MailZak

5.0

All in one email and social account management software

Work for MailZak?

Learning about MailZak?

MailZak Reviews

Showing 4 MailZak reviews
MailZak review by Fifo A.
Fifo A.

"Digital Marketing for boost sales"

What do you like best?

You can easily boost your sales with mailzak email marketing campaigns. Really cool and professional templates that will attract more customers to you. What's so appealing with mailzak is that it shows read receipt of your emails. Basically, you know when your customers read your emails. I can track emails directly to know about its destination. MailZak lets you send not just any emails, but professional and persuasive ones, in bulk to customers so has to drive more sales

What do you dislike?

I still have time to access it, but with the almost a year I've been using MailZak, I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for a powerful digital marketing campaign with MailZak. You have the chance to try it now

We got the perfect email campaign for marketing our products with MailZak. As a result, we drove more growth with our sales. Our reputation is beginning to improve. We benefitted so well from MailZak

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MailZak
MailZak review by James M.
James M.

"Amazing Platform for mail aggregation and social networking"

What do you like best?

Firstly It also tells me whether the mail is read or not and at the same time allows me to schedule mails. Also it assist me to check my social notifications and emails right away without having to open multiple tabs.

What do you dislike?

For now I am still ok with how the work but the interface is a bit confusing for beginners

Actually i am using this for my website http://wikiban.com to send/receive mails from prospect clients and it seem cool and fantastic.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

MailZak review by User

"Best Email Marketing Tool."

What do you like best?

We are able to increase sales and close more clients using MailZak. With its spam lock, we are able to reach clients which ensures our mail doesn't appear in the spam section. We easily schedule email hence giving us the opportunity to scale up our business. Its autoresponder also helps increase engagement with clients. Its the best email marketing tool to try out.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any challenges with the software so far. No dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach a larger audience and scale up with MailZak

We are able to increase sales by reaching a larger audience.

MailZak review by Subham K.
Subham K.

"Easy to use tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

I have been using Mailzak's service for quite some time now and I am impressed by the rich set of features it has. I can send mails to multiple customers and track which ones got opened free of cost. Their customer support is also decent and I asked them to implement some new features and they said they will do it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such as of now. I will update once I find anything.

I run an online portal http://urbanclans.com which organises gaming tournament and for that I need to send bulk mail to customers.

There are not enough reviews of MailZak for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Mailchimp Logo
Mailchimp
(11,233)
Mailchimp helps you design and share campaigns across multiple email and ad channels, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
Constant Contact Logo
Constant Contact
3.9
(3,697)
Constant Contact introduced the first email marketing tool for small businesses, nonprofits, and associations in 1998. Today, the company helps hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide find marketing success through the only all-in-one online marketing platform for small organizations.
Salesforce Email Studio Logo
Salesforce Email Studio
3.8
Salesforce Email Studio email marketing tool (formerly ExactTarget) is a targeted email marketing provider for Fortune 500 and Small Businesses alike.
Robly Logo
Robly
All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
iContact Logo
iContact
Professional email marketing from iContact helps businesses of all stages and sizes get results. From the small business just getting started to the professional marketer looking for strategies to maximize campaigns to the high-volume sender with 15,000 to 5 million+ subscribers, iContact offers a plan to meet every need.
Campaign Monitor Logo
Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor’s easy-to-use, professional-grade email marketing and automation platform helps today’s fast-growing businesses use email to drive real, bottom line results.
AWeber Logo
AWeber
Email marketing services that help small businesses automate email follow up and newsletter delivery for increased customer retention and higher sales.
Emma Logo
Emma
4.0
Emma’s email marketing platform focuses on segmentation, automation, and an easy-to-use email builder to make it easy for teams of all sizes to leverage their customer data, increase engagement, and drive more revenue from email.
SendinBlue Logo
SendinBlue
Easily manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.
Zoho Campaigns Logo
Zoho Campaigns
Email marketing with CRM and social media integration

Learning about MailZak?

* We monitor all MailZak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.