Facebook Spaces

Facebook Spaces is the social media company's virtual reality (VR) application that allows users to interact in a virtual environment as if they were in the same room. Spaces uses personalized 3D avatars for friend interaction.

Work for Facebook Spaces?

Learning about Facebook Spaces?

Facebook Spaces Reviews

Showing 19 Facebook Spaces reviews
Facebook Spaces review by JOSEPH THUITA K.
JOSEPH THUITA K.

"facebook has been helping me to interact with many people"

What do you like best?

facebook has made me to mingle with many people all over the world hence it has made me to exchange ideas .however it has made me to know many places as well as many people from diffrent background regardless your background or country hence there is no racism in fb software

What do you dislike?

for sure i cant say there isnt anything i dislike concerning fb software thus as i can say you can store a large amount of data without any restrictions and still the speed of a software remains contact so i cant say their is anything i dont prefer,however i can only recommend fb software

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommend any person interested to fb software to signup hence his or her information will be secured and storage of data is maximized

it has helped me very much by sharing ideas to many poeple without any limitations at any place all over the boarders ,hence it also act as storage of data hence it mantains your information secure.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Facebook Spaces
Facebook Spaces review by Tee D.
Tee D.

"Connecting with friend VR style"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you the ability to customize your personal character, connect with friends from around the world and engage in fun activities.

What do you dislike?

It takes the physical social aspect away, but I guess that's not it's meaning but the program is helpful for those who are not close to friends and love ones to interact with. Plus I can also see this as another way to communicate with various business. Side note; watch Black Mirror. Personally, feel that this tool can go left or right depending on the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Curious to see how well this product will grow within the next 5 years. I know we are in the VR world but I am not sure a lot of people would be interested in using this product on a continuous base.

If Facetime isn't enough you can contact users of Facebook Space in interact with them via Avatar characters, showing photos, videos and landmarks of places that both users can see real-time while connecting throughout the program.

What VR Social Platforms solution do you use?

Facebook Spaces review by marioxi m.
marioxi m.

" FACEBOOK A VIRTUAL REALITY"

What do you like best?

I liked this application a lot thanks to the fact that it gives you thousands of options in an unknown virtual reality. I got this app thanks to my classmates and for the same I met a lot of people with whom it is very fun to see you and make video calls thanks to their fun way of communicating since we must create ourselves in the form of a caricature

What do you dislike?

It would be a bit more fun if the lines are more personalized since that way you could experience an experience that is closer to reality. also what I dislike is that not many know about this application therefore it is more difficult to make friends. This is also due to the fact that before it was a betad application, although now we have the benefit that is free

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I really would like to recommend it, it is very fun and easy to communicate. It would be great that many more users could use it so it would be more interesting

I really have not used the same in my work so I could not talk about my experience about it. but I have used it on a personal level to have fun since it is very easy and interesting to create your profile to be able to add things in a space. can share with friends and classmates in a very nice way

Facebook Spaces review by G2 User in Consumer Electronics
G2 User in Consumer Electronics

"Promising in concept but it has a lot of bugs and crashes a lot."

What do you like best?

Facebook Spaces in Oculus Rift is very promising, its fun to call people in VR but it crashes a lot and the head tracking is not very good. I wish they would have worked on it more before releasing it, even as a beta it's not great, more like an alpha release.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that it's owned and promoted by Facebook, is this really a company we can trust anymore? We are the product they farm for information and sell, do we really want to allow them to have a foothold in one of the most promising technologies for the future? Imagine all the data they can harvest and sell! Fool me once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for something else, Facebook is not a good company, they aren't worthy of consumer trust.

Well, it allows me to see the potentially game changing ways I could market to customers with very different and immersive experiences, I'm always looking to the future to see what kinds of new things I can implement because you have to, we must always be innovating or we risk stagnation and loss of market share to whoever is brave enough to innovate.

Facebook Spaces review by Anna M.
Anna M.

"Facebook Spaces Convienient in a Pinch"

What do you like best?

Facebook Spaces is a virtual reality platform where friends and colleagues can interact with each other through a headset. People can watch videos, take photos, and effectively discuss important issues while still feeling connected to each other. It's one of the most realistic simulations as far as the VR world is concerned with the addition of avatars and interactive objects.

What do you dislike?

I don't qualify this as a dislike per se, but you have to get over the "theme park-like attraction" of the VR interaction itself. Yes, the avatars and ability to draw objects might seem silly or just fun at first or purely entertaining but with the right coaching and norm-setting, I do feel like this can be an effective way to communicate overall. For those companies looking for a fresh look and a little fun on the side, this platform is for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, ensuring that you have norms set up ahead of time if you're using for a business meeting for maximum productivity.

To me, I'm thrilled with yet another possibility to share and collaborate while being in separate locations. Its shaping how we communicate across the globe which can be an absolutely plus with our community partners and stakeholders (in a fun way).

Facebook Spaces review by Sarah W.
Sarah W.

"Excellent tool to connect and communicate"

What do you like best?

FACEBOOK is an excellent tool for organizations to build community within their brand. It is easy to navigate, there are endless ways to communicate and build community. Social media platforms such as Facebook can help aid nay individual and organization is communication, branding, and vision casting by providing a stage for you to share and promote your vision.

What do you dislike?

Often, the many changes to the system make it difficult to manage and maintain consistency. But, we learn and grow as an organization just as Facebook does. There is not much I dislike. It's a great tool that is continuing to evolve.

We solves problems such as reliability, communication, accessibility, and remaining probable and within reach to those we work with and work for.

Facebook Spaces review by G2 User
G2 User

"Great tool for business; it really helps you get your thoughts across"

What do you like best?

I like that it's not only entertaining, but enables customers to "see" your character and what you can do. Customers can interact with you. Customers can see you addressing them right away.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues yet, so i can't really say we have had any complaints. Hopefully customers will try it more and more. We are merely trying it out at the present time. I don't know if it will work for our industry- contracting- but residential customers seem to enjoy engaging in VR. Especially those looking for new work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and set up whatever options you believe you will need. Then take it day by day. You may not get response as quickly as you'd like.

I think the biggest problem we have always had is trying to reach customers individually with their questions and concerns and make them feel that they can conceptualize anything and we can make it happen

Facebook Spaces review by ashmit s.
ashmit s.

"The future of virtual conversation is here!"

What do you like best?

-By connecting the Application with VR box we can easily interact with the other person whose sitting half across the world.

- We can make our own avatar in virtual reality and can interact like a physical meeting.

-it looks like a real physical interaction with the other person.

- Amazing controls and mechanism

-Access to 360 degree content

What do you dislike?

-The app keeps on disconnecting and reconecting.

- Microphone was also getting cut out .

-Less avatars

-Only Oculus Rift user can use.

-High investment

It helps us in virtually interacting with the other person and it's an amazing thing in itself. It's the future of digital conversation.

Facebook Spaces review by Wandher S.
Wandher S.

"Facebook Figured it Out"

What do you like best?

Facebook Oculus connect people from across the world, give them the feeling that they’re really meeting up together like in real life, and then do things that they could never do within the confines of real reality.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't read all that different from Facebook's privacy policies and settings on its core app or other apps. Especially when you consider the periodic audits; Facebook's own privacy audit in 2017 didn't catch the Cambridge Analytica data caper.

With Facebook Spaces, hotels, theme parks like Disney, or even a conference like Social Media Marketing World can readily use virtual reality to take users through their properties and events.

Facebook Spaces review by Edward W.
Edward W.

"Livestream Creative"

What do you like best?

With Facebook Spaces we are able to play around with different design concepts that aid our marketing efforts.

What do you dislike?

Getting to some of the corrective measures is a work in progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rather than pay for a test animation created by outside sources, play with this to get a clear idea of your direction.

We are playing around with design concepts to benefit ourselves and clients. We get immediate feedback.

Facebook Spaces review by G2 User
G2 User

"Facebook spaces"

What do you like best?

Facebook is an excellent platform share. You can talk with your family members, friends out side the country. We can store more data. I like it very much

What do you dislike?

Students and children's are chatting with unknown people and people are uploaded their nude images. Some people are sending wrong information

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent platform everyone must use it and do not share wrong information

I never suffered any problem with Facebook

Facebook Spaces review by Luckhbinder S.
Luckhbinder S.

"Ex2"

What do you like best?

Easy way to connect you friend in this fast life. Easy share your video,comment,like easily connect from any device like mobile ,PC etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike in facebook, only one thing that the auto play video that you don't want to see sell run.

To develop business it play an important role .

Facebook Spaces review by G2 User in Furniture
G2 User in Furniture

"Facebook Spaces Review"

What do you like best?

There are many positives to using Facebook Spaces. My favorite part is that since many employees are familiar with Facebook, they catch on easily to Facebook Spaces. It’s easy to use and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

While I have yet to experience and major issues or problems with this, the only thing that I dislike is that is drains battery and the 3D avatars sometimes have bad graphics.

Facebook Spaces adds some fun to the workplace and is interesting to use. A benefit is that it interests all employees, young and older.

Facebook Spaces review by enrique r.
enrique r.

"the magic of VR"

What do you like best?

the creativity that can be had when designing and putting into practice the creative thoughts about virtual reality

What do you dislike?

the little diffusion that the product created can have due to the lack of VR

a platform for the creation of content to be able to have more variability when using virtual reality devices

Facebook Spaces review by jamila r.
jamila r.

"Social "

What do you like best?

Able to reach a wild spread of people through the company social media.

What do you dislike?

At the moment i can’t think of anything to dislike my experience was good .

Able to reach people all over the world through the social media platform.

Facebook Spaces review by Marton J.
Marton J.

"Professional real time VR expercience for connecting with friends and colleagues."

What do you like best?

Drawing in 3D space is the coolest experience ever.

What do you dislike?

Not too many users yet -- after all, not many people have VR glasses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Spaces offers professional solutions both for real-time business communication and for personal use.

Facebook Spaces helps connect with colleagues.

Facebook Spaces review by Erica S.
Erica S.

"Facebook spaces"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it’s easily accessable.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact that information isn’t as confidential as it seems

I’m solving interactive problems. It gives me a chance to have a one on one with consumers.

Facebook Spaces review by G2 User in Medical Practice
G2 User in Medical Practice

"Awesome for business"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to advertise my business and be able to share my products with others around the world

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike about FB. It is very useful for me

It provides the ability to for others to see & share my products with others

Facebook Spaces review by G2 User in Events Services
G2 User in Events Services

"Facebook Spaces Is Great"

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of Facebook. It’s easy for anyone to use.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it’s got some heavy updates sometimes and I can’t log on.

The benefits provided are community, ease of access (as everyone knows how to use Facebook), and it was well designed.

Learning about Facebook Spaces?

* We monitor all Facebook Spaces reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.