Mendeley Reviews & Product Details

Mendeley Overview

What is Mendeley?

Mendeley is a desktop and web program for managing and sharing research papers, discovering research data and collaborating online.

Mendeley Details

Mendeley
2007
London, United Kingdom
@MendeleyTalks

Mendeley Reviews

Showing 201 Mendeley reviews
Already have Mendeley?
What do you like best?

I love that it's a cloud-based service and that you can highlight and add notes from any computer that connects to the internet. The citation manager has also saved me a LOT of time with bibliographies. I also like that I can arrange my pdf files by subject area or author. I like that through the platform I can organize my documents, store them (the free version has 2 GB of storage) and I can also share the information. It is a forum for scholars, but as a normal student you can also use it and get great knowledge for your midterms and college assignments, I use it frequently and it has been amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like Mendeley and I don't have any malfunctions in my experience. I love it. But if I use the app, I would like there to be an auto save / auto sync option. Often I fail to synchronize added files, so on other devices I can not access them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since the platform is cross-functional, you can do a lot and it is easy. You can use it as a PDF reader as well as an editor, it's a science search engine with millions of publications and references available. Make sure you read the YouTube tutorials or read about Mendeley various things. There's a little curve for learning, but that's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mendeley helped me a lot by using this analysis and study tool, as my academic qualifications have risen tremendously, allowing me to do better work and helping me complement all the classes at the university. I must also admit that you still have someone on the platform to help you understand. With added highlights and notes I'm organizing all my PDF files in one room. I use the plugin function to simplify the bibliography when I want to include a quote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I appreciate most about Mendeley is that it is a free platform, this wonder puts at my disposal valuable tools for a zero cost, the only thing you need is to register and that is extremely simple because their platform is very easy to understand, is simple and dynamic.

Mendeley also works as a PDF reader and with it I can store up to 2GB of information entering data and documents online, plus it allows me to share 100MB of information for free.

I like the compatibility that it has with almost any online browser, and in turn that compatibility allows me to extract information directly from the Internet and the best thing is that when I extract it, the platform creates a technical information sheet with the author, the year, the publisher and the page from which it was extracted.

In the same line of thought, because if we talk about compatibility, it is also necessary to mention that Mendeley is compatible with the most prominent operating systems on the market, such as Mac, Windows and Linux.

Its mobile version is also incredible, both on Iphone and iPad it works perfectly and does not affect the performance of the smartphone at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mendeley is the best platform that exists for researchers, however if you want to use it as a social network to share information, you must pay a fee for the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, I would recommend Mendeley because it is the best platform that exists for research, there you will not only find bibliographies, references and publications, but always some colleague will be willing to help you in your work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mendeley has helped me communicate with other professionals in my field who have made important contributions to my work. In addition, working with my team has never been easier, because as my team reads the information, they can add their notes directly to the document.

It has also made it easier for me to make my work public and disseminate it.

Finally, I can't help but mention that Mendeley has made my life easier in terms of statistics on downloads, consultations, etc., so I can keep track of how much my work is disseminated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mendeley provides a great solution not only to store and then quote all papers together, but also to create a research network by sharing files. What I like most of Mendeley is that you can use Mendeley not only as a science search engine, but also as a social network for researchers. You will be able to find all the choices and tools the platform provides through the main menu while talking about its interface, since it is very pleasant and simple to understand. Millions of sources, bibliographies and journals are very useful to be available for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't love anything about this platform, it's fine, quick, safe and easy to use in my opinion. You always need internet access to use Mendeley on the phone, which is the only negative thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest using this website, so you can organize documents and promote your work, as the best way is to find the scientific knowledge that I need. It's free, best of all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First of all it allowed me to interact more with my research team, so everybody can keep abreast of work from their own computers and add or edit information very quickly. The major advantage is that the program has not been mounted on your computer. It's really important for me that Mendeley can be open anywhere online. It also helped me to arrange my documents and to give priority to my job. In exchange, I was able to collaborate and assist with the study of my colleagues. Mendeley is also the strongest knowledge sharing and data network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that through the platform I can organize my documents, store them (the free version has 2GB of storage) and I can also share that information.

Mendeley is super useful, it's a platform for researchers, however as a regular student you can also use it and get amazing information for your midterms and papers at the university, I use it often and it has been amazing.

I like that although the platform has a paid version, the free one works perfectly, when you are a student it works well, because for research it is excellent and you don't need to acquire the paid version because the most impressive thing about that version is that it gives you access to a chat that allows researchers to exchange information about their research and support their work, just like a special social network for researchers and academics.

This program is compatible with Windows and also with Mac, as well as with Linux, also if you do not want to install it on your PC, you can use its web version or its mobile version, either from the smartphone or from the iPad, the truth is that it works well from wherever you use it, it is fast and secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my experience, Mendeley is an amazing platform, I really love it and have found absolutely nothing negative to say about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because it is a multifunctional platform, you can do many things with it and it is free. You can use it as a PDF reader and also as a publisher, it is a search engine for scientific information, and it has millions of references and publications at your disposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mendeley has helped me a lot, since I use this platform for research and study as my academic grades have increased exponentially, she has helped me to do quality work and helps me to complement all the classes at the university.

Besides, I must confess that you always find in the platform someone who wants to contribute to your study. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about Mendeley is that not only can you use it as a search engine for scientific information, but it also works as a social network for researchers.

I can use Mendeley as a PDF reader and I don't need an additional program to edit the information, but the platform allows me to edit and also add notes to the work without any problem. It is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux, so it can be used on almost any computer. Its mobile version is also super comfortable and either from the Iphone or from the ipad is very easy to use, and the best thing is that unlike other similar applications that are very slow, because Mendeley works fast, quite fluid.

If we talk about its interface, because it is very friendly and easy to understand, through the main menu you can find all the options and tools that the platform makes available.

Although if I had to say just one feature that I like Mendeley for, I would say that it is free, since it is really useful to have millions of references, bibliographies and publications available for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I don't like about this platform, in my opinion it is great, fast, safe and very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because in addition to being the best option for finding scientific information, you can organize documents and make your work easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mendeley has helped me in many ways; first of all she has helped me to have more participation with my research team, since everyone can be aware of the work from their own computers and add or edit the information very easily.

It has also helped me to organize my documents and prioritize my activities. In turn, I have been able to collaborate in the research work of colleagues and they have helped me with mine. Mendeley is really the best platform for the exchange of data and information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like absolutely everything about Mendeley. He's the best searcher of scientific information I've ever found. It is easy to use and has a huge repertoire of bibliographies and documents of interest in its library.

Another benefit I love about Mendeley is that I can store up to 2GB of data and documents for free.

Mendeley is so functional that you can choose to use it as a PC desktop program or simply use it from your website.

Mendeley is so functional that you can choose to use it as a PC desktop program or simply use it from its website. Also, navigating through Mendeley from any mobile device is super easy, it is compatible with both smartphones and iPads, and it is compatible with all major operating systems, it works with Mac as well as Windows and Linux. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very useful program, but what I don't like about this program is that in order to use this platform as a social network and be able to access the groups created by the users and share information through them, it is necessary to pay the cost for this tool and not all of us have the resources to do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is an excellent platform for reading, document storage, research and discussion of ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To everything, now to carry out my investigations is much easier, I can access a complete library of free content. And not only is it easy to find information, but through this program I can add all the notes I want to my files or simply export or import the content directly from the browser, doing so is very quick and easy and is compatible with almost any browser. I can say without a doubt that Mendeley is the best program of its kind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the article search system is capable and straightforward. Mendeley licenses you to check for watchwords, remove all articles by a particular essayist and even tracks the articles you simply included or read starting late. As someone who spends a good bit of the day searching for scholarly data on a combination of focuses, it's helpful to have the alternative to conveniently watch the articles I've starting late included. The reference style and marking instrument really helps with keeping the records evidently sifted through. Another accommodating instrument is the record suggestion or paper proposition using your district. For example, when I find an article on feasible force source, Mendeley proposes authors and sensible papers related to that locale. Mendeley is a completely strong mechanical assembly that grants you to use a cloud organization to synchronize coherent records for examining, highlighting and commenting, and all movements are revived on every device Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some negative points of view to this phase as nothing is incredible ,there are times when I insert another report that is found in some envelope and doesn't synchronize. I think there may moreover be better ways to deal with consolidate and sort out the records. Moreover, it will be remarkable to change the record. Something different that unfolds is that if the piece is anything but an educational article, it is massive to enter the nuances by hand and the customized author name sections that show up can be aggravating when endeavoring to reset them. In any case, this is a little trouble with everything taken into account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

: I think Mendeley is doing great by and large, anyway I feel that something is missing about record management.Another thing I can endorse to mendeley is the workplace to sift through articles by class. That way, he can without a very remarkable stretch find them when he needs them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

if this stage helped me a lot since I do ponder reviews, which require a ton of additional room. I am so far working with the free frame and have not yet missed the mark on space, something different that has been useful for me is that Mendeley grants me to sift through enormous measures of documents and proclamation them. He helped me form research proposals. Whether or not I need more space, there are paid structures that are altogether moderate. Likewise, this is a phase that successfully battles with paid stages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mendeley entrances me with this product since it naturally arranges the online citation for you and, when you arrive at the finish of your work, you can consequently include a catalog that incorporates all that you cited in the text.another extraordinary thing about Mendeley is that it prescribes archives to you dependent on the points you read. I've found such a significant number of extraordinary papers along these lines, I love having every one of my archives in a single spot, having the option to label them by point and having the option to handily add references to the reports I'm composing. Mendeley makes working with diary articles a lot simpler, with this extraordinary programming I can without much of a stretch hunt by watchwords, writers, and so forth., which implies you'll never lose an article. At the point when you're composing and need to incorporate references, you can utilize the Mendeley add-on for MS Word and quest for the record you're attempting to refer to, one of Mendeley's primary key highlights is the capacity to arrange research articles across various themes/research territories by making envelopes. What's more, an inbox, for example, the article list gives a diagram of the library and it is anything but difficult to scan for an article. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One negative factor of this product and it is very dull is that it is so hard to send PDF records of Mendeley archives, particularly on the off chance that I would prefer not to send every one of my comments. Moreover, the online form of Mendeley makes it hard to group records since it does exclude their labels. Notwithstanding settling copy things, this is as yet an entangled errand. There are choices to channel articles utilizing "writers", "labels", and so on channels. In any case, the interface doesn't offer any alternatives to look for a channel esteem. This is a very tedious undertaking, something else has been Storing documents has been an issue previously. Likewise, the usefulness is disconnected and synchronized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I propose that individual who is attempting to locate an on the web/work area library to arrange research articles, Mendeley is the best programming accessible today. Mendeley is wealthy in highlights, and its capacity to synchronize all articles with an online record makes the articles available anyplace and on any gadget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help is astonishing with this product on the grounds that the a huge number of things can be effortlessly overseen when utilizing Mendeley. Scanning for things is quick in Mendeley and in this manner spares a ton of time. Mendeley has incredibly helped me assemble a communitarian research library and causes me keep my library composed. Mendeley has been valuable fundamentally for building Internet-based libraries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Mendeley is one of the applications that I use the most since I can share information not only for my private friends but for the rest of the people in the platform, discuss and thus be able to know what others think and improve the research I share and vice versa, it also has a variety of functions such as being able to import PDF documents directly from the Web to the platform without having to download it and have the document stored there for later reading, it is the option that I use the most for its ease and security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the few things I don't like about Mendeley is that his phone app is not 100% compatible and some options tend to fail like synchronization and that is a very delicate problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I promote and recommend the use of this excellent platform, the debates here are enriching and will never leave you with doubts or empty hands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mendeley has saved me a lot of time in all the time that I have been using it, all the information of my interest is in the library of the platform and I can locate it in an easy way when I need to read it or consult some data or even discuss it with my students, this platform has helped me to develop, enrich and improve my research through the debates between professionals that are in the platform, it is amazing the amount of information that all the colleagues inside the platform give me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I value Mendeley's smooth mix into Word. I was additionally ready to include a Mendeley shipper application in Chrome to all the more effectively include the reports I find on the web. I like that I can pick what organization to embed references in the content alongside the rundown of catalog toward the finish of the original copies. I likewise locate Mendeley's online inquiry library great, as I can without much of a stretch add references to my library from the online hunt in the event that somebody has remembered a passage for a specific article for the past. The product can decide the titles, creators, and distribution data for most works basically by examining the content into the PDF, so no manual section is required by the client. You can make envelopes for various subjects and store reports underneath that. It likewise has a decent reference generator when incorporating references for scholarly papers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I additionally think that its a thrilling point that making your own special ace arrangements isn't extremely natural and it may be a great idea to have more help while doing this. Mendeley can be inclined to crashes now and again. There are an assortment of arrangements accessible to browse while including passages physically, however these are not generally reasonable for specific reports and other specialized records or somewhat less conventional organizations. The principle issue that Mendeley has, as I would see it, is that when you enter an article from your list of sources into your database, commonly it doesn't perceive the writers or the title and the hour of section of the list of sources can consequently not be right. That is the reason it's important to check it each time you add an archive to your database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

: Mendeley is an essential apparatus on the off chance that you end up in the examination field, regardless of whether you are composing logical articles or needing to keep awake to date on a specific point. This is on the grounds that Mendeley perceives your inclinations and the particular distributions in a similar field. It is imperative to check in your library that the information is efficient on the off chance that we need to utilize that distribution in the reference index of a record to keep away from botches Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically at research level and to know new distributions and be enhanced perspectives we manage. Mendeley considers more noteworthy robotization by including logical sources. Since lit audits are standard when composing logical and comparative original copies and awards, this truly spares time. There is a great deal of comparative programming, yet I think Mendeley is somewhat more useful and adaptable than others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it is a cloud-based help, and with any gadget associated with the Internet, I can stress and include notes. In catalog, the Dating Manager has spared me a ton of time. I likewise like that, by branch of knowledge or creator, I can sort out my pdf documents. It additionally has a phenomenal strategy for scanning for related archives that I have transferred to the framework. Appreciate the highlights of the cell phone variant. Most dating supervisors don't have a completely utilitarian versatile application, which is extraordinary

You can import libraries from other arrangement supervisors. The Mendeley Web Importer permits you to naturally include site pages, articles, and so on to a Mendeley Desktop organizer arrangement library. Mendeley permits you to look, include and refer to scholastic records, diaries, meeting procedures, government reports and some other archive conceivably valuable in your exploration. Its accessible database comprises of numerous citable archives, and is exceptionally simple to actualize in Word. You can likewise effectively look, download or make changed reference styles. For reports that you can't discover in the database, you can either enter them physically or download the RefMain/BibTex documents to embed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It isn't the best dating programming to use with LaTex. Additionally, it discards some enormous databases containing best in class reports, as Arxiv, which makes it hard to add singular citations to Mendeley. What I don't care for about Mendeley is that occasionally Mendeley couldn't care less about the data in a journal. Additionally, I need to open Mendeley to cite a report and it's unrealistic to do that without going to Mendeley. The copy discoverer is additionally not solid and you need to consider which 2 archives are actually the equivalent to expel one of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mendeley is an incredible (and free) place for individuals searching for a simple and clean interface, a reference stage for composing research papers and distributions. It ought to be free, particularly in case you're in a scholarly establishment. In any case, if it's not, I don't know whether it costs cash Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Mendeley to cite and allude to different creators. It spares a great deal of time contrasted with a circumstance where one refers to physically or utilizes the implicit reference in Word. You can import any reference you need and afterward by basically composing a couple of letters, you can refer to the distribution of that diary, I additionally use Mendeley not to take care of issues, I simply use it to reference articles and references when I compose research papers for the paper. Important in light of the fact that it interfaces well with Mircrosoft Word and is effectively adaptable to different sorts of reference stages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Mendeley peruses any distribution effectively and values everything that any creator has done. It's anything but difficult to import your reference by composing a couple of letters or, on the off chance that you wish, return to Mendeley and pick the paper you need. The most fascinating thing is that when Mendeley has a pursuit, he should download the reference arrangement or import it straightforwardly into his Mendeley, he should have all the distributed material on his hard drive. I make the most of Mendeley's straightforwardness when I compose a report or record that utilizes references in the content and furthermore requires a rundown of references toward the end. Mendeley is anything but difficult to utilize and effectively accumulates all the textual styles you've spared in the application, which connects to Word to assist you with sparing time. It smoothes out a procedure that college educators expect of understudies and that most customers expect of reports submitted. This would have been valuable in a college domain, yet is similarly as helpful now when composing a proposition, report, or writing survey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When utilizing the application, you more likely than not spared naturally/programmed synchronization. I regularly can't match up included records, which implies that on different gadgets I can't get to them. I don't care for that the window for a client to alter a section is sufficiently little to see. It's likewise hard to impart reports to different friends except if they have Mendeley on their work area and approach the text style library you've made ,you'd need to make a gathering and offer it with the companions so they can get to their references.another drawback of this application that I can't sign in through the mendeley work area (in Windows) utilizing my work email however I can sign in through the online variant. I don't know why my work email address isn't upheld in the work area form application.

Not a revultion, yet a remark: I got notification from somebody, nonetheless, that Mendeley can really be somewhat "schematic", since with regards to utilizing references in Mendeley, it won't let you know whether the article is real or not. I don't know whether this is valid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mendeley is amazingly helpful in the event that you are in the scholarly world and need to cite numerous articles. Be that as it may, his database isn't thorough. Consequently, it would be gainful for you to do a more top to bottom writing search,Mendeley is an incredible (and free) place for individuals searching for a simple and clean interface, a reference stage for composing research papers and distributions. It ought to be free, particularly in case you're in a scholarly foundation. In any case, if it's not, I don't know whether it costs cash. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This takes care of the issue of making arrangements in a report and effectively dealing with the data shared about them. It likewise accelerates the way toward making a page of refered to works and references in the content in any necessary configuration. Help with composing a report, proposition, writing audit, Using Mendeley permits me to spare a lot of time when performing writing surveys. You can really make a strong library of writing without composing it exclusively or add it to your examination work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It prescribes files based on the dots it is reading. I found so many extraordinary articles in this regard, I love having each of my files in one place, having the option of tagging them point by point, and having the option of easily adding references to the reports I'm composing. Mendeley makes working with newspaper articles so much easier, I can do without much looking for slogans, writers and the like with this incredible programming which means you'll never miss a post. Not only can I view PDF files through this program but I can edit them without having an additional PDF editor. With Mendeley I can export and import bibliographic files from other applications or programmes, and through the same program I can share and comment on bibliographic citations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, it's the best program I've found, it's simple, lightweight, easy to access, I don't have any problem understanding it because it has an interface that is very easy to use. However, a negative aspect of this product and it's very boring is that sending PDF records of Mendeley files is very difficult , particularly if I choose not to submit all my comments. In addition, the inline shape of Mendeley makes community records difficult, since it lacks their names. That is still a daunting challenge, despite solving the copy things. There are channeling solutions to posts using "copywriters," "tags," and so on. The gui does not provide alternatives for finding the estimate of the channel in any event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mendeley is rich with highlights, and its ability to synchronize all of the papers with an online archive makes the papers accessible anywhere and on any computer. Mendeley is a forum for exploring and exchanging knowledge with your peers and people outside of your social circle. If you want to broaden your horizons in the subject you choose, I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When using Mendeley many items can be easily tracked. Finding things in Mendeley is quick, and thus saves a lot of time. Mendeley has been beautifully helping me create a community study library and keeping my library organized. To my problems it has reflected a world of solutions. I love it works for both Windows and Linux and Mac, so I don't have any trouble using this software. Its mobile versions are great, fast and stable, I can use them on my mobile phone or iPad and I have no problem with them. One of the advantages I appreciate most from Mendeley is that through this software I can collaborate with my colleagues, so we can exchange thoughts, quotes and research findings, add feedback and streamline the work as well. When using Mendeley many items can be easily tracked. Finding things in Mendeley is quick, and thus saves a lot of time. Mendeley has been beautifully helping me create a community study library and keeping my library organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Something I like about this program is the bit of leeway it offers with any book part in the database, is the capacity to rapidly discover any reference. Mendeley's inner internet searcher works sensibly well, in spite of the fact that it is an element that I accept has critical opportunity to get better. Another favorable position that interests me is that when you have completed an archive with its comparing list of sources you can send out it in Word group without the dynamic fields it has and in this manner maintain a strategic distance from change issues, etc. On the off chance that you include a reference, the reference is included. On the off chance that you erase it, the reference is as yet expelled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the upsides of this program is the point at which I add notes to an article, you can not change the text style in the alter box, furthermore, the synchronization and disconnected elements of Mendeley are not all that strong, something else I don't care for Mendeley is the point at which I provide to arrange the references by writer, on the off chance that one does not have a writer, which requested as they ought to be introduced in order by writer, the issue is that when there is no writer, this reference is set first, when in certainty it ought to be arranged in order by title. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For me, bibliographic directors like mendeley are a fundamental instrument, which makes your activity a lot simpler and spares you a ton of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From my perspective Mendeley has been an incredible assistance, the beneficial thing about having a chief like Mendeley is that it permits me to have everything in one spot and completely requested and composed. For my situation, I add the PDFs legitimately to Mendeley and the program consequently sorts out them by year, creator and title in an organizer framework inside a Dropbox envelope, so I generally have a reinforcement of the PDFs notwithstanding Mendeley's 2GB of space. Also, I just erase the first records, so I keep away from copy things. Mendeley is a miracle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love this exploration stage like MENDELEY in it I can add titles to the accompanying labels (without the spaces) like

* Italics: < I > TEXT </I >

* Bold < b > TEXT </b >

* Superscript: < sup > TEXT </sup>

* Subscript: < sub > TEXT </sub >

Physically, when you have sent out the record without the Mendeley fields. I can likewise alter them while the fields are dynamic, any update of the references will come back to the underlying arrangement.

I love applying the subsequent strategy, as it is quicker than experiencing the thousand and one articles and postulations I have in my Mendeley to include the labels. All mendeley clients should definitely realize that there is no programmed approach to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that its fascinating to have the option to include notes and underline thoughts by taking notes in the pdfs on a similar stage. Be that as it may, as different associates have brought up, I have an organizer of my dropbox synchronized with Mendeley, thus all my Mendeley pdfs are in Dropbox, no issues up until now, however my co mendeley uncertainty and issue is as per the following:

I can't match up the 'notes' I take in Mendeley with Dropbox and I can't see the altered pdfs in Dropbox either. This has been a genuine issue for me and this speaks to something negative on the stage, which is something I don't care for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest this program in all things and more in the part of security supposing that you have a record on the Mendeley site, the program will make a reinforcement of both your database and your PDF, so if in any capacity whatsoever or burglary, lost the main thing you need to do is group the PC, and the most intriguing thing is that you will consistently have a duplicate on the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the point when I met Mendeley it was all consuming, instant adoration. When I introduced the program I had the option to begin working with it legitimately. I can import my square archives from different projects, on the off chance that you send out them in the correct arrangement (*.bib, *ris, *.xml). You can likewise include archives physically, through a web shipper or essentially by hauling the PDF report to the program window. This stage has been a finished alleviation for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love this stage since we use Mendeley to sort out our examination. We give assessments and business the board framework for the college and need to spare and arrange research articles to put them toward the finish of our book reference area. Mendeley can be included as an include Microsoft Word and can likewise be effortlessly duplicated into the right reference group sparing us time and migraine. Mendeley works effectively with Word ,Import distinctive reference formats,it is exceptionally simple to sort out and find applicable references Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a negative point we have recognized a few blunders with Word, particularly when including tables, they needed to uninstall the Word include for the tables to work appropriately

Discovering books to investigate and having the option to put the titles as references. We can import them from different sources, be that as it may, working, for instance, related to Google, would help gather references from other significant work other than diary articles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is valuable for the individuals who need to sort out their arrangements and rapidly duplicate the arrangements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mendeley has been exceptionally useful to me in such a case that I intend to utilize a solitary gadget arrangement supervisor for overseeing solo arrangements, Mendeley is an ideal met for my requirements. It is likewise helpful in light of the fact that we are a few analysts working together and sharing articles and references and arranging data, it is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mendeley is an amazing decision for putting away and overseeing magazine articles. I like that I can make envelopes and subfolders, and that everything is effectively accessible. It chips away at a few working frameworks, is anything but difficult to utilize, extremely simple and all around arranged import/send out, permits synchronization on various machines, and more highlights. The data can be put away as a comment to connect a reference with a specific pursuit, it is a valuable programming that causes you compose your whole computerized library, I discovered Mendeley is an incredible apparatus to sort out all archives identified with my examination, in addition to an extraordinary assistance to make arrangements in various organizations. The capacity to get all the data by basically including the ISBN number of the record is likewise a generally excellent component. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found that a few references that are naturally included are not totally right: at times articles get befuddled in light of the fact that they have a place with a similar writer, I might want the word module to help the making of book reference without references in the content, it is difficult to change the reference style. Ordinarily, I have to change the littlest detail in the configuration of the reference index, I believe that the programmed extraction of references could positively be improved. Once in a while the references are entirely finished, however different occasions they need significant updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mendele is an alluring choice, with mendeley I have had no bad things to say so I can suggest it 100%, it is free so use it and exploit its maximum capacity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mendeley keeps my library sorted out so I can generally discover the sources I need, and that has been a major assistance to me. The statement module helps a ton. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love this stage on the grounds that with the references you can arrange and impart to teammates. The Word module for embeddings text references and consequently accumulating a reference area is awesome, Mendeley is free and can do nearly everything different projects can do. It works very well for me, Mendeley is an astounding cloud-based dating program. It has applications for all gadgets and spares all your PDF records in the cloud. I like Mendeley's easy to understand interface. It's the best I've utilized up until this point. I like the component that permits me to feature inside the content to take notes when I need to manage such huge numbers of articles, I likewise like the hunt choice to discover articles. It's even more a paper arranging and sorting out thing for me. It's something that permits you to spare articles by thought, it's anything but difficult to import archives and much simpler on the off chance that you set up a work area envelope to spare articles straightforwardly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With mendeley it's extremely hard to make gatherings to share records. You can even get blunders here and there when you attempt to match up. I've made them sync issues when utilizing a similar record on numerous PCs it's actually a significant dull issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I unquestionably prescribe it to mendeley with my eyes shut. It's free and overly simple to utilize any place I discover you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mendeley has been an incredible assistance to me in referencing articles and statements when I'm composing research papers for work, with this stage he permits me to remain sorted out with all my PDF documents such that I truly battled with previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the organization I can give my files through Mendeley. I also greatly appreciate the online reference library that Mendeley makes available to its users, which is very easy to use and has accurate fonts.

The benefits of Mendeley are many, I really feel comfortable with this program, certainly not all their tools are free, however the tools you must pay for them as is the case of chat, because the cost is not very high and really worth the cost you must cancel for acquiring it because having a support community is very helpful.

A quite useful tool of the program and that I found a wonder is that you can add references, notes and comments to the document and not only can you make the reading of the PDF file but also you can edit the file directly and you don't need to install an additional editor.

Another of the tools that I use the most from this program is the extension for Chrome because through it I can include reports that I find on the web quickly and easily, and the best thing is that by including it, the source of the information, the author, the title and year of publication are automatically added.

Mendeley is definitely the most adaptable, accessible to the public and economical program you'll find on the market, since only your user registration is enough to start using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about Mendeley, it's a well developed and easy to use program that improves work performance and allows me to share it with my team, while they can make any kind of contribution directly to the file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is excellent for storing your information in the library and for viewing it anywhere in comfort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program has helped me to improve my productivity and to have a quality research, having an exceptional result. The search and content library has been a great help, because it has an optimal database and logical and reliable sources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1) Cloud-based service that allows highlighting and adding notes from any computer with internet

2) Compatibility with the most prominent operating systems

3) User-friendly and easy to use interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downside to mention about this platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended platform for anyone from any industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving research papers pertaining to my area of expertise both from academia and industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mendeley is a good platform, it is the most functional in its category, to tell you the truth I had never found a program as functional as this one. I like that it is compatible with all major computer operating systems, I can use it from Windows, Mac or Linux, plus its mobile version is very light and fast. I also like that it is accessible to the public, because it is true that not all the tools of this program are free, like for example the chat, however for the benefits that it offers it is quite economic.

One of the best features of Mendeley is that I can import information and convert it directly to PDF from almost any browser and the best thing is that the program automatically adds to the database the author of content or the web page from which it has been extracted, as well as the year of publication, the title and the publisher.

I like that through this PDF editor, its only functionality is not only to visualize the document in this type of file, but I can edit it immediately and without having to install an additional PDF editor; the program also allows me to add notes, comments and all the members of the same team can work on the same document editing the information and improving it as many times as necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about this program, it really represents the innovation of the programs in its niche. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a complete work tool for exchanging information of all kinds, I recommend it for its distinguished users always willing to collaborate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Mendeley it became much easier to finish my research work with my team, since each member was adding information and being edited by the other members, so we could finish our work in much less time than we had calculated and do it in an efficient and dynamic way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.