GoReact Reviews & Product Details

GoReact Overview

What is GoReact?

GoReact is interactive video assessment software for skill development. With simple tools for collaborative learning and personalized feedback, it amplifies human connection. Learners use GoReact to record or stream presentations, performances, and demonstrations. Educators and peer reviewers then assess their work with customizable rubrics, markers, time-coded feedback, and more. The result is higher engagement and faster skill development (see also: more aha moments). For educators everywhere, GoReact offers these key benefits: approachable software, time-saving tools, rich feedback, and highly-engaged learners.

GoReact Details
German, English

GoReact is like game film for communicators. It's a cloud-based video software for providing feedback, grading and critique of student speeches, presentations and performances.

GoReact has the most robust, flexible, and easy-to-use features for assessing skill development. It’s also more affordable than competing video assessment tools and can be adopted campuswide for use by educators and learners in any discipline. In the words of a professor who uses GoReact:

“... The interface is so friendly and clear. You can set it up and have it working in your classroom in five minutes. With GoReact, I spend my time teaching oral communication rather than teaching students how to use a piece of education software. It works seamlessly every single time I use it. I never, ever have technical difficulties with GoReact, and I use GoReact literally every day.”

GoReact
2011
Orem, Utah
@GoReact
515 Twitter followers

GoReact Videos

GoReact Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the GoReact community
Have you used GoReact before?

GoReact Reviews

Showing 151 GoReact reviews
Already have GoReact?
Interim ADN Program Coordinator
GoReact
Visiting Assistant Professor
What do you like best?

I like the ability to give time-coded feedback to students. It is the only video that lets me give feedback while I see the stimulus the student is responding to while I see their response. Feedback can be given in multimedia formats, text, video, pictures, attachments, etc. I like the ability to add rubrics and badges to streamline feedback. I am really impressed with GoReact's willingness to add new features when requested by their users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pay scale is reasonable for students. However, it is not adaptable to occasional use. I feel the cost is worth it if it is used for multiple assignments and assessments. However, I struggle to justify the cost when I only use it for one or two assessments in a semester. I wish there were an occasional use version for multiple courses in the same semester. If your university or institution buys a site license, then this will not be an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use GoReact for ASL teaching, ASL Assessment, and ASL Interpreter Training. We have fewer problems using GoReact than we did with solutions based in our local lab. We have enabled students to use ubiquitous technologies to accomplish what we previously were only able to do in the lab. We also simplified the student's workflow, reducing the time required by students to complete the same tasks. GoReact reduced the time by half for some tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is being able to comment via signing, speaking, or text time-linked to the interpretation I am analyzing. I like the ease of uploading YouTube videos. I like the fact that it is student-friendly and I have many options for types of use--student posted, faculty-posted, etc. I use them all. The support from GoREACT has also been very consistent and thorough. They have even come and given presentations several times to staff learning about using it. Every year, I came to GoREACT with a new list of needs and they acted on most of them. That is impressive. If I go to a conference they are usually there and give me time to discuss features, etc. I love the fact that there are Deaf staff! Finally, they are great about interacting with my university as well. This is our first year where the University has contracted with GoREACT and it has been a big hit in both signed and spoken language classes. I love the markers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There seem to be some new incompatibilities that require use of different browsers to view videos when linked to a learning platform like BrightSpace. For example, one student will find that sound doesn't work unless they are in Chrome and another will find that video doesn't work unless they are in FireFox. I guess I would like it if my personal account and the one I use via BrightSpace could interact more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For use with any signed language related teaching or project GoREACT is the CHAMP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems: Using GoREACT with the entire class simultaneously, without one or two people hitting a Glitch, usually tied to browser incompatibility. However, it is never the case that choice of one browser solves all problems.

GoReact has allowed me to involve much more individualized hands on interpreting work in my classes. Because of the ease of GoREACT, I have found that I can require more work from my students and can assess that work more thoroughly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The features I like the best are the ability to leave time stamped comments, attach video comments, and utilize rubrics. Using time stamped comments allows the teacher candidates to find the specific area in their lesson where their practice might need further improvement. During the pandemic while we have been more separated for safety reasons, the supervisors have been able to leave video feedback directly in the system which has been great for feedback and relationships. Lastly, the rubric builder was easy to use to create our previously approved rubrics within the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we utilize Taskstream for all our accreditation reporting, I wish GoReact connected to Taskstream for smoother reporting of the data collected. A lot of the video data could be very meaningful if it integrated with this other platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoReact has been extremely helpful for conducting video observations during the pandemic. It has allowed our field supervisors to continue observations when they have not been permitted in school buildings. The security of GoReact is also helpful in sharing with partners that we take student security as seriously as they do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the program to use the markers for specific feedback and then go in later to extend on that marker. GoReact has been great for our practicum and internship use for the past few years. It saves me time as an instruction to provide feedback to students. It saves student's times throughout the whole process of uploading and seeing feedback time stamped on videos to complete written reflections of the videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the print preview feature was taken away. I copy and paste the time stamped feedback into a rubric (haven't used the rubric feature yet) and not you can only print so I copy and paste from the chat box. But it doesn't copy and paste as nicely as it did from the print preview in the past few years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoReact is easy to use for students and teachers and provides a great option for receiving timely and meaningful feedback through a stress free process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits are time. It takes me less time to review videos with time stamped feedback than previously just using a secure youtube account. I also love the time stamped feedback feature and that students can go back and watch the video to read comments and see exactly what I am discussing the feedback with their interaction / teaching strategy / language used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It is a very nice platform to give feedback to students. You can customize assignments and classes to what you need. This is amazing since ASL is a visual language and I can do a video to show students how it should be correctly signed. Also, I can copy everything from a previous class to create a new one so no new mess to figure out each semester. GoReact has come in handy as the pandemic has hit since it is asynchronous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you didn't need to pay more for integration to your Learning Management System. That just means I use two tabs, one with GoReact and another to my LMS to input grades. I have less than 50 students a semester so it isn't hard to do but if I had more students, it would be really nice to have it sync. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoReact allows me to quickly and easily give feedback to my student. Each unit students have a GoReact prompt and I can go into the assignment to write, sign (video), or customize buttons to add for feedback the students need. The students enjoy it and it is at a price they can afford. We aren't big enough to have a site license so each time a student a student takes an ASL class, they know they need to add GoReact to their list of "school supplies". Students can also buy their "seat" in our bookstore or just through GoReact. That is a plus as some students like to use their scholarships and such to purchase GoReact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GoReact has been a remote teaching godsend. It has allowed me to give more individual feedback to students signing. In person class I would give Fingerspelling quizzes and they would write the answer down. I now have them sign it back to me and that allows me to give them feedback that they normally would not get in class. It's not the most user friendly system but GoReact has a help-desk that is superb! Everyone that I have interacted with in that department has been super helpful and friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one complaint I have and it may be that I do not know how to do it (if there is a way to do it) is connect GoReact with our college website in which the grade transfer to D2L. Not a big deal but it would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totally recomnmend this system. Not only is it a well thought out and designed product but the help-desk is quick and there for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ongoing "problem" is how best to utilize it in my class. I have used it more this semester for remote teaching than I have ever used it. I now have a "library" of videos that I can use for future classes. The other thing we do is have an experienced student come in and demonstrate how to set up and get going on GoReact. Works well. However, I am wanting that student to use my first assignment and how students how to answer in between my questions. Some will send me 10 videos to my 1. Again, the benefits by far is that it allows me to give very detailed one on one private feedback. It's very difficult to do this even in class, let alone remote teaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With the limited lab time I have due to COVID restrictions, I was able to video all of my demonstrations for the students to watch before arriving to the lab. They also had these videos to watch over and over again before validation. They LOVED it! I also had student video a demonstration of their skills and I loved watching it minute by minute and inserting my comments. I like that I can see if students have actually been on the site and are utilizing my videos. I like the fact you have an app that makes it so simple to go from your phone directly to the Go React site. This has worked really great for me as the professor. Because this format has worked so well, I'm not sure I will ever go back to the standard way in which I was teaching my lab. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the students had trouble with uploading. It would be great if it linked to our grade book. I am still a little uncertain how to create comments that can be utilized over and over. It does not seem very easy to transfer vide0s from one semester to another. Some of the students have had difficulty utilizing the Go React. When they video on their phones outside of the app I think this creates problems. I am curious as to why the app works for some students but not for others? It would be helpful if the submissions were alphabetized for ease of grading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend considering utilizing this product. We are living in a time where students are very visual and this made learning come alive for them once again. I had so many positive reviews from the students and comments "don't ever go back to one time demonstrations." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure the students are not missing any demonstrations or content. I had to decrease a 4 hour lab down to 3 two hour time frames. This was a way to have them prep ahead. How much they needed the videos rather than a one time demonstration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spanish AP Exam Rater
What do you like best?

One of the most helpful things about goReact was the ability to time my video to my slides. I appreciated that my students could simply click on a slide and go directly to that time in the video, and I think this made it helpful for the asynchronous format that we were using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there is anything I could change about goReact, it would be to easily enable email notifications for when someone comments on your video or responds to one of your comments. That is a key feature that is missing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

goReact solved the problem of needing to have a platform where students could view my lecture and respond to it with their own video responses. Another problem that it solves is the issue of hosting asynchronous group presentations that other students can view and comment on. goReact does an excellent job at allowing multiple users to upload a single submission that their classmates can then comment on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Navigation in the platform is very intuitive. In addition, the ease of setting up rubrics, the ability for students to quickly view comments, and for the instructor to see if comments have been provided by students are excellent features. I didn't realize how easy it really is to use until our program asked us to pilot different software for a semester. I can't wait to use GoReact again, and I have experience with a top competitor! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially, when we started using GoReact, some (just a few) students struggled with loading files. I don't know if the platform has changed, but we didn't receive similar complaints this semester. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems at all. If I have had questions, tech support is extremely supportive and responsive. In addition, we even had a minor confusion with missing accounts. When I emailed to check on the situation, I received a personal response within an hour!

When using a competitor's software, I realized that I was hindered in my ability to set up scoring rubrics, develop assignments, etc. I had to request that someone else set these things up, and then keep requesting that tweak the assignments. With GoReact I have control over setting up assignments, creating/editing rubrics and developing tags that are specific to our needs. I love not having to wait for someone else to create it. I can do it myself.

Our program will definitely continue using GoReact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GoReact not only was the answer to all of our needs as we transitioned into online therapy training after the beginning of the COVID-19. It has completely enhanced our training practices. It is easy to use and simple to understand. I couldn't be happier with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are one or two downsides. For example, if you are recording video through a webconference call (e.g. zoom; which we use for clinical services) it will not record the computer audio if you are using headphones. We have tried all sorts of fixes, but haven't ever been able to get that to work.

Unfortunately, the webconferencing doesn't work very well either. Anytime I've had more than 3 people, we've had issues with sharing screens and people getting kicked out of the meeting. It is certainly not as effective as other webconferencing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has given us a way to supervise clinical services that are being offered via telehealth. It gives us the capacity to do so in a way that is HIPAA compliant too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deaf Interpreter
What do you like best?

I love the features that supports my students' learning and language development, especially helped me as an ASL educator. I often find myself save a lot of time and ability to spend more time in quality of direct feedback. I also love the sense of classroom engagement within the GoReact that is where many of students enjoyed it very much. The direct feedback (stamps) are so heaven! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that GoReact is somewhat expensive for my students. I wish there would be a cheaper fee for a low SES students. I see too many struggles for my students to buy this and the textbook. There is another I dislike that GoReact is not compatible to many other small learning management system like D2L. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend you to get started with GoReact to see how can GoReact supports your learning, teaching and experience in online education. I have been using GoReact over 10 years and see so many new features implemented. GoReact has evolved a big time since a decade. It is a trustworthy and reliable platform you can use for your teaching and learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoReact helped me a lot with specific feedbacks for my students. It helps a lot with my students' understanding and language development. I also in school where I use GoReact as a student to have a dynamic discussion with my cohort. It is always inspiring and elevating the sense of classroom. I now able to let my students take the test without my presence. That is amazing feature that is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to offer moment-by-moment commentary on student speeches so they understand what was "excellent" and what "needs improvement" with a time stamp instead of the traditional way I used to have to use of a general comment on the speech as a whole. The ability to create my own rubrics and have peers use rubrics to offer peer commentary is also a perk. Short cut "buttons" allow me to quickly make comments (and peers as well) which makes grading fast and efficient. In short, once I found GoReact, I was able to sell the program to not only the department but also to the college as a whole. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a downside to GoReact. The college bought a license (which made pricing the most cost effective for students) which allows me to use it in all of my classes. Once administration saw the demonstration and heard the raves from professors - it was an easy sell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to highlight deficits as they occur in speeches instead of as a general comment at the end on a sheet of paper. Student speeches have improved. In COVID times, it has been a fantastic asset as I am not able to see student speeches in person but with GoReact, it feels as if I am almost in-person with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to use markers while assessing students' work is transformative. I'm able to pinpoint aspects of students' work and offer text or video comments for their growth and development. Not only does GoReact make traditional skills assessment a breeze, but their product features also allow for new and innovative activities that have never been available before. I wish we had GoReact when I was a student! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any complex technology, there are sometimes "tech hiccups" that can be a barrier to using the features effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoReact is my go-to tool for teaching ASL Interpreting. It has everything you need in one package. I couldn't recommend this company enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoReact has become invaluable in our current virtual learning environments. With GoReact, students are able to observe others' work, learn in a collaborative environment, and support each other on their educational path. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform is so easy to set up, easy to navigate, so many well-designed "how to" videos in their library, and the rubric and comment features for students and instructors to use for helpful feedback (as well as assignment completed reports to view) are so helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some students have difficulty with knowing how to first save their attachments as PDF formats before attaching, but I can understand why it's needed to be uploaded in that format for viewing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viewing the collection of short and informative "how to" videos in the library of GoReact will make course set-up a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to easily grade and time speeches (it's timed already!) and provide comments directed at the specific moments in the presentation as needed (much more helpful and specific feedback can be shared). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GoReact is a user friendly platform and allows instructors to provide feedback to students using text, audio and or video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Over the many years our college has used GoReact there have been features I felt GoReact was missing. I contacted a GoReact representative with my input and to date, every feature I have asked about has since been added as well as others I have yet to master. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I teach sign language interpreting and after students record their interpretations I am able to provide feedback via video recording using sign language to not only provide feedback but to also model, in sign language, certain features of the language. Switching to GoReact has also allowed our program to integrate the assignment rubrics into each assignment which makes them available to students immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to provide students accurate feedback on specific sign articulation. I can provide the feedback via video or typed English. I have observed skills improved because of this method of feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been some issues with uploading videos to different sections of the same course. Students have also registered and uploaded videos to a course but then are unable to transfer the video to the correct course for grading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time efficiency has been the biggest benefit of using GoReact. Some signers sign at an extremely slow pace, with GoReact I can increase the speed of the video and still provide accurate feedback.

Consolidating assignments is another benefit. Adding to assignment rubrics to the assignment on GoReact has been and awesome features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

• I love the feature of commenting on students videos directly at the time something of relevance comes up. I have it listed for students to also comment on their peers, however, I do wish that the instructor comments would not be visible to everyone.

• I like that you can input a time limit for GoReact videos, but I haven't figured out if you can list a minimum time.

• I like the feature of uploading Instructor recording instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

• The grading integration with Blackboard (I can input the grade in GoReact and it seamlessly syncs with Blackboard to input the grade their). Note: in Blackboard under, Needs Grading none of the GoReact assignments show up. One has to go to the GoReact site to see what needs to be graded. It is nice to see the feature in GoReact of which students need to still be graded though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the interaction beyond just text with students in discussion boards. I am a new user to GoReact (this is my first semester using it). I like getting to know my students (even virtually) in an asynchronous fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to give different types of homework and presentations is wonderful. This is augmented by a multitude of options to give feedback. The time saved for teachers is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. The storage of materials, videos, feedback materials such as rubrics and markers is truly outdated and a confusing pile of files. Editing such materials is cumbersome.

2. There are no notifications from the program to teachers or to students. It takes time to constantly check everything to see if there is something to do, answer or fix. The program has all of our email addresses, it should be able to send some type of notification there or perhaps on the desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before the lockdowns in our country, we were using GoReact for many of our classes: interpreting, sign language, theoretical, English and teacher training. During lockdown, this activity only increased and showed us the value of the program. It also showed us the difficulty with its file management system and lack of a notification system, as noted in our dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to upload/host all my students video files in one easy-to-access place. Students can upload a variety of different video types (Homeworks, assignments, projects, quizzes, tests, even papers!). Providing feedback and pointers is very easy too! (Help Desk and Tech Assistance has always been quick, very friendly, and on top of everything.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes just getting the semester up and running can be a chore. But once a class has been set, it’s usually pretty automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find someone who knows GoReact, use them as a mentor. At the same time, play, explore, and have fun creating all the types of projects and tests you’ve ever wanted. GoReact can expand to meet your needs...and the company will grow with you and your educational institution. That makes them better for you and for all of us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Students no longer need to email/send files to me. I don’t have to collect tapes, memory sticks, flash drives, etc. Efficiency and transmittal of content has increAsed dramatically.

Students get real feedback at locations in their videos where it’s important and germane.

I’m saving time by having all my videos in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Director of Undergraduate Studies
What do you like best?

Feedback tied to specific video moments

Good video hosting

Collaboration possibilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost

Learning curve

Better integration with classroom management platforms (Blackboard) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really love the feedback and tagging features so take advantage of them. This does a lot more than VoiceThread of Panopto, so take a few of the training videos and really use this to the fullest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I teach news and social video production, and I like to offer as much feedback as I can to students when they produce them. It's hard being able to tell them they have a good nut graph or they have a jump cut they need to fix when I just have to rely on timestamps. With GoReact, I can insert my comments directly on their videos. I also also suggest other clips or shots they can use. I can even upload my own cuts of their videos. It's a great system for feedback and collaboration. I just wish my university covered it because it can be a bit expensive for students after they have already purchased a textbook for the course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As an ASL professor, it gives me the opportunity to comment on things students are doing well and on students' errors. It allows me to speed up the video to match a normal speed of conversation as well to slow it down to catch a specific part of a sign that would not have been visible upon normal viewing or in person. It keeps a record of students' progress for review later or for verification if a student was to come back later about their grade. Best of all, I'm able to make comments (I use video and text) to tell or show students something specific on their video. There are a great deal of features in the rubrics and they allow you a lot of flexibility in grading. Sometimes I grade by specific prompts and then have checkboxes for errors and other times I grade overall on language features. They're always innovating and improving and are extremely supportive and open to feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to set-up the rubrics to get the full use of all of the features, but it is really worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With GoReact, I have a standardized rubric that I am able to use for all students making grading much more objective and focused. Unlike providing feedback in-person (whether I'm teaching traditional, hybrid, or fully online), I am able to give thorough assessment and feedback. I can also have students go back and review the part of the video I made the comment on so they can see what they were doing well or where they made an error. Unlike having students post a YouTube video, I am able to comment on the video at a specific part and I'm able to give video feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a hard question to answer because pinpointing one feature is difficult! GoReact has several features that make it a top tool in my educational toolbox, like live mode, multiple cameras, rubric-building within the program, integration capabilities in an LMS, time-stamped feedback... this is only the short list. If I have to choose one, though, I would say the markers. This is a time-saving feature for me. I create my markers (i.e. eye contact, source citation, hand gesture) when setting up the assignment. When reviewing presentations, I can simply click the appropriate marker which eliminates the need for typing the same thing over and over. Because it's time-stamped, the presenter sees at the precise moment the criteria was or was not met offering timely feedback which results in higher growth from the student. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have really encountered is that in live mode, it's not possible to make several short recordings, only one long recording. It would be ideal if each presenter in live mode could be recorded individually for critique and feedback purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a product that focuses on classroom presentations for students, this is it. In addition to the great features, there unbeatable support for instructors and students. I have yet to have an issue that wasn't resolved or left open with no response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In today's online world, there needs to be a program that can offer presentation space in a means as similar to classroom space as possible. GoReact offer this space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that GoReact can be used both using the Wifi and recording and uploading later when my students are out in schools. I like that I can leave feedback for students without missing valuable information since it automatically pauses the video when I'm giving voice or written feedback. The customer service team is excellent and will respond quickly with any issues. I appreciate the transcript available and that the program can be used with other tech like lapel mic and Swivl. I like the options for assessment as well as the ability to give only specific peers access to videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost of GoReact for as little as I use it. I teach a class where students only need to record 3 videos, so I wish there was a way to pay less for using less. However, the ASL department at this school uses this frequently and I know for them it is definitely worth the price. I also am pretty frustrated with the App. It is often much easier for my students to simply log in through the website and bypass the app completely. When I asked customer service last year about the price increase, they really didn't have a great response. I think maybe I just don't use all of the features that are available to use, so for me it is sometimes worth the extra hassle of using a different (free) platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you are designing your courses, make sure to include plenty of opportunity to use GoReact to make it worth the subscription fee. It is a power UDL tool if the course is designed strategically. I also recommend having students practice with you in class before sending them out to the field. There is nothing worse than thinking they are recording a lesson correctly and learning that it didn't record at all for some reason. They also need practice with how close to stand to their device for the sound to pick them up. You can tell students to inform cooperating teachers that the video images are being stored in a secure server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the problem of not being able to be everywhere at once! With GoReact, I feel like I'm not missing out even if I can't make it out to the schools to physically observe my students. This is also a cool platform for students to share their videos and give and get peer feedback without all the hassle of converting to a different link. One benefit is that this is just a reliable way for us to do field placements. I can't be everywhere at once, and knowing that this secure server can house our videos is nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

It is a very user friendly interface. My university supervisors and mentor teachers learned to use it very quickly. There any so many different uses that help student teachers see themselves teaching, do self-evaluation, and receive feedback from mentors and supervisors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside is the reporting function. There have been multiple times when the CSV report download has failed to work at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend giving GoReact a try. It is very user friendly and facilitates evaluation of students in many ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we have solved is being able to evaluate students without actually being in the classroom with them. This has happened due to COVID, but we love the many ways students benefit. We hope to continue to use GoReact even after we are able to go back into schools. Benefits have included improved student self-evaluation, reduced mileage reimbursement costs, and improved feedback from mentors and supervisors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.