LeadDyno

2.3

LeadDyno is a trouble-free, automatic system for operating an affiliate program and tracking from where their leads are coming.

Work for LeadDyno?

Learning about LeadDyno?

LeadDyno Reviews

Ask LeadDyno a Question
Showing 2 LeadDyno reviews
LeadDyno review by jake m.
jake m.

"LeadDyno has easy layout + use"

What do you like best?

I'm able to see new clients that sign up. I am commissioned based on new clients, and it's the easiest place to see what clients have signed up that I have personally dealt with!

What do you dislike?

Not sure all of their features are useful to me. The graphs on the homepage are cumbersome and confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to watch all the videos about the features. There are things I don't know because I haven't taken the time or been onboarded enough.

We're able to see visitors that are coming to our site organically which has been really helpful. It's good to know where in the world our users are so we can write appropriate ads to target the right people! We didn't know we had so many international users!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LeadDyno
LeadDyno review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The worst support experience in 5+ years of digital tools & products"

What do you like best?

The platform was promising, because it offers multilevel marketing and integrations with Chargebee which was what I needed.

What do you dislike?

The worst support experience in 5+ years of digital tools & products. I have now switched to Tapfiliates, who have answered my question in 5 minutes that has gone unanswered more than 2 weeks by LeadDyno.

How can I trust a company with my tens of thousands of dollars of affiliate sales when it takes over 2 weeks to actually talk to someone (still haven't gotten in touch, so could be longer).

My feeling is, and after reading the reviews on other review sites - if you're an easy customer, you'll have a decent experience. If you have trouble or questions about integrations or anything custom, or if they deem you "too much work" they simply won't answer you. My theory is they are severely understaffed and couldn't be bothered to take care of customers they deem "hard work". It's a shame because they have a nice product!

The chat support knows NOTHING about anything technical. Literally nothing. Not even basics about the features of the platform. I've tried calling their "support" phone number 7 times over the past 2 weeks and was not ONCE able to speak to someone. Every time it ended up in a voicemailbox. What's the point of having a phone that you never answer?

I've tweeted at them, emailed them, opened tickets, scheduled calls. I was stood up for 2 calls I scheduled and not notified or even apologized to. My questions aren't even that complex - I just feel like they couldn't be bothered.

I saw the response that the CEO gave to another customer in one of these review sites and he mentioned something about "problem customers" and I was appalled. All customers are customers. You can't just pick and choose who to attend to based on how "easy" they are. That's a ridiculous excuse for poor service.

If you offer a functionality or integration you should be able to explain how it works and troubleshoot the issues. And you should definitely answer your phone!!

For me, support makes or breaks a company. I can't trust a company that won't even pick up its phone. And you shouldn't either! These are thousands of dollars we're talking about, and you should take them somewhere that the company actually values you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is terrible!!!

Affiliate marketing, multi-level marketing

What Affiliate Marketing Programs solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of LeadDyno for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about LeadDyno?

* We monitor all LeadDyno reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.