Novocall

4.8

Click-to-callback solution that helps companies increase sales calls, manage sales and grow.

Work for Novocall?

Learning about Novocall?

Categories

Novocall Reviews

Ask Novocall a Question
Showing 4 Novocall reviews
Novocall review by Krzysztof L.
Krzysztof L.

"One of the best investments made in recent months"

What do you like best?

Customer support is phenomenal. I also admire how quickly this service makes progress.

What do you dislike?

No Matomo Analytics integration. I'm talking about events. I use Google Analytics too and this one is supported, but Matomo gives me different data, so I use both. Event integration with Matomo is almost the same as integration with GA, so I hope it will be implemented one day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering any call back service you should definitely have a closer look at Novocall. I'm not the one who uses Novocall as a consultant, but I have been told by my colleagues many times that this was a smart choice.

I have not been thinking about a call back service until one day I realized that this is my preferable way of contact with companies that offer this kind of widget. And the reason is not money saving (as a client) but time saving. I really hate waiting on the phone for a consultant so much. I do! So when I installed Novocall on our website I instantly realized that there are more people like me.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Novocall
Novocall review by Len K.
Len K.

"Great Product and Awesommme Support!"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Novocall is probably their team - they listen to their users and JJ responded to me within seconds! Setup took less than 20 minutes and when I had questions these guys got back to me at 2 am in the morning! Professionally looking end product. It does exactly what it says. Widget sits nicely on my Weebly website, looks very good and works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

I can't integrate with my google calendar. The last thing I want is for a prospect to schedule a call with me and me not be able to return the call. Inability to handle different company names for different widgets and clients drives me nuts. No Zapier or webhooks yet so automation is out of reach for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very flexible implementation. Give your website a more professional feel.

Easy to install, and you can have this up and running in minutes. Would recommend anybody who runs local marketing and lead generation. Or if you are a tech and/or marketing savvy business owner. I've tried chats but they've never worked

What VoIP solution do you use?

Novocall review by BluePerks S.
BluePerks S.

"Perfect for Digital Marketer"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use, it provides instant results which was able prove the value of my digital campaign in other channels that is hard to track.

What do you dislike?

It works as it is described. There is nothing notably to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you are selling a complex product/service. Can consider joining their partners program.

Customer retention is a problem for most agencies. As i provide a new way of converting customers and is able to attribute it to my campaign, our customers will be happy and stay with us longer.

Novocall review by User

"The perfect solution if you're doing business by phone"

What do you like best?

Easy setup. Got it working in about 15 minutes and received first phone call the next day. Customizable widget (design and triggers).

What do you dislike?

I don't like that configuring the SMS text is only in the Team subscription plan.

I put the widget on my website so my clients can request the call from me. It's really convenient for them.

There are not enough reviews of Novocall for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jive Logo
Jive
Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions.
RingCentral Office Logo
RingCentral Office
3.8
RingCentral is a cloud-based business phone system
Dialpad Logo
Dialpad
3.9
The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
Intermedia Unite Logo
Intermedia Unite
Intermedia Unite is an award-winning, highly reliable, cloud-based phone system that helps small businesses lower costs, simplify management and increase employee productivity.
Vonage Business Logo
Vonage Business
Vonage Business is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.
8x8 Virtual Office Logo
8x8 Virtual Office
3.8
8x8 delivers the latest in reliable cloud based technology for all of your business phone service needs.
Grasshopper Logo
Grasshopper
Turn the World Into Your Office. Grasshopper lets you run your business using your cell phones.
MiCloud Connect Logo
MiCloud Connect
3.9
Mitel's solutions portfolio supports the free flow of communication, regardless of location, infrastructure, mode or device.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Logo
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
With Cisco Voice and Unified Communications, you can unify all your voice, video, data, and mobile applications for interactive collaboration.
Loop Communications Logo
Loop Communications
4.8
Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems and service.

Learning about Novocall?

* We monitor all Novocall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories