Express Information Systems Reviews & Product Details

Express Information Systems Overview

What is Express Information Systems?

Express Information Systems is a premier technology solutions provider focused on finance and accounting — through automation, integration, and development, our digital transformation strategies help the companies we serve focus more on growing and managing their core business. As a Member of the Sage Intacct President's Club and a Microsoft Dynamics GP Gold Partner, Express Information Systems has 30+ years of ERP implementation experience. We are proud to be named as a TOP 100 VAR and VAR Star by Bob Scott as well as listed in the Accounting Today's VAR 100. Whether in the cloud or a hybrid environment, providing the best tools and training to let companies get more done in less time with complete accuracy to rely on is what we do... every single day.

Express Information Systems Details

Express Information Systems provide companies with the right combination of technology, process workflow and operational knowledge to simplify complex business challenges.

Express Information Systems
1989
San Antonio, TX

Express Information Systems Screenshots

Express Information Systems Reviews

Showing 5 Express Information Systems reviews
Location
Already have Express Information Systems?
GO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were paired with C.A. and W. P. and could not have asked for a better or more professional team. Though our project was very large and at times cumbersome, they were always professional, helpful, and provided spot on estimates of time/effort/expectations/etc. Some of (if not the) best services partner I've worked with over the past 30 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From their quotes, to their status calls and various levels of help (depending on how much help we wanted/needed), to their invoicing, they have the experience and conscientiousness to produce excellent deliverables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, I wished that they would do things for us that we needed to be the ones to do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I will definitely use them again in the future. They are now a "Go To" provider for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are converging a series of software systems that did not interact with each other. We are seeing time savings, decreased frustrations, and a bonus of increased business insight capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Information Technology
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Express was our Dynamics GP reseller almost 20 years ago. Since then they have assisted us with version upgrades, year-end upgrades, as well as consulting and support. It has been a great relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are always informed and responsive when we need assistance. Having them as our partner has given us the ability to utilize Dynamics to its fullest for over 60 companies. They are proficient at both onsite and remote support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything worth mentioning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ongoing support of a mature Dynamics GP installation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

New payroll system implementation and long term consultation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are very quick to respond. Wendy always does her best to get an answer within that day. If not, she’ll let me know she is still working in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Technical service is great. I haven’t had a bad experience with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Financial Officer
Individual & Family Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Express helped us to upgrade Great Plains from an outdated platform to the current version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their responsiveness and excellent customer service and highly experienced consultants. Stacey Campbell and Brianna Miller provide excellent customer service and Wendy Ponseti and Kevin Ward are very experienced and thorough consultants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything. They are located outside of my state, but that has not been a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have used Express for many different things related to MD Great Plains. They are all helpful, informative, responsive, concise, professional and intelligent. They have corrected things, taught us things, set up things, updated systems, been there for us through every step of the way from start up and continuing through improvement. I highly recommend their services for all aspects of their professional services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

their professionalism, their responsiveness, their ability to work through issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike in the two years I have worked with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

These guys have been one of the best service organizations of this type I have worked with. I recommend them to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.