hubs

Hubs allows you to easily create web-based rooms to meet with others within Mixed Reality. Create a room with a single click, and then just share the link with someone.

Work for hubs?

Learning about hubs?

hubs Reviews

Showing 10 hubs reviews
hubs review by John G.
John G.

"Fun Mozilla Chatroom Experience"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that I was able to invite a coworker of mine into the VR chatroom and we were able to look at each other, share videos in the world, and explore the world. You are able to do a number of things in the world including communicate through voice chat, place 3D objects, place YouTube videos, and explore the world (I personally enjoy the castle world). Additionally, I enjoy the easy of inviting people to the rooms, all it takes is sending someone a link which they then click, make their avatar, and join in.

What do you dislike?

When placing video screens in the world, they could be heard very loudly from very far away which wasn't the best. It also isn't the best tool for work related conversations as it is a bit silly. In addition, you are unable to enter building which was a bit of a disappointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if i am being honest, don't use it for anything work related other than having a bit of fun or for looking into what VR technology implementations are out there.

Hubs for me did not solve any business problems. Additionally, I don't believe it would solve many or any business problems for anyone else as it really is not that sort of product. I did however appreciate the benefit of having a fun quick way to have a VR video chat with any of my coworkers or friends.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about hubs
hubs review by Cesar G.
Cesar G.

"Reuniones y conferencias en realidad virtual totalmente gratis"

What do you like best?

Actually, I like everything. I can make meetings, talk to anyone anywhere. As simple as connecting to my computer or my cell phone, create a room and go. You can choose different places and just by passing the link to the people you want to contact, you can make a meeting without downloading any type of application. You can add images, move and modify the room your way. It is also fast and light to use from the mobile.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found any error, I love how fast it is even though I use a slow internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are on an excellent path, if this is the beginning, I want to see everything new that can be added.

The first time I used it, it was with some coworkers. We did not agree to take a trip. A colleague sent us the link to connect us and we easily managed to use it and agree. From that moment we use it when we are traveling to make meetings. Even to use it with clients is excellent.

What VR Social Platforms solution do you use?

hubs review by Xiomara A.
Xiomara A.

"A Great Way to Connect"

What do you like best?

It allows you to easily create web-based rooms to meet with others. You can create a room with a single click, and then just share the link with someone. It’s that simple.

When they open the link on their phone or PC, they’ll join you in the room as an avatar.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about hubs. However, Mixed Reality communication should complement, not replace, the existing ways we connect on the web, like chat and voice. It will be important to integrate with existing communications tools, so people can start experimenting with Mixed Reality as a new way to spend time together alongside the tools they already use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a highly recommended product. You should try it to spend time with far away friends and family, or introduce it to your communities as a new way to get together.

Conducting conferences with staff working in branches in other cities, reduces costs of transfers and travel expenses to the company, to carry out trainings and rents struts. It is also used with clients with whom it is difficult to hold personal meetings due to lack of time.

hubs review by kenya r.
kenya r.

"Firefox Maker Mozilla Starts Testing Social VR Hubs."

What do you like best?

It is free

It is opensource

It works on every device

It runs completely on the web, so to use it you have to install nothing

Since it is all WebVR, to ask someone to join you in one of the Hubs room, all you have to do is send them a link that they have just to open in their browser

Your privacy is completely protected: no one will save your personal data, you can meet freely with people here.

What do you dislike?

I did not find something that I do not like, it's really great, although there is still a lot of development but good on the way, I liked it a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My final judgment is that it is a fantastic project. Of course, it is just at its beginning, and there is a lot of work to do to add all features that it needs (avatar customizations, scene customizations, interactive objects, etc…), but it already shows its potential. Finally, we have a space in VR where we can meet with all our friends (independently of the device they’re using), without installing any app, and feeling free to talk and to do whatever we want.

I think that it can be revolutionary for the future of VR communication: for the first time we have a tool to meet in VR with other people easily and with our privacy completely safeguarded. If you read Mozilla Hubs privacy policy, you can read how NOTHING about what we do there gets saved on Mozilla’s servers. So, you can feel free to do there whatever you want. Awesome, isn’t it? Yeeesss, it is.

hubs review by Nicole R.
Nicole R.

"Pretty cool"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to create chats rooms for certain people only

What do you dislike?

It was kind slow and lagged alittle at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time yo learn how to use it and it's really simple after that

Gives me the ability to chat with multiple people from different places

"Easy and useful"

What do you like best?

Easy and useful. I think it’s very Agra’s of other in what it does. Makes one feel the value for its price.

What do you dislike?

I don’t think there’s something I can say I dislike. Great program and product

Any problem I’ve had it’s helped me resolve adequately and efficiently

hubs review by Anna R.
Anna R.

"Review for Hubs "

What do you like best?

Pretty unique system and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It could be hard to read, could do with better reading.

Legal terms

"HubSpot a real winner"

What do you like best?

Software that just works, with no bugs or glitches. And it is truly helpful for those in sales.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing - it does everything it promised

Better tracking of contacts and email "opens".

"Not bad software"

What do you like best?

The user interface was easily explained and well placed.

What do you dislike?

Looking up the help section was not the easiest.

It has helped the most not tech savvy employee use the program with ease.

hubs review by G2 User in Financial Services
G2 User in Financial Services

"Hubs is a great tool"

What do you like best?

I like best the interface to use it. Very user friendly

What do you dislike?

What I dislike it’s nothing. Everything is great

The communication

Learning about hubs?

* We monitor all hubs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.