Instabot

4.7

Instabot is a conversion chatbot that understands your users' needs, provides information, & converts them into action quickly & effectively.

Work for Instabot?

Learning about Instabot?

Instabot Reviews

Ask Instabot a Question
Showing 3 Instabot reviews
Instabot review by Scott D.
Scott D.

"User-Friendly Interface and Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Instabot’s interface is very easy to use, so developing our first chatbot wasn’t difficult. The customer service is exceptional, as the Instabot team is always able to quickly resolve any questions or issues we had! They actually helped us create the logic for part of our bot, and have been of great help.

As well, their documentation and technical guides are incredibly detailed and helpful when we wanted to include different features in our bot, such as integrating Google Dialog Flow.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the product itself, but the documentation could be expanded a bit more. For example, would love to see a breakdown on how some of the stats are calculated, and definitions of some of the terms used.

Not only has our chatbot been able to quickly deliver answers to visitors looking for information, it has created a new source for leads.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Instabot
Instabot review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Best decision I've made in a long time"

What do you like best?

Instabot is intuitive, seamless, and cost-effective. I have doubled my leads since switching to Instabot. I used two different website live chat services for 3+ years prior to using Instabot. I used to spend $4000 a month on live chat leads. I know spend $500 a month and get twice as many leads.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Instabot is not trying to sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I 100% recommend Instabot. I did a 2-week trial period. After 7 days, it was a no-brainer to switch to Instabot.

I've doubled my leads. I get better quality leads. I have customized bots to increase leads for specific services my business offers. My leads are much more responsive to Instabot. I save money and get more business. I'm 100% satisfied.

What Conversational Marketing solution do you use?

Instabot review by Olga G.
Olga G.

"Great software and customer service"

What do you like best?

Instabot is a great software to improve web conversions. It was super easy to install and create our first bot, the UI is clear and straight to the point. Another main advantage for us was pricing.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to see more resources to build bots faster (i.e. bot examples, scripts suggestions based on verticals)

Helps to convert visitors who are not that responsive to forms but to live conversations. Also helps to off load some work from sales team who would have to respond otherwise if not the bot.

There are not enough reviews of Instabot for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Drift Logo
Drift
Drift makes it easier for people to buy from your business through real-time one-on-one conversations. When you connect Drift’s conversational marketing platform to your website, you will generate more qualified leads using our bots, and book more meetings for your sales team.
Conversica Logo
Conversica
Conversica provides a cloud-based artificial intelligence platform to better convert inbound leads. Through natural, two-way email conversations, the company’s automated sales assistant automatically engages, qualifies and follows up with leads to convert them into sales opportunities, freeing up salespeople to focus on closing more business.
Siftrock Logo
Siftrock
4.8
Siftrock is the email reply intelligence solution for marketing automation. Automatically clean your database, find new sales leads, and surface the important emails from real people. Integrates with Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, and Act-On.
Saleswhale Logo
Saleswhale
4.7
Saleswhale is a conversational marketing platform that provides an AI assistant for businesses to engage, qualify and book meetings with their leads, at scale.
Verloop Logo
Verloop
4.8
Verloop is a live-chat platform with a suite of automation like lead generation, demo booking and E-commerce to automate customer support and engagement.
MobileMonkey Logo
MobileMonkey
MobileMonkey is a Facebook messenger platform to build chatbots on FB messenger, grow the contact list and segment the audience.
WhatsHelp Logo
WhatsHelp
WhatsHelp is a Messenger Marketing Platform for companies. It helps businesses increase sales, grow the subscriber list and build close relationships with customers via Facebook Messenger by providing automation tools, chatting, broadcasting, create smart bots, and broadcast messages.
spectrm Logo
spectrm
4.8
Spectrm helps brands build customers relationships and drive conversions at scale on messaging apps. It's the end-to-end chatbot platform made for marketing teams.
Hustle Logo
Hustle
4.7
Hustle is a one-to-one texting platform that lets organizations connect personally through the most effective communication channel. Hustle enables organizations to use conversations to build relationships, boost the effectiveness of other communication channels, and drive real action at scale.
ChipBot Logo
ChipBot
5.0
ChipBot is a user support bot that lives on your site. It follows your users on every page, provides them with searchable insights, prompts call-to-actions, and gives you actionable data based on each encounter.

Learning about Instabot?

* We monitor all Instabot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.