My PT Hub Reviews & Product Details

My PT Hub Overview

What is My PT Hub?

My PT Hub is an online web and mobile app, enabling personal trainers, coaches and gym owners to manage their clients by creating customisable training and nutrition programmes, whilst tracking their progress and achievements. Save hundreds today, Thousands as you grow. My PT Hub replaces the need for 4-5 apps, as everything is in one place. Also, we don't charge you extra as your business grows. Try it for yourself with a Free 30 Day Trial.

My PT Hub Details

My PT Hub is an online web and mobile app, enabling personal trainers and fitness professionals to manage their clients by creating customisable training and nutrition programmes, whilst tracking their progress and achievements.

Saving hundreds today, thousands as you grow. My PT Hub replaces the need for 4-5 apps, as everything is in one place. Also, we don’t charge you extra as your business grows. My PT Hub is 100% free for your clients. We will never charge them

My PT Hub
2015
N/A
@mypthub

My PT Hub Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the My PT Hub community
Have you used My PT Hub before?

My PT Hub Reviews

Showing 153 My PT Hub reviews
Already have My PT Hub?
Response from Ryan Hallett of My PT Hub

Thank you for your review! It is great to see you love so many features, keep your eyes peeled, we may have so more coming 😎

I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them!

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I’m able to create an app that appears to be mine. I like all the tools such as, workouts, exercise library... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike the price. Right now during COVID-19 it’s too expensive for me to keep up with due to low client participation and low income coming in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend My PT Hub to any and all fitness aspires. This is a wonderful program that does almost all the work for you when it comes to communication, workout programs, exercise description with videos and you have the ability to completely change all of it to the lines of your own personal touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For the few clients I have the nutrition seems to be of great help for soling how and what they should be consuming. The benefits are, not have to do all the work when the app provides me with more ideas that I can add too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Fitness Operations
What do you like best?

I like the customer serice best. Whenever I have had a question, Ryan and team have always been very professinal and reponsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I know some of my trainers have add a hard time creating workouts with ease. I think having a bigger libray of exerices in a professional back drop. More corrective exerices movements. Having the ability to get the workouts we have added to PT hub and use elsewhere.

Making it simpler as far as creating a program, offering less variability within each exercise. It’s time consuming and can make creating a program a pain in the butt if you don’t enter the tempo, etc. correctly. Itd be nice if the trainer could make live updates to a program and giving the trainer the option to edit a program without having to reassign it to their client and lose all the progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When covid first hit, we were able to quickly get this program set up. We were able to film close to 400 videos for our clients and upload them. We were able to go digital instead of using folders with paper workouts and templates. Saved us on paper and a way to be more "sanitized" since we didnt want multiple hand touches to go in the filing cabinet and touch folders ect.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I chose MyPTHub because I could work with unlimited clients and have the ability to customize where I want. Branding is important to me but also having access to shareable, already-created information is extremely helpful. They offered a realistic free trial that allowed me to apply my business's needs and make an honest decision before making a commitment. I continue to learn more about what the software can do and am pleased to see what is truly available to me and my clients as a coach with clients all over the world. The new chat feature has been one of the best updates. Having a private (non-social media) support system makes participating in wellness programming and coaching much less intimidating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding clients and teaching them how to use the software and app can be time consuming, especially for someone without a computer/software background. With that said, the support team at MyPTHub has been extremely helpful and very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MyPTHub has been a big time-saver for me as a Solopreneur. My business focuses on corporate wellness so I work with a larger amount of clients. I'm able to group people together within their respective groups. I can create sub-groups within larger groups. It's also relatively easy for employees to sign up and gain access through the packages. For my individual clients I'm able to put programs together and stay connected with them in an easier way that also allows improved work-life balance for myself. Having the chat feature means I'm not getting personal text messages at all times of day - my clients understand when I am available and know they can reach out via the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that there is a platform to track analytics for my clients progress as well as my business growth. There are also tons of videos to choose from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult at times to find exercises if you are off at all in the name. You have to type it in exactly as they call it which is difficult Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend it. Just look at the competitions prices and you’ll be sure. Just spend the time to get to know the platform and you’ll be thrilled! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moving more and more of my business online during Covid has been a lifesaver. Being able to set automatic payments for programs and not have to think about it is vital for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reliability and customer support were incredible. Easyness for clients to use and report. Moving from excel sheets to an app that's reliable and has a great price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, it can be overwhelming but with practice and videos I think I will master it. It doesn't have everything yet but you cannot beat this! Price is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you use the trial and speak with support to answer your questions! this is a new software to learn

You can upload your own videos but people will have access to their videos which might not be a good thing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'll be able to train more clients and make training easier for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ryan Hallett of My PT Hub

Thank you so much for your review, Augusto. It is so great to see/hear that you like the software and it is helping with your business. As you have mentioned, our support will help you every step of the way and help wherever they can, so please do get in touch if you ever need us.

What do you like best?

I love that I can duplicate my workouts saving me a lot of time. The videos that accompany the workout are very useful in helping better explain to clients what they need to do. There is a great exercise library. My clients really like the nutrition part of the program. I like having full control over the macros. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of diversity in the videos. There is a lack of women as well as people of color. The search bar is a little difficult to use as you have to be very specific to find something. Clients struggle with the interface as its not easy to understand what belongs in "programs" as opposed to workouts. Would like to see different library content e.g. stretching, kettlebell and sandbag Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients who were previous completely lazy on their off days are now engaged. The app makes it a lot easier to go virtual during COVID-19 which would have been a major problem if not for PT Hub. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use with regards to the software. You're able to customise your individual app to fit your brand colours/logo which makes for a professional user experience with clients. Clients are able to log both their training sessions AND their nutrition which as a coach allows you to easily assess the clients adherence and enables me to be the best coach possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really much to dislike! Only wish it was a little cheaper each month, but that isn't a huge problem. Overall a great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GO for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely makes things much easier having both the client's nutrition and training in one place for them to access in a convenient app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm able to share a link with anyone, as they enter My PT Hub, I'm easily able to have prospects answer par-q's and sign waivers. Also, having the ability to build workouts with videos to demonstrate exercise technique, as well as have people log their nutrition in the same app is proving valuable to give clients appropriate feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of the app make entering information very easy, other aspects such as tiny buttons or oddly placed icons can make accessing documents or entering information confusing if you weren't previously aware. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to capture information, automate information needing to be received by clients and creating programs that supplement my in-person or virtual training classes. Clients get reminders when you schedule their appointments, their planned workouts have reminders and all client information can be stored in the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and it's easy to explain to clients how to use... as a trainer the functionality is unsurpassed and I've used them all. This is why I've found loyalty to MyPtHub. Once you find one that really works, you stick with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me, I guess the customer support could be a bit quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't give it another thought... you'll waste so much time setting up and trying to use other platforms. Instead save it and just join MyPtHub Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to delivery my clients with meal plans and customized training programs without paperwork. It's simple to use and it's versatile without being overwhelming. From me, this says a lot, because I actually have a visual impairment that has left me legally blind. So if I can figure it out, I know it must be simple! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the things i like best about my PT hub is I can customize the programs to my clients. I like that I can do personalized workouts and nutrition plans for my clients in order for them to see the results I am wanting them to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

always problems with the website app, they take forever to solve the issue and they are always blaming it on some other issue and never taking ownership.

there is always something that needs to be fixed, its very frustrating when you are paying a monthly fee and something is always messed up. need to get there shit together! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

read reviews to make sure that its going to be worth it to you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helping people learn to live a heathier way of life and improve on health/fitness life balance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the format and how easy it is to create workouts. I can create workouts fast and assign it to clients in a very well organized manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could view workouts from the programs section instead of having to go back to search individually. It would be great if we could do everything we needed in the programs section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps the problem of not having a platform to create detailed workouts for clients. I love that I can assign videos and descriptions to each exercise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that MPTH works equally well for both remote and in person training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish my logo could be more of a presence and that the nutrition would make it easier to label and store recipes like how you can store custom exercises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you were interested in a training up you should definitely check out My PT Hub Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to easily distribute contact and receive feedback from my clients in and out of the gym. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Plenty of features, the videos are excellent and easy for clients to use if you don't have the time to record your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Advancing the search engine to make it easier to find exercises that are called slightly different names by region/ country. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

wonderful platform that is always looking at how to upgrade and improve. easy for clients to use, plenty of features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At home workout for online clients. Tracking check-ins and communication within the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instructor
What do you like best?

My PT Hub combines all aspects of the world of online coaching into one easy to manage platform to help deliver an attractive, user friendly yet professional service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few more customisation options to create a more unique layout to the web page/app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start off with the trail and utilise all the help and tips that the site offers to get the most out of it. Most importantly do not rush anything. At first it seems there's a lot to handle and manage but once you understand where all the tools are and how to properly understand their uses, everything will seem much simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to have all of my resources in the same place; rather than having to rely on many different platforms that struggle to work together. MY PT Hub simplifies this without losing any of the value in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ryan Hallett of My PT Hub

Thank you for your review, Max, it is much appreciated!

If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars.

What do you like best?

I love all the services the app has from being able to chat to my clients directly through the built in chat and the ability assign clients to workouts and programmes, as well as receive feedback from the comment section of workouts. Makes my life and my clients lives a lot easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If a client backs out of the app while doing a workout they lose all the input, however this is a minor hiccup in what is mostly a brilliant app for PTs and cleints Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% worth using my PT hub if you are struggling with organisation and programming clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is a lot of room for personalisation with my brand and image. So many videos in the database that allow my online clients to see demonstrations of exercises! It also allows me to ad my own videos which again adds to the personalisation of the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ryan Hallett of My PT Hub

Thank you so much for your review, Sean, great to hear that you love mypthub ad we love having you use the software for your business!

We have a lot more to come, so keep your eyes peeled...

AH
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to keep track of client sessions and create individualized workouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling portion needs some work as it glitches sometimes (ie will change the time of the session or will keep a cancelled session on the calendar) and isn’t as user friendly when you need to reschedule sessions (you usually have to start from scratch) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I keep my calendar organized, track session credits and create workout programs they can access on their mobile device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The availability of different exercises with videos and a breakdown with proper form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just having to switch back to the new update when I log in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try other software companies, I tried 6 and always came back to MyPTHub. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How do breakdown all muscle groups and using the programs to create personal result plans for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has workout programs created already that you can pick from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer met service is horrible! You have to out in a request to talk to someone live and there is no way to directly delete or downgrade your account you have to put in a request for that as well. I was being charged 30 dollars a month for the subscription and without any notification, it started charging me 50 a month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

way too many problems to name but the website and app needs alot of work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

How easy it has become to load in my own exercises into the app and that I can directly see what my clients are doing nutrition wise without having to wait for them to send me their food logs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Discrepancies between mobile and pc versions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a ton of possibilities to really make this app your own with branding and content. They have done a fantastic job in being able to brand it as your own Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking my clients appointments in app sends an automatic reminder email this has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My PtHub is Helpful because of the amount of content it has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It freezes constantly and the features are not tailored for the US. The timezone does not work properly so the clients' login is confusing and frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm helping my clients achieve their goals, it's easier than emailing them the plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
What do you like best?

It is very user friendly inside of the workout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ability to navigate my uploaded videos in the same way as the provided videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was looking for a platform that had no charge per user. I was able to manage a small fitness center, and give all members a membership to my app with beginners workouts. They can upgrade to training with me and getting personalized workouts. This was an awesome way to set me apart from other gym managers and trainers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has really helped all of my clients stay going during the pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform has frequently updated itself to provide a better experience. Very intuitive to use also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The exercise library is full is repeats which can make searching a bit annoying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has been a huge tool to help our clients get better results. We use it to design homework workouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the ability to add videos to the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with information carrying over from the old to the updated one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now with the update to include myfitnesspal I am able to streamline various processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Functionality He is very user-friendly and has advanced features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Calendar could be better. Also there should be a way for people to share to social media immediately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pt hub is the most functional and technically advanced training at today I will highly recommend using this app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client communication and client compliance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.