Linqia Reviews & Product Details

Linqia Overview

What is Linqia?

Linqia leads the influencer marketing industry, by taking it to the next level. We partner with leading brands to understand their unique needs and goals to build a custom programs to deliver success. Founded in 2012, our team of experts know influencer marketing, because we helped define it. We combine that expertise with one of the most robust platforms in the industry built with eight years of data. Our AI can accurately predict which influencers and content will deliver the best results. Headquartered in San Francisco, Linqia has worked with more than 600 brands including Black & Decker, Gerber, Herdez, Kimberly-Clark, Mezzetta, McDonald’s, Nestle, Purina, Square, Unilever, Uniqlo, Viacom and Walmart. Linqia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices in New York, Chicago, and Bentonville. Media Mix Strategy - Your dedicated team of creative and influencer marketing experts will start with a holistic review to determine how influencer campaigns fit into your marketing strategy. Influencer Selection - Linqia’s proprietary AI, backed by Google’s Vision AI, dynamically analyzes content across over 500,000 influencers to find the right influencers. Turnkey Execution - We do all of the heavy lifting, saving you valuable time. We start with influencer strategy and creative concept development and run your campaign seamlessly. Measurement - Go beyond likes and engagement to measure true business impact. Get closed loop measurement with brand and sales lift studies.

Linqia Details
Discussions
Linqia Community

Linqia combines the science and accountability of online media with award-winning service to deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients.

Linqia
2012
San Francisco, CA
@linqia

Linqia Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Linqia community
Have you used Linqia before?

Linqia Reviews

Showing 11 Linqia reviews
Already have Linqia?
Lead Designer
Media Production
What do you like best?

Love the campaigns, the clear and thought out instructions on deliverables, and the performance-based compensation. Communication is always great, the team is always a blast to work with, and the compensation is aggressive. I love the dashboard with the analytics displaying clearly. The software that tracks clicks and reports has always been accurate, and the entire process is always clear and straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to be more in control of which campaigns we can see/be a part of. There are some campaigns that I see my peers doing that I know I could have knocked out of the park or been perfect for my audience. Having a way to mark interested in campaigns that haven't yet been offered would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Put in the work and keep high quality content, with a good mix of organic and sponsored content, and overperform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to get in front of lots of companies, with fair compensation and straightforward deliverable requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Arity - Hadoop Systems Engineer
What do you like best?

A leading influencer market that generates results. The Linqia platform is an Artificial intelligence-based which along with skilled experts is transforming the traditional trend of the influencer market into a scaled media channel. That is it uses AI to match influencers with the brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support service is a bit slow to respond to the queries. No campaigns should increase.it is not cloud-based. Not available inconvenient devices like mobile. It cannot be installed in Windows, Mac, and iOS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Linqia provides a single platform where marketers manage and store all of their content of influence. Brands can view this influencer content with ease in real-time through easy to use dashboard. An AI algorithm understands which influencer content will perform best with audience segments and then devise a strategy to produce results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I used to love working with Linqia as an influencer when they first started. Their interface is easy to use and their campaigns were easy to follow. I loved the brands I was able to work with and how they fit in with my readers. In the past campaign managers have been friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used to love working with Linqia, but the other reviewer is correct, campaigns have come to a standstill. Losing that income was difficult for me, but luckily I’ve been able to replace with ads and other means. I’d also love to work on more campaigns with Linqia in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t expect to get regular campaigns through Linqia. Also, don’t expect them to be responsive to emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that Linqia allows me creative freedom to tell my own story. They understand that it’s important to keep my voice in order to vibrate authenticity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a bit more time to turn around content like there was in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Linqia has helped me figure out which brands align best with my voice. There are many times where I’ve been a valued customer of a brand brought to my attention for years before matched up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
What do you like best?

I love that Linqia encourages me to be creative with almost all of the campaigns, I also love that Linqia seems to value my work and their offers reflect that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that the offers from Linqia have come to a stand still. I would love to be on more campaigns! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Linqia! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love being able to work companies that I would organically use anyways and Linqia has helped me find several companies of that nature. Another benefit of working with Linqia is the pay per click model, it's nice to see my work actualized and show a company what I have to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogger
What do you like best?

Friendly great to work with.

No complaints.

Great pay and payout time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. No complaints.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

It's so easy to work with Linqia. I can create content that fits my audience and don't get push back about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't get as many opportunities as I'd like through Linqia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to accept campaigns quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s easy to build and use and great for collecting data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could directly analyze relationships on their site in a more cohesive manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s easy to build and edit the questionnaire and is very user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The dashboard with all of the content, performance, etc. easily accessible and on demand. The content has been consistently authentic and of high quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could tie to in-store sales, but that is an issue with all influencer marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into ways to develop true ROI calculations and sales impacts of programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inspiring purchases during different times of year. Driving higher performing social ad units than our traditional marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Service Coordinator
Veterinary
What do you like best?

Linqia is a great way to earn money and I've managed to earn about $11,000 with them over the last few years of working with them. Their campaigns are always fun and it's a great way to connect with brands to try new products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they can be slow at getting back to you if you have a question or concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be active so that you can get campaigns. And work hard for your click goals so you can increase your earnings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making money off of my blog! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Linqia is native advertising at it's finest. Influencers informing their dedicated followers about their favorite products and services: your brands! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lower tier influencers at time are used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize Linqia for influencer marketing with back-end results. Their CPC model is unique in the space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to solve for the problems of banner blindness, advertising being ineffective with standard placements like banner ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.