Fluid UI Reviews & Product Details

Fluid UI Overview

What is Fluid UI?

Fluid UI is the world's #1 Online Prototyping and Wireframing tool - for Desktop and Mobile.

Fluid UI Details

Promote your brand while giving your clients a bespoke experience with the power of Fluid UI.

Fluid Software
2010
Dublin, Ireland
@FluidUI

Fluid UI Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Fluid UI community
Have you used Fluid UI before?

Fluid UI Reviews

Showing 21 Fluid UI reviews
Already have Fluid UI?
Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

Fulid UI good for wireframe of Mobile and web with interactive and attractive symbols and icons

We can create a interactive prototype for Mobile app

Good in sharing and add team members

We can easily modify wireframe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Little expensive

Limited features in trial

It could be more UX friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When i was working on a project and wanted to show a prototype to a client about app how it will look like and how it will work at that time fluid UI helped me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

Prototypes can be created very quickly since all the tools are available in one place. It has a large number of components available for use and is compatible with iOS. The prototypes can be shared in the main web browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limited since it is not possible to upload images and this is a very big mistake because the user is forced to buy the paid version or not use the software for a limitation a bit exaggerated in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since I started using Fluid UI I have not been able to separate myself from it, since it practically has everything I need and it is possible to create an entire application flow. Highly recommended for those who want to create applications of all kinds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my work I use it to create models of web applications. In addition to my company I also develop applications for third parties and Fluid UI has been my best choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

product consultant
What do you like best?

a fast ui and wireframe tool with great interaction functions. it provides some handy buildin elements that I can drag and use. I can show my coworker the flow of my ux and ui designs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Chinese characters not support very well. I used a lot Sketch before, I hope it can automatically work with my existing sketch files, including layers, libraries. now I have to rebuild everything on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

design a membership loyalty program App interface for a hotel group Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It's one of the great and best softwares to create website and give you a demo to check out all the feature.. It is also one of the very affordable and easy to use tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the drag and drop design. Also that it was updated with the newest technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was often slow and would not automatically save my designs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to understand exactly how you can share the wireframes with others. There are a few different levels of using this product and be sure it meets what you need it to for collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped solve design ideas for new devices that were released. It was great software to get started quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior UI/UX Consultant
What do you like best?

Fluid and Responsive UI Layouts are the one like hot cake in the market now a days. We can see the websites in any of the devices if we design our website in the responsive way. Before we need to write the css for everything now with the bootstrap everything is predefined with the standard id's and classes. It is good tool for all device independent prototypes. User friendly fluid and responsive UI's are easy to get through and navigate also for each and every individual who have the passion towards UI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit tough to fix UI issues and make it compatible in all browsers with all versions. If we go with frame works like bootstrap we need to be very efficient to make out which class is used for what. We should not add our own classes rather than that we need to go with the classes that are already defined in the CSS that has been already written. Maintaining the 12 column grid system as per our mock ups designed is a bit critical task to go with to overcome this we can use the responsive/fluid layout templates that are available in online were we can get the perfect look without any hassles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i recommend this to all my friends and colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this Fluid UI we can create responsive layouts which are device independent with which we can make business working as a freelancer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

The visual design aspect of it. I was impressed with the end result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the time that we used it, we had to use an internet browser to build anything, but I think that's changed now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a prototyping tool. The one we ended up going with had more features, but this is most certainly a great choice as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer
What do you like best?

To begin with, the user interface is actually enjoyable and We really like working on this type of interfaces. 2nd, the truth we have a lot of possibilities using the free plan, we can add gestures and transitions between pages. It can a good tool if we want to make a mobile application prototype, I will recommend it to my friends and colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regarding beginning stages it is straightforward, but for complex conditions i don't think this specific will wok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allowed me to produce mockup UI designs with regard to clients. The drag plus drop featured saved me personally time adding factors I normally would use. I was able to create clean and sleek mobile application design concept for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior UI Designer
Design
What do you like best?

I will must say that the fluid ui is best prototyping and ui designing website and i had some great experiences with this..Fluid UI highlights a broad wireframe and material outline library for the two iOS and the Web, giving you a chance to make a mockup of your application in record time. Ongoing joint effort devices let individuals on the group give profitable contribution at each stage...

A very elegant and cool ui.

Cool Tools to customise more clearly..

Fast loading of website..

Good Pro and Term Plan to buy.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Uploading multiple images is not supported in this,you need to upload each mock one-by-one.

Lack of ability to link your Dropbox folder means you need to switch mocks every time you make changes to your design.

Real Time Collaboration of project like invision Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support and documentation so so u can go thoroughly to your project and if u face any difficulties in between ur project u can contact to them and they will provide a cool help to you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very easy to use so the beginners is learning fast to design in this.. I am currently designing my project ui with it.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Founder
What do you like best?

Fluid UI has an easy to use interface. You don't need to be a designer to use this app, which is really great. The wide range of UI elements is able to cover almost any app. The output is extremely professional looking, and it's great to be able to demo your product on a phone. I would only use Fluid UI for earlier stage prototypes though because you can't upload your own images (unless you want to pay for a subscription) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fluid UI is on the lower end of functionality, so this tool is great for early stage prototypes, but I wouldn't use it for higher-fidelity mockups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fluid UI is an easy way to create, portable quick mockups. I also have used Fluid UI for visualizing user flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

I best like the drag and drop option included, the text shadow effect, the shades and the widgets.

I like having the ability to brainstorm my ui ideas in real time, without using code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program is fine as is. Nothing needs to be changed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect fo anyone starting in the UI Design Field! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allowed me to create mockup UI designs for clients. The drag and drop featured saved me time adding elements I normally would use. I was able to create clean and sleek mobile app design concept for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can zoom out an see the interaction path between screens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to have a "select all" or "apply to all" when dealing with CTA interactions and animations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We set up new dev projects in Fluid UI for user testing in order to streamline the project prior to actual development and A/B testing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

I like the ease-of-use with this platform. It offers many options - even with a free account - that allows you create wire framing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform was more affordable for smaller businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to use the free plan, create multiple accounts. The monthly/annual plans are kinda expensive compared to others, but overall it's a good platform for web-redesign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Redesigning an existing website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Graphic Designer
Gambling & Casinos
What do you like best?

I like a few features of Fluid UI such as widgets that are highly editable, built-in libraries for wearables are very useful, and the cure project cloning feature that has a sheep icon!

And I like that is very affordable than any other tool out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The real-time collaboration feature is not as intuitive as the InVision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fluid has great documentation and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

easy to use

no-cost

powerful tool to test concepts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

it is very easy for prototyping and also not everybody needs to be a designer.It also supports a variety of formats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

for beginning stages it is easy , but for complex situations i don't think this will wok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i am using it on mobile applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The part I like best is moving from one page to another. It is simple and so easy to do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is one of the only Software Applications that I have no criticism for yet!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team and I are working on utilizing Mobile applications more....this could be very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

First of all, the user interface is really pleasant and I really like working on this kind of interfaces. Second, the fact we have a lot of possibilities using the free plan, we can add gestures and transitions between pages. It's a good tool if we want to make a mobile application prototype, I will recommend it to my friends and colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the fact we can just have one free project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Me and my team are currently working on an automation application that can handle several automation protocoles, and we are building an mobile application on iOS, Android, and Windows. So this tool can really help us out during the prototyping of those applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to learn.

Easy to develop any prototype.

Easy to run through fluid ui app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Last time I have used fluid ui 1 week ago. Actually it should give a feature like open keyboard to type in edittext fields and also it should have check box check and uncheck feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have given above

Check box check and uncheck feature.

Edit text input option, it should open keyboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving IT problems . i provide demos to my clients through this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

It's great to be able to do this in a browser and it has some good components to it. I love that I can connect my mockups so that they seem interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have some sort of way to continue working on my mockups between devices in an easier way. I think if they had an app as well, that would be ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's great since the overhead learning isn't as bad as using something like Adobe CC, Sketch, or Azure. It's very good for brainstorming in session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

The usage of the tool is very intuitive. It supports a variety of device types and formats. Sharing option is great while working with teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's little hard to upload multiple images. It's a great tool for working the project from scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for creating high quality prototype. It's very easy and intuitive. Sharing is very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it share product specifications and FRD with me team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

Great number of UI widgets and intuitive wireframing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't find any way to store a sample data. For example when user select a cell from table, I would like to show a detail of that cell dynamically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

quite easy to use and simple, so by using this product I could save much time to create the proof of concept. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.