MailZak Reviews & Product Details

What is MailZak?

All in one email and social account management software

MailZak Profile Details

1-6 of 6 total MailZak reviews

MailZak Reviews

1-6 of 6 total MailZak reviews
Graphic Designer and Web Developer

"Very good to create email marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

Offers plans for more than 100,000 subscribers, ideal for large companies. Programming emails at a certain date and time is very easy. You can check who are the people who have read the email.

What do you dislike?

It has a very high price, even for a large company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is perfect for creating email campaigns but I recommend it only for medium and large companies. If you are just starting out in the world of email marketing then you should consider other cheaper options, although it offers an excellent trial period.

We are currently testing this product in my company and we found it very useful. We have been able to import contacts without problems and create information campaigns about our services.

Writer

"Digital Marketing for boost sales"

What do you like best?

You can easily boost your sales with mailzak email marketing campaigns. Really cool and professional templates that will attract more customers to you. What's so appealing with mailzak is that it shows read receipt of your emails. Basically, you know when your customers read your emails. I can track emails directly to know about its destination. MailZak lets you send not just any emails, but professional and persuasive ones, in bulk to customers so has to drive more sales

What do you dislike?

I still have time to access it, but with the almost a year I've been using MailZak, I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for a powerful digital marketing campaign with MailZak. You have the chance to try it now

We got the perfect email campaign for marketing our products with MailZak. As a result, we drove more growth with our sales. Our reputation is beginning to improve. We benefitted so well from MailZak

Lecturer
(Myself Only)

"Amazing Platform for mail aggregation and social networking"

What do you like best?

Firstly It also tells me whether the mail is read or not and at the same time allows me to schedule mails. Also it assist me to check my social notifications and emails right away without having to open multiple tabs.

What do you dislike?

For now I am still ok with how the work but the interface is a bit confusing for beginners

Actually i am using this for my website http://wikiban.com to send/receive mails from prospect clients and it seem cool and fantastic.

"Best Email Marketing Tool."

What do you like best?

We are able to increase sales and close more clients using MailZak. With its spam lock, we are able to reach clients which ensures our mail doesn't appear in the spam section. We easily schedule email hence giving us the opportunity to scale up our business. Its autoresponder also helps increase engagement with clients. Its the best email marketing tool to try out.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any challenges with the software so far. No dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach a larger audience and scale up with MailZak

We are able to increase sales by reaching a larger audience.

Customer Service Representative

"Good software for email marketing"

What do you like best?

I like that you can schedule emails to market to your email list with this software.

What do you dislike?

This software was a bit difficult to use, and didn’t offer emails templates I was a fan of.

Mailzak is a good was to send emails out to gain website visits.

SDE-I
Internet
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to use tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

I have been using Mailzak's service for quite some time now and I am impressed by the rich set of features it has. I can send mails to multiple customers and track which ones got opened free of cost. Their customer support is also decent and I asked them to implement some new features and they said they will do it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such as of now. I will update once I find anything.

I run an online portal http://urbanclans.com which organises gaming tournament and for that I need to send bulk mail to customers.

MailZak User Ratings