MeetApp

4.8

Create an awesome event experience by using MeetApp for your event, meeting or conference. Inform, Engage, Network!

Work for MeetApp?

Learning about MeetApp?

MeetApp Reviews

Ask MeetApp a Question
Showing 2 MeetApp reviews
MeetApp review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing experience with the product and the people!"

What do you like best?

I've worked with quite a few products in the event app space, but MeetApp was by far the best experience I've ever had. The admin panel was easy to use, and the app was even easier to use and understand. This made it very simple for me on the day of the event so I wasn't answering a lot of attendee questions. Distributing my agenda and event collateral through MeetApp instead of printing books saved me a considerable amount of money and headaches. And I absolutely loved the way MeetApp lets me schedule and send push notifications to my attendees or specific groups of attendees. Lastly, my product specialist worked with me to make sure I understood how to best create my in-app event content and educated me on best practices so that I can field more questions from my audience during our panel discussions. All-in-all, MeetApp really helped me create a better experience for my attendees and a more pleasant experience for my team.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked

Better information distribution to my attendees, better group coordination of attendees, better feedback and audience interaction, better attendee networking, reduced printing costs, more collaboration and networking among attendees.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MeetApp
MeetApp review by Administrator in Think Tanks
Administrator in Think Tanks

"Outstanding customer service, and great product. "

What do you like best?

The individual who sold us the product, Sal, was readily available to help us with any of our needs or issues on a constant basis. This made our job in setting up the app for use at our conference tremendously easier than it otherwise would have been.

What do you dislike?

When individuals sign up for the app, they have to go to their email address to find an access code. To maximize the amount of users, the signing-up process should be minimal work. This might have led to lower uptake of the app than would have otherwise been possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering using a conference or training app, look no further than MeetApp. They offer a wide variety of functions at a fraction of the price of competitors (from what I observed). Most importantly, their customer service was second to none, which is crucial when you are planning an event and running on a tight schedule.

We were able to interact with our conference audience like never before. Our past conferences were not nearly as engaging, so using MeetApp brought lots of appeal from the younger portion of our attendees. We received outstanding feedback from younger attendees on our conference and the app. Ideally this will lead to our organization's content better reaching younger individuals in the future.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of MeetApp for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about MeetApp?

* We monitor all MeetApp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.