LENOVO Reviews & Product Details

Location
Already have LENOVO?
Software Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been using ThinkPad laptops for more than 10 years personally and now by profession, these devices give their best performance when you're working on any software development tools which need heavy CPU consumption,processing power, while working with any instances or higher graphic related content, gaming or whenever required! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Affordable,trustworthy compared to other brands.Best in class keyboards(ThinkPad series especially),reliable.

We will be able to find more than one offer for every few days such as back to school offer, black Friday , student offers,clearance sale and many other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about such amazing company products and other work stations! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Checkout and compare Lenovo and other products about the price,cashback and other offers before customizing the product or when you're purchasing product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software development mainly,

benefits realized : easy returns, online support,free shipping,cashback offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have a lenovo A5 mobile it was a low cost high performance mobile for me in a situation where im struck in covid situation its battery life is so good that i can make my calls and video conferences for long time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its performance the battery charge was amazing the camera quality is also better mostly the system was freeze free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The head generation from mobiles is high the audio quality is also low .while taking calls the audio quality gets too low Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is designed in a way to meet user requirements in their budgets.The performance is high so keep try the lenovo products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of its low cost im using lenovo products for a long time since im using mobiles it helped me in taking all my professional things in a correct way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

After being burned multiple times by Dell's poor customer service, bad tech support, and refusal to honor warranties, we decided to change shops to Lenovo instead. As such, we have phased out all our Dell printers, PCs, and laptops and replaced them with Xerox imaging devices and Lenovo laptops and desktops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lenovo has done a great job fulfilling their warranties/RMAs in a timely fashion. If things can't be repaired, they replace them, quickly and without fuss.

Aside from the occasional machine having a faulty part (it happens) their builds are solid and Lenovo Vantage does a great job updating drivers. The BIOS in particular seem vastly superior to Dells'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that they sell out too quickly, so I often have to change models mid-rollout. Also, Lenovo Vantage occasionally can't install the service correctly on W10 which creates update issues.

I have also encountered a lot of issues with various models of laptops and the USB-C (thunderbolt or not) docking stations. They seem to have a lot of compatibility issues when they should just be plug-and-play. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure the docking station is compatible, confirmed, with the laptop you purchase, if applicable. That's been my number one painpoint with Lenovo laptops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lenovo has made my hardware rollouts smooth and easier, and I know when I fill out a support ticket that it will be resolved quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager I.T
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are using all hardware in our company of Lenovo. The reason behind is it is best.There are other brand market also.We have used all brands but this is best.I cannot write name of other brands but i can write benefits which i like most.

Lenovo hardware is very good .

Prices of lenovo machines are very good.

All in one machines are very good and cheap in price.

Servers of Lenovo are good.

You have listen name Think pad ,which is most selling laptop of Lenovo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like there support and Hardware quality of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They do not provide corporate discount.We have more than 100 machines in our company ,all are of Lenovo but on new machine i never get any discount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cost reduced.

Online Warranty support.

Can repairable in house when out of warranty.

Parts easily available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Accountant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In RPS infrastructure limited ,We were using a brand in company which was not good so our administrator has replaced all company desktop/laptop with Lenovo machines.It is my personal experience ,I am suing Lenovo desktop from last 7 years ,there is no issues in this s machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are many brands in the market but it is best as we are using this from last 7 to 8 years.It never hangs.Managers are using think pad machines and users are using Lenovo desktop.

Hardware is ultimate.

Good speed.

Low cost maintenance.

Good pricing.

Onsite support under warranty.

Prices are less than other products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing , I like everything of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hardware is ultimate.

Good speed.

Low cost maintenance.

Good pricing.

Onsite support under warranty.

Prices are less than other products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My system always down due hardware issue but now it works very good.I am working on Tally ERP for accounting so it fast as required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use the Lenovo laptop for both, my personal and professional use cases. I use it for my work purpose along Ubuntu OS and a web browser installed on top of it.

I use it for entertainment purpose to listen to music, watch movies, videos, youtube videos, play games, few other computing tasks, surf the Internet, etc.

I also use it for educational purposes listening to webinars, seminars, demonstrations, attending training, tutorials, etc.

I use to download, install, run, and use many utility and productivity software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is reliable, durable, it is a brand product, affordable for laptops with a certain configuration, it is very useful and helpful, is effective, and efficient. It is flexible in using the software and hardware. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of their laptops have not so good mouse touchpad, as in, the sensitivity or speed is low or less. Some of their laptop models do not- provide basic functionalities or do not have capabilities such as a backlit keyboard, SIM card slot, webcam with at least resolution more than VGA and less than or equal to 2 MP, a well-designed SD card slot, Type-C USB port, and few others for the price they sell them.

For many extra features, options, functionalities, and capabilities to be used in a Lenovo laptop, it costs more than other laptops in the market offering all the above for less price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Lenovo is a brand company and has a good reputation. Its products, especially laptops are reliable and durable. You could purchase Lenovo laptops. However, do research on your end on the other products they market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work off of the laptop. It is so mobile, I carry it and use it anywhere and almost everywhere, working from wherever I want, completing my tasks and job. It provides a lot of conveniences when it comes to communicating and collaborating with my colleagues, and even my family members. It has reduced my time, energy, money, etc., in commuting and attending training, webinar, and job interviews.

I have used it for many of my computing needs and tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am a software developer that works with backend projects and Lenovo has been up to the challenge while working with several development tools. Some of these tools include database instances using docker containers and testing applications locally in the computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Laptop is very lightweight and powerfull for software development. It's easy to take my laptop anywhere, ergonomic and really nice built in functions for a better user experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using the docker in linux based system while having more than one external monitor sometimes shows issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's a great option if you are planning to use for software development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software development of backend and frontend benefits. My Lenovo Laptop has helped me to develop in different environments with no issues, lag or freeze while using heavy tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Helped me gain information from the world wide web Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lenovos products are built to last a long time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Often times updates mess up certain software features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving how to use microsoft products that come built in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Recruiting
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Lenovo helps me everyday I am at work by having all the apps and software we need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use for first time computer users and Great for seasoned computer users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say anything negative. I am very happy with their product and online customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't had any problems. The benefits are:

easy to use

customer care and support 24/7 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Lenovo has been a great product al together. The brand is sturdy, reliable, and practical. It has been quality in supporting me with any problems when updating the software for my computer. I like the features the laptop provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My Lenovo Thinkpad has a great non reflective screen, middle cursor, and multiple ways of navigating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a type of little black thing near the keyboard and it doesn't seem to have any function. I am not fond of it. Also, the screen flops down too quickly if I move it a certain way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are considering Lenovo, make sure to look over many different options for the hardware and software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to have easier typing, and it is sleek for me to carry it around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Everyday operations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the computers themselves especially the thinkpad. They allow a open source feel with we’ll documented security features for protection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow they become after awhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Utilize everything Lenovo has to offer even if you’re not interested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Lenovo for most of our computer needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Ordering my laptop with them was a pleasure and came with a great amount of user input in customising the laptop, for it to be built on request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customisability and ease of use on the website. Very straight forward, not very technical so most users should be able to get onboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slightly pricier than I expected, but worth it for the customisability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Reputable and great quality products for the price. Reputation goes a long way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They can repair all Lenovo products. I'm considering sending in my Lenovo P2 for repair, but it's over 2 years old now, so may just hold off and buy a new phone in around six months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used my Lenovo laptop for many years for programming, learning and gaming. Lenovo gives you great performance for your money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love their Thinkpad X1 models. It's very solid and well designed laptop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Y50 models were one of the worst models. They should have made recall for those or offer free fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Always stand behind you devices. Offer better warranty and recalls if needed. Keep improving Thinkpad series and you will be at top. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used it for work related tasks, programming, daily IT tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PW
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Help in office im using lenovo laptop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everything my routen is to use lenovo laptop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike or everything good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Experiance it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My office works are solve on it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My company gave me a Lenovo Thinkpad which helped me a great deal with day to day tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lenovo laptops are quick to start and load, functionality is fast enough without any lag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints with Lenovo, it is a great brand and I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Work related tasks are accomplished without much trouble, benefit is saving time and operational functionality overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use Lenovo on a daily basis for all my work and leisure activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s big and the keyboards are easily pressed down on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The edges break sometimes (outer hardware), and the screen goes really dim if you don’t connect it to a charger at low battery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have done all my work on it, and have realized it’s slightly better than a MacBook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Images and providing systems for our end users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The system is very reliable and drivers are readily available in the event system needs to be reimaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although not entirely negative, it would be ideal if system can improve their battery charge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very reliable end point device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to provide our end users with a standard that is reliable and easily maintained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for LENOVO?