minutes "

What do you like best?

Being an HR intern, I need to make a lot of announcements every week. Pixlr Pro makes it easier for me to frame an invite to the events and meetings in more creative manner.

What do you dislike?

There is very limited stock of the royalty free images, that increases my work of finding the same kind of images or other versions via google and then adding them.

Since Pixlr pro is already available online so it eliminates the trouble of installing the softwares into the device and can be easily accessed from anywhere.

Pixlr Pro review by Abhishek Singh R.
Abhishek Singh R.

"Use Pixlr Pro and Avoid the Pain of Installing Photo Editing Softwares"

What do you like best?

The best part I like from Pixlr Pro is the application doesn't require to be installed!

What do you dislike?

Didn't found yet! I am just enjoying it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for Mobile Application!

Well, I am a digital marketer and I can't afford the expensive pro-version of other software. The best thing with a Pixlr-Pro is free.

Pixlr Pro review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"PiXLR for Pics"

What do you like best?

I really like the usability of this software and the suite of options. There's definitely a large amount of custom templates and fonts that i use often.

What do you dislike?

I wish that i understood more about the suite of features; like sometimes I accidentally find things. Then its hard to find/ locate them again.

I use this software to modify and edit a lot of my personal and business images.

Pixlr Pro review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"I'm Really Impressed With the Editing Capabilities"

What do you like best?

I love that the interface is just like Adobe Photoshop's layout and has the same tools and capabilities. It's user friendly and allows you to use keyboard shortcuts making the workflow go faster.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it takes a long time for a RAW file to open into the program, but for working only on jpgs, it loads fast.

There are other editing software programs that have come a long way since Adobe Photoshop has been released. I'm more open to trying other programs now than I was several years ago.

Pixlr Pro review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Pixlr pro"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and how afforable it is while still giving a lot of options in the way of editing and making art

What do you dislike?

I dont like how when im working on stuff and the mobile app crashes and i lose my progress sometimes. Hopefully they fix it soon.

We use it for our social media pages and help edit images together. We also use it for when we make articles and put banners together.

Learning about Pixlr Pro?

* We monitor all Pixlr Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Pixlr Pro to Similar Solutions