PaperBot

4.8

PaperBot is a chatbot designed to help users collect and organize the most valuable content they shared on Slack.

Work for PaperBot?

Learning about PaperBot?

PaperBot Reviews

Showing 3 PaperBot reviews
PaperBot review by Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.

"Organized and not Overwhelmed"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to share links on Slack and save them. Paperbot organizes it in such a way it is so easy to navigate and switch between log ins. Also have a tagging capability is awesome.

What do you dislike?

I do not understand Rich Search. That is the only problem I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding all of the other applications to Slack can slow it down.

Trying to keep everyone in the loop with Inventory. We are sick of running out and having to wait on orders because we could not communicate effectively.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PaperBot
PaperBot review by User in Research
User in Research

"Amazing bot to save all my links on slack"

What do you like best?

easy to use, and keeps track of URLs that I share on paperbot.ai, and doesn't mutilate them like other alternatives available

What do you dislike?

It's not an open source bot, so you cannot contribute to it or fix few trivial bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a simple and easy to use tool/bot, you should definitely consider it if working with paperbot.ai

Making it easy to use slack every day, and keeping all my urls/links in one place

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

PaperBot review by G2 User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
G2 User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Incredibly useful"

What do you like best?

The ranking system that he can do through the tanned that the team gave about a news published in the slack.

What do you dislike?

The lack of practicality and options to configure the bot at the user level.

Directly none, but facilitated a communication of subjects of study with the team.

Learning about PaperBot?

* We monitor all PaperBot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.