Multiorders

5.0

Integrate all sales channels and manage Your orders with Multiorders - multichannel shipping and inventory management software - a perfect workflow optimising solution. Connect all of Your shipping carriers and print labels with just one click, manage pricing and stock levels of all sales channels from the same place.

Work for Multiorders?

Learning about Multiorders?

Multiorders Reviews

Ask Multiorders a Question
Showing 44 Multiorders reviews
Multiorders review by Austin G.
Austin G.

"The best inventory management software"

What do you like best?

Multiorders makes dealing with multiple ecommerce outlets look very easy. Since you get everything from new orders to products to customers in one application, it takes no effort at all to seamlessly manage more than one store. The only difference we have noticed is the increase in order volume, but that has not affected our overall performance in any way as far as order fulfilment speed is concerned.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a quick start guide. We have to manually show around our new employees which, while only taking around an hour, is still a bit of a hassle. I've asked their customer support and they said it is coming soon., because they are currently focused on ironing out all the kinks that sometimes creep up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is honestly best inventory management software currently on the market. They offer the same functionality as any other software without limiting a ton of features. They also offer the best bang for your buck you can find.

We basically run our whole backend operation off of Multiorders. Every step that is included in the process from a customer clicking "buy" to their parcel getting delivered is covered in one app.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Multiorders
Multiorders review by Garret L.
Garret L.

"Provides an immense boost to productivity"

What do you like best?

Biggest pros: great customer service, full drop-shipping process automation, large variety of sales channels.

What do you dislike?

At one point it was very slow for about a week, but they managed to fix it quite quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great demo and a live support channel if you run into any problems. I booked the demo myself when they launched their recent update and I was back on track in less than a day after a large overhaul of the system.

Since I started using Multiorders around 6 months ago they have made countless improvements to their system. They have a lot of features to improve the overall process of how I run my business. Because I can add all of my stores and dedicate suppliers to each product, it does most of the work for me. I don't need to contact my drop-shipping suppliers to fulfil orders anymore. Once I get an order, I just click a few times, select who will fulfil my order and everything else gets automated. Also the fact that this works for multiple shops is a significant simplification to my whole business model. Since I started using it almost from day one, there were a few issues in the beginning, but their customer support is always really helpful and they always honestly told me what went wrong when any issues occurred.

What Multichannel Retail solution do you use?

Multiorders review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Perfect for any business size"

What do you like best?

I mostly like the scalability. It's infinite. Most of the time if you use a software of this sort either the performance or the cost quickly gets out of hand as your business grows. This is not the case with Multiorders. They have a very conservative price curve, and the enterprise plan makes it the best option in the market by far.

What do you dislike?

That it didn't exist earlier. I could've really used it a year back, as I was doing all the nitty gritty work by hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My business has grown significantly over the past two months I've been using Multiorders, due to all the time and money saved with this amazing tool. I've expanded to triple the amount of sales channels (started on 2 now it's 6). In terms of order, inventory and shipping management, the workload hasn't grown noticeably. Best decision I've ever made was signing up for Multiorders.

Multichannel inventory, order and shipping management

Multiorders review by Seth P.
Seth P.

"Great customer experience"

What do you like best?

They have one of the best customer support teams I've ever encountered. In the 60 minute demo, they managed to thoroughly explain what the software does, how it works and answer a bunch of questions I had about the whole concept.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything works great, it's cheap and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They keep adding new features and the price stays the same. I looked for some sort of an alternative out of curiosity and didn't manage to find anything that's even close in terms of feature set for the price

We use Multiorders as a central management hub. It allows me to easily hire employees that work remotely, since they allow unlimited users to be added to one account

Multiorders review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"Very professional customer service"

What do you like best?

I like how knowledgeable their customer service team is. They know their software inside and out, and answered every question I had in a really comprehensible way. Demos and onboarding course are very well thought out, to be absolutely clear and time-efficient.

What do you dislike?

I haven't managed to find anything at fault with Multiorders so far. It's pretty simple to get used to and if you're a total novice like me, you can get help 24/7

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any doubts, just book a demo or sign up and click about.

I don't need to check each of my shops separately for new orders. I can also update products and stock very easily from one dashboard. And all the choice of shipping carriers is a very nice bonus

Multiorders review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Great money saver"

What do you like best?

It supports both Amazon FBA and Amazon MCF which removes the need for me to own or rent a warehouse, thus saving me a lot of money

What do you dislike?

Since I'm new to this kind of software it took a bit of learning of how everything works. However, it was way easier than I expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything from the live demo to their onboarding course was very professional. Also, they're always happy to help if any issue should ever arise.

As I've mentioned before, it completely takes away the need of a warehouse or any other storage facility. Multiorders also makes fulfilling orders just a matter of a few clicks, which saves a lot of time when working in a few different marketplaces.

Multiorders review by Richard R.
Richard R.

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to get started. Getting used to how everything works takes a few minutes. The interface is very intuitive and well planned. The clean and minimalistic design adds a lot to the overall user experience.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything wrong. It's quick, responsive and fully functional. Pleasantly surprising for a project launched such a short time ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a risk-free trial plan. I sincerely recommend to go check it out

It helps me save at least a few hours every day. Thats a big boost for a typical workday. I have improved the quality and scope of my business dramatically since I started using Multiorders.

Multiorders review by Victor O.
Victor O.

"Perfect for managing inventory from multiple suppliers"

What do you like best?

I mostly like how easy it is to manage a few dozen different suppliers across the country.

What do you dislike?

There is no feature to automatically list products into multiple stores as of writing this review.

We use Multiorders as a bridge between around 50 suppliers who provide us with different kinds of products and vendors. Having them all in the same dashboard makes it really easy to match which of our suppliers should send their products, depending on customer location, type of product needed and other factors. Without this it would be a nightmare to track everything.

Multiorders review by Miguel J.
Miguel J.

"The cheapest, most powerful solution available"

What do you like best?

As you might guess form the title, I really like the pricing. When you compare it to similar software that only takes care of inventory or shipping, their prices are roughly the same, but Multiorders actually offer the complete package.

What do you dislike?

There isn't actually anything to dislike. It's simple to use, cheap and works as advertised

Recommendations to others considering the product

Either book a demo so they will show you around or just sign up and click around (free trial)

We use it for the whole process. The automation solutions have yielded great results.

Multiorders review by Alex E.
Alex E.

"Great not only for ecommerce"

What do you like best?

I like that it supports drop-shipping and local orders. I use it as an order management software for my car repair shop as it is the cheapest option I've managed to find

What do you dislike?

My list of dislikes comes up empty. Great product for a great price with great customer service included.

I use Multiorders as a local order management software. When I need to get a part or a customer orders something I place an order to a dropshipper and get it shipped to my shop. It works amazingly well and comes out much cheaper than any order management software I've looked at.

Multiorders review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Very easy to get started"

What do you like best?

I didn't even need to sign up to get a live one on one demo of how Multiorders works. Afterwards signing up doesn't require any credit card info. Their free trial offers a lot of time to get used to how everything works and try out the full functionality of the software. Getting started took me only a few minutes from registering to integrating my shop and getting my first order in.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything wrong yet. Everything works as advertised

I use it to the full potential. Order, inventory and shipping management. Also for reports and statistics.

Multiorders review by Scott J.
Scott J.

"Great software for a great price"

What do you like best?

It is very helpful how Multiorders makes any business size manageable from a single dashboard. It doesn't matter if you sell 2 products on etsy, or have 6 different stores with a few thousand different pieces of merchandise, it makes it feel easily manageable

What do you dislike?

No major flaws stand out at the moment and I'm sure it will stay that way as their team looks to be really dedicated

I use Multiorders to update inventory, track orders in all different shops and make use of their amazing offer that grants the commercial+ shipping rates from USPS

Multiorders review by Connor G.
Connor G.

"Great for product bundling"

What do you like best?

Multiorders offers a great way to bundle products together. This is very convenient, because I sell different paint making kits which use a lot of the same colors.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at all. It works as intended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Book a demo and if you're still unsure if it's for you, sign up for a free trial and click around.

It makes it really easy to keep track of my stock and prevents overselling by keeping track of every part of a bundle and informing me if any particular option is running out of stock

Multiorders review by Hunter R.
Hunter R.

"Great automation tool"

What do you like best?

Multiorders helped me expand my business easily, because it integrates many different sales channels. It automates order collection, parts of inventory management and most of the shipping management process. It takes away all the tracking information updating which used to eat up a lot of my time every day.

What do you dislike?

It took a little learning, but their onboarding course walked me through every feature, which made getting used to everything much easier

I use Multiorders to get all my orders in one dashboard from multiple sales channels, to automate tracking updates, easily print labels, etc.

Multiorders review by Travis S.
Travis S.

"Best customer support ever"

What do you like best?

I've honestly never worked with a company where the customer support team is so dedicated. They not only answer questions and solve problems, but also suggest tips an tricks to make the most of their software.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike at all. You get a full-feature free trial and round the clock support afterwards. And it basically costs nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a fully-featured free trial so you have nothing to lose.

I use Multiorders to keep track of my inventory for both my shop and my online store. It makes managing and shipping orders a breeze.

Multiorders review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Very positive customer interaction"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is their customer service team. After the demo in which they showed me the basics of how Multiorders works, I was hooked. The onboarding course took me through every feature with great depth. I learned every little detail about how this software works. They have some great teachers in their team. The software itself is actually pretty simple to get used to. Everything works like a charm.

What do you dislike?

There are a few kinks here and there, but it's nothing major or deal-braking and their constantly improving

Shipping, inventory and order management

Multiorders review by Jared R.
Jared R.

"Great workflow optimisation tool"

What do you like best?

Multiorders makes it really easy to get a streamlined workflow going. Their wide array of marketplace and shipping carrier integrations renders it almost impossible to not find the right combination. This makes order fulfilment a blast, because it handles marketplace updates, tracking information, customer updates automatically. It also has a nice collection of useful statistics to quickly check if I'm struggling anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike really. And, believe me, I looked. Everything works fine.

Order management, keeping track of my stock, shipping, updating product information, live tracking updates for my customers, label printing.

Multiorders review by Samuel W.
Samuel W.

"Great for multichannel inventory management"

What do you like best?

Multiorders is perfect for rapid changing inventory management. My inventory usually consists of one of a kind items mixed with a few constant products I have in stock. The low stock alerts make it really easy not to lose track among the vast amount of one-offs.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. Everything works, the free trial has all features included and it's cheap afterwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No chance you can find anything better and with more value

It helps me not lose track of the items I constantly have for sale and the ever changing stock of one-offs

Multiorders review by Benjamin Y.
Benjamin Y.

"Well worth the money"

What do you like best?

I just completed their free trial and signed right up to continue using multiorders. It is a great software for managing every aspect of an ecommerce business. It is is suitable for a small business, but looks to have infinite scalability.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike whatsoever. The design is simple and uncluttered and it has all the functionality I need to run my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Book a demo, try it out for free, never leave

Every single part that involves the word management in it's title. Orders, inventory and shipments.

Multiorders review by Corey B.
Corey B.

"Simplifies a lot of boring tasks"

What do you like best?

I don't need to go around my stores checking what I have in stock and what I need to resupply. Multiorders does it all for me

What do you dislike?

I honestly think I couldn't ask for more. I haven't run into a situation where I wish there was an additional feature

As I've outlined previously, it keep track of all my inventory. Additionally I get all my orders in one dashboard, I can use any shipping carrier I want and I get some nice visual analytics

Multiorders review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"Overly satisfied"

What do you like best?

Their customer support team. It's actually more appropriate to call them customer care, because they're literally reachable 24/7 and whenever I need to call or message them, someone is always there. We discuss what I need and they get on it ASAP. Things get done with this company.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing wrong. They get things done post-haste. They either sleep very rarely or they're magic.

My company mostly uses Multiorders to keep track of our stock across several stores and deal with the online part of the business

Multiorders review by Taylor B.
Taylor B.

"Great cloud based order fulfilment software"

What do you like best?

I like that Multiorders is cloud based. Their design seems to be very well optimised as it doesn't struggle to load at all. Fulfilling orders with Amazon FBA while on the move is great freedom that I was looking for.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really wrong with it. Everything works as intended

I travel a lot so I use Amazon FBA to distribute my merchandise. This makes it really easy to do business without a huge investment or long term commitment to a location

Multiorders review by Jeffrey F.
Jeffrey F.

"It took a lot of work off my hands"

What do you like best?

By making a lot of the tedious tasks quick and easy, Multiorders also took a lot of pressure of me. Now all I have to do is marketing and keeping up with sourcing my products. It's more than worth the objectively small price tag.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any problems at all. Everything works as advertised and does what it's supposed to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best thing I've ever found on the internet

Business analytics, shipping, order and inventory management.

Multiorders review by Caleb N.
Caleb N.

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

Whenever I work with their customer support team, it really feels like they want to solve my problems, lead me the right way and do everything in their power to help.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. I just wish I've found it earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and you can't possibly be dissapointed

I use Multiorders for order management and easy shipping. It also helps me keep track of my inventory and provides very nice visual reports and statistics.

Multiorders review by Jesus G.
Jesus G.

"More than meets the eye"

What do you like best?

Apart from the obvious ecommerce management goodness Multiorders provides, I like that I can easily see which customers are regulars in my shops, thus making it really easy for me to offer promotions and what not.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing wrong. At least I can't think of anything.

I use it to receive all of my orders in one convenient place and fulfil them right then and there.

Multiorders review by Paul R.
Paul R.

"Amazing shipping management solution"

What do you like best?

This is a great software for worldwide multichannel shipping. Makes it really easy to choose the best shipping rates from a variety of shipping providers

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go and try it. It has a great free trial with no commitment

Some of my merchandise is handmade to order so it really helps getting the new orders quickly and without checking multiple websites.

Multiorders review by Trevor M.
Trevor M.

"Automates a lot of work"

What do you like best?

I like how many aspects of my daily workflow it automates. Really saves me a lot of time

What do you dislike?

Everything works very well, it is easy to understand and very well optimised

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like what Multiorders has to offer. Great inventory and shipping management software for a very affordable price.

It makes very easy to keep track of my inventory, print shipping labels, book shipments

Multiorders review by Gregory W.
Gregory W.

"Very wide array of integrations"

What do you like best?

When I first discovered Multiorders, I was simply amazed about the amount of different integrations they offer. And they keep adding new ones constantly.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. It's a great product already and they're constantly improving it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it for yourself

It makes selling in many different marketplaces almost the same as selling in only one.

Multiorders review by Logan C.
Logan C.

"Great way to manage your business"

What do you like best?

Multiorders is a great way to manage my ecommerce business as it simplifies a lot of things.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really wrong with it as I've experienced over the past few months

It simplifies keeping track of my inventory, gets all my orders in one place.

Multiorders review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Really simple to get used to"

What do you like best?

They're demo video even shows how to deal with shirts. How lucky am I. And if you have a question Domas is the guy to go to. I got all my questions answered quickly. They at least consider even the smallest detail that you would need to make your life easier.

What do you dislike?

There's no package for small merchants yet, but they promised to look into it.

I don't have to do manual (or spreadsheet based) analysis of my business anymore. Their dashboard is really nice

Multiorders review by Brandon A.
Brandon A.

"Pretty Cool"

What do you like best?

Since I have to deal with both rare collectible trinkets and wholesale it's amazing how organized I can get my stuff. Juggling both short supply collectible items and vast amounts of games would be a nightmare without Multiorders.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It keeps track of my stuff like a champ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doesn't matter if you're a small business owner or a bigshot retailer, take it and you won't ever regret it.

Saves me from getting lost in multiple types of stock quantities.

Multiorders review by William T.
William T.

"Compact and portable, yet powerful"

What do you like best?

It makes really easy to manage my inventory of custom made one of a kind items. Since I make my products to order, it nicely keeps track of all my orders and any notes I attach to them, for future reference.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Their website design doesn't even strain my mobile data, which is great since I'm often on the move

Order sorting and management, keeping track of item shipping

Multiorders review by James T.
James T.

"Actually does what it says it does"

What do you like best?

I like that it has all of the most popular shipping providers and marketplaces. Their customer support team is always happy to help (and they actually help).

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. Does what it says and does it consistently

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. You won't find anything better at this price

It gathers all of my relevant data in one tool. It saves time and money. What else do you need.

Multiorders review by Justin J.
Justin J.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I got everything I needed for order management, shipping management and inventory management in one place. The dashboard displays all your stats in enough graphs that you get a good overview of what's going on without being overwhelmed

What do you dislike?

Once you create a product it doesn't allow you to edit it's description and name

I use it to automatically track multiple inventories and to update shipment tracking information automatically

Multiorders review by Zachary M.
Zachary M.

"Seamless integration"

What do you like best?

I was surprised how easy it is to start using. It relieves the pain of having to track your shipments and updates your stock from all different marketplaces. It also tracks your customer traffic really nicely.

What do you dislike?

It offers so many different integrations that you're tempted to start using more sales channels

Inventory management, order tracking, sales reports and shipment tracking

Multiorders review by Eric H.
Eric H.

"Perfect for a small business"

What do you like best?

Since I need to manage loads of small orders and shipments, Multiorders helps me keep track of everything.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. It's totally what I needed and I'll continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

Neatly keeping track of multiple small orders on many sales channels at once.

Multiorders review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Useful"

What do you like best?

As a seller of many small things, I like that it lets me easily keep track of my stock. The automated shipment tracking is also very welcome, as I receive and ship many orders every day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It supports many marketplaces and unlimited warehouses, which is great.

Inventory management and shipment tracking.

Multiorders review by Juan C.
Juan C.

"Friendly and considerate customer support"

What do you like best?

I like how they take the time to discuss your needs and ways to fulfil them.

What do you dislike?

Some features are missing, but they are eager to listen and help.

Managing my inventory, tracking shipping information, printing labels, etc. I got my inventory sorted out in one place from etsy and ebay.

Multiorders review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"Awesome shipping software"

What do you like best?

How simply it manages to simplify everything

What do you dislike?

That it didn't come out earlier. I could've used it a long time ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's nothing to consider. It's the best solution out there.

Getting my orders sorted, shipping them out and keeping track of what I have in stock and what's missing

Multiorders review by Joshua J.
Joshua J.

"Great customer experience"

What do you like best?

Their setup and personal training is the best. Quick and to the point. Always happy to interact with them.

What do you dislike?

No complaints at all. They teach you everything you need to know to fully utilize Multiorders.

Syncing up all of my sales channels, so I don't have to do it manually.

Multiorders review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"Automates a lot of tedious tasks"

What do you like best?

I like how multiorders gathers all the information I need from dozens of my dropshipping suppliers.

What do you dislike?

I haven't gone over it inside out, but so far there are no flaws that really stand out.

Gathering all my order and shipping information in one place.

Multiorders review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"Deceptively powerfull"

What do you like best?

It makes it very easy to track your orders, stock and shipments on many different selling channels at once.

What do you dislike?

It might be a confusing to start using without proper training

Inventory management, order and shipment management

Multiorders review by Luis M.
Luis M.

"A blessing for a dropshipper"

What do you like best?

Once you have your drop shippers added it's a matter of two clicks to send an order on it's way.

What do you dislike?

To find something to dislike I would really have to start nitpicking.

Shipment management

Multiorders review by Jacob M.
Jacob M.

"Great shipping management software"

What do you like best?

Amazing value at this price. Great customer support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything works. Totally satisfied.

Tracking of orders, stock and shipments

Learning about Multiorders?

* We monitor all Multiorders reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.