Perkuto

4.7

Perkuto helps marketing leaders who feel frustrated with not having a bigger impact on revenue. As a Marketo Platinum Partner, our team of experienced consultants create impactful strategies, optimize marketing operations, simplify MarTech and execute on day-to-day campaigns. We assist marketing leaders in exceeding their goals and rise to the top.

Work for Perkuto?

Learning about Perkuto?

Perkuto Reviews

Ask Perkuto a Question
Showing 42 Perkuto reviews
Olivia P.

"Marketing Automation Pros"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We worked with the Perkuto team in a consulting capacity. They conducted an in depth audit of our Marketo instance which gave us great insights into our strengths and opportunities. Their expertise was one of the things we valued most. They understand everything about Marketo and took the time to understand our particular instance and business needs.

After this we also used them to redesign and optimize our lead lifecycle and scoring. Their team really understands how to technically build these flows and work with some of the custom rules we have.

What do you like best?

When we conducted our audit, and during our lifecycle and scoring project, Perkuto took the time to really understand our unique business needs and then evaluated how they could best address our pain points. They wanted to ensure they were addressing sales and marketing needs in this project and they did exactly that by conducting interviews with each team and actively communicating with all of us throughout the project.

They are Marketo experts too and this was visible in the work they did and the relationships they had. They were quickly able to address any Marketo needs we had and really ensured our instance was optimized for our business.

What do you dislike?

I don't currently have anything I dislike about working with Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I absolutely recommend working with Perkuto for any of your marketing automation needs. They are the true experts and have surpassed our expectations with their knowledge and professionalism. We will definitely be working with them in the future on our marketing strategy.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Perkuto
Anh L.

"The Locomotive for a hyper-growing business"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Having started my employment with Mendix in January 2017, and tasked with the project of rebuilding the lead flow process for our organization along with a colleague and our manager in March, we utilized Perkuto to assist with the undertaking.

What do you like best?

Perkuto not only tried to understand our goals with the rebuild but in the process, applied themselves to learn about our business, which isn't an easy task. There's a noticeable sense of urgency that is displayed across all of the people/departments we've worked with since the beginning of our relationship.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything that we've disliked which is why Mendix is doing what we can to continue our relationship with Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Choose Perkuto if considering other vendors. In most situations, consultants are only available until implementation. Their goal as a consulting company is to nurture the relationship.

What Marketing Automation Consulting solution do you use?

Kyle H.

"Perkuto has been Fantastic"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto is helping us with properly aligning our Marketo platform with our Microsoft Dynamics platform, as well as validating our various automation processes. Additionally, they are helping us to develop a Data governance model to validate and maintain our data moving forward.

What do you like best?

Our project team is exceedingly detail oriented and they do a great job set and communicate expectations. They are experts when it comes to the Marketo environment, and have helped us to properly map the processes we are trying to improve. They have also done a great job of listening to our needs, understanding our project objectives and giving us different options to attain those goals, in the most efficient possible manner.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I don't have anything that I dislike about Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend that anyone looking to work with true industry experts when it comes to marketing automation look no further than Perkuto. They have met and surpassed our expectations, and have been a true consultative partner through our entire ongoing engagement.

Portia L.

"Easy to use, easy to work with"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I reached out to Perkuto to ask about their Marketo email templates. I was debating between forking out for a master template or buying a pre-made template that I could upload and alter myself.

What do you like best?

The templates are built to work seamlessly in the Marketo 2.0 editor. Once I uploaded, I could get started right away. The Perkuto reps were responsive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

These are generic and I did have to dig into the code and make changes so that every module was ready to use in line with our brand guidelines - knowing that would save me a ton of time down the line. That process was time consuming, but to be fair, I didn't buy a custom master template and understood that I would have to do some manual work to make this work for me.

MM
Manager/Operations in Marketing and Advertising

"Helped a Marketo Rookie"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are new to Marketo and Perkuto designed templates for our emails. We were looking for basic templates to match our other branding, with minimal automation, though we do have Marketo snippets included.

What do you like best?

Perkuto was very consultative. They were clear on their needs for discovery and when they delivered the work there was minimal back and forth. Very well managed.

What do you dislike?

We are through our first set of deliverables and there's nothing I didn't like about working with them.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

When it came to the use of the templates designed for us, I brought in our operations folks and Perkuto has the right people on the call as well. Other than that, I worked directly with our client services manager to help keep hours in check.

Corri M.

"Perkuto was amazing to work with!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had an email template that was not flexible at all, we needed to be able to change out email sections without going into the email code and add or remove images. They took this email template and created one that was new and improved.

What do you like best?

Everyone on our Perkuto team was so friendly and professional. They asked what we needed done, had the email turned around in about two days and even added an extra feature that we requested at the last minute. The template has met all of our needs ever since!

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that there was anything about our experience that I disliked. We did only use their email building services, so I cannot speak to any of their strategy or consulting expertise.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are considering working with Perkuto, I would recommend working directly with them, not through another vendor such as your marketing automation platform consultant.

Josh H.

"Marketing operations expertise on demand"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with Perkuto on many projects. Most recently as a team extension where they provided marketing operations experts and Marketo experts to help my team with a large workload and special projects.

What do you like best?

Willingness to be flexible on the consulting model.

Ability to closely monitor their team's performance.

Ability to manage projects effectively.

Willingness to correct mistakes and take responsibility.

What do you dislike?

Difficult programming projects take longer than expected. But that's usually the nature of those projects.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

As with any consulting or outsourcing opportunity, have a good idea of what you want and how you want to work with your provider. While I trust Perkuto very much, don't just drop things into their lap and walk away, expecting everything to work. Be involved.

Be clear with them up front on your expectations and be willing to take their real world advice.

Manager/Operations

"Perkuto offers Marketo Expertise at an affordable price"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had several different initiatives/projects including developing outbound sales emails, a new user experience Marketo workflow, nurture campaign enhancements and education, dedicated IP tutorials, and Salesforce Data Connector tutorials.

What do you like best?

The Perkuto team was very attentive, very organized, flexible and provided us the Marketo intelligence and bandwidth that we needed. They allowed us to shift from project to project and clearly outlined our progress throughout our engagement. The team was very well educated and evolved our Marketo learning curve faster than we expected.

What do you dislike?

We did have a change in Account Managers a couple of times, which is understandable. This sometimes made it challenging on our internal teams which also shifted between departments.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Identify your challenges and clearly define your goals and projects prior to engaging with Perkuto, as this will allow you to accomplish more in the same timeframe.

Tom W.

"Perkuto Was Excellent"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Getting the most out of Marketo. We were using it more like a simple email tool, and were not taking advantage of marketing automation. Further, Marketo was not properly configured to Salesforce.

What do you like best?

Perkuto's approach was very consultative. They did a good job of understanding our business problems.

Also, they did a fantastic job of documentation.

What do you dislike?

There honestly wasn't much to dislike. All of the projects we worked on were successful, and each Perkuto team member was very professional and responsive along the way.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I did an extensive vendor evaluation with the choice coming down to a shortlist of two between Perkuto and LeadMD.

I was impressed with both companies, but ultimately went with Perkuto and have no regrets.

Zoe W.

"The gold standard for Marketo/marketing automation consulting "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used Perkuto over a period spanning several years as we (the marketing team) got ramped up with Marketo specifically and marketing automation more generally. Perkuto helped us successfully implement many new programs in Marketo and Salesforce that are now fundamental to our operations and overall strategy. Perkuto's consultants are meticulous, extremely knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with, and their project managers are top notch as well. I've worked with many outside vendors since -- including much larger agencies -- and Perkuto remains the gold standard for thoroughness, quality, responsiveness, and timely delivery of projects.

What do you like best?

Perkuto's consultants are both technical and strategic: they're experienced systems architects who get their hands dirty, but can also provide very sound high level strategic advice. Working with them allowed us to rapidly expand our knowledge and become better marketers. The dedicated project managers we worked with were extremely thorough and organized and were always nimble when priorities shifted on our end.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike -- overall, we had an incredibly positive working relationship with Perkuto for several years.

"Get's it done!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Marketing automation program implementation and reporting set up.

What do you like best?

Over the course of the past year, this team has helped us implement a rebuild of a fairly complex program that targets and nurtures our leads based on their behavior and indicated interest. The team knows their stuff and is easy to work with, making our time to market quick.

What do you dislike?

It hasn't been often however, there have been a few key misses when it comes to the small details being completed completely and correctly that have been overlooked in the QA process.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Have a plan and a strategy going into your agreement. This will enable you to have a marketing automation program ready for market quicker than you may have thought.

Jason R.

"Helpful, Detailed, and Friendly"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped us build our lead lifecycle, lead scoring, opportunity reporting, and provided ongoing support for our Marketo instance.

What do you like best?

They have great communication and project management and are very easy to talk to. They are extremely detailed in everything they do and are helpful with suggestions to make Marketo and connected systems more powerful or efficient.

What do you dislike?

There really isn' t anything I dislike about working with them. If I had to say something it would be that they weren't experienced with our CRM but then again we don't use SalesForce or Dynamics etc.

"Our Extended Team"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto helps us with everything! From day to day operations to high level strategy. They truly are an extension of our team. As demands grow on our internal team Perkuto is able to adapt and meet our needs every time.

What do you like best?

Perkuto has the "bench" set-up that our organization needed. We needed the ability to call upon different levels of expertise for any given project. Sometimes we need strategy and sometimes we need execution, such as updating every email for a brand update. This allows our team to stay nimble and meet our stakeholders needs.

What do you dislike?

Perkuto has been an amazing partner. We are open in our feedback on adjustments we need and they have met them every time.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Perkuto will be ready to get to work! Our organization runs a little slower due to our size. I recommend being prepared to hit the ground running.

Lauren B.

"Solid thought leadership, project management and guidance on Marketo best practices"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto supports the ongoing evolution of our Marketo instance, guiding us through our more complicated builds and improvements. They have supported the revamping of our lead lifecycle, lead attribution and nurture strategies, among many other components.

What do you like best?

Every consultant we work with is extremely knowledgeable and detail oriented. They know Marketo inside and out. Support is prompt and next steps are always clearly laid out. They are also very proactive on pointing out ways we can improve and also on issues we should be aware of.

What do you dislike?

Initially there was miscommunication on project goals but this was immediately resolved to our satisfaction and then some.

Haley T.

"Held our hand each step of the way"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto helped us integrate Marketo and Salesforce. We had a light marketing team and salesforce team who hadn't worked with Marketo before, so their expertise was incredibly valuable (and quick!)

What do you like best?

Not only was the staff friendly, but they took time to explain what we needed to know and then communicate to other internal stakeholders in our company.

What do you dislike?

They set everything up independently, so if something were to break, I wouldn't know how to fix it without Perkuto.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They'll give you a workbook that you can fill out with specifics of what you're looking for. Use it!

Patrick N.

"Professional, knowledgeable, detail oriented"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto has given us a great support for Marketing Automation, team training, custom email and landing page coding, reputation management support, among a great many other things.

What do you like best?

I like that Perkuto is very responsive and quick to help. I also really like that they give clear timelines for project completion and assigned us a dedicated project manager. They're really knowledgeable too and a great go-to for help in Marketo or with coding.

What do you dislike?

Can't really come up with a dislike for them. Best vendor I've worked with so far.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go for it. They're great!

Jason B.

"Great experience with Perkuto!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

An important project we worked with Perkuto on involved a complex series of recurring and timed texts and emails to be sent to Contacts based on specific criteria, particular to each Contact. Both the content of the message and the frequency was Contact specific.

What do you like best?

We loved the innovation, the attention to detail, the quick responses, and in our case the campaigns were bilingual (Eng/Fre) and Perkuto had bilingual bilingual project team members available.

What do you dislike?

Overall, there isn't a lot we disliked. Very early on we did feel that we needed a Perkuto team with a little more Salesforce knowledge and Perkuto quickly filled that need,

Stéphanie V.

"Perkuto, a nice company that understand and listen to the request of there customer"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Project: Built a scoring program in Marketo plateform. We start the project at they end of December and we finished it before the 31 january.

They employees work fast and good. They are always available to answer to your question.

What do you like best?

The felling that you are not a number for the compagny but a important person. They almost make you feel like you are a part of their compagny.

What do you dislike?

That they didn't have a french resources available. Per chance, I speak english and I can work with english person. They should hire more resssources in french.

Phil D.

"Pleasure to work with"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Vendor for day a to day, urgent and special projects marketing automation tasks.

What do you like best?

Attentiveness, speed and process. Perkuto, is very process oriented and that helps them deliver quality solutions on time.

What do you dislike?

The time difference. As they are in EST and my company is in PST.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I trust Perkuto with my Marketing Automation needs. They take the time to understand my business so that their solutions make sense in my Marketo instance.

Nicholas D.

"High impact agency! "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped us deploy Marketo, build out Marketo, and create interesting campaigns and measurement behind Marketo... We even came runner up for an award with their help!

What do you like best?

I absolutely love their energy! They are among the best at working with Marketo, which makes working with them great!

What do you dislike?

At least when I used them, they can sometimes get stuck in too much process and documenting everything... I suppose that's not too bad but this speaks volumes to them being teachers as well!

Danielle L.

"Very knowledgeable and helpful!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had a rocky onboarding with Marketo and consulted the team at Perkuto to help us get things straightened out. They helped advise us on the Marketo, developed program templates, and provided us the basic knowledge to get on our feet with Marketo.

What do you like best?

The team was very friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive. When I asked a question they were unsure of, they always followed up after with thoughtful and thorough answers.

What do you dislike?

Perkuto uses Slack to communicate and sometimes I would miss a communication because I don't use Slack for anything and would forget to check it.

Wilfrid B.

"Perkuto has been amazing!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have been using Perkuto for the last 3 years using their concierge option. It was really an extension to our team and we were able to scale within a hyper-growth environment. In addition they were able to adapt easily to our internal processes.

What do you like best?

Our consultant was very fast with high quality deliverables. Always trying to help with a smile.

What do you dislike?

I don't currently have anything I dislike about working with Perkuto.

Extension to our marketing ops team.

Wendy G.

"Great Partner!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Lead scoring, routing and program set up

What do you like best?

They talked to me in business speak, not tech speak - so I could clearly understand what needed to be done and how the process would impact our teams.

What do you dislike?

Some of the work they did seemed high for the level of work.

Noam R.

"RSS to Marketo in no time flat"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use the Perkuto product to automate sending the latest posts from my blog to my subscribers.

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up the tool and the customization offered

What do you dislike?

Some of the limitations in how it's set up require you to set up smart campaigns to manually track lead statuses, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Really great Marketo solution!

Simon L.

"Robust and innovative solutions"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked with different teams at Perkuto for multiple projects, including implementation of

a qualification model, lead nurturing and different types of scoring.

What do you like best?

I was impressed with the engineering and innovation they brought into their solutions.

What do you dislike?

Our main consultant was frequently replaced. Although, project manager and solution architects made sure that quality work was delivered every time.

Elise P.

"e-newsletter success"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuta did a great job helping us customize our e-newsletter templates, making them easier and more efficient for us to use.

What do you like best?

I've found Perkuto to be very responsive and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything thus far that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

So far, I've found Perkuto to be very helpful in getting me up and running with my e-newsletters.

John S.

"Great Partner for our Marketing Team"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto assisted with configuration of our Lead LIfecycle / RCM, Data Hygiene within Marketo, Program maintenance and lead scoring.

What do you like best?

Not only willing to come in and deploy fixes, but partner with your organization to really drive better strategy and data quality.

What do you dislike?

There are more affordable alternatives, but Perkuto was well worth it for us.

Alexandre L.

"COO"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Full audit of our lead generation and Marketo implementation, documentation and recommandations.

What do you like best?

Perkuto team of experts came on site for 2 days, and like real pro, they nailed it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really, other than not being able to hire them full time ;-)

Wilfrid B.

"Great Marketo Agency"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've been working with Perkuto since over 3 years now and the level of expertise is amazing.

What do you like best?

Our main consultant Priyank is fast, reliable and always ready to help.

What do you dislike?

They are not cheap for sure. Also they are not local.

Candace M.

"Our Marketo reimplementation would have been impossible without Perkuto's help and expertise."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto helped us with the migration and reimplementation of our new Marketo instance from our legacy Marketo instance. They also built out additional features for us including a global subscription center and a multi-touch attribution model.

What do you like best?

Not only are they true Marketo experts but they are just overall great people to work with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked about working with Perkuto

Guillaume M.

"Real Marketo experts"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto helped us to create complex and successful nurturing campaigns leveraging Marketo capabilities. Their expertise really help us to achieve our goals!

What do you like best?

Their expertise. You can tell that they have their clients best interests in mind.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I enjoyed working with Perkuto.

Sheena S.

"Consulting project: Marketo + Wordpress"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked with Perkuto on a consulting project to update the implementation of our Marketo forms on a Wordpress site. They were extremely detail-oriented (and I am the most detail-oriented person I know), made sure to fully explain the process to us, record an in-depth training session, and provide all relevant documentation.

What do you like best?

Their project management is top-notch. Their consultants are also very great communicators.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Manager/Operations

"Responsive, Agile, and Talented"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've engaged Perkuto for various projects, including design work for email and web assets, email automation via their Digesto tool (and the implementation thereof), and email content subscription optimization.

What do you like best?

Their solution offerings, their agility, and their responsiveness to market requirements.

What do you dislike?

Their concierge packaging can be a bit rigid, wherein blocks of consulting hours must be used during a specific window of time. They do tend to be amenable, however, to expanding the amount of time that hours can be used.

Team Member

"Highly recommend working with Perkuto for their expert MarTech experience"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Perkuto consulted on helping us set up and launch our complex nurture programs using our MarTech platform.

What do you like best?

Perkuto was very quick, responsive and easy to work with. They took the time to learn exactly how we wanted our numerous campaigns to behave and patiently answered any questions we had.

What do you dislike?

The cost of service was pricey (though competitive), but it was well worth it for their certified Marketo expertise.

Team Member

"Perkuto is a great help for our company"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They have been assisting our company for 3 years, trainning teaching and help build a better Marketo

What do you like best?

They are professional people that never say that you screwed up, they are respectful and really nice

What do you dislike?

Sometime the time to get back to us is a bit long but I do know that we are not the only customers they have

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great team! Really nice to work with. knowledgable.

"Marketo Implementation consulting"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Help us implement Marketo and integrate with our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.

What do you like best?

Weekly status calls with step by step help on the integration and initial set up of various Market features.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to say, Time difference maybe

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Perkuto is professional and had the experience necessary to help us with our integration.

OC
Other in Consumer Goods

"Great extension of our team"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Strategy and execution on multiple projects

What do you like best?

Perkuto truly is an extension of our team. They work to understand our business needs and provide strategy and execution on best in class Marketing Automation solutions.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything that sticks out as a dislike.

TI
Team Member in Information Technology and Services

"Perkuto helped us tremendously"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Marketo Implementation for a very difficult database

What do you like best?

They were very organized and communicated with us whenever needed

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to say. They were very helpful during the entire project

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Perkuto is very helpful, go with them to help answer questions for implementation

Manager/Operations

"Good advice and adapt on our needs "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed help to implement marketing automation

What do you like best?

Youcef's avdvice were very good because he understood our industry, and even gave advice in more subject that we were expected

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the problems were more on our sides, to collect the information needed

EC
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics

"If you have the right team, you're safe"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had good and bad experiences with Perkuto. Most of the time we feel supported and the team is pretty diligent on addressing issues and quick fixes.

What do you like best?

How detailed oriented and organized they are

What do you dislike?

the price structure has been changing lately, made a little harder to justify the amount of time we have with them.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Lookout for pricing brackets. Anything else is fine.

Manager/Operations

"Innovative, Responsive, Goes the Extra Mile"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

All things Marketo - I've engaged Perkuto on architecture best practices and design, digital asset design, and integration/automation support.

What do you like best?

I like that Perkuto is responsive and creative with how they propose and implement solutions.

What do you dislike?

Some of the ancillary services appear to need maturing.

Manager/Operations

"Professional and expert service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been working with Perkuto for over two years. Whatever challenge/idea I have thrown their way, they always come back with a solution leveraging marketing automation best practices. Whether it's a complex business problem requiring strategy development, technical hurdles due to in-house processes/technology, or more simple automation requests, they are always up to the task.

What do you like best?

Perkuto are experts in their field and it shows.

What do you dislike?

They know their value and their services are not inexpensive.

Learning about Perkuto?

* We monitor all Perkuto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.