ExpressPigeon Reviews & Product Details

ExpressPigeon Overview

What is ExpressPigeon?

ExpressPigeon is a high-performing, cloud-based marketing, and transactional email automation service. Its clients are provided with a complete and cost-effective solution for list-based, transactional and automated email needs. Users of our system hail the ease and depth of our editor and are able to dive deep into personalization and segmentation to send highly targeted campaigns, which look great across all providers and devices. White-labeled, private IP addresses make messages appear as coming directly from the sender, increasing deliverability, and ensuring reputation.

ExpressPigeon Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Irish, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Macedonian, Mongolian, Malay, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Fijian, Maltese

Email marketing service and software with full creative control. Design, send and track professional campaigns.

ExpressPigeon's efficient, easy to use, advanced editor and email delivery system is a technological leader in the industry. Our white-labeled and private IP options give our clients the advantage of having their messages appear to come from them directly and our tracking capabilities are unmatched.

ExpressPigeon, An IMImobile Company

ExpressPigeon Screenshots

ExpressPigeon Reviews

Showing 52 ExpressPigeon reviews
Already have ExpressPigeon?
What do you like best?

It has a fairly simple and easy-to-use interface that allows me to create my email marketing campaigns perfectly, in general terms, it complies with what it offers in its entirety: Create and manage email marketing campaigns in a simple, practical and fast, it is also provided with a wide variety of templates that allow me to customize and create high visual impact emails that help with the visual appeal in the sale of my products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a fairly basic application, compared to other applications it does not offer a great variety of functions to manage email marketing campaigns, it simply complies with what it offers, create and edit, so it would not hurt to try to do new integrations or improvements to this application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In essence, it has helped me in the creation of the email marketing campaigns of my company, since although I am still something new in this whole topic of digital marketing, I know that this type of tools constitutes a great ally to when it comes to nurturing the SEO positioning of any institution, so for me it was necessary to have a tool that would help me in this sense to do this kind of thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

We have been very happy with Express Pigeon's customer service as we have implemented monthly communications with our ecosystem.

They are always ready to assist in ensuring the distribution of our communications all the while managing the safety and security of our audience.

As a marketer by trade this is critical in making sure our communications get to the eyes who want to see them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integrations of complex messaging tools is a limitation but not unique to this platform. Other platforms have similar limitations to users with small audiences like ours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Express Pigeon has helped us manage and measure our communications plan. Providing necessary insights for us to be able to react quickly to the needs and wants of our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ExpressPigeon
G2
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Express Pigeon is very easy to use and produces a great email creation experience. Our team has a varying tech and design skills so being able to create templates with little coding experience is great. We have also hired consultants to work with us and they have liked the ability to write code to produce any number of designs and functionality.

- Easy interface

- Great design

- Share templates across multiple accounts

- Unlimited fields via transactional emails

- Great customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We recently went through a review of other products like Express Pigeon and we found that Express Pigeon had all of those features if not more. The only problem was that we didn't know it. After a conversation with their great support team, we were able to learn how their software met or exceeded our needs.

- All features are not marketed well for non-tech people

- They need to brag on their functionality and market all of their abilities to non-tech audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend if you are considering this type of service to let EP demo for you, I believe you will be happy with their features after they demo the product for you. It is not always clear how robust their service is just from their website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are sending emails on behalf of our clients to their main customers to close out a donation or gift giving cycle. We white label these emails to support our clients via deep integration with EP templates. We have had great customer service and are using a private domain name that they help keep in good standing on our behalf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Continuing Legal Education
Real Estate
What do you like best?

What I like best about ExpressPigeon is the ease of use, the clarity, the templates that are found to choose from, the professional look of the newsletters, the ability to track in details the analytics of the campaigns after sending them to clients, and the blog section that gives helpful information and tips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike within ExpressPigeon is the color selection within the newsletters (colors in a circle form). When I need a certain color, I have to google the Hex Color Code in order to input it into the newsletter; that could be a bit time consuming and not that handy. I have to google the codes, because I find it a bit confusing to choose the color from the color circle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time at first to learn how to use the software/create newsletters from scratch; it is easy and clear but needs to be experimented by the user, like any other new software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We previously used a number of Email Marketing Platforms where we suffered from low deliverability rate. Using ExpressPigeon definitely solved this problem and allowed us to track the performance of the campaigns in details. The Analytics also allowed us to follow up with those who opened or clicked on the newsletter, which is also a great advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Customer Engagement
Philanthropy
What do you like best?

Using it for transactional messages, it's simple and easy, which saves valuable time in smaller companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! It's working smoothly... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for platform-specific internal emails and partially transactional messages. Setting up separate campaigns with separate layouts is easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writer
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is a powerful, efficient, user-friendly email marketing platform. I have used the service for 6 months. The email editor is fantastic. Super-easy to use, flexible, and clean. The emails look great when delivered. The list management services also work extremely well, with reliable suppressing of invalid or unsubscribed accounts and a variety of useful ways to organize and manage email lists. Customer service agents are reliable and responsive. ExpressPigeon delivers a fantastic enterprise-grade service at a fraction of the cost of Constant Contact or Mail Chimp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I dislike about ExpressPigeon. The reporting features could be stronger, but they get the job done. I would hope in the future to be able to drill more deeply into the user engagement data, at both individual and aggregate levels of analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend ExpressPigeon enthusiastically to businesses of any size, as well as to individuals. You'll get a fast start out of the gate and find it provides you with a flexible, intuitive, robust service at a fraction of the cost of Mail Chimp and Constant Contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I write and publish a blog called Jeremiadus that includes an email component called the Journal of Jeremiadus. Jeremiadus is an experiment/experience in literary journalism. I use ExpressPigeon to mail the Journal of Jeremiadus to more than 10,000 recipients. ExpressPigeon lets me instantly reach a broad base of users, and gives me the confidence that people on my list will engage at high levels with the service I provide, knowing that it is reliable and that they can reply or unsubscribe with ease. ExpressPigeon allows me to accomplish these goals at a price significantly below the services offered by Constant Contact and Mail Chimp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder/CEO
What do you like best?

It's easy and seamless, I like that the interface is super simple and I can easily design good looking emails without much effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search images in the gallery. We have so many images uploaded into our gallery that it's impossible to scroll to find one that is already in the library. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Express Pigeon makes it easy to manage different lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Igor Polevoy of ExpressPigeon

Hi, Courtney.

We can easily implement image search. It was never requested before. For any requests like that, just send us a note to support@expresspigeon.com to start a conversation. Our entire product line is driven by customer requests like this!

COO
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is a great email service - everything you'd expect from a business-critical service. It's reliable, consistent and easy to use. The best feature is the support from the EP team. After years of poor support from other email services, being able to talk with the EP team when issues or questions do arise is refreshing. Another benefit is consistent product upgrades every quarter, which is again unique in the email service industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had to go through an integration project to get ExpressPigeon functioning similarly to our previous email provider. It required product and engineering time but the outcome was great. EP even contracted engineering support during the integration, it was a good experience overall, despite the distraction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If email is important to your business, ExpressPigeon is the way to go. Better support, feature parity and similar pricing to Mailchimp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our business sends emails to our customers daily and email is a business-critical activity. We switched to ExpressPigeon for the dedicated support and have not been disappointed. If you've ever been frustrated by other email providers unwillingness to engage and have a conversation, EP will be a breath of fresh air. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Business Strategy
Biotechnology
What do you like best?

Clean interface, ease of use, personal relationship with company, and easy access to support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. A few additional features would be great but no complaints! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ROI and cost benefit compared to other platforms is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EP has been a highly competitive alternative to other mass email providers such as Vertical Response with increased analytics and better delivery rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Director
What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon is incredibly easy to use. You can go from creating an account to sending a beautifully created email to your ENTIRE contact list in minutes! The system lends itself to be simple yet powerful, a huge plus in a world full of bloated and confusing email marketing tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing floats to the top of my mind. I switched to ExpressPigeon because I was tired of MailChimps "tunneled" UX interface, where you had to complete step 1, 2, 3, without an easy ability to "jump" to where I wanted to in their application. MailChimp's customer support, while always attentive, wasn't as nearly personal as ExpressPigeon has been. ExpressPigeon has been much more responsive to my custom integration needs, giving me the support I need to keep email an easy part of my business responsibilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! The ExpressPigeon staff is incredibly easy to work with, day or night! The tools provided are powerful, yet simple to use, providing a robust arsenal of capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transactional email! We originally joined ExpressPigeon for the email marketing capabilities, but quickly discovered how easy it was to integrate transactional emails into our system by utilizing their tools.

ExpressPigeon has been a huge help in us sending out our email newsletters, lead follow-ups for our sales & marketing teams, managing our contacts to see who is responsive to what, and, as mentioned before, the easy of use for transactional emails. The transactional dashboard has been so so so informative for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

- Highly customizable and user-friendly design editor. Inbuilt features for editing images, cropping etc make it hassle-free to create newsletters. No HTML required (though can be customized). Has really cool features like Calendar, Personalization, Sharing newsletter between accounts etc.

- Autoresponders, work pretty well

- Custom fields for list segmentation are very useful

- Great customer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Cannot do spot A/B Testing on Entire group (50/50) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Customer Engagement and Re-purchase

- Increase website traffic and revenues

- Improve & Test out campaigns and promotions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Igor Polevoy of ExpressPigeon

Hi, there. We are not sure what spot A/B testing is. Not sure that A/B testing at 50% is making much sense since the idea is to pick the best performing subject line. Can you please let us know what you mean on: support@expresspigeon.com and we will consider!

AM
What do you like best?

Express Pigeon is a first class platform that drives 'Inboxing' with the best of them. We've long had relationships with several of the biggest name ESP's. ExpressPigeon is in many respects as good, or better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point, save some data segmentation features we'd like to see eventually added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at ExpressPigeon. You can trust that they'll get your email delivered Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're providing email marketing services for some of our clients and leverage companies like ExpressPigeon for that purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

it is user friendly and helps us track data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It crashes a lot and is sometimes slow but other than that, I dont have any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it helps us communicate in a user friendly way with clients and customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Igor Polevoy of ExpressPigeon

Hi, there. Can you please let us know how you observe any instability issues (crashes) here: support@expresspigeon.com. We are there to help!

President
Construction
What do you like best?

I find their system very easy to use, and fast. Our company has also used Constant Contact and Mailchimp. The customer service and the overall platform from Express Pigeon is much better and cleaner than Mailchimp and significantly faster uploading than Constant Contact.

The customer support is fantastic.

Our emails get through at the same rate as the other services and Express Pigeons analytics much better and simpler to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike either company but the issue we had with Constant Contact was as we grew, they could not grow with us and we have to make a change. Mailchimp is harder to use than Express Pigeon and their only customer support is through chatting which I don't like. Its slower than having a conversation and unfortunately that is their only option. Hated it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It definitely a system worth trying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our goal with email systems like Express Pigeon is to inform our current customers about changes and new features and to reach out to potential customers about our service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

fast and easy email template builder. UI is easy to understand for new users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

could use more robust reporting for one-off needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Focusing on email delivery on ISPs that suite our subscribers. Straight forward statistics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Igor Polevoy of ExpressPigeon

We would love to hear your requirements for more reporting! Please, drop us a note: support@expresspigeon.com - we listen to our customers!

Advisor to the Board
Logistics and Supply Chain
What do you like best?

ExpressPigeon has the best editor in the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ExpressPigeon needs to have a Zapier integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Newsletters, email marketing. Ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Online Media
What do you like best?

Their delivery platform is amazing. We were able to whitelabel our own private IP pool

which greatly improved our delivery and subsequently, our ROI. The customer service is second to none, with quick responses to all of my questions. The team understands our business model and has made some great suggestions to improve our approach. We required custom reporting that allowed us to see open and click statistics across all of the different IPS like Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, etc. along with the actual SMTP codes of rejections. ExpressPigeon's development team completely reworked their reporting interface to accomodate my request. You simply won't get that level of support from the other ESPs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Noting to dislike, really. The previous reporting interface was my only complaint, and they fixed that right away. I will say that each ESP has a different way of managing campaigns and lists, and the way that EP handles it took me a little time to get used to. That said, once I got used to their platform the ease getting email sent is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to a top-notch delivery system, nothing beats ExpressPigeon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large mailing operation and send over a million messages each month to our members. Deliverability is our #1 problem, and working with the team at ExpressPigeon we have been able to address some of our biggest mailing challenges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Easy to use, incredible customer service, and very reasonably priced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the service and team are really great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email marketing solved! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

QA Engineer
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

The ExpressPigeon team is extremely responsive and you can tell they truly are passionate about their own product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the analytics that we got through previous providers weren't there but with their most recent update most of that has been covered ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have always used email marketing providers for our twice daily emails to users but since utilizing ExpressPigeon the process has been much smoother, without frequent issues, and with better support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great deliverability. Incredible customer service. Easy to use. Very powerful editor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We actually don't dislike anything. Love this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

absolutely! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great open rates, easy to design emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

Easy to communicate with support... solved deliverability issues and helped climb our clients open rates. Template easy to build. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to mention that I dislike. All issues are solved when working with support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great system continually get better... give it a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use EP for many different clients and send thousands to hundreds of thousand emails to our client lists each week. Opens are extremely important and lists vary - they help us realize each lists potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

The system thinks like a marketer/designer does. When I want an image somewhere, I just drag and drop it there. When I want to change the dimensions of a column, I just click and drag. No goofy coding and no "fixed" parameters.

I can be free to create as much as I want - and deliver content to my users in a way that works for me.

I've paid for the "big guy" systems at $20-$1,000 per month - and for email newsletter delivery, nothing comes close in features and value to ExpressPigeon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see them add some more digital marketing features over time - like campaign series that trigger based on certain rules etc.

Also, they need to stay ahead of spammers so that their IP addresses don't get flagged by gmail etc. They seem to be doing a good job - but there's always room for improvement. Some of our newsletter recipients say they got notification in their gmail account that the IP address sending the mail has been known to send spam emails. That's not their fault - but got to stay ahead of the spammers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial and create your first newsletter. You'll see what makes the system so easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick communication with our audience on the fly

The ability to create beautiful newsletters within minutes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Restaurants
What do you like best?

Love this program! Very easy to use and has a lot of great features such as embedding youtube videos, google maps and countdown clocks! Highly recommended to someone who wants to reach out to their clients but has little time to mess with HTML and formatting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about this program but what I would like to see is being able to copy and save texts and other banner formats for future use. I use a base line with my info on the bottom of each email campaign and I find myself having 2 pages open in order for me to copy and paste the text and info into a new email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! The free trial gives you more then enough time to learn the system and there customer service and attentiveness is wonderful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The layout is clean and neat and the split columns really adds a nice touch. I have gotten compliments on the clearness and attractiveness of our emails from our patrons - which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Team Services
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create good-looking email templates and know exactly how it will look when it arrives in someone's inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once you have sent a lot of campaigns, it can be a bit of a chore to go back and find a particular one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are frustrated with the template editors of other providers, ExpressPigeon is super simple to use and lets you know exactly how your email will turn out without having to send test copies to yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because we are a real estate brokerage, we need to have email templates that can be customized to come from each individual agent when going out to their mailing lists. The custom fields make this very easy to do and is a feature missing from many email service providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

The interface to build the emails is very simple, drag and drop. You can create a professional looking email with a few simple clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use a marketing automation tool and ExpressPigeon does not integrate, therefore we're unable to track our clicks, opens and engagement with our emails sent through the platform. We have also had an issue with emails going to SPAM. Internally we've added the IP to our server so it will not be blocked internally, however we cannot do that for external recipients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With EP we were able to get our monthly newsletter back in action every month and we're able to have intro level people help build and populate the templates every month. We also have an internal newsletter weekly that helps to build company moral and appreciation. The EP platform makes this all very simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Igor Polevoy of ExpressPigeon

Hi, there. Please, send us a support request for static IP addresses. We will then setup your account to specific IPs so you can whitelist them with your network admin.

Do you work for ExpressPigeon?